The Alpha's Emo ((boyxboy)) (...

Bởi AlphaChick101

First book in The Midnight Series. "Life isn't worth living anymore..." ~~~ My wolf whined in protest at thi... Xem Thêm

Proluge
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
Vote for ~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
The Broken One~~~
Please read....
-Epilogue-

~Chapter 13~

7.7K 337 31
Bởi AlphaChick101

((The pic is of the pack house and some of its rooms. It's huge. You have to remember, this is the largest pack in the US. 😊

Anyways, if you haven't checkedi out The Broken One, this chapter will help you understand why Connor is so willing at the moment.

Oh, and there's a little gift in here for you.~

Enjoy~))

***Axel's POV.***

As the wolf, Roxas, begins to slow down considerably, I finally look up from his warm, soft fur and I see the hugest house ever!

Like, it's a fucking mansion.

Like, I'm fucking rich and I could pay for the rest of your life, huge.

I think I brain-gasmed.

When we stop in front of the door, I hop off and stare up at the monster house in front of me.

I wonder if he'd care if I lived here, like, for the rest of my natural life...

My thoughts are broken by a cough and I look over to see a half dressed Roxas staring at me like I'm his next meal, and he's grinning like fool.

I can't help but grin back before looking back up at the house. "So we gonna go in?" I ask before laughing and looking back at him once more.

He seems to snap out of his thoughts and nods. He walks up and sets his hand on my lower back and softly pushes me along to the front doors.

We walk in and I grin once more. Everything's so nice.

I then hear someone whispering and I look back up at Roxas. "So who's this 'special person' that is taking away my chance from having any fun today?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him as we continue our walk-through.

He just looks ahead and shrugs. "You'll see, now won't you? And it won't be for very long, Kyle seems to have... Done something with him...." He says, his nose twitching slightly.

I frown as we walk into what looks like a kitchen and I look around. "Who's Ky--...?" I'm about to ask, but my voice gets caught in my throat as I stare at an almost identical copy of myself.

If it wasn't for the fact that we're wearing totally different things, I would've thought I was staring at a mirror.

My mouth is hanging open in confusion, my silver eyes are wide open, and my eyebrows are raised all the way.

"Axel...?" Comes his voice and my hands instantly reach up to cover my mouth, my eyes watering up as I choke back a sob.

My copy's eyes widen and he quickly moves to me, wrapping his skinny arms around me before I fall to my knees.

I close my eyes tightly and wrapped my arms around his neck, my body wracking with sobs as I cry into his neck.

"Connor..." I whisper through my tears.

"Yeah bubby..." He whispers back, petting my head slowly and whispering sweet things into my ear as we stand there.

^*^*^*^

((Two hours later, they're now in the main living room.))

"Yeah, I don't remember much, but Kyle and Roxas said I was at a boarding school a couple of states over." Comes Connors voice once again.

I just nod along, smiling the whole time.

I'm really happy. Even though he can't come back home, or go to school... Lucky bastard.

I've found out that this mansion is what werewolves call a pack house, and something about Connor being mates with Kyle Hiran, who I've slept with already.

He wasn't bad I guess.

I'm still really happy for him.

I'm about to ask him if he's okay when I notice that he's jolting and visibly shaking, his eyes shut tightly and soft noises coming from his mouth that sounds like whimpers, but I hear loud footsteps running up to us from behind me. Kyle and Roxas come in and Kyle instantly runs to Connor with a smug smile on his face.

I frown slightly as Kyle quickly picks Connor up like its nothing and looks at me for a moment, biting the side of his lower lip in what looks like thought. "I'm just gonna put him to rest, he hasn't been feeling well today for some reason..." He says, then quickly jogs out of the room with a grin.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion and I look up at Roxas. "They're having sex, aren't they?" I ask, a little bluntly, but I don't care.

He only chuckles. "Oh yeah." He says then picks me up in his arms quickly before I can object and walks to the swirly stairs and begins walking up them.

I frown and cross my arms as he continues to carry me bridal style to his destination. "I better be seeing this wonderful desk that's going to turn into my best friend." I pout slightly.

He grins and says nothing as we walk into a room and I look around to see that we're in a large office, with a huge desk.

My eyes widen as I see it and I squeal out, kicking my legs out and trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He just holds onto me tighter as he walks around it and sits in the large leather seat behind it.

He moves me so I'm sitting on his erection through his shorts, and I'm facing away from him.

I shiver slightly as his hands move around to my front and he palms me through my black skinny jeans, his free hand moving my shirt up slowly as he begins to kiss my neck.

I moan softly as he does this and I grasp onto the arms of the chair and slowly begin to grind my ass into his bulge, effectively pulling a growl from his throat as he pulls at my right nipple, squeezing it between the two soft fingers of his.

I close my eyes and let my head roll back as I continue grinding into him, gasping when I feel his hand wrap around my already leaking member, pumping quickly as he pulls at my nipple again.

My body begins to jolt around slightly, and I gasp once more when I'm slammed into the desk, opening my eyes to look back up at Roxas, who's eyes have turned golden.

"Mine." He, not Roxas but someone else it seems, growls out.

