Wolf Fighter

By tanyams

Alpha Victor Lockwood always wanted to have sons to run the future of his pack but when his first born child... More

Wolf Fighter
Wolf Fighter chapter 2
wolf fighter chapter 3
Wolf Fighter chapter 4
wolf fighter chapter 5
wolf fighter chapter 6
Wolf Fighter chapter 7 part 1
Wolf Fighter Chapter 7 part 2
Wolf Fighter Chapter 8
Wolf Fighter chapter 9
Wolf fighter chapter 10
Wolf Fighter chapter 11
Wolf Fighter chapter 12
Wolf Fighter chapter 13 part 1
Wolf Fighter chapter 13 part 2
Wolf Fighter chapter 14
No update
Wolf Fighter chapter 15
Wolf Fighter chapter 16
Labor/Surgery
Wol Fighter chapter 17
Wolf Fighter chapter 18
Wolf Fighter chapter 20
Wolf Fighter chapter 21
Wolf Fighter chapter 22
Wolf Fighter chapter 23
Wolf Fighter chapter 24
Wol Fighter chapter 25
Wolf Fighter chapter 26
no update sorry
Out of Curiosity
It's Up

Wolf Fighter - chapter 19

64.4K 1.3K 115
By tanyams

Ok, i know I have been M.I.A. for a few weeks but it's been busy around her and I'm so sorry u all had to wait so long but here it is. I hope u enjoy it :) btw, thanks for commenting, fanning, and voting it means a lot to me. I can't believe I have over 500,000 reads and 700+ fans. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU

unedited

***

Chapter 19

A few days has past and I found myself standing in front of my bathroom mirror at seven o'clock in the morning with my hair up in a messy bun with light makeup on, black skinny jeans, white tank top, and black sparkly flip flops. Although, this is something I would usually wear but I would skip the makeup and the sparkles; this was all Cyrena's doing. Apparently looking like twins for the first day of school would be "Aca-Awesome," her words not mine and if you can't tell she's been watching a little bit too much of Pitch Perfect. Don't get me wrong, the movie is cool but I can only take so much, she goes over board with it.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" Liam was standing in between my bathroom and my room looking hot like always. I turned towards him as he stepped into the bathroom.

"Why?" I had a funny feeling that something was about to go down.

"I'm taking you and your sister to school today."

"And again, I ask why?" I asked him crossing my arms over my chest; he has something up his sleeve.

"Does there has to be a reason, sheesh, it's like you don't trust me or something," he said looking towards the ground.

"I'm the Alphas mate who is unmarked; does that have anything to do with it by chance?" I walked up to him placing my hands on his shoulders then letting them glide down until I landed on his well-defined chest. He brought his eyes to meet mine and smirked at me but I can tell there was a hint a blush vanishing from his cheeks. He is just too cute for his own good.

"Well, I can rectify that little problem." He wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace, leaned down and gave me butterfly kisses from my ear to my mouth then back. I swear that felt so good, so good that I didn't want to go to school anymore and stay home. Catch my drift? Liam's mouth does crazy things to my body, I love the feeling he gives me, but don't you worry not one of his body part have landed on the gold mine. Meaning we have not had sex... Yet. I'm still waiting until we get married.

"Liam, I have to go to school," I said all husky.

"That's the great thing about being a Luna, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do," he whispered on my sweet spot behind my ear. Shivers always run down my spine when he does that. It almost always gets what he wants from me when he does that, except for today.

I pushed him away to arm length, "Come on lover boy, I need to get my education on. I'm not going to be a clueless Luna. Plus, I only need to go for half the school year and then I get to graduate early." He gave me a puzzled look, oh boy for an Alpha he should understand this, "I worked hard since the beginning of high school so I can get away from my father sooner, so I have most of all my credits in order to graduate early. Get it?"

He cocked his eyebrow, "You can do that? I've never met someone who did that before." Oh wow...

"Trina, lets go," Cyrena yelled from downstairs.

I took Liam's hand in mine and began guiding us to the stairs; "Yes you can take us to school as long as you don't go all protective boyfriend on me. Ok?"

"Ok fine, by the way, I'm moving your belongings into my room today. Ok?" I spun around so fast any mundane person would have gotten whiplash by it.

"W-w-what?" I felt all the blood drain out of my face.

He walked closer to me and bent his head to my ear and said, "You heard me," in a low and sensual voice might I add. "Your mine Trina and you always will be," he was kissing my neck where he would mark me as his. This fine specimen was doing delicious things to my senses, but seriously, when is he ever going to learn that he can't dictate me. Plus, I don't want anyone else as my soul mate.

