Sword Art Online: Les Loups F...

By -Luckau-

November 2022, Sword Art Online (SAO) is the first full-experience VRMMORPG to be published. Chris a young fr... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Arc 0 Chapter 1: The beta starts! Time to discover the game
Chapter 1.5: The beta ends! Time to say goodbye until the official release
Arc 0 Chapter 2: Welcome to the World of Swords
Chapter 2.5: The Anneal Blade quest
Arc 0 Chapter 3: The Assault Team
Chapter 3.5: The first floor boss raid
Arc 1 Chapter 4: L'Alpha, The Beater and Le Commandant
Arc 1 Chapter 5: The Dark Elves of Lyusula
Chapter 5.5: The 1st E.I.S. Team in movement
Arc 1 Chapter 6: The Defense of Fort Drayob part 1 / I met somebody that I know
Chapter 6.5: Yuuki
Arc 1 Chapter 7: The Treasure Hunt in the Ruins (with some bombs)
Chapter 7.5: A deadly trap from the Fuscus Colossus
Arc 1 Chapiter 8: Sorry I just demolished an enemy camp.
Chapter 8.5: A battle like no other
Arc 1 Chapter 9: I'm starting to get fed up of you!
Chapter 9.5: Oh allez quoi! I hate leading!
Arc 1 Chapter 10: The girl with her familiar, the sister, the twins (our pains)
Chapter 10.5: The hunts are open: Dead to the Big Yeti! Dead to the Black Cat!
Arc 1 Chapter 11: The defense of Fort Drayob part 2 / Anyone but not her!!
Chapter 11.5: The end of the Elves War
Arc 1 Chapter 12: The 10th-Floor is here
Chapter 12.5: I count on you Koharu and Luckau's visions
Arc 1 Chapter 13: The Assault Team vs Kagachi the Samourai Lord
Chapter 13.5: Merry Chrismas or don't die
Arc 2 Chapter 14: The new worlds are waiting us
Chapter 14.5: Welp a wolf is with our team now

Chapter 4.5: The second-floor boss raid / The Emergency meeting of the Jericho

43 1 0
By -Luckau-

18th November, 14h00 (2:00 p.m.), Floor 2, Floor 2 Labyrinth, Boss's room entrance:

1 day after the training of Chris and Koharu, they unlocked for his party and even for all the players, the martial arts melee skills and as a bonus, Chris and Koharu got melee skills specialization, Chris will use melee skills with a Brawler style such as the Muay Thai, Sambo, Boxing & Kickboxing, Karate, and Krav Maga. Koharu will be on a Technician style such as Wrestling, Aikido, and Judo.

As for Kirito and Asuna, they successfully defended the farm with the help of Luckau and Sachi with her friends, who helped them with their levels. They have dropped the information concerning the 2nd Floor boss on how to beat him.

Luckau de facto, the leader of the 2nd Boss Raid Operation (B.R.O) leading the Assault Team composed of 36 players (12 from the Army, 12 from the Brigade, 6 with Agil and his squad and his own party.

Luckau: *Doing the call* Ok everyone is here?

Kibaou: The Army is ready.

Lind: The Brigade is here.

Luckau: Ok, recap before we start the raid, Alpha, Beater?

Kirito: *Exasperated to be called Beater* Why are you calling me by this nickname..., Kirito is enough 😑... ok, compared to the beta, this battle should be the same, it will have 2 sub-boss and the main boss, all weak to the Slash weapons but they will have different elements weaknesses, Chris?

Chris: *Absence-minded* Euh? Oh oui, euh then, the first sub-boss is named Nato the Colonel Taurus is weak to Slash and Earth elements, if you are hit by him your defence will be lower for 30 seconds and the main attack is a full rotation attack with his giant mace. After his death will come Baran, the General Taurus and the same thing, normal attack damage is equal to a debuff defence, but be careful, his main attack it's a charged attack as he summons a lightning strike. If you are in his AOE attack well you finish paralyzed for 3 seconds. Have a Supporter to help you if you are paralyzed and have the defence debuff.

