Haitani's little sister

By justfangirl08

(Y/n) is youngest of 3 siblings and her older brothers are no one else than infamous Haitani brothers of Ropp... More

Before we start
1
2
3
4
5
Hair problems
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Bloody Halloween
18
Princess
19
incorrect quotes
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Happy birthday Ran!
31
32
Emma
33
34
35
36
37
Happy Halloween
38
39
I'm sad so I'm writing
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

Merry Christmas

3.5K 220 141
By justfangirl08

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I tried to make this filler chapter about Christmas, it's not the best one but I hope you'll like it.

"Do you like your gifts?"

Ran stared at sparkly dress he just unwarped looking lost and Rindo looked at onigiri plush I gave him with suspisous look.

"Soo you bougth me a plush?"

I noded with smile.

"Yeah, you were gone for a really long time and I had no idea of what to get you, and after you bought me that plush cat I realised just how great gift it is, so I decided to buy you one as well."

"In shape of onigiri?"

"Yes, it's adorible. It remind me of you."

"Eh ... thanks, (y/n) ..."

I left Rindo and his new plush and turned to Ran with inocent smile.

"How about you Ran?"

He studied the dress for a little more before cheerfull smile apeared on his lips.

"I love it, princess! I'll try it out right now!"

"What?!"

Is he serious?

"Wait Ran, it was just a joke ..."

But Ran ignored me and already disapired in his room. I exchange desparete look with Rindo and then sigh.

"I guess I should have expect this."

"Yeah, you shoud."

I noded slightly. I really shoud have, it was Ran after all. I woudn't be even suprised if he walked out to street in it, not that I would let him do that.

"I'll go get the actuall gifts ..."

"So I can get rid of this?"

Rindo waved plush in his hand and I smiled.

"No. You should keep it, at least you'll get something other than me to squese when you'll get scared during scary movie."

"I don't -"

I ignored Rin, he got scared during movies and that was a fact, no matter how much he tries to deny it. When I walked from my room holding actual gifts for these two Ran was already there in dress.

"Oh princess, there you are. I borrowed your shoes, none of mine fit to this. I hope you don't mind."

He managed to find probably only shoes on heels I've got. It suited to dress but that didn't made this any better. I facepalmed because I've got no better reaction for this. Like what he is expecting me to say? He didn't really mind my reaction and chearfully headed away, probably to find something more to add to his outfit. Me and Rin just watched him, wordlessly until he dissapeared in room.

"He's enjoying it ..."

I handed Rindo gifts I bought him. Actuall ones, this time.

"Thanks (y/n)."

He unwarped them and this time he seemed honestly happy with what he got.

"So are you sure you don't wanna go out or so?"

When we were younger we ussually went out and to some restaurant on christmas, but this year I decided to stay home just with Ran and Rin.

(a/n: in Japan Christmas isn't religius celebration but rather a time to spead happines and for couples to spend time together, it's in fact closer to way most countries celebrate Valentine's day. Also favorite food on Christmas is fried chicken so most people go to restaurants, mostly KFC, on Christmas)

"No, not really. We can just order food, plus -"

I looked at direction Ran disapeared in.

"I doubt that he'll take that dress of anytime soon."

As if Ran sensed that we're talking about him he poked his head out of bathroom.

"Princess can you help me aply some make-up."

I sigh.

"I already regret getting him that dress."

"At least he's having fun, I guess."

Rindo tried to chear me up, but he wasn't best in it.

"You should probably go help him. If you do it there's at least chance that it'll be decent."

I noded and slowly got up. He was right, if I won't help him, Ran'll just put it on by himself and that would be real disaster. I managed to make his make up not too visible even tho he had objections. Once I was done, I gave him the actuall presents I've got him.

"Thank you for gifts (y/n), but I still like this beautifull dress best."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He grined at me while Rindo styled his hair into hairstyle that would fit his new look. He really got into this, I hope he won't want to go out like this. I didn't doubt that he would be capable of that, if anyone said something about it he would just beat them up. Before I could think of more catastrofic scenarious I was interupted by ring of door bell.

"Hm? Are you expecting someone?"

Brothers exchanged gazes but they both seemed to have no idea of who could it be. I got up and headed to doors.

"Mochi?"

"Where is that bastard?!"

... which one of my brothers does he mean? And why is he here, so angry?

"I'm afride that you need to be more specific."

"Ran!"

Oh so he's looking for Ran. I could bet that this somehow relate to that secret santa thing Ran came up with.

"Mochi! I didn't expect to see you here. At least not this soon, I ve tought that you'll come tomorow."

As always Ran coudn't miss any chance to be part of some drama, so it was no suprise to hear his cheerfull voice behind me.

"You f*ck-"

Whatever Mochi wanted to say he stoped midsentence the moment he saw Ran. He took a step back and seem a bit scared.

"M-maybe I should come some other time ..."

He was just turning to leave in hurry when I stoped him.

"Come in."

He turned me, most likely thinking of how to turn me down and get from here.

"You already saw my brother in dress and high heels ... How much worse can it possibly get?"

He thinked for a moment.

"I could see your other brother in dress as well."

I laughted a bit at that idea.

"Well, technicaly yeah. But we don't have that much booze or dress of his size, so you can be at ease."

Eventually he appenetly admit that I'm right.

"Mochi! Did you like the gift I gave you?"

