Abyss Of Greed [Bl]

By averenry

He was a God of greed who desired everything but one thing he was most greedy of was love..he has always year... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Notice!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Hiatus Update

Chapter 4

51 20 4
By averenry

Third Person's POV:

As soon as everyone were gathered, the noise and chatting went to a halt. Everyone was so quiet that it almost broke Gulliver's ears. He sure wanted silence but it was just too silent.

And finally a tall young man with golden hair spoke: " Welcome to our banquet my fellow brothers and sisters!"

This statement annoyed Gulliver. "Brothers? Sisters? You don't even consider me an equal!" He thought inside his head.

"Today, I gathered you for a simple celebration and talk. It is still very important to maintain our connection with each other for we came from one blood, our father: The God of Time."
The man continued to speak.

***

There are many many Gods in this universe. There are different kinds of Gods.

There are the Elemental Gods or nature Gods who control nature: Earth, Water, Fire, and Air.

There are Gods of Emotions or Feelings: like Gullivere who is a God of Greed. Some are The Gods of Love, Hatred, Happiness, Sadness and many others.

There are also the three most powerful Gods of all. They are usually called the Creators: The God of Life and Blessings, The God of Death and Reincarnation....

And the God who is considered the father of all: The God of Time and Knowledge.

***

"Although, we cannot see our father's presence today, we must still commence this event. We have got our food ready and various entertainments are settled. And now let us enjoy our time!"

And with that declaration, everyone happily ate and chat.

"Ugh..." Gullivere stood up ready to leave. For sure, he was not interested in these kinds of events. "I shouldn't have come here." He thought. For him, it was a waste of time.

However, before he could stand up, a hand held his shoulder...tightly. Gulliver could feel the immense presence from the person gripping his shoulder. He felt angered to see that someone was threatening him by making him feel his heavy aura in front of many other Gods.

"Are you trying to embarrass me?" Gulliver said as he calmed himself and released his aura.

Other Gods were unable to feel it but it was sure a battle of presence and power while maintaining no movement at all.

As the mysterious person clasped his shoulder tightly, Gulliver's shoulder start to bleed as he felt his long nails dig in.

"Who are you?" Gulliver asked gritting his teeth.

And with that, the immense battle of aura stopped as the person released Gulliver's shoulder.

Gulliver panted a little and turned his head to see a familiar face...

"Hell, The God of the underworld." Gulliver muttered.

***

Both gods sneaked in a corner for a nice conversation, while Gulliver healed his wounds.

Gulliver's POV:

"You sure made me bleed deep." I said. It even hurt. I have to make sure to heal it fast so it wouldn't leave a scar.

"Sorry. I did not know how to approach you." He said with a damn poker face.

Damn it. This guy is too unsociable.

"Let's be fast. What is your business?" I ask directly. Hell is actually the only god I've became close with after all the centuries that have passed.

"Your servant. Nora, had come to my abyss....as a soul."

I stare at him with a blank face. Yet it almost showed my emotions.

"I killed her. I wanted some human life force." I said and looked away.

"Okay..." He said and vanished into thin air. Just like that, he disappeared.

Ugh, thinking about this is making me feel frustrated.

***

Third Person's POV:

As frustrated as he is, Gulliver decided not to join their 'petty' banquet and leave already. Upon looking around, Gulliver came to think about some matters.

The scenery haven't changed much. It still looks peaceful and elegant all throughout the years. Even though there's a part in his heart which hated this place.

***

After he exited the gates, Gulliver finally arrived at his abyss. He really liked the scenery more. Although it seemed scary and dark, it actually made Gulliver relaxed.

Gulliver sighed as he transformed back into his human form.

Fact: Gulliver also hated transforming into a fox because by the time he transforms back, he would have low energy and he'd look like a mess!

Gulliver sat down under the shade of a big oak tree, sighing and breathing heavily. His hair was jumbled up and all.

"I hate this." He muttered, short of his breath.