Kirito: When these two sub-bosses are dead, the main boss will come, Asterios the Taurus King, the creature responsible for the attack on the farm, for those who were with me or if you do later on the defences events. Asterios has the same attack as Baran, and when his life reaches 75% of his life, he will be more aggressive and will use a lightning charge attack with his mouth if you are hit in its range, you are paralyzed for 10 seconds, and his main attack it this one you must be very careful because when he will branding his Mace on the air, he will summons a circle lightning attack covering all around the walls, so you must not be close the walls when he will do his main attack, it's the same effects, huge damages received and paralyzed for 30 seconds so enough to be dead.

Luckau: Thank you two. So to simplify the scheme, attack, move, attack, move, don't be static for over 10 seconds max, is that clear?

Assault Team members: No Luckau!

Luckau: Ok, check your equipment and weapons and your quick inventory, if you have your potions, we start the raid in 15 minutes.

Kibaou: *Regrouping his mates* My guild! regroup on me I give you the potions.

Lind: *Wants to discuss* Hey, Luckau can I speak to you for a minute?

Luckau: Sure what do you want...

While Lind talks to Luckau, Kirito and Chris discuss with the girls and Agil who is part of the raid.

Chris: *Sitting* *Closing his eyes, meditating on his concentration* So everyone has memorized their plans?

Koharu: I think everyone has the strategy in their minds.

Agil: Just in case, like in the 1st raid, I help you with Liten.

Chris: Exact. You are my assistant to get out of the AOE ranged attacks.

Kirito: *Not at ease* I will be honest with you guys, I'm a bit anxious.

Asuna: Why?

Kirito: I don't know if this Asterios is the same as the Beta Asterios.

Chris: Scare to be finished electrocuted like before?

Kirito: Oh no don't talk about that, please!

Chris: Do like me, sit down, close your eyes, breathe longly and expire slowly. It will calm you and you will be more focused, it's what Luckau has taught me.

Kirito: I will do that. *Doing the same thing as Chris*

Koharu: *Wonders why* What happened during the beta?

Chris: *Still closing his eyes* Do you want to know? *Remembered of the beta* Well, handsome face Kirito and little big Chris fought the boss in the beta on 10th August 2022, and on the last stage of the fight well... he was electrocuted a lot of times, 27 to be exact, and died 8 times with resurrection crystal at will.

Kirito: *Ashamed* Oh stop it! It's awkward!

Chris: But even me I was electrocuted but unlike him, I was electrified 19 times and dead 13 times, I could describe all the deaths in a compilation so much since I still have memories in my brain.

Kirito: NO! Everything but NO!

Asuna and Koharu laugh about that anecdote

Asuna/Koharu: *Laughing* Very funny guys.

Agil: Oh and I forgot, Luckau asked me to watch you while I cover you.

Chris: *Interrupts his meditation* Why?

Agil: Since you could be excited with your unlocked melee skills, he thinks that you could mess up this raid.

Chris: 😓 Ok you can laugh at me... 😑

Agil: I don't see how I can laugh at you now Chris.

Kirito: *Ends his meditation* I would like but no I couldn't, but it's effective your method Chris. I'm more at ease now.

Asuna: Me too, I think I will not laugh at you Chris, you are so sympathetic when you are with us.

Koharu: Yeah we can't make fun of you. We don't wanna hurt you with your Asperger's.

Chris: Meh, I don't care about my "autism trouble" on the contrary, I will hate you if you forced yourself to be like that with me, I want you to be honest with me that's all. If you must be mad against me be angry, or I will continue.

Koharu: If it's like you want...

Asuna: Ok, Chris

The 15 minutes have now expired, and Luckau informs the team of the departure.

Luckau: *Whistles* Ok guys! Time's over! Ready everyone?

Assault Team players: YEAH!

Kirito: *Stands up* Of course, I'm ready!

Asuna: *Determined* If he is ready, so am I too.

