12 Days of Ficmas

By 3rinisasimp

Woooo! LokixFem!Reader but make it Christmas!! More

2. Magic Spells
3. Material...god?
4. Merry Kissmas
5. Gift Hunting
6. Snow Day
7. I'll Have A Blue Christmas...
8. Shoppin' Around The Christmas Tree
9. Dance, dance, dance
10. Friendsmas

1. Cookie Baking

95 10 22
By 3rinisasimp

"I-I-IIII" a feminine voice sang.

"Don't want a lot for Christmas~" a boy who was suspended from the ceiling chimed in.

"theeere is just one thing I neeed" the girl passed a large mixing bowl and spoon to the boy. "I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree~" she smacked a baking tray onto the marble countertop.

"I just want you for my own, moooore than you could ever know-" the boy hopped down from the ceiling and grabbed his wooden spoon, which was still covered in dough, like a microphone.

"Make my wish come truuuUUUUuuUUe~" the two leaned together, singing in unison. "AAAAAAAAaaall I want for Christmaaaas iiiiiiiiiis yooouuuuuu!" the girl pretended to play the piano while the boy used a spatula and his spoon to mimic hitting a drum.

As the song continued, the duo danced around, rolling out balls of cookie dough and placing them on the tray.

"Peter, Y/n, what are you two-" Tony Stark paused in the doorway, watching as the youngest residents of the tower danced to Mariah Carey. You, his adopted daughter, were currently spinning on the bar chair with an oversized chef's hat on, while Peter, his intern, did a tiktok dance in front of the window.

"Stark, I'm afraid your two adopted children are unable to hear you over their strange music!" Thor boomed jovially, striding past him.

"Only one of them is-"

"Aaaah!" you screeched upon seeing the god.

"Aaah!" Thor yelled back.

"Aaah!" you repeated.

"Aaaaaah!" Thor did the same, stepping in front of you.

"You're the- the- the-" you stuttered, staggering back.

"The- the- the- THE GRINCH!" Thor snarled.

"TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!" you cheered, jumping to give the god a high five.

"Hey, Mr. Thor, Wanna try the cookie dough?" Peter Parker showed the bowl to the god, who's eyes lit up at the sight. He backed up as Peter formed a ball of dough. Peter tossed the dough to Thor, who successfully caught it in his mouth, and both boys cheered.

"Hey, kids, I'm headed to the convention. You two try not to burn down the kitchen, 'kay?" Tony walked into the room and grabbed a set of keys from the island drawer and tapped his phone. He walked to you and kissed your cheek. "Bye, kiddo, love ya loads." he hummed, striding to the elevator.

"Have fun in the land of the dead!" you called after your adoptive father, who chuckled. "So, Thor, my man, my bud, my dearest pal-" you slid in front of him with a sweet smile. "Any updates from Snow Miser? Or is the verdict still the same?" you asked enthusiastically. Peter smacked the dough ball onto the tray extra hard and made a funny face.

"Yes, actually." Thor's face fell. "My brother has been rather caught up with his duties. He will not be back until after your holidays." you frowned. "He sends his apologies." Thor patted your back.

Bummer. You missed your friend, and were really hoping he would be up in the city for the holidays. You hadn't seen him in three years. Time worked differently on Asgard, and a few years on Earth could be just a few months there. Third Christmas without your best friend.... oh well, you could always ship his gift via Thor-Mail. Again.

"What a loser." you scoffed. "Not coming up for Christmas. He should be ashamed." you joked, although the thunder god could see the disappointment behind your eyes. You shoved the tray of cookies into the oven and closed it by bumping your hips on the door. You turned around, forming some of the left over dough into a ball. "Peter, go long!" you threw the dough to him, and he did a flip, catching the dough in his mouth. [Author PSA sorry: dont eat raw dough you could get really sick] "TWENTY POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" you cheered.

Your trio was waiting for the cookies to cool, which was taking way too long, in their opinion. You decided to read while the treats were baking, Thor opted to watch a documentary on the history of Christmas (he still didnt quite understand the concept of Santa Claus) and Peter watched with Thor, explaining things and making jokes.

...............................

Now, your trio was down to one. Thor had dozed off twenty minutes or so ago, and Peter was texting Mj.

"Incoming call from Mr Stark." FRIDAY announced.

"Put it on the tv, Fri." you said. Soon, you were greeted with your adoptive father's face.

"Hey, kid. I'm a bit held back, I need ya to go pick Femme Fatale up at the airport. Just shoot her a text." he said, checking his watch off screen. A faint "Mr Stark!" was heard in the background, and Tony looked up. "Gotta go, see ya at dinner."

"Bye!" you beamed, pulling your phone screen off the tv. "Pete, you up for a ride?.. and, Thor, you.... up?" you chuckled.

"Yeah!" Peter jumped up off the couch. "But I thought Miss Natasha was flying in next week?" he poked at Thors bicep, and the god only snored in reply. Peter then gaped, apparently remembering something.

"Hey, you're right." you narrowed your eyes. You thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Maybe she's coming early and dad forgot to tell us." you took your hot cup of tea and dangled it above Thor's head, grinning mischievously. You angled it so that the hot liquid threatened to spill onto the god. Peter snickered at your antics. "Thor, wake up, we have to go pick up Natasha!" you shouted, placing the mug on the table. "Fire!" nothing. "Attack on the city!" only a small snore in reply. "Killer on the loose in the tower!" the god still slept on, completely unbothered. You picked up a decorative pillow and held it above your head, lining it up with the blonde's head. Peter pulled out his phone and began recording.