I can't stop myself as I nod. This seems to anger him and he growls out louder, baring his sharp canines at me. "Mine." It says again.

"Yours." I whimper back, totally turned on by this change as I pant beneath him.

He seems to calm down, but doesn't stop growling. "You smell like someone else. Our mate should smell like us." It growls, grinding his large bulge into my ass and I let out a moan as he does so.

I just nod. "I'm sorry..." I whisper between pants.

It growls and thrusts against my ass, making me cry out in surprise. "Not, no one can have you. You are our mate, no one else's."

I nod once more, my legs about to give out now. "Yours, only yours." I say, closing my eyes and trying to push myself into the desk more in what I believe to be an act of submission.

The growling softens and I feel his lips on my neck, softly nipping at it. "Mark you, want to mark you..." He says quietly, almost trying to convince himself not to do it.

I open my eyes and look back up at him, noticing that his eyes are still golden. "You're not Roxas... Are you...?" I ask quietly, still panting.

He looks at me and nuzzles my shoulder, taking in my scent it seems. "No, that is my human. He and I love you, you are our mate. We are yours, we will bow down to you, we will beg to have you, and we will order you and fuck you into oblivion if you want us to. You are a natural submissive to us, I have noticed you like sex, we will give you what you need, no one else..." He explains.

I nod and shiver beneath him as his hands moves down the back of my skinny jeans and slowly bringing them down, almost teasingly and I let out a moan. "I want you to, pound into me until I scream your name. Ask me who I belong to, and I'll tell you that I belong to you. Please me, and I'll be yours." I say quietly, jolting in surprise when I feel his cock between my ass, rubbing against my entrance slowly.

He growls approvingly as I see him nod. "Yes. We will please you well, no one will be able to please you ever." I nod back and he pulls away, crouching down behind him as he holds my hips in place.

I vaguely wonder what he's doing, then I feel him spread my ass. I open my mouth to ask him what he's doing, but I fail at doing so when I feel his wet tongue against me.

I cry out and claw at the desk in pure pleasure, trying to move back against him as he thrusts it into me, but he's holding me in place. "R-roxasssss....!" I moan out, closing my eyes tightly as he continues tongue-fucking me.

I can't think straight anymore, my body is jolting and trembling more then ever, and I know I'm close. "Roxas...! God, fuck, I'm close...!" I moan out, the words just flowing out of my mouth before I can even think about what I say.

All too soon, he pulls away and I'm left feeling a bit empty. I whimper softly and look up at him. He's looking at me with a look of what looks like lust and adoration as he licks his lips seductively. "Not yet mate, we haven't even gotten to the best part."

I gasp when I feel his cock push against my entrance, pushing past the stretched muscles and I can't help but let out a moan, trying to push back against him.

He holds me in place as he leans over me and bites at my exposed earlobe. "My cock is... Begging to be buried deep inside of you. Look at me Axel." He commands in my ear and I look back up at him.

He grins and thrusts his hips forward, effectively burying itself in my ass as he lets out a growl and I cry out loudly, almost screaming.

I hear him chuckle as he slowly pulls out slowly and I take a breath, before he slams back into me even harder and I cry out louder, calling out his name. "Roxas...!"

He growls in approval and stands me up, thrusting into me quickly as he wraps his arms around mine and holds me in place, my body hitting his with every thrust, the sound of skin slapping skin filling the room and I look up, and I notice something.

The door's wide open.

I gasp as he continues to thrust inside me, and I can't stop.

"Roxas...! Someone's gonna-- see us...!" I try moaning out, but he just pounds into me harder, growling out as he pulls me up against his body, thrusting into me harder and faster.

I'm completely uncovered, anyone can walk past and see us.

"Let them see. You are ours, our territory. Ours." He growls huskily and fucks me harder.

I cry out, almost to the point of screaming and I can't think straight anymore. Not like I was thinking clearly before anyways...

I feel him nuzzle into my neck and I feel his teeth against my skin, scraping against it and I shiver against him.

"When I bite you, you will be allowed to cum, and I want you to scream out my name, can you do that for me Axel...?" He asks, well, growls out.

I nod and let my head fall against his shoulder.

I can feel him grin against my neck and he growls out approvingly and he lets his teeth scrape against my skin once more.

Then he lets them sink into my neck. I feel no pain, just blinding hot pleasure and I scream out instantly, moving my hips against his harder as he pounds into me, hitting my prostate several times before I finally come. "ROXAS...!" I scream out once more.

I didn't touch myself, I couldn't. I've never came like that without touching myself. I've never even come with touching myself, I always needed that little push.

I tighten around him, clenching around him tightly and growls out against my neck, thrusting into me as deep as he can go and cumming.

So warm...

After a few moments as he finishes, he finally lets go of me and pulls off, falling back into his chair as I fall to the ground, my vision fading quickly as I feel his cum running down my legs and I remember smiling.

Then it all goes black.

^*^*^*^

((Your welcome.

VOTE!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

~AlphaChick~))

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

971K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
2.3M 85.3K 59
Daemon is a werewolf. A werewolf who doesn't want to be one. He has everything though, or so it seems. Money and a perfect family. Except his dad is...
87.7K 5.1K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
229K 6.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...