Chris: Ready to conquer the 2nd Floor!

Koharu: Ready to do my best!

Luckau: *Clap* Well, let's go let's take the Taurus King down!

*Warcry* *Door opening*

The boss room door is now opening, the players enter the room, and the excitement earns everyone.

Chris: *Wishing luck* Hum... well, Asuna, Kirito, Koharu, bonne chance.

Kirito: Good luck too, oh and Chris don't die now hey?

Chris: And you don't be electric today, AC⚡DC concerts are over and you are not The Rock.

The Assault Team sees that the 2 sub-bosses are already here.

Luckau: *Adapting the plan* Nato and Baran are here, tankers do your jobs! My party attacks Nato! The Army, and the Brigade on Baran!

Kibaou: Copy Luckau, did you understand guys let's go!

Lind: Brigade follow me!

Agil: Tankers with me!

Agil and the Tank players take the aggro from Nato the Colonel and Baran the General, Luckau and his party are the main damage party of this raid and use their skill to beat Nato quickly.

Luckau: *Slash* *Slash* Combo switch at my signal... now!

Chris: *Skill charging* *Rage Spike!* *Skill execution* *Slash* Koharu, your turn!

Koharu: *Misty Edge!* *Slash x4* Kirito switch!

Kirito: Not now, he will rotate.

Kirito avoids the rotation attack from Nato and stops him by using his [Vorpal Beat] Sword skill and still having the bonus switch combo damage.

Kirito: *Vorpal Beat!* *Slash x5* Asuna!

Asuna: *Shooting Star!* *Thrust x5* He's dead!

*Fragment burst*

Luckau: *Hasn't switched yet* Already? I didn't even make my combo lol. Oh well, guys, on my UI, you have reached the 800k of combo damages LOL.

Kirito: Hey hey we are strong that's all.

Chris: What's up on Baran?

Luckau: *Looking at them* Hum looks like the 2 guilds are not coordinated.

Agil: Nato is down, we go help the guilds?

Luckau: Yep do it but without us, Lind asked me to not fight Baran.

Agil: Ok.

Chris tries to help the other players discreetly but is spotted by Luckau.

Luckau: *Menacing him* Don't ever move Chris.

Chris: Ok...  ̄へ ̄

Kibaou and Lind struggle to cooperate with each other with their mates clashing accidentally and they don't communicate well, as a result, Baran uses his electric attack and paralyzes them a lot of times the players on him.

Lind: *Argh* *Yells at him* Hey Kibaou! Tell your Squads to play better!

Kibaou: *Yells him back* And you, to not attacking us with your blind mates!

Asuna: *Sigh* Why they can't cooperate like before?

Kirito: *Knows from his experience* They want their respective guild to be better than the other but if it continues like that...

Koharu: Too bad that Diavel stepped down from his position, he and Luckau are the players to manage them.

Luckau: (╯▔皿▔)╯Ok I will help them, you, you stay here and focus on the main boss. Check your weapons if they are not damaged.

Chris: Okay.

Luckau: *Whistle* Oh bande de cons, refocus yourself if you want to die to continue like that!

Kibaou: *Pointing at Lind* It's his fault!

Lind: *Pointing at Kibaou* No it's him!

Luckau: *Silence them* Vos geules les nigauds! Just follow my orders, is that clear?!

Luckau has a serious angry face which scares the two leaders.

Lind/Kibaou: *Terrified* Hiiiii ok!

Luckau: *Annoyed* Well it's bothering me to use that but, I will throw a bomb on Baran and when he is stunned, do a combo switch is that clear?!

Lind/Kibaou: Ok.

Luckau: At my signal! *Checking his inventory*

Luckau out from his inventory a bomb earned as a bonus drop from the defensive battle.

Luckau: Ok, bomb thrown! *Bomb thrown* *Explosion*

The bomb hits the head of the sub-boss and stunning it for 30 seconds with a huge damage and defence debuff.

Luckau: Attack!

Kibaou: ALS combo switch!

