Demons | TWICE FF.

By kdhville

"This school is meant only for demons" Y/n never expect for her real identity to slowly unfolds upon entering... More

1: crypthon hell
2: seven deadly queens
3: twisted personas
4: demons
6: demon inside me
7: ally in disguise
8: agony meet destruction
9: cold as ice
10: walking disaster
11: exposed identity
12: danger
13: transferee(s)
14: unexpected
15: sacred flame
16: emerald eyes
17: calm before the storm
18: damaged
19: pride (not anymore)
20: seventh layer of hell
21: allies and enemies
22: a glimpse behind¹
23: a glimpse behind²
24: dilemma
25: unfortunate incident
26: demon of destruction
27: the journey continue
28: the purpose of the mission
29: mission complete
30: unexpected surprise
31: rise of the devil
32: a dangerous trade of life
33: his command

5: dangerous play

6.2K 467 469
By kdhville

-» • «-

daring woman

-» • «-

:Step on me Ms. Im-

━━━

A big hand circled around my wrist as the owner drags me out of the library and right now, we're heading to Jihyo's office as the devil bunny said.

Her footstep were rush, dragging me a long with her hurried steps as we trudges towards the main office, where Jihyo is currently in.

Every student we pass by look at us questionly and some even throw me spine-sgivering glares. Their eyes always fled on the big hand that holds my wrist.

As soon as we reach the main office, Nayeon slammed the door open, yelling Jihyo's name.

"JIHYO!"

Upon laying her eyes on us, Jihyo eyebrows raise in confusion. "What with the action Pride?" She cocked a brow in a questioning manner.

With a firm look, Pride drag me over Jihyo's desk, almost slamming me against it, if not for my fast reflex.

"You let a human live with us!?"

Jihyo was taken aback. But not that surprise. After all, she knows what Pride is capable of.

She let out a sigh, gaze fixated on us, and it travel to the hand that hold my wrist. "Let go of her Nayeon, you're hurting her."

Nayeon did. She let go of my hand and scoff, "Now care to explain?"

She grab a chair and settled herself comfortably, abandoning me behind.

I look down on my wrist and saw it cover with red mark. I grimaced at the sight and rub the red skin softly, easing the stinging pain that Pride had left.

I look at the pair, and saw them just communicating trough their eyes. Which I can't keep up with. I don't have any supernaturals like them.

Then Nayeon let out a defeated sigh, "Fine." She huffed, her cheeks puffing. Cute.

"Just this favor Jihyo." She state firmly, earning a nod from the councilor.

She close her eyes for a moment before opening it again and sigh.

"And You?!" She turn to me with a glare and I squeak in surprise. "Come here?" She motion me to come over and I did, with cautious step.

"Nayeon stop it! You're scaring her." Jihyo scolded, but Nayeon only rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

--

Silence lingers trough me and Nayeon entire walk. She keep her poker face as we trudges towards my room. Her arms crossed over her chest. After Jihyo convinced her. She'd only says 'follow me' with a scoff and after that, she did not talk anymore. She did not even ask where my room is. And then I realize what she's capable of.

I sigh.

"Be thankful Its Jihyo who interview you. If by any chance you were interviewed by Jeongyeon you're already dead by now. And because that ostrich respect Jihyo, she let you in." Nayeon open up.

"Why does Jihyo looks so fond with human?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Because she once become a human." Nayeon answer surprise me. I smash my lips together, seeing the look on Nayeon's face as she gazes ahead. She looks like she doesn't want to talk about Jihyo's past.

When we reach the crowded hallway, everyone look at us in surprise. Some even look at me sassily. Murmurs started to fill the entire hallway.

I look at Nayeon and saw her face scrunch up in annoyance. She stop from walking and i stop too as well as every murmurs.

When she look at the group of gossiping people, they immediately scurried away. She scoff and look at the other side where bunch of people watches us. They abruptly turn around and act like they didn't see something.

When she resume walking, I continue walking too.

She might kill once I leave her behind.

After maybe a few minutes of walking, we reach our destination. Nayeon stop on her tracks and turn to me before stepping aside. Before I could pass by her, she spoke, "Lust is your roommate?" Pride raise a brow.

I subtly nodded, "Yeah. We just have been roommates for hours but I felt like dying alrea- "

"I didn't ask." She cut me off.

I purse my lips, clearly hurt.

I'm saying this so you could at least save me from dying early. Idiot.

"Did you just called me Idiot?" Her eyebrows meet as she ask.

I gulp nervously. I totally forget about her ability.

"No."

"There's no use even if you lie." She remark, her eyes bores hole on me.

I tried not to shows my trembling hand as I counters a word, "Then why did you still ask?"

Then she step forward.

Oh goodness, this is what I am saying.

And because I'm just beside the wall, pinning me against it was just a piece a cake for her. Her big hand holds both of my shoulder as she pushes me against the cold concrete.

"Don't try me human." She warns, her voice dripped venom. Her eyes glow in a hue of white, sending shivers down my spine.

I felt myself being paralyzed. She's prettier upclose.

She then let go of me, her eyes turn back to its normal color. A pool of brown chcocolate. A mesmerizing brown orbs.

"Go before I lost control."

Lost control? What did she mean by lost control.

I hesitantly reach for the door knob with a sigh. Now I wonder what possibly awaits for me inside. From my peripheral vision, Pride watch me with her face void of emotion. She doesn't care.