So, I did the only thing that would make me feel better at the moment. No, I didn't slap him although it did sound nice but I did push away from me and turned on my heel to meet my sister at the door and left him there at the top of the stairs to mull over his idiotic request or demand of me. I can't believe he's acting that way or maybe I should already know better since he has always acted like a caveman. Is that a bad ting? I mean, I am his mate so shouldn't I move in with him. The only reason us werewolves move so fast in our relationships is because we tend to die at a young age... And that's only if we get killed in a fight or something like that. There is always someone out side our packs who always wants more than they already have like my father for instance but is that a good reason to proceed so suddenly. What am I going to do?

"Tri-na," Cyrena sang in my ear to get my attention.

I looked up at her with both of my eyebrow raised, "Que Pasa? (What's up?)

"Are you ok? You haven't heard a word I said."

"Sorry, I'm fine. Just thinking." She jerked her head to the side.

"Oh... You mean what you're planning to do to Liam about this whole 'you're moving with me,' deal?" I chuckled because she tried to do impersonate Liam, which she totally failed at.

"Planning? No, just thinking how I'm going to handle the situation. It seems your pack is very male dominated like how my father was to me and I don't like it. Having Liam act that way makes us butt heads when he tries to flex on me. My dad," I look towards her and I caught the last bit of her eye roll, "I mean our dad, well, he was never nice to me but was to everyone else who was in the pack he and my brother ran." I became silent after that. I hate my father with a passion, "I daddy issues. Can't you tell?" She giggled, so I looked towards, "What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Nothing, nothing, sorry," I swear something was off about her but I don't know what.

"By the way, we're training after school again, so be prepared."

"Again, why?" She complained. Seriously?

I grabbed her arm closest to me and pulled her to a stop and answered her question, "I have to prepare you in case you get abducted by our father. If I'm not there to protect you then at least you have a fighting chance to escape. Don't you want to be able to look after yourself just to cover your own arse if you get into trouble?" I mean come on; who wouldn't. She's just lazy. The first day of training she was doing fine until we started running, she's slower than a damn turtle and I need her to get past hare speed!!!

"Fine," she's annoyed at me now. How can I tell? One, her voice is laced with sarcasm and two, she slumped her shoulders forward. Can we say childish?

Once our little discussion was over with she started to walk again, "Before I forget stay by my side when we get to school. You may be the titleholder when t comes to fighting but I'm the most popular girl at school and I don't want you to ruin it for me. Got it?" She stared me down. Damn, this girl got a mean streak in her. Can you say, 'INTIMIDATING,' well she tries it just doesn't fly with me.

"No worries, I was a loner at my old school and-,"

"Then you and I aren't going to have a problem because once everyone sees that we're practically twins then you will automatically be at the top of the food chain with me. I worked hard to get there, too, so I'm warning you now. Screw me over then your toast."

I couldn't hold it any longer, "Damn, are you always this mean?"

"I don't know what you're talking about?" She plastered on a fake smile then winked at me.

After that I kept my mouth shut, I didn't want her to get any more upset with me than she already is. I didn't do anything, it's like she's putting me in line before I did anything wrong and I don't like to be treated that way. I have to keep a more watchful eye on her. If I'm having trust issues with her then how am I going to trust her with all this knowledge I'm planning to give her. I was even going to teach her what my mother was trying to teach me when I was a little girl. I finally mastered the move in high school. I guess I can't teach her everything then. I know that sounds horrible but until I have complete faith in her then all the major stuff is going to have to wait.

By the time we got to school people were all over the place in the parking lot, in front of the school, and coming out of school bus. All eyes were on us; can we say uncomfortable? I scanned the people before just in case I need to get into fight mode. This has never happen to me before. I look towards my sister and she had her head held high, chest forward, sway to her hips, and with a hundred watt smile on her face. Man, she loves attention.

Cyrena looped her arm with mine then proceeded to lead to me to the office to get my schedule and locker info. And all the way to the office she was saying hi to all the people who were looking at us. Awkward.

Once we walked in to the office there was a woman sitting behind the desk with her nose in a book. Shouldn't she be working instead of reading? I took a quick whiff of the air in the room and knew she was human, "Excuse me? I'm new... here," she didn't even acknowledge me because she didn't even a muscle at my voice.

"I got this, sis," she cleared her voice, "Mrs. Posen, I would like to enroll my sister?" She said loudly and a startled Mrs. Posen, she dropped her book on the floor not even bothered to look up at us while she bent down to pick it up."

"Now I lost my page..."When she came back up I heard her gasp, "Twins? I didn't know you had a sister, Cyrena."

"Me either until recently. Mrs. Posen, I would like to introduce my sister, Trina Lockwood. Trina, will be enrolling into our school today."