Lind: Do a combo switch DKB!

The two guilds execute better the switch attacks, and following the stun, Baran the second sub-boss dies.

*Fragment burst*

Chris: Oh finally it's dead.

Kirito: 14 combos for a total of 759K damages interesting.

Koharu: Yeah, fortunately, but it's only with his help that, Luckau is here to moderate them otherwise it could have been different.

Then a shout from the main boss is coming.

*Boss howl* *Boss spawning*

Asuna: The boss is here!

A storm appears at the top of the room before Asterios the Taurus King appears from the dark clouds.

Kirito: He hasn't changed at all.

Chris: Wanna do a challenge Kirito?

Kirito: Let me guess, the player who has less electrocution?

Chris: Bingo!

Asuna: (¬_¬ ) You two..., it's the time to do that?

Chris: Yep, since he and I are officially rivals.

Asuna: Since when?

Chris: I would say since today.

Kirito: Really? I thought it was since the beta, Chris.

Chris: Hehe. ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Koharu: Boys, let's focus on it, or Luckau will be mad at us. ^^

Kirito: She is right, you all ready? Let's go!

Chris: Geronimo!

The Team now engages Asterios, the Tank players assisted by Agil help them with the aggro, and the ALS and DKB members do their best to do their tasks properly.

Asterios struggles to weak the players so he summons his Lesser Taurus mates to spill on the players.

Luckau: Chris, beat'em all my friend!

Chris: With or without my fists?

Luckau: Bottes leurs les fesses c'est tout! Kick their asses!

Chris: Okay!!

Chris put his sword on his back and switched to his melee skills.

Chris: I'm on fire!!! 🎵🎶

Chris rushes on the Lesser Taurus Guards and beats them one-on-one with his fists, uppercuts, and kicks.

Chris: *Punch* Et de un! *Punch* De deux! *Dropkicks* Trois!

Chris eliminates one per one of the guards and in a few minutes, they're all dead.

Chris: All the Lesser Taurus are dead!

Luckau: Cool and me I will do the last hit ^^

Chris: Already?

Kirito: Yeah with you focused on the minions, Koharu and Asuna have done a lot of critical damage.

Luckau: Die Astesrios! *Sword stab* *Boss cry*

Asterios falls in combat and finishes in fragments

*Fragment burst*

Congratulations:

Last Hit Bonus: Luckau

MVP: Kirito

Koharu: Yeah! We did it!

Asuna: Finally over.

Kirito: Wouhou!

Kibaou: Congratulations everyone.

Lind: Except Kibaou... oh never mind..., my guild let's go!

Kibaou: What? Tell me, Lind, I want to know!

Lind: You already know... *Leaving the boss room for the next floor*

Lind, Kibaou, and their members leave the boss room in the direction of the 3d floor.

Agil: *Taking Luckau's shoulders* Well my friends, I leave you here too, my buddies need to explore the 3rd floor already.

Kirito: Ok Agil ciao!

Luckau: Bon voilà, last hit bonus for me. Who got the MVP reward?

Kirito: Me!

Chris: QUOI?! ET MOI?!

Luckau: Hum, interesting, looks like the Cardinal system doesn't like you, Chris, lol.

Chris: Je boude voilà! And I do strike!

Luckau: But we're not even at home!

Chris: Hey oh, who is not French, who does strike?

Luckau: -_-

Koharu: It does not matter Chris, I think you will have both rewards on the next floor both.

Asuna: Yeah she is right you have done your best, without you focusing on the mobs we could have a harder fight.

Chris: It was very brief this raid unlike the first one! ┗|`O′|┛

Luckau: She perfectly explained to you Chris, Kirito what did you drop?

Kirito: I drop the [Taurus Horns] it's a trophy decor and you?

Luckau: His Mace as a decoration not as a weapon.

Chris: Cool for you, do we have enough cols to buy a house for 5 players?

Luckau: Nope. Why? You wanna have a house for us 5?

Chris: Why not?