I take a deep breath before finally pushing the door open. But before I can enter, a strong hand grab my collar. I gasp inaudibly from the harsh movement. My heart stop beating when a sweet, warm breath caress my ear shell, follow by a spine - shivering whisper, "If ever someone find out you're a human, I'll be the first ever one to kill you."

Then she pulled away, while my mind and body still malfunctioning from the closeness we shared.

"YOUR STARTING TO ATTEND CLASS TOMORROW. NOW GO."

Still recovering from malfunction, Nayeon throw me inside me and Lust's shared room and slammed the door close.

I just stared at the door blankly, still processing everything. I lift my hand to place it on my chest and felt my heart still beating like its about to burst out of my chest. Its beating so fast.

"Looks like Pride accompany you here."

I flinch in surprise as the familiar voice ring trough my ears.

I turn around saw Lust only on her two piece.

I squeak in shock and abruptly turn around, covering my eyes. This what I'm talking about. I'm going to die because of this woman. She gives me too much heart attack.

"Why are you covering your eyes. Its like I'm fully naked when I'm not and beside we're both girls." She remark. Even her voice sounds so enticing. I uncover my eyes and immediately shake the thought away which Lust took notice immediately.

"Don't tell me.." She trailed off, a teasing smile slowly curved upon her lips, "you're gay panicking?"

I look at her with wide eyes, "N-NO!" I squeak out.

My face turn red when she start to laugh, a hand on her mouth and head slightly bobbed backward as she laugh. Her high pitch laugh fills our room.

She look at me with amusement after her laugh subsided. "If you say so~" She says teasingly before standing up, giving me a full view of her glorious curves.

I divert my eyes away from her. My cheeks heating up from embarassment.

"You can look now honey." My heart skip a beat from the endearment.

I shifted to look at her and saw Lust already dress but without bottom tho. At least its not like earlier anymore where I could literally see her cleavage.

"Happy now?" She smirk.

I mentally rolls my eyes and proceed to my bed. Laying down on the mattress tiredly with my back facing the other woman.

I let out a sigh of contentment and my eyelids started to get heavy but coldness suddenly start to crept upon my skin causing me to shiver. My eyes snapped open and stretch my arms to reach for the blanket beside my pillow, draping it all over me.

"Are you cold?" Lust ask, voice laced with mischief, but I did not make any reply and ignore her.

"Do you want me to sleep beside you?" She propose and I jolted a bit on my place. "N-No thanks." I quickly turn down.

I might not can't get a blink of sleep if you sleep beside me.

I might die.

I heard her chuckles from the other side of the room, "Okay.." I heard her shift on her place.

"Y/n?" She calls out softly.

"Hmm?"

"Goodnight"

I felt my heart jump at her last remark.

"Goodnight" And I let myself fall into deep slumber.

-

As I slowly return to consciousness, I felt a heavy weight on top of me. I slowly crack my eyes open and let my vision get clearer. My gaze travel down to the familiar figure of woman on top of me.

My breath caught on my throat after realizing who it is. Its Sana. I blink a few times, feeling her warm bare skin against my arm.

Of fuck it! She only wear her two piece!

How did she even get on top of me? This woman is unbelievable.

I heard her groan, adding terror on my whole being. I become stiff when slowly move upward and buries her face on the crook of my neck. The tip of her nose brushing against my skin.

I flinch when I felt her plant a soft kiss on my neck before raising her head on my ear, "Goodmorning." She whispers. Her voices' husky.

Goosebumps crawl up on my skin, upon feeling her breath on my red ear.

"Go...Goodmorning Lu..Lust" I stammered, whimpering when she bite my earlobe."Sana. Just Sana."

"Huh?" I tilt my head dumbly.

"Just call me Sana. I like it when they call my name, especially when they scream it in bed." My face flush at the remark. Then she speak once again, "I wonder how it sounds once you scream my name." She chuckles feeling my body tense up under her.

"They scream my name. I'm not the one who scream their name." I countered but it backfired when she says,

"Sure. I don't mind screaming for your name."

She raise her body off me, taking both of my hand and pinning it down on the mattress. Both of my hand place on either side of my head.

"So... shall we do it now?" She husked, leaning in until the tip of our nose touch.

I felt my throat constricted, only letting me forced out a deep heavy breaths. "Shall we?" Sana whispers, brushing our nose together as she giggles.

"Ge-Get off me." I tried to sounds firm but failed miserably. She giggles once again and smiles mischieviously, "Sure I'll let you go... But in one condition. Hmm?"

I look straight into into her eyes, but her eyes are focus on my lips. I gulp down the lump on my throat before finally forming a word. "What is it?" I breathed out, heart beating uncontrollably.

She smirk and kiss the tip of my nose and I gasp softly at the action.

"Let's take a shower together.." She leaned down to whispers on my ear,

"If you dare to refuse.... I'LL KILL YOU."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 778 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]
480K 11.1K 16
"Just because you're weak now doesn't mean you can't get stronger" Weak, scared and alone. That was how everyone described Y/n L/n, the school's main...
21.4K 822 23
this is a story about a Nerd that never has Friends keeps getting bullied but there a New student in her school and Will be friend with her and will...
218K 7.1K 66
⚠️[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER]⚠️ [ SANA MINATOZAKI X READER] [WARNING:THERE WILL BE SOME SMUT] (Hello!I am back with another reader fanfic.It's like...