My Wildest Dreams

Autorstwa fhsgctcusbf

Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were a... Więcej

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 15

4.3K 83 24
Autorstwa fhsgctcusbf

*Mature scene at the end of the chapter, you've been warned.

It will also be a longer chapter.

~~~Josh's Pov~~~

I wake up before my alarm excited for the day. I check my phone and send my usual good morning texts to my girl.

Me- good morning sweetheart 😘

Katie girl💕- good morning baby 😘

I love it when she calls me that.

Me- you ready for our date today?

Katie girl💕- yes, I'm excited 😊

Me- good, don't forget to bring an overnight bag since you're mine all night 😘

Katie girl💕- already done, do I need anything else?

Me- actually yeah, can you pack your vibrator?

Katie girl💕- ok lol anything else?

Me- nope just that 😉

Katie girl💕- ok I'll see you later 😘

It's only 10am, so I'll eat breakfast then I'll get dressed.

I'm picking up Katie at 2:30 so I have plenty of time to get stuff done. This is our first date so I wanna make a good impression. I pick out my outfit and put it in the washer this way everything will be clean and ready to go.

After breakfast I put on some clothes and go to Publix to get everything I need for our dinner I'm making. I for lunch on my way home.

After I finish up my lunch, I put my clothes in the dryer and hop in the shower and shave a bit, I don't know if we're gonna have sex tonight, but I'm gonna be prepared anyway.

After I finished my manscaping I jerk off so I don't blow my load early if we have sex because when I first fingered her, she was really tight, so I gotta be prepared.

After I'm done, I clean up and dry off. I put on a pair of boxer briefs Katie got me for Christmas and my socks, then I go and get my iron and iron my jeans and shirt I'm wearing for our date.

Most people will probably make fun of me, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to look good for my girlfriend. 

Once I'm done I look at the time and see it's 1:45 so I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and style my hair, she always says she liked my hair styled up, so that's what I'm doing.

After I'm done I put on my outfit and the cologne she also got me for Christmas. I check myself out in my full-length mirror in my room. 

I chose a shirt she got me and the jeans I'm wearing make my ass look good, and makes my bulge noticeable, but not too much.

Satisfied with my appearance I get in my truck and make my way to get something else for Katie. I hope I make a great impression.

~~~Katie's pov~~~

I am beyond nervous. I don't know why because Josh is my boyfriend now, but it's our first date, and it's our first time out as a couple, since we're usually at one of our houses.

I go back into my room to check my outfit for the 100th time.

I spray on my vanilla perfume, then go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

The doorbell rings signaling he's here.

My heart rate speeds up and my hands start to sweat. 

After I finish brushing my teeth I grab my bag and go to open the door.

I'm definitely not prepared for what I see when I open the door.

He's wearing the one of the shirts I got him for Christmas and looks really handsome in his outfit, but that's not what I'm focused on.

He's holding a bouquet of peach colored roses, my favorite flower. I have never had someone buy me flowers for a date before.

This man makes me fall in love with him more and more each day.

"Wow sweetheart you look beautiful" He said coming over to give me a kiss.

"Thanks, you look really handsome." 

"Thanks... oh these are for you" He said handing me the flowers.

"They're beautiful, thank you" I said going to put them in a vase. After I get done with that, I go back to Josh.

"You ready to have some fun?" He asked.

"Yup."

*

We get to Dave and Busters and I honestly can't remember the last time I was here.

After getting our game cards set up we get ready to play. 

I love how this place is like an adult Chuck E cheese.

Josh pulls me aside in a corner away from everyone else.

"Hey why don't we do a bet?" He said smirking.

Oh boy what does he have planned.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking loser has to either make dinner or do the dishes in their underwear or something like that" He said.

"Ok I'm down, what about doing it naked?"

He raised an eyebrow. "You really think either of us would get through making dinner while the other one was naked?" He asked.