He thought that he should rest for a while. He was about to close his eyes, then suddenly a loud snoring sound was heard.

Gulliver opened his eyes quickly.

Is it a human!? : He thought.

And indeed it was!

He sneaked in behind the oak tree and he found out a human boy peacefully laying asleep and snoring under the tree.

Gulliver was shocked for a moment.

Remember how he was hateful of humans? Right now, he is hesitant and confused.
The human boy was indeed mesmerizing!

: Beautiful blonde hair that has the color of gold. Long eyelashes and a fair skin which blushes easily. His limbs were thin, his body was almost similar to a girl.

It awfully took long enough for Gulliver to realize that he hasn't killed the human yet! He was just stating at him. Almost as if he was looking into his soul.

Gulliver finally stopped staring and started asking questions:

What is a human doing in my abyss?

Does he think this is a place to sleep in?

Do humans wander so much? Not respecting a God's own territory?!

However, in the meantime, Gulliver learned it was pointless asking a person who is in deep sleep. And so he decided to wake him up.

"Hey, human! Wake up!"

And with that, the young boy opened his eyes gently with Gulliver in his line of sight.

Needless to say, Gulliver is a fine young man with a big build and a gorgeous face. Gulliver certainly looked like a fictional character from old storybooks that elders quite often tell.

Gulliver was certainly a man of fantasy and dreams! Gulliver was surely every woman's dream man, that even the young boy rubbed his eyes in disbelief!

"Huh? Am I dreaming?" The boy asked still running his eyes.

"You certainly are not! Filthy human. Do you not know that this is a God's territory?"
Gulliver asked sternly.

"Pardon me sir. I did not know this is your place! You see, I am a foreigner." The boy tried to explain as he stood up.

A foreign man? Gulliver thought. It must have explained why the boy had such fair skin and golden hair.

It is actually a surprise that Gulliver considered 'not killing him!"

Before, he would just kill a human directly if he found them on his ground or even if he decided to keep that human, he still beats them half to death.

Hmm. Gulliver mumbled while thinking.

"You could be useful." Gulliver said.

"Sorry...? The boy was surely confused of what he heard. ' Useful?' he thought. How can he be of use to him.

How?

"Even if you want to escape. You cannot find the exit of my abyss." Gulliver explained.

"How?! I need to get back immediately! And what abyss? Isn't this just a plain forest?" The boy starts to exclaim with panic in his tone.

Without a second thought. Gulliver grabbed the boys neck, lifting him from the ground.
The boy started choking. He tied to remove Gulliver's firm grip of his neck, his legs were already wobbling!

The boy even tried scratching Gulliver's hands, but to his surprise, his hands just healed in a matter of seconds. The blonde widened his eyes in surprise but he couldn't even start to wonder how that happened as he start to lose his breath. It was as if he was slowly dying away.

But before he could pass out, Gulliver released his neck and the boy crashed to the ground, coughing and panting, and flowing tears from his eyes, getting all the air he lost with all his might.

Gulliver still looked at him with disgust and anger in his eyes as he said:

"Do not talk to me with that tone. And you even dared say my cherished land is plain?!"

The boy could not even afford to mutter a single word. His soul was frightened to its end!

Gulliver turned around.

With a cold tone he spoke:

"You are coming with me."

***

To be continued~

A/N: This chapter has more than a thousand words lol. Ig I was a bit motivated.

People...

I update almost every day. I hope you could appreciate my work as much as I do!

(Cries in two views/reads)

#stillwaiting

༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 10 5
I risked it all but what did you do?
998 29 10
*sigh* Feels
3.2K 347 27
Love is the most powerful force in the universe but it can also be the most destructive but Revenge is a dish best served cold. To be heartless is to...
10.4K 1.9K 24
WHY!!! Why did you choose her? Answer me!!! JUST WHY!!!!! (SOBS AND CRIES). 'SHE' asked me tears streaming down her face as she clenched to me as her...