"Ahem." a cough sounded from the doorway. Pepper Potts looked between you two with a frown. "Please try not to destroy my nice pillows." she sighed. "I'm going into the office, then picking up Morgan, I'll see you at dinner." she walked to the stairs and went through the door.

"Busted, but not stopped!" you said, smacking Thor's face with the pillow.

The two of you burst out laughing when Thor only scratched his nose and let out a loud snore. Peter and you were wheezing on the floor when the thunder god finally awoke.

"By Odin's beard, what has the two of you in such a state?" Thor questioned, trying to remember what the red android taught him to do when someone was not breathing. "DO I NEED TO PERFORM THE ACT OF 'SEA PEE ARE'??!?" he shouted, only making the two of you laugh harder.

"N-no, Thor-" you managed to wheeze out. "We have to pick u-up Nat." you sat up, still cackling slightly, and wiped the tears from your eyes

"Ah, yes! Lady Natasha awaits!" Thor boomed, sounding a bit too excited to just be picking Nat up from the airport.

"Sea-Pee-Are." Peter repeated, rolling over on his stomach and sitting up with a push-up like motion.

"Lets go!" you beamed, running to the key drawer.

"Lambo, Lambo, Lambo!" Peter chanted.

"Lamborghini it is!" you pulled out the set of keys and Peter cheered.

-

"I thought she said it was this gate, but I don't see her anywhere." your eyes scanned the airport, but didn't find Nat anywhere. You opened your phone and started texting her again.

🕷Tash-Tash B'Gosh🕷

Chaos Bean
where tf r u?

🕷Tash-Tash B'Gosh🕷
Gate 5?

oh nvm gate 6

Chaos Bean
bruh

'''

"Gate six." you sighed, walking down the hall to the next gate. "I swear when I see this woman-" you immediately stopped talking upon seeing who was standing at the window of gate six.

A man with dark hair, and an all black outfit was smiling at you. You turned back to Thor and Peter, who both had shit eating grins.

"You're both assholes." you threw over your shoulder, running to the person waiting for you.

You didn't care how many people were staring as you pounced on him, throwing your arms around him in a massive bone crushing hug.

"Bloody Nines, woman, how much have you been training with Captain Rogers?" his smooth voice laughed, holding you in his arms. You only laughed and hugged him tighter. You were beyond overjoyed to see your best friend after such a long time. He smelled like pine and mint, you suspected he had brought back Vanaheim mint tea.

You were set back on your feet and looked up. "Maybe I have been training with Steve. You wouldn't know, would you Loki?" you poked his nose in scolding.

Loki frowned. "Sorry." you rolled your eyes. "You wouldn't believe the things Odin has me doing." he said, eyes shining with passion. "I mean, yn, come on. Lead Strategist? It's incredible!" he gushed.

"Someone sounds happy." you grinned, making your way with him to Peter and Thor.

"He actually agrees with my ideas!" Loki said excitedly. "Not too long ago, there was a small conflict going down in Vanaheim -a group of terrorists were burning villages and such- and I said that we should get a man on the inside and figure out their plot, and he agreed!" you smiled. It was good seeing Loki and Odin actually getting along. After his time with you and the avengers in the tower, Loki had come to actually enjoy your planet, and promised Odin to do his best in keeping it safe. Unfortunately, Odin took this and ran with it, making Loki his right hand man, and taking the man who had become your closest companion, other than Peter, realms away. "Turns out, it was leading up to an attempt on the Vanir throne! And after, Odin genuinely told me my strategies were brilliant! Darling, it was unbelievable!" he beamed. He called you darling whenever he was really wrapped up in conversation or not paying attention. You never called him on it, you kind of liked it. You assumed it was similar to how some people in England called others "Love", though Thor never called you it.

"Your chariot, Sir Odinson." Peter mocked a posh accent and bowed to Loki, while opening the car door.

"Thank you, young Page, here-" Loki tossed the boy a gold coin that he summoned. "a token of my gratitude." he said, mimicking the same accent Peter had.

--

"You have to make a border first, Thor." you said, pointing to your cookie.

"Is that why the icing is falling off?" the god asked. "Strange."

"Honestly, Thor, were you not paying attention at all when she explained it?" Loki scoffed, carefully placing a line of gold sprinkles on his cookie.

"Hey, watch this." Peter was holding four different colored icing bags in his hands. "Modern art!" he grinned, squeezing the bags. The icing gushed out onto his cookie, swirling together into a multicolored pool.

"Nice." you laughed.

----------------

MY LOVES!!!!

Did yall enjoy? It's been a while since I've actually published something and kept up with updates. College is insane and my motivation has been wiped most days, so I apologize for abandoning this app for so long.

I started this back in 2021 and it sat (like most of my drafts do) for so long.

Anywhosies, I hope everyone's finals went well, and you all are relaxing now!

Memes? I think so!

Y/n after Nat tells her the wrong gate:

How I imagine Peter would be while they got ready to leave:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 20.4K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes • Steve • Tony • Thor • Bruce • Natasha • Clint • Pietro • Wanda • Bucky • Peter • Loki • Sam • T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...
221K 3.8K 35
Just a book full of imagines for yourself!
11.9K 157 27
❝𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚�...