"Yeah good point...Ok how about the loser has to be the other ones servant for the day like we used to do, but the only difference is clothing is optional."

"Oh I like that. Ok the person with the highest points wins" He said.

"Deal, get ready to lose handsome" I said pecking his lips and going to my first game, obviously basketball.

Josh follows me to the basketball game challenging me, he beats me the first round and I beat him the next, then we go our separate ways. I play the beer pong game since I'm really good at pong.

After playing my favorite games, I finally settle at the lever fishing game that will give me a shit ton of points if I play my cards right.

Josh finds me after a bit and plays the same game.

"So you ready to lose?" He asked.

"Nope, I think you are babe."

"We'll find out in a minute since we both have nothing left on our cards" He said.

"Ok."

We finish our game and go see how many points we have.

"Ok on the count of three we see how much we racked up" He said.

"Ok."

"One, two, three" We both said turning around both our papers.

"Fuck yeah... I won!" He said with a smirk.

"Congrats winner, when do you want me to be your servant?"

"I'm not sure, but when I decide you'll be naked the whole day" He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "I figured you'd say that."

We cash in our points getting our prizes. I get Emma a mini D&B basketball and some candy and Josh gets a D&B beer pong set and candy.

*

When we get home it's around 4:30 and I'm starving, Josh said he's making pasta Alfredo with a Caesar salad.

I changed into my PJs to get more comfortable which is a t shirt and matching PJ shorts that are like boxers. I figured I'd torture him for a bit since they don't leave anything to the imagination.

I go back into the kitchen and he's standing there in all his sexy glory. He took his shirt off, so he's just in his jeans and the waistband of his Calvin Kleins are sticking out the top of his pants, making him even sexier. 

I don't know what it is about a man with his underwear waistband showing, but it just makes them 10 times more attractive.

"Hey sexy, how's dinner coming along?"

"It's good, not much of a wait, about 10 minutes" He said.

"Ok sounds good, I'll set up the plates and everything."

"We can eat in the living room on the coffee table, I figured we could watch a movie while we eat" He said.

"Yeah that sounds perfect."

I set our places on the coffee table and by the time I'm done, everything is ready.

"Hey why don't you put on the movie I already had set up" He said bringing in our plates.

"Ok."

Once I see what he had set up, I turn to him and he's already smiling.

"How'd you know?"

"How'd I know love and basketball is one of your favorite movies? Easy you made me watch it with you all the time when we were in highschool" He said.

I laughed. "Yeah true."

We sit down and start eating our dinner and watching the movie.

"Wow babe, everything is delicious."

"Thank you. I wanted to make a good impression on you for our first date" He said smiling.

Ugh I'm swooning. God he's such a sweet man.

"Well I appreciate it" I said leaning over to peck his lips. 

After dinner we cuddled on the couch and watched the rest of the movie.

It was getting to the scene when they play strip basketball and Josh turned to me with a big smirk.

"We have to do that" He said.

"Ok, I'm down."

He smirked. "I'll have you naked in no time" He said.