"She doesn't have the same last name as you, dear?" Mrs. Posen asked.

Cyrena looked at me briefly and I shrugged at her, I don't really care what she tells her about our last name so when she spat this little lie I have to say I was pleased with it. "Our parents got a divorce when we were babies. She stayed with our dad and took his last name while I went with my mom and took her last name. We never knew about each other until very recently and decided that she needed to move out to the beautiful state of Hawaii with me so we can get to know each other better." She said that with the most pleasant smile on her face. I was amazed she can do that. I can't lie at all. Lying was something my father was good at, too. Huh?

Mrs. Posen turned towards me, "That's amazing. Well ok then, do you have your grades from your last school?"

"Yes, ma'am," I handed her my paperwork.

"My o' my, all the way from California and a straight A student, too." I heard Cyrena gasp at the revelation of my grades. Why is that so shocking to except. I had nothing else to do besides train and stay on top of my schoolwork. "Ok, give me a few minutes and will come back with your schedule and locker number."

"Ok," I replied.

Cyrena got my attention by nudging my arm, "I didn't know you have straight A's."

"It's not a big deal, Cyrena." I stayed silent until Mrs. Posen.

"Ok honey, here's your schedule and your locker combo. Unfortunately, I don't have a free locker by your sister but Cyrena can show you where it is and sorry to say you guys you don't have any classes together. I'm sure you'll have a great day regardless."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Posen, I'll show her where to go," She grabbed my paperwork from the secretary and pulled me from the office. I said a quick thank you before the door slammed into my face.

We took a few steps from the office before I was pulled, again might I add, to a stop, "Damn are you a nerd or something because you have AP everything but where's math and social studies?

"Can I have my schedule?" She handed it to me and when I looked it over I saw that I Study Hall first, AP Science second, Art third, Study Hall again for fourth, lunch, then AP English fifth, Choir sixth, Study Hall again for seventh, and PE for eighth. I like this; I have it easy this semester. "Can you show me where my locker is please?" I asked her sweetly.

"Whatever, that's not fair," she whined.

"Suck it," I smiled in her direction, "I worked hard to get it easy this semester and graduate early-"

"What? You're going to graduate early from this hell hole,too?"

"Yes I am." She growled low enough only for me and any of our kind to hear which by the way they turned in our direction. This is embarrassing.

"You want to do my homework for me?" She looked at me hopefully.

"Hell no, I did my time I'm not going to do your homework, too."

"Come on I'll show you where you locker is," she's depressed now. Did she actually believe I would do her homework for her? She's dumber than she think she is.

As she walked towards the back of the school a guy who looked really huge was walking towards us and he looked cute, too. He was wearing a white wife beater that showcased all his muscles, black board shorts, and black flip-flops.

He stopped right in front of us, " Hi Beta Craig, what can I help you with?" Cyrena said all flirty all the while his eyes are on me.

"Alpha Liam called me this morning to let me know you were coming and who you are. Although, you're Liam's mate, am I going to have trouble with you? My Alpha has concerns about you and sent me to check on you.

Has every pack on these islands heard of me already? "I understand your concerns but I didn't do that of my own volition. My father has plans and I was forced to do his bidding. I don't want any trouble."

"See that's where we already have a problem. I don't really care what you want," he murmured knowing full well that our kind and me can hear him perfectly, "You're a murderer and that doesn't sit well with me and a lot of wolves here. You may have your mate misled but you don't have anybody else fooled. I would watch your back if I were you because one step out of line will spell trouble for you." He turned around and left.

Cyrena smiled and shook her head, "Can you believe that guy? Threatening you on the first day of school. He doesn't even know you. Does he have a bug stuck up his arse?

I don't care what she says; all I know is that wherever I go I'm going to have watched my back. Nowhere is safe for me. Am I even safe in my own pack? Speaking of which, did someone in my soon to be new pack leak news to my father that I'm here? What the hell is going on? Does Liam know about this?

"Don't worry about him, Craig is a just a big softy. He looks intimidating but really he's not," she beamed at me. I guess I can kiss my vacation out the window.

"Thanks for showing me where my looker is. I'm just going to go to class now I'll see you later," I started to walk away. I hate being here already.

"I'll pick you up after fourth period and we can walk together to lunch," I waved my hand to let her know I heard her but right now what I really want to do is go home and curl up with my mate.

***

how was that?

comment, vote, fan, and thx for reading.

have a good night,

tanya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 79 36
Julianna has always known exactly what she wanted. She was young, she was free, and nothing could stop her from taking the Alpha title in two years...
796 60 18
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
412 44 35
Four years. It's been four years since Mason has disappeared. Four years that Alaina has led their pack. Four years of raising their daughter. Four y...