The Bad Boy Is Possessive

By BrittanyLeigh8

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her... More

Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something
Chapter 2- Deal With The Devil
Chapter 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 4- Not what I Expected
Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents
Chapter 6- Bad Boy Surprises
Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 8- Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Chapter 9- It's A Good Thing I'm Not A Vampire. I'd Never Make It.
Chapter 10- A Little of the Unexpected
Chapter 11- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)
Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber
Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius
Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me
Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions
Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice
Chapter 19- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.1
Chapter 21- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.3
Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4
Chapter 23- Girls Night
Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side
Chapter 25- Just My Luck
Chapter 26- I Know People Can Surprise You But I Never Expected This
Chapter 27- Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28- Breakthrough
Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble
Chapter 30- The Beach House
Chapter 31- The Truth Will Out
Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone
Chapter 33- Why Me?
Chapter 34- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 35- Until You
Chapter 36- You Live And You Learn
Epilogue
TBBIP Spin-off- "Just My Type"

Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2

1.7M 30.6K 9.2K
By BrittanyLeigh8

(Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2)

I sit silently next to a very pissed off inching Blake and our parents around the fire. For the past twenty minutes he has been explaining to his parents that he has been nowhere near poison oak and it must be an allergic reaction from something else.

It takes everything in my power to not to laugh at his pain. Mean I know, but you can’t say he didn’t have this coming for a while now. It’s especially funny since I know how he actually can in contact with the poison. Why is it that everything is funnier when you’re not supposed to laugh?

Once I left Brody at his cabin earlier he snuck over to Blake’s car while we were inside unpacking and rubbed the substance all over his car. It was quite impressive really. I honestly didn’t think he could cover the car in that amount of time.

“I think I’ve gotten it to.” Regina said scratching her arms until they were bright red.

Regan was Blake’s mom and I think it’s safe to say that his parents came in contact with it to. That was unfortunate though. I really liked Brian and Regina. They have always been really kind to me. It’s their son who I have the problem with.

“I think we’ve all gotten it.” Mom adds. “I just can’t figure out how.”

I was almost dying with laughter inside. Well their goes Blake’s allergic reaction theory. This is just to good. Looks like Karma as dealt its hand once again. Serves them right for forcing me into a room with Blake.

“We’re fine.” Heather says glancing around at everyone in pain.

“Me to.” I say trying not to smile.

“Did you happen to pack any Benadryl?” Blake asks hopeful.

Regina shoots him a regretful smile before answering. “No.”

Ha! Even better.

This only seems to irritate him further but he doesn’t reply. Instead he shows it with his actions. He abruptly stands from his chair and turns to the parents before storming off.

“I’ll be in my room.”

With that he was gone without another word to anyone else. Including me. In fact he had hardly spoken to me since he came. Not that I was complaining but it was odd. I assume it was because we were to busy unpacking eating to make conversation. But I had a feeling he would make up for that tonight knowing him.

“I think we’ll turn in.” Mom says as her and dad stand then looks to me. “Don’t stay up to late Farrah we’re going out on the boat early tomorrow.”

I resist the urge to groan and put on my best fake smile for them. “Alright.”

“I believe we’ll go to bed as well. We’re not feeling our best right now. Maybe after a good night sleep we’ll be rested and feeling a little better.” Regina adds.

They quickly stand and leave behind my parents leaving only me, Heather and Callum there. Well this should be interesting. I wonder how possible it will be to ditch them. I can’t bare it if she starts the wedding talk again.

Just as I turn my attention back to them I notice they are no longer there and instead they are walking hand in hand along the water in their own little world. Despite my complete disapproval of their relationship it almost looked like a scene from a movie or something you would imagine out of a novel. It was very…sweet.

If only I had someone to do that with. I’m kind of starting to feel all alone. My phone buzzes in my back pocket pulling me back to reality then it hits me. Of course, how could I forget? I do have someone. Not being able to be with him for the last five hours has started to mess with my mind I think.

We decided to spring his arrival on everyone tomorrow just in case my mom was furious and made us leave. I still wanted this weekend with him to be special so just to be of the safe side we chose to use tomorrow as the setting for our news.

The screen read one new message and I smiled when I saw that it was from Brody.  It's a good thing the we each found one specific spot we could get semi cell service with. That's why I chose this specific spot to sit tonight. You know just in case he decided to text me. He can also get service if he stands next to the sink in the kitchen but that's it. It sucks but it's better than nothing, right? 

Brody: Did it work?

I chuckled to myself as I texted back a reply.

Me: Better than you know.

A few seconds later I got back a reply.

Brody: Intrigued. Say more.

Me: Blake, his parents and my mom and dad have fallen victim to your scheme.

While waiting for his reply I noticed Heather and Callum standing romantically in front of the lake and I instantly started to miss Brody. I think this is what love sick feels like. Without another thought I I quickly sent him another message.

Me: What company?