"We'll see about that handsome."

~~~Josh's Pov~~~

She gets off the couch and goes to my bedroom, I follow behind getting a good look at her peachy ass.

"Ok how do you want to do this since you don't have much room in your room?" She asked.

"We can put my mini hoop on the back of my door facing the hallway so we have more room."

"Ok" She said.

Once we move it, we're ready to play. I put my shirt back on, so it's fair since she has a top and bottoms.

"Ok, you're up."

She does a fake, draining the shot, almost making me fall backwards.

I take off my shirt and she steps forward raking her hands down my chest, I know she loves that I'm in shape because she licked down my abs the first time she gave me head. It's definitely a confidence boost when your girl likes the way your body looks.

It's her go again and I block her shot, so it's my turn. I decide to do a dunk since I know she can't block me.

Thinking she's gonna take off her clothes she surprises me with taking off her earring.

"What? That's not fair!"

"Yes it is because it's something I'm wearing" She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok fine."

I score another point and she takes off the other earring.

Ok two can play this game. 

She made 2 points so I took off my socks. I finally making a point and she took off her shirt leaving her in nothing but her bottoms.

Fuck her tits are perfect, I wonder if she'll let me suck on her gumdrop nipples for a minute. 

I go up to her and start kissing her neck, leaning down to her perfect breasts, taking one of her nipples in my mouth licking and sucking it while tweaking the other just how she likes, making her moan like crazy.

"Fuck, that feels so good" She moaned.

I move to the other one doing the same thing, making her hold onto my head keeping me in place. I figured I'd warm her up because once one of us is naked it's go time, neither one of us can resist the other naked.

I stop what I'm doing making her whine in protest.

"Why'd you stop?" She whined.

"Because we have a game to finish and I just had to warm you up a little."

"A little? I'm soaking wet now" She said.

"Good, that was the plan."

She's soaked and I'm hard as granite, so I'd say mission accomplished. 

She gets the ball and gets the point leaving me in my underwear.

I get a point and she strips, Completely bare all for me. 

Fuck. 

Her perfect tits with her nipples glistening and red from my assault and her beautiful pussy that I know is slick for me.

I swear my cock is going to tear through my boxer briefs, I reach down to give a tug to relieve some pressure, but that only makes it worse.

Katie watches my movement and comes over to me.

I pick her up, pushing her back against the wall kissing her, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

As soon as our tongues clash against each other we groan in unison.

She wraps her legs around my waist making me feel just how turned on she is. She starts to grind her bare heat against my covered cock, giving herself some relief.

"That feel good baby?"

"God yes" She moaned rubbing herself even harder against me.

I hold her up with one hand, using the other hand to slide my underwear down so I can take my cock out.

Once I'm naked, she grabs my cock in her grip, rubbing it over her clit making us both moan at the contact.

"How's that baby? Is that better?" 

"Fuck, it's so good" She moaned.

I can feel her liquid heat dripping down my cock with every rub. I stop her from what she's doing and thrust against her, driving her even crazier.

"Josh, please make me cum" She moaned.

"As you wish."

I grab her and bring her into my bedroom, and put her on the bed all spread out for me.

I start kissing her, tangling her tongue with mine, then down her chest, paying extra attention to her nipples making her moan. 

She loves her nipples licked and sucked. 

I make my way down her stomach kissing it as I go, gently biting her hip bone, finally reaching her glistening pussy.

I start teasing her by running the tip of my tongue on the outer lips of her pussy, tracing everywhere but her clit, giving me a chance to get a taste of her. 

She's the perfect balance of sweet and tangy and I can't get enough. 

"Josh, please" She whined.

I figured I'd done enough torturing, so I give her what she wants.

I circle the tip of my tongue on her clit giving her exactly what she needs. I start fingering her pussy while eating her out, 1 finger and then 2, stretching her so she can take me.

I stretch her out even more with 3 fingers and I feel she starts to tense so I gently suck her clit, moving my tongue at the same time as my fingers, so she won't feel too much pain.

"Ohh fuck" She moaned.

I continue to do this until she getting close.

"Josh I'm gonna cum, don't stop" She moaned.

I start sucking a bit more, moving my tongue as fast as I can along with my fingers. I feel her pussy pulsing, squeezing my fingers.

"Fuck baby! I'm cumming!" She moaned.

Her pussy squeezes my fingers in a vise and she squirts in my mouth, I drink every drop she has to offer. 