Asuna: Too bad, it could be fun to live together in the same house, like college students!

Chris: *Ruin the project* Yeah but Kirito is in his last middle school year, Asuna, you are in your first high school year, and Koharu is normally in the 2nd high school year, Luckau have finished school with a master's degree, and as for me it's... the one who has stopped the classic school system to get out at final with 3 good bachelors.

Asuna: Oh come on, Chris, you're not funny.

Chris: I know. But as a French, it's a speciality to ruin everything.

*The conversation between them is now in French*

Luckau: -_-, reminds me, Chris, since when we are friends?

Chris: I even forget when we met for the first time.

Luckau: Tu plaisante?! Are you joking?

Chris: I'm not joking.

Luckau: Oh come on! You fucking donkey!

Chris: Instead of calling me a donkey do you know when exactly?

Luckau: Good question and you?

Chris: You avoid it!

Luckau: Ok I admit I forgot too!

Chris: See!

Luckau: I do strike too but on my own. -_-

Koharu, Asuna and Kirito try their best to restain their laugh as the comedic duo is back again.

Asuna: I cry with laughter 🤣😂  I can't! It's too much!

Kirito: One day, I must learn French and join your rave.

Koharu: *Giggles* But like Asuna, I wish we could have a house and live together for later.

Kirito: I agree and Luckau will be the father or the watcher who keeps the children alone? 🤣

Luckau: 🖕 You see this? In your dreams! Unlike the French, you the Japanese are already independent at your age!

Kirito: It's true.

Chris: At least, the good mood is here. To forget that death is among us.

Luckau: Chris!!

Chris: I know.

As they begin to walk back to the first floor, Asuna wants to say something to Koharu.

Asuna: Hey Koharu, in my opinion, I want to say to you, that you have changed since I met you.

Koharu: You too Asuna, you were cold on us at first, and thought the world was your enemy.

Asuna: And you that the world was about to beat you, at least you have encountered Chris and Luckau to trust.

Koharu: You have Kirito to be with you and be better, so that's cool.

*Girls high five*

Kirito: I'm always uneasy about girls' conversations, they talk too much.

Luckau: It's like that with the girls, I have a sister who speaks too much also, hopefully, she isn't here with us or I would explode if she's here or more if she is with the girls now. But take the example of Chris, he doesn't care at all. ^^

Kirito: It's because of his Asperger that he can be like that!

Chris: It's true with just an effort I can be aware ^^, at least if the girls want to share a confession with me I will not be in the clouds unlike at you twos hihi.

Luckau: It depends, what if it's a love confession?

Chris: Good question, I don't know what to say.... hum... ah ouais.... euh... joker!

Luckau: See? You will be completely out to lunch and I insist on this. Bref, let's go back to the Plaza we deserve a break after all. Tomorrow, the 3rd Floor is waiting for us!

Chris: *Wants to eat* I'm hungry, I want my croissants.

Luckau: It's not even 16h00 (4:00 p.m.)!

Kirito: Yeah but me too, this fight made me hungry.

Luckau: *Sigh* Vous deux alors...

Chris: Pay us for all the food at the French pastry.

Luckau: In your dreams!!

Chris: Le Rat! Stingy Luck'!

Koharu and Asuna giggle at the boys. Luckau and his friends leave the boss's room after handling a very good fight.

Koharu: I like you all.

Chris/Kirito/Asuna/Luckau: Us too Koharu, we like you too.

The Team now leaves their turn to the boss room to enjoy a break on the 1st floor and to enjoy going for a walk later...

.

..

...

....

.....

......

Days ago before the floor 1 raid began...

In an office in the real world...

Jericho Corp employee: President Jericho, the shareholders are here.

Sarah Jericho: Arigato, let them enter.

Jericho Corp employee: Understood madam.

9th November 2022, 10h00 (10:00 a.m), Tokyo City, Jericho Corp Tower 3, 55th floor:

(AI generated)

3 days after the SAO was released and exposed its truth to the world, Sarah Jericho, mother of Chris, chairwoman of the Jericho Corp, and CEO of the High Tech division has convened an emergency meeting with the main shareholders and leaders of the different subsidiaries of the Jericho Corporation.

