Three sets of Claws

By NovelistSadist

What if I told you those fairytale creatures were real? That werewolves and vampires really do hate each othe... More

This is The Sad Part
Pure Unbridled Rage
Is This a Cutscene?
The Thought of Losing you, Scares me
Sugar, Spice, and I've Almost died Twice
The Wolves Den
Memories Are The Worst Form of Torture
Meet the Parents
Family Not So Fun Times
Bitches Make Me Cry
How Was my Innocent Mind Supposed to Process That?
Don't Shoot the Messenger Even if He's Already Dead
What Was That?
New Developments, and Murder
A Date With Destiny and The Kings
Introductions? Why? They Know Who I Am
Wild Emotions
A Grand Ball
Marked and Mated
After Effects
No Way In Hell
Torture? My Favorite
Empty
Rest In Peace... Not Yet
A Star is Born
Book Two!

I'm Not Delicate!

41.5K 1K 153
By NovelistSadist

Rose's P.O.V.

I'm pregnant!?

What in the world?

"Hah?" Was the only thing I managed to get out. Though that was better than just standing there with my mouth wide open like the three other people in the room.

After a minute we we're all able to pull our selves slightly together, at least on the outside that is.

"I'm sorry doctor, are you positive?", I ask.

"Yes Luna I'm positive, now I'll leave you all alone to celebrate the joyous news", she says cheerfully before practically skipping out of the room.

Hmph at least somebody's happy about the news

A deathly silence falls over the room as the four of us think about what just happened. I'm still trying to process whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean I don't even know if I want kids, or hell if they do.

I mean it's not like we can't afford to take care of it, it would be raised in a good home, unfortunately it'll be raised by a single mother after I kill the three of them...

I really hope they didn't hear that

I glance up at the three guys that got us into this mess, and all three of them have the big grins plastered all over their faces.

Oh they cannot be serious

"What are you three so happy about?" I ask my voice coming out a lot shakier than I wanted it to.

"Were going to be fathers!" Xavier shouts.

Lucian rushes towards me a picks me up and twirls me around, clearly excited about the news.

My head is still very fuzzy from the news, and with the added spin now my stomach is doing loops,"I think I'm going to be sick", I mange to grumble out.

"But I don't understand... I... I mean we've barely... I mean, huh?",I stutter out. Lucian gently puts me down, but I barely notice as I'm still swimming in my thoughts.

I start to get completely lost in my thoughts, not only thinking about how this happened, but why and what are we going to do next. Soon enough I'm spiraling into a panic attack.

"Doll," Xavier says sweetly as he grabs my hands, the contact some how making me calm down. I look into his eyes and the pure love and adoration that I see in them, let's some part of me know that this is going to be okay.

"How?" I ask just barely above a whisper.

He stares into my eyes, searching for something a look of understanding passes, before he starts.

"Well, doll werewolves are very.. em fertile?" He glances over to Lucian and Damien making sure he's using the right word, "which is we have upwards of 4 or 5 pups."

"Well than and we're really horny", Damien says which is met with a slap to the back of the head from Lucian.

The action making me chuckle.

"That makes sense, but I'm not a werewolf so I'm still not following, I mean I didn't even think I could have children, my old 'pack' didn't exactly keep me clean or well fed or hell even healthy in the slightest bit", I say trailing off as I see the looks on there faces become darker.

Ah there's that murderous intent I feel in love with

"Love, we are the Kings it's imperative that we have a heir, so we are a little more, um active and a lot more fertile than others," Damien says trying to further explain.

It takes me a minute to process it, but once it finally clicks, "ohhhh".

"I get it now, but ummm if you don't mind I'd like to be alone for a little while so I can process this, please", I say my voice becoming increasingly quieter.

They share a glance with each other.

"Okay, I'll meet in in the garden in a few hours, cupcake". Lucian says.

I solemnly nod my head so he knows I heard him.

"Okay Doll, if that's what you need, we're going to head back to the pack house, call us when you need us." Xavier replies.

He then leans down a leaves a gentle kiss on my temple.

I watch the three of them leave the house. When I'm sure they're gone I head straight for the garden, I found it a few days ago and have been obsessed with it ever sense.