Brody: Yours? Always.

I couldn’t keep the goofy grin off my face from his text. He wants my company. That right there was reason enough for me to leave and go to him. And why not? He was mine now, for real this time.

I stuff my phone into my pocket and immediately take off in the direction of Brody’s cabin. And for some reason I don’t know why, I was feeling slightly nervous. I suppose it could be the fact that this would be my first time being alone with Brody since we became a real couple. Or it could be the fact I had developed real genuine feeling for him and they scared me. Not because they were for Brody but because how strong they were. I can honestly say I don’t think I’ve felt this way for anyone I’ve ever been with.

After brushing past the many green trees and bushes separating our cabins I finally arrive exactly where I want to be. Steadying my breathing I force myself to close the distance between me and the door.

This is not a big deal. It’s not like you losing your virginity tonight.

Whoa. Where did that come from? I wasn’t even thinking that. This sure doesn’t help my nerves tonight. Now I’m sure I won’t make it through this night. Not thinking things like that!

Clear your head Farrah.

Yeah I’ll just clear my head. That can’t be so hard right?

Don’t think about it.

Ok this is not working. Now because I’m trying not to think about Brody and I in that situation that’s all I can seem to think about.

Wait let me try this.

Kittens. Think of Kittens. Sweet, little fluffy kittens. Grey kittens, Black kittens, orange kittens, white kit-

“Did you forget to knock?”

My mind instantly snaps from my thoughts and look up to see Brody smirking at me. I almost immediately feel the blush rushing to my cheeks. Well this is embarrassing.

“I um…I was just…I just got here.”

Smooth, really smooth.

“Says the girl who’s been in lala world for the past five minutes.”

Five minutes?!? I was out here for five minutes? Jeez.

“O-oh that. I was just…”

“Thinking?” He finishes.

Right.” I blush. “I do that a lot, don’t I?”

I should have known. He notices everything. In a way it’s kind of sweet though. Most guys aren’t that attentive. He’s…different.

With his hand he pushes open the door wide enough to let me in. With the blush still on my face I lower my head hoping to make it less noticeable as I walk past him and into the cabin.

This one was equally as nice as ours only homier. It was also a little smaller having been built for couples or a small family. I liked it though. Especially because it lacked the one thing ours had. A house full of people.

“It’s beautiful.” I state as he closes the door behind us.

You could easily tell these cabins were made for the people of wealth to stay. It’s not some rustic cabin you would find in the back woods somewhere. But that didn’t matter to me. As long as I was with Brody none of it mattered.

I slip the heavy jacket from my shoulders and hand it to Brody as he waits to take it. See he can be a perfect gentleman when he wants to be.

“Isn’t it the same as yours?”

“No.” I say shaking my head. “Your cabin is empty.”

Looking over at Brody’s couch I instantly notice how warm and inviting it looks and I immediately yearn to go to it. And apparently Brody felt the same way because he pulls me along with him over to it. The moment I fall into it I let a sigh of contentment. I wish to never move from this spot. Ever.

“I take it the parentals don’t know you’re gone?”

“Are you kidding?” I chuckle humorously. “Everyone is eaten up with poison oak and in bed. Well all except for Heather and Callum but they’re to love struck to notice I’m even missing.”

Not that I’m complaining. After all, it worked to my advantage didn’t it?

“Then the plan worked better than I thought.” He smirks. “It bought me some time with you.”

“Yes it did.” I smile and lean into him.

Brody’s hands reach my sides before he pulls me closer to him and I make no move to stop it. My body starts to tense though once I feel his hands travel to my outer thighs.

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

Breathe Farrah.

My heart picks up in speed when he leans in closer…and closer closing the distance between us. until....his lip reach my ear.

“Relax. I don’t bite.”

No but I might.

Oh great now my thoughts are perverted. What do I do with that? I might accidentally blurt one out or something! I can’t even begin to imagine my embarrassment if that were to happen.

“It’s just so quiet.”

Great, you couldn’t come up with something better than that?

I don’t do well when I’m nervous!

He backs away and gives me an amused smile. “I could put in a movie or turn on some music if that will help.”

The bad boy brought movies? This is a surprise.

“That might be a good idea.” I admit shyly.

At least this way when I feel nervous or my thoughts become to much I can concentrate on the movie.

I push myself off the couch and make my way to the small selection of movies beside the TV. And by small I mean three movies. The Notebook, A Walk to Remember and Last Song. This time it was my turn to look amused.

“Nicholas Sparks fan are we?”

“Don’t look at me. Those were here when I got here. I think the last couple that stayed left them.”

“Sure they did.” I tease opening the case to one of the movie and putting it in.

As I return to the couch I notice Brody wearing a curious look with his arms crossed over his chest staring at me.

“And what makes you think I watch chick flicks?”

The memories of Twilight playing came to mind causing me to chuckle intentionally. The causes him to immediately become suspicious.