Ran was immidiatly next to us. It seems like I'm not the only one who decided to mess wiht gifts this year. I wonder what Ran gave him.

"Why the hell are you wearing that?"

Ran turned around to show of from every side. Then he faced us again with smile.

"(y/n) got it for me. Isn't it beautifull?"

Mochi turned to me looking horified. I sigh.

"It was a joke. I didn't expect him to wear it with such a .... passion."

"That explains a lot."

"So why are you even here?"

"Oh yeah, that ..."

He seemed to cool down and now he didn't know how to continue.

"I assume my brother was just as creative as I was while picking pressents."

"He was."

"What did he get you?"

He passed my question with sligh shook of his head.

"Doesn't matter."

I raised my eyebrow.

"You drag here because of it, I'm honestly interested."

He ignored me and I let out annoyed tsk.

"Fine, I'll get it out of Ran later. I'm gonna order food, do you wanna something?"

I just finished ordering when door bell rang again. I looked form kitchen to see who came and saw Shion pushing past Rindo. When he spoted me he immidiatly headed to me.

"What the f*ck did you ment by this."

He violently waved book I gave him. I put on most inocent expresion I was capable of, pretending that I don't know what's the problem.

"You don't like it?"

"I don't need a guide to how to get a girlfriend!"

"Oh Shion, I'm trying to save you from sad desteny of livelong virgin. You should thank me!"

Now I dramaticaly put my hand to my heart. Then I let a smile slip to my lips.

"Or, perhaps you wanted how to get a boyfriend edition?"

I walked to closet and started looking trought it.

"I intended to give it to my friend but you need it much more than her."

I laughted while dodging book Shion throw at me.

"Don't complain you coud've get a dress like Ran did."

Shion turned to Ran who cheerfully waved at him. I made use of him being distracted and trow pair of gloves I bought at him. Direct hit.

"Hey!"

I let Shion be Shion and turned to Rindo.

"Should I expect anyone else to come?"

"I don't think so."

So at least one member of our family isn't using Christmas as way to mess with anyone around. That's nice but it doesn't solve the problem of what to do now. I didn't expect guests and I had no idea of what to do with these two. Apparently I wasn't only one who tought about this.

"So what brings you two here? Except of terrible gifts? I didn't expect you to rush here at Christmas just because of that."

Mochi shruged.

"Personally I've got nothing better to do so why not?"

"Yeah ..."

"Wait you two had nothing better ot do at Christmas than to be here with ... us? I've never tought I'll say this but I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for you."

This was honestly shocking. Not only for me but for my brothers as well. At this point conversation stoped and room feel in ackward silence.

"Alright do you wanna play some game or are we going to just sit here staring at each other?"

"That's great idea princess, let's play something."

"Just to make this clear, I'm not gonna play truth or dare with you ever again."

"Why not? It'll be fun!"

"No."

Ran seemed offened when Mochi turn down the posibliity of playing truth or dare.

"Why not? Give me one reason why you don't wanna play."

"Because you're asking dumb questons and if I picked a dare I'd probably end up in dress or with that maku up on."

He was most likely right. There's no chance Ran woudn't go for that, and I or Rin would probably too. But he was slightly wrong about one thing.

"You'd probably end up with some of my make-up on."

"That's not yours make-up?"

"Nah, the one you see is Ran's. I bought it for him, so he stop stealing mine."

"I'm not stealing it, I'm borrowing it!"

I roled my eyes. We already had this conversation.

"Yeah borrowing it, without my permision. And it's not like you could give it back once you put it on your face is it? What do you wanna play?"

Just when we finaly picked a game and were about to play, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll go there."

Ran didn't even stand up when me and Rindo stopped him.

"No!"

He sat back rolling his eyes.

"Fine."

I went to see who came this time. Really how many more people will come?

"Izana, Kakukcho? What are you doing here?"

I was pleasantly surprised to see them here.

"We were near so we decided to stop by. We'll go soon, I just wanted to give you something, (y/n)."

"Oh, okay. If you wanna you can come inside."

Izana shook his head a little.

"We don't wanna bother you."

"I already got Shion and Mochi in living room so you two won't bother me at all. We're going to play UNO, it 'll be fun. There will be blood."

Izana thought about it before eventually shrugging.

"Maybe we could stay a while ..."

He turned to Kakucho, who nodded. This will be interesting. I wonder who'll die first.

Later that day when everyone already left I lay in my bed thinking about this Christmas. It was a lot diferent than I orginally expected, but it was fun. I was already falling asleep, when I remembered gift from Izana. He didn't want me to open it right away so I let it for later. Now I took small box and opened it. Inside was a pendant with same motive as Izana's earrings. I put it out and took a better look at it. It was nice, it was reuglar jewerely, nothing special but I loved it. Small smile apeared on my lips.

"Thank you Izana."

ttps://pin.it/SKYikC5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 3.1K 23
➥𝙮𝙤𝙪 were a normal girl living in normal society with a normal life. you're obsessed with anime just like any other girls who's simping for their...
4.8K 248 23
About a year after big brother Ran settles down with his Missus, Rindou gets a rather unexpected call from his parents, telling him that they had fou...
246K 12.6K 51
[COMPLETE ✅] 。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 A strange encounter with a bizarre creature occured to a certain Yakuza one day. Rindou Ha...
24.6K 1.2K 19
Rindou Haitani was a former classmate, if you can even call him that. Although he has many admirers, you are not one of them. You've heard about all...