I go out into the garden to clear my head and collect my thoughts.

I just don't understand how this happened so fast?

I loose track of time, the sun has slowly started to set, and before long I see Lucian heading in my direction. The thing that catches me off guard is how tired and stressed he looks, when just a few hours ago he seemed so happy and excited.

"Hey you okay, cupcake?", he asks.

"I'm getting a better grip on the situation, but you look like absolute shit", I respond.

"Ah just what every man wants to hear from the women he loves, that she thinks he looks like shit", he deadpans.

We share a moment of silence before I bust out laughing, I started laughing so hard I was doubled over, and before I could acknowledge what was happening I was thrown over Lucian shoulders and he was trudging back to the house.

I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp, almost kicking him in the face in the process.

*smack*

"Did..did you just slap my ass?!" I shout.

More importantly why did I like it?

"Yes I did, and I will do it again, so quit moving", he said, and I can almost hear the amusement in his voice even if I can't see his face.

We, I mean he walks for a little while then without warning fully drops me on one of the couches in the living room.

I'm ready to let him have it, when I notice Damien and Xavier look just as bad as Lucian does.

Jeez who peed in there cereal?

"Umm are you guys okay? Is this because of the earlier news?" I ask.

"No, no we've just been dealing with a problem", Xavier vaguely says.

"Care to elaborate on that?"

"Oh the vampires are up to something, but the issue is we're not sure what it is", he says

"Yeah and it's just exhausting trying to solve this," Damien jumps in.

"Should I be worried?", I ask

"Of course not, besides your much to delicate to worry about these types of things", Damien replies.

Oh

Oh no he didn't

"I'm not DELICATE!" I shout back and in a swift motion I make my way back out to the garden.

The night has fully set in, but the garden is lit up. It's absolutely stunning, I loved it in the day time but at night it absolutely takes my breath away.

I make my way over to the chair I've been in for the past few hours and go sit down. Trying to think of something to take my mind off of what Damien just said, I mean I know I'm no wolf but I'm not weak.

"Hello there dear" a voice calls

I jerk my head upwards, and start rapidly moving my head left and right trying to find where the voice is coming from.

"You find me child"

"Who are you?" I ask willing my voice to be strong.

"No one important"

"Then why are you hiding?" I ask all bravado.

"My your a lot feistier than we believed"

"Whose 'we'?" My heart rate beginning to speed up, and my gut feeling was to run as quickly as possible to the house.

"Can't tell you"

"What can you tell me then?" I ask standing from the chair, slowly moving towards the direction of the house.

"That I'm just the distraction"

"Wha-?" Was all I managed to get out before I felt a small stabbing in my neck then everything went dark.

~~~~~

I awaken, I'm assuming a few hours later. I peer around, the room, no the cell I'm in.

Why am I in a cell?!

"Hello Luna", a creepy voice calls.

I peer around the dark cell, I attempt to stand up but soon realize my arms and one of my legs are chained to the wall behind me.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I call out trying not to show how terrified I really was.

Why can't I ever have a normal day?

"Oh Luna we want nothing from you, you are merely an object, a tool if you will. You will help us get the power that was taken from us by your pathetic mates", the voice explains.

"I don't understand"...

"Well you see Luna", The man says while coming in to the dim lighting of what could only be described as a dark dungeon ", Werewolves will do anything for their mates, even give up their entire kingdom", the man says.

I finally get a good look at him, he is a pale as a dead man with dark hair, and blood red eyes. When understanding finally hits me I scream and hurry back to the wall I'm chained to.

"Vampire!" I shout at him. "Stay away from me you blood sucking creep".

He says nothing but chuckle at me, before cracking a fanged smile and leaving me alone in my dark, cold, and dirty cell.

Well this could be a problem...Guys where are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 12.2K 32
Rose had never been one to believe in fate. She wasn't sure of much, but she was sure that the only people controlling her future were herself and th...
7.5M 228K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
1M 9.2K 7
Completed..... (This book is now moved from Wattpad to Novelcat. Only sample chapters are available here.) #Won 3rd prize in Werewolf contest held by...
59.6K 1.8K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...