Seira Jericho: *Beginning the session* Ladies, Gentlemen, the situation is critical in the company. Our game studio Argus released a game 2 days ago which turned out to be a deadly game named [Sword Art Online]. If we are here, it's to discuss on how is the situation now and why the studio and Kayaba Akihiko decided to do that, Okada-san?

Okada Akira (non-executive director): Chairwoman Jericho, dear colleagues, *showing on the screen* the situation is getting worse and worse, the police have decided to investigate our corporation and confiscated all the NerveGear on the marketing so around 250 000 NerveGears, and it's only in Japan, the others countries who received the machine have stored it, for now, waiting for the next moves.

Seira Jericho: What else?

Okda Akira: *Showing some officials' reports on the screen* The Japanese government has declared a state emergency and our actions are very limited because they think the entire Corporation is responsible for this incident.

Seira Jericho: Very well, Boris? How are our finances?

Boris Page (Chief Financial Officer): *Showing the finances on the screen* President Jéricho, as for our finances, our shareholders have in the majority kept their trust in us, from the 5000 billion of company value, we have lost only 400 billion of $ mainly on the High Tech division. However, if the Japanese government and the victims' families decided to sue us, I estimate that we could lose around 2500 billion $ with just the damages compensation and the future gains lost. Without speaking we could have an immense history deficit of 800 billion € which to simplify could kill almost entirely all jobs in the Corporation divisions and outsourcing.

Seira Jericho: Does it include only Japan or our global company?

Philippe Jericho (CEO of the Weapons & Militaries Equipment Division, and the Jericho Légion Army Division): *Looking at his wife* All of our companies honey. If this crisis is still here in the next months, in order to protect the entire Jéricho Corp, we would have no choice but to cut everyone on everything, which could trigger a huge world economic crisis again, as if the pandemic crisis wasn't enough...

Sarah Jericho: Are there other options to save the company without firing people?

Boris Page: Negative madam, even if your family invests now or later, you need to finance the equivalence of the entire French public debt in the month to protect everyone which is likely impossible sorry, even with your proper money.

Phillipe Jericho: Honey, I want wanna be very pessimistic but, in the worst scenario, if we are bankrupted, we bring with us the equivalent of 45 million jobs all around the world connected with us or indirectly. Without counting the world will go back to a huge recession worse than the Great Depression and the COVID-19 pandemic crisis combined, maybe 40% of the global GDP down.

Seira Jericho: How much exactly?

Phillipe Jericho: *Prefers to not visualise* Just on my divisions, in the military market, it could lose maybe half of the GPD generated. On your department honey, you could lose three quarters. Anyway, all of the branches could kill the economy.

Sarah Jericho: Ok..., back on the SAO incident, how many victims are involved?

Mia Ying (Vice-President with 20 years of loyalty in the company): Around 30 000 players, including...

Seira Jericho: My children I know..., Christophe, Charles, and Charlotte are part of the game, only Estelle is at home watching the news...

Mia Ying: Should I communicate to the media that your family is part of the victims too?

Philippe Jericho: It's not necessary, if we do it, the public will think that we are jerks, that we only take care of our children, not of their relatives, or that it's our responsibility if the users are dead while it is not.

Okada Akira: But it's not our fault, neither you Philippe and Seira.

Mia Ying: I hope that your children are safe in the game. SAO has recorded already 903 participants dead.

Boris Page: *Remembered of Chris* The big kid Christophe, I know he can survive, I know him, it's him who solved the issue in Europe with our ultra optic fibre network after all.

Philippe Jericho: *More worried about his other children* But for the twins... I hope Jean-Luc and Christophe are with them.

Seira Jericho: I sincerely hope that they are safe. I'm not prepared if something bad happens to my children.

Boris Page: So what do we do?