“What?”

“Nothing.” I lie as another fit of laughter pushes it way past my lips.

Just the thought of Brody in his bed watching The Notebook was enough to send me over the edge. Who would have thought it? I don’t think anyone would believe me if I told them. Not that I would try or else I’m pretty sure this undercover softie wouldn’t think twice about killing me.

“Then you leave me no choice.” He says just as I sober up.

Without warning I feel his hands on my side once again only this time not in an intimate manor. I squirm and scream and he squeezes my sides to get a confession out of me but I insist on being strong. That is until he lowers his hands to my hip bone. Oh no. Anything but that. Not my week spot. And then it happens. All in one breath I give up the information he wanted.

“I heard you watching twilight the night you stayed over at my house.”

I do my best to regain my breath after he finally stops tickling me and stare into the shocked eyes of the bad boy.

“I thought you were asleep.”

“I guess you thought wrong.” I smirk.

“I-I was just…i-it was on and….” He looks at a total loss for words before me and I can’t help but laugh. He can’t even think of a good excuse.

“Tell anyone and-”

“I know, I know.” I say. “Don’t worry I won’t say a word.”

He looks more than relieved by my words and visibly relaxes.

“It’s not like anyone would believe it anyway.” I mumble.

I’m not sure if he heard me but if he does he chooses to ignore it and focuses he’s attention on the movie.

“You know, there is something else I remember.” I admit.

His attention shifts back to me making me more nervous than ever before. Am I really about to tell him this? Can I do it? Why must I over think things so much?

“And what is it?” He asks with an indescribable emotion in his voice.

Gathering up the courage to tell him I reveal everything.

“The night I stayed at your house I heard you say something before I feel asleep. Something I wasn’t quite sure you really said until the next day.”

He gave me no reaction, nothing I could really go off of so I continued.

“Your exact words were and I quote “Farrah what are you doing to me?” “

I swallow hard waiting for him to reply but instead he stays quiet offering me nothing in return. He eyes bore into mine making my whole body shiver in pleasure. Without words his hands make their way to my face and he slowly pulls me to him making me grow impatient for what he’s about to do.

“What are you doing to me?” He whispers.

Before I can reply his lips come down on mine causing all thoughts to cease. Brody lips are now all I can think about and all I want to think about. His warm lips work against mine in perfect rhythm before his tongue touches my lips. Without needing to think about it I part my lips giving him accesses to every inch of my mouth.

By this point my mind is in overdrive by what taking place. And how did I end up on my back with Brody hovering over me. Oh no this is really happening isn’t it? I’m about to lose it to…. But wait am I even ready for this? We’ve not even known each other that long. Should we really be moving this fast.

Mind is yelling at me to stop but my body seems to have other ideas and I feel confused at which one I should listen to. They both make very strong points, what should I do?

I furrow my eye brows up in confusion when suddenly he pulls away. Put of me feels rejected while another part of me feels relief because this one action brings me back to my senses. Though that doesn’t keep me from asking the question going through my mind.

“Why did you stop?”

“Because I want you to be ready and I know that you’re not.” He says getting off of me and sitting down on the couch. “I know you want it to be special and doing it while on vacation with your family and your ex boyfriend the next cabin over isn’t it.”  

It’s like he’s reading me like an open book. He is completely right. Does he really know me that well? He is really so much a gentleman he’s willing to wait? He is not the bad boy I thought he was….he’s better.

“Thank you.”

“You don’t need to thank me. It’s what anyone who really cared about you would do.” He states.

He cares about me? So by waiting that proves how much this relationship really means to him. I’m not just another girl to him.

“And just to show you how committed I am. I’ll even sit through this entire movie with you.” He chuckles.

I smile at his attempt to lighten the mood and realize how great he really is. You’re really something else Brody Bauer, something else entirely.

“Fine. Just try to refrain for mouthing the words.” I tease.

“I’ve never even seen this movie.” He defends.

“Sure, whatever you say.”

“I haven’t.”

I tune out his attempts to convince me he isn’t into any other “Chick Flicks” but I‘ll always think otherwise. It’s much funnier this way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Comment….Vote…..Follow!

Check out the banner to the side made by @Tamaraaamayyy >>>>>>>>>>

PS: This chapter is unedited. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 19.4K 48
Ariana Martin is a senior at Crystal High. She's the girl who gets the good grades, and stays home on weekends instead of going out and partying. She...
291K 10.6K 20
Curvy Keira has just been brutally thrown to the curb by her first love, Josh Walters. Best thing is; he has no idea she knows he's cheating. So what...
385K 11.6K 32
Send It to My Phone Sequel - { Highest Ranking: #9 in True Love } Seven years later, who would have thought Blake Tyler and Kristina Reagan wouldn't...
445 79 44
"He cheated on you and she cheated on me. Isn't it obvious? There's only one thing left to do." It humiliated me how I was still extremely lost in th...