Miraculous Ladybug: Vendetta...

By d13153152

It's been a month ever since the end of Princess Justice. Luka and Marinette started dating and the traitors... More

Chapter 1: Chat Noir's discovery
Chapter 2: Another day, another akuma strike
Chapter 3: Confession backfired
Chapter 4: Shock and working for Hawkmoth!?
Chapter 5: Getting back the Cat Miraculous
Chapter 6: Chat Blanc!?
Chapter 7: Scarred
Chapter 8: Fallen Hero
Chapter 9: Truth about Jackie and some advice.
Chapter 10: Could this get any worse?
Chapter 11: Seeing red
Chapter 12: Time to cool off
Chapter 13: I'm worried
Chapter 14: He will break
Chapter 15: A strange encounter and a wager
Chapter 16: Bruises
Chapter 17: The Fight
Chapter 18: You're not special
Chapter 19: Back for more?
Chapter 20: The Chase and enter Scorpio
Chapter 21: Heroes vs Bulldozer Gang
Chapter 22: Arachnid's kiss
Chapter 23: It's not what you think.
Chapter 24: Cold shoulder, Notoriety and Akuma attack
Chapter 25: Bittersweet
Chapter 27: Reconciliation
Chapter 28: Stacy exposed and the birth of Dominatrix
Chapter 29: Heroes vs Akumas. The birth of Armour-dillo
Chapter 30: Armour-dillo vs Akumas
Chapter 31: The explanation
Chapter 32: A shocking discovery
Chapter 33: The News of The Breakout and gaining allies
Chapter 34: Fighting the akumas
Chapter 35: Armour-dillo vs Chat Blanc. Rematch!
Chapter 36: Arriving at Agreste Manor and Finding Cassie and Hawkmoth
Chapter 37: Final Battle
Chapter 38: Trauma and The Confession
Epilogue: Revenge

Chapter 26: Advice from a former friend

19 0 0
By d13153152

Alix POV

It's been a month ever since Marinette denounced me as her friend. All because of Lila and her "web of lies" as the new student, Isaac would say.

Speaking of which, I noticed that he was distant from Marinette's group and to Cassandra, the girl who was crying after seeing him kiss that blonde haired gal, Stacy. I mainly see him sparing with our PE teacher, sitting on his own in the back of the class and in the library studying.

Perhaps he needs some friendly advice.

After school, I saw Isaac leaving the library and pulled him to one side.

"Can I help you with something?" Isaac asked, his eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Look. I know you and I aren't the best of friends. And I was part of Team Lila and basically caused Marinette to get akumatized. But I noticed you've been distant with them. Is it because of the incident?" I asked.

Isaac nodded.

"Ok. I'll tell you this. Don't draw yourself away from them. Even if you apologise to them, what good would it do if you keep ignoring them?" I said.

"It's not like that. I just need some time alone."  He replied, tugging his goggles.

"Yeah. But still, you can't call them your friends if you give them the cold shoulder. I mean they did started it. But, still. Two wrongs don't make a right." I said.

Isaac looked into my eyes.

"Why are you helping me? Most, if not all, of Team Lila were happy that I'm not on speaking terms with Marinette and co. Yet you are helping me. Why?" He asked, a suspicious look on his face met mine.

"Because even if Marinette and I are no longer friends after I betrayed her, I still want try to make amends for all the things I've done.It may take decades, but I don't want to end up regreting all the things I've done." I replied.

"But you didn't bully Marinette. Nor beat her up. Or caused her to get raped. Sorry, almost get raped. " Isaac replied.

"True. But I did gave her the cold shoulder. And that's more than enough for her to hate me. And I don't want you to go through what I went through." I said.

Isaac sighed and nodded.

"Alright. I'll give her a call and see what I can do. Also, I should keep an eye out for Lila and Adrien. I got a bad feeling about them." He said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Never mind. Thanks, Alix. And I hope you make amends to Marinette." He replied and made his way home.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

You and me both, Spider boy. I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 222 10
(discontinued) Lila has won, she got Marinette's friends on her side, framing her for something she didn't do, even Adrien seems to believe Lila, the...
3K 59 19
Marinette thought her life was tough. Leading a double life as Ladybug and as a student. But when Lila returns from Italy, things spiral out of contr...
24.3K 544 23
After the events of becoming Miss ForgetMeNot, Marinette begins to slowly recover. Forgiving her so-called friends is a must. But that isn't the most...
19.2K 403 12
A miraculous ladybug story! A post Hawkmoth world with seniors in high school and a sad ending to a beautiful love story between our favorite heroes.