Seira Jericho: I recommend that will help the police to solve the incident and answer their questions. And..., if I must step down from my position I will do it.

Philippe Jericho: *Raise his tone* T'es pas sérieuse chérie?! You're not serious?! After all the efforts we have made these years, you want to resign?!!

Seira Jericho: I know that the media and the people need and want a scapegoat to blame so I will do it, and you replace me.

Philippe Jericho: Why is not Mia taking your place? She is the Vice-President after all!

Mia Ying: Because my responsibilities are already perfect for me. I'm not fitting for the supreme role.

Phillipe Jericho: Ok fine, but be aware that my CEO post on the war division is enough for me. Managing the rest will be very difficult for me.

Mia Ying: But what about the AmuSphere from RECT? Should we report the release of these devices?

Seira Jericho: Yes, even if Yuuki and Sugou have spent together a lot of money and time to produce the AmuSphere VR device, the situation right now is perfect to sink the company and cause global riots in the streets against us, if they are in the market so I will order the suspension of the release of the AmuSphere until the new order. Yuuki and Sugou must not release their Full VR device, is that clear?

Everyone in the room agrees with the chairwoman.

Seira Jericho: Well, the session of over, you can leave and resume your post.

The shareholders and directors now leaving the room except the Jerichos who stay inside for a moment.

Seira slams the table with fury.

Seira: MERDE! Why my brother has done that?!

Philippe: His dreams and ambitions have crossed the limit.

Seira: Akihiko is my brother and I always supported his projects, I had to stop him when I got the situation under control!

Phillipe tries to reassure his wife.

Philippe: Seira, it's not your fault, he fooled you, he fooled me, he fooled Christophe et Jean-Luc, he fooled the Corporation, he fooled including the familial Clan. Honey, I swear that he won't get away like that, I promise you. I will ask for a reunion of the Japanese section from the Clan to track him, if we can arrest him before the police, we could force him to stop the game.

Seira: But you know that Akihiko is a mastermind in hiding from everyone even the Clan.

Philippe: I know but we have Maverick the best IA in our hands, and the best staff and mercenaries in the world to assist us, your brother can't be hidden for a long moment not with me, and he will pay for his actions.

Seira: Honestly..., all I just want now, is for our kids to stay alive until it ends.

Philippe: I trust them, they stay alive it's our children after all..., they know the lessons to survive in hostile environments.

Seira is worried about his brother's fate if he is arrested by the Jericho Clan.

Seira: But if Akihiko is captured by the Clan, do you think that they will eliminate him?

Philippe: I'm afraid that he could be executed later yes since he betrayed us... but it's my parents' decision, not mine. And I wish that... Cassals will stay on the Jericho Legion's deployment.

Seira: I hope the Clan will intervene as soon as possible. And without requiring his intervention..., I don't wanna have the same scenario that we had in France years ago. We can end this quickly but...

Philippe: If the Jericho Clan intervened with him in the lead or the Wolvespacks reformed again, the blood would flow massively...

Seira: Unfortunately, it's always like that. Hey, Phil? Can you hug me, please?

Phillipe: Bien sûr chérie.

Phillipe hugs his wife to comfort her.

Seira: I don't wanna see them dead.

Phillipe: *Hugging her from behind* I know honey, I know... *seeing the view of Tokyo and thinking about their children's fates*.

À suivre...

Fin du chapitre / End of the Chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 1.3K 24
| 𝟏𝟐𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | An ex-gamer enters a virtual reality ruled by a rebel AI in order to rescue her younger sister and shut down the death ga...
190K 3.2K 76
Y/N L/N was a young man who loved to be in the virtual world. He would then play a game called Sword Art Online. But there was an incident. A man nam...
163 8 5
DISCLAIMER I do not own Sword Art Online, nor the characters in it. Very few are original characters. This is to be non profit, solely for entertainm...
2.2K 28 40
This is a retelling of the "Fairy Dance Arc" from "Sword Art Online." Since the "Sword Art Online Progressive" movie is dropping this year, I though...