Chapter 5

Third Person's POV:

"You will come with me"

Gulliver said in a cold tone as he picked up the boy's collar from behind and dragged him around. As terrified as the boy was, he couldn't even think about resisting. He was still wondering if he's in a life or death situation.

After a few minutes of dragging him around, they finally arrived at Gulliver's house. It was big and dark and the mood was gloomy. The house even looked like it came from a horror book.

Eventually, it left the poor boy frightened and shivering by the cold wind. He could feel the cold wind raging. And the leaves of trees started to fall and rot. Even the birds and the animals ran away in panic. He then realized that he was really getting dragged around by a God that he had angered!

The weather suddenly changed. It went all gloomy, when just a few hours ago when the boy started sleeping that it was so sunny.

The boy realized that he was indeed in danger!

As Gulliver let go of his collar, he tried begging for mercy, saying:

"Forgive me! Forgive me! I will leave your land immediately, please..!"

And so he begged.

Gulliver, however, did not take his apology and threw him inside his room creating a thump sound.

***

This brought a halt to Javien as he and the other slaves were cleaning the house.

He noticed the sudden change of weather and the loud bang coming from his master's bedroom.

"This is bad." He thought----" The master is in a rage! Quick prepare his bath and the calming incense!"

Javien commanded in a hurry and the slaves obeyed. After years of experiencing the master's angers, they eventually learned of ways to calm him down.

***

"Ack!" The boy groaned in pain as a wooden table hit his backbone. He even tried caressing it to relieve the pain, but Gulliver reached for his wrist and made him stand up making him look directly in his eyes.

He got scared at his deep green eyes that he looked away. His hands were wriggling. He was trying to calm himself down. His legs almost gave up from the intense scare! He could feel his gaze hitting him. It was oddly painful!

Before even absorbing what's happening to him in this situation, he gave up and let out a groan of pain as Gulliver suddenly bit his neck! He could feel his sharp fangs inside his veins. His flesh was getting ripped!

"Is he gonna eat me?" the boy thought as his legs eventually gave up and he crashed on the wooden floor.

The every second of Gulliver sucking his life out and hearing the biting sounds felt like utter nightmare and torture.

He was already getting drowsy, ready to give up on his life.

He tried pushing him away but he couldn't. Not with his weak arms.

"Master! Stop!"

Footsteps and loud voices were heard as the wooden floor creaked.

"Please calm down!"

***

After a long while, the young boy gently opened his eyes to see a wooden ceiling. He tried looking around him and saw a man smiling gently. It was Javien, waiting for him to wake up. The young boy still remembers what happened vividly: the way he was dragged around, tossed at a dark room and he was reminded of how painful it was. He tapped the area around his neck, looking for the bite marks. And alas, when he found that bite mark, he caressed it gently.

"It still hurts." He groaned, still touching it.

"I am sorry for my master's behavior towards you, young lad." Said Javien as he took pity to the young boy.

The boy, then, realized that he was faced by a literal god. But was this real? Isn't he just a bloodsucking monster?----- he thought.

"You shouldn't be apologizing. He should be." With cold eyes he said to Javien.

As he said these words, Javien gently shook his head and held the boy's hand.

"Young man, I must tell you. Right now, you are bound to the master." Javien said.

The young boy took his hands away from him in great disbelief.

"What do you mean by bound to him? Does that mean I won't be able to leave this place?!" He asked worryingly.

Javien, although reluctant to say his answer, he thought he must say it. It was the truth and it needed to be told. And after a few seconds, Javien answered him a short yes and looked down. What would be his reaction? Will he be saddened? Javien thought. Certainly he also did not want for the boy to be locked up in this place.

And with Javien saying a yes, the boy stood up in a hurry and tried running away as fast as he could. The boy certainly did not want that answer.

Javien did not even want to run after him, because he knew he couldn't ever leave this place. It is futile running away. Javien shook his head and said----- " another victim yet again"

***

The boy tried running away, turning on every corner. He was certainly desperate to leave. And just after a few seconds of running that he tripped and fell to the floor. It's impossible--- the house was so big that he can't even find the exit to it.

And so, he started crying. Tears falling on the wooden floor. He wanted to stand up, but he couldn't. A lot of blood was just taken away from him and he just woke up after fainting. He was surely weak---really weak. He wanted to punch the floor to let out that anger and sorrow but alas--- he doesn't even have the strength.

Suddenly, big, firm hands picked him up. He was being carried----- by Gulliver!

(A/N: Bridestyle )

The boy was still crying but he tried punching Gulliver's chest, repeatedly. He knew it was futile but he did in utter desperation.

"Stop it. You act as if you are a girl. You can get out of this place if you want to."

And with that, the boy's eyes brightened. He thought that there still was hope, even a little, there was! He grabbed Gulliver's clothes and even pulled his hair. He was unaware of his situation. He was naive.

"Stop pulling me!" Gulliver said aggressively and tightened his grip on his legs and shoulder.

The boy groaned in pain and he realized he must be patient. He is still in danger. In fact, it was a God carrying him! So he let go from gripping his hair and clothes and looked away.

"Let's...let's discuss this fast." He said.

***

To be continued~