She's the first girl I ever made squirt, so at least we have one first together. 

I give her pussy one last lick and a kiss making her laugh at my actions then I give her a kiss letting her taste herself.

"Wow, that was really fucking good" She said out of breath.

I lean over to my bedside table and grab the condom and her vibrator I left out.

When I turn back to her, I see the hesitation on her face. I lean down pressing my forehead against hers, looking into her eyes.

I know she's self conscious about not being able to cum from penetration, but she has nothing to worry about because I won't get frustrated or anything which is what she's afraid. 

"Baby you have nothing to worry about, I'm not going to get mad or anything" I said pecking her lips a few times trying to reassure her.

"You say that now, but when it actually happens and I can't cum it'll be a different story" She said in a frustrated tone.

"Oh don't you worry, you're going to cum, especially with a little help from your friend" I said waving her vibrator in front of her face.

"Oh I didn't think about that" She said more calmly.

"You don't worry about anything except for enjoying yourself ok?" I said pecking her lips.

"Ok, but I want to ride you first" She said.

No complaints here.

"Ok whatever you're comfortable with baby."

I sit back on my knees ripping open the condom and putting it on, rubbing my cock to see how it fits, once every is good to go, I grab the vibrator and lay back waiting for Katie to straddle me.

She hovers her entrance right over my tip, slowly sliding down inch by inch until I'm fully inside her.

"Holy shit" We both said wide eyed looking at each other.

God she feels amazing. 

"Wow I knew you were big, but I didn't expect it to be this big" She said.

"Well thanks for the ego boost sweetheart, but are you ok?" 

"Yeah I'm good, no pain, it's just been awhile, just give me a minute to adjust" She said.

"Whenever you're ready baby."

Once she feels comfortable enough she slowly starts to rock back and forth, making me feel extremely thankful I jerked off this morning or else I definitely would've blown my load way early because she feels way too good. It's like we fit perfectly.

"Fuck baby, you feel amazing" I groaned.

Wow I still can't believe I'm having sex with my best friend. 

That's something I never thought would happen, but I'm so glad it is because it's almost like we were made for each other. 

I grab the vibrator beside me turning it on, then moving it in circles on her clit, making her clamp down on me.

I know I have to go easy with the vibrator because she'll cum within minutes and I want us to cum together, so I'll have to tease her until I'm close.

I feel her getting close so I take the vibrator off her and run it over her nipples, she gets frustrated knowing I won't let her cum unless we do it together, so she starts riding me even faster trying to get me there.

"Patience baby."

I grab ahold of her pushing her body against mine, thrusting up into her.

Fuck I'm already addicted to her pussy.

I move the vibrator in-between our bodies since I'm getting close, but I'm not there yet and I need her there with me.

"Fuck, Josh" She moans in my ear, clamping down on me again. 

Fuck, now I'm close.

I pull out of her and tell her to get on her back.

"Ok keep that vibrator on your clit and don't move it because I'm close and it's not going to be much longer."

"Ok" She said.

I guided my cock back inside of her, watching it disappear in her pussy. I draw my hips back almost taking my cock fully out, then slamming back in. I tilt her hips, giving me an angle that feels amazing.

"Fuck baby your pussy feels amazing. Do you like my big cock filling you up?" I asked driving in and out of her, bringing me closer to the edge.

"Yes" She moaned.

I start thrusting as fast as I can feeling the tingling at the base of my spine, knowing I have to speed up the process, I turn her vibrator on it's highest setting, getting her to cum almost immediately.

"Josh, I'm cumming!" She screamed.

Her orgasm hits hard, making her walls get so tight I can barely move, making me cum immediately.

"Fuck baby" I moaned shooting cum into the condom.

After a few minutes we both catch our breaths, I connect our foreheads looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"Hi" She whispered.

"Hi baby" I said pecking her lips.

Not wanting to pull out of her, I grab onto her body keeping her to me, flipping us over so she's on top and I keep my arms wrapped around her.

I've never done this with my exes in the past, but I don't want to break the connection just yet.

After a bit, I start to soften, so I move her off me and dispose of the condom in the bathroom, then I turn the water on for the tub so she can soak because she's probably sore.

I come back out of the bathroom and see her still spread out on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm good, still dumbfounded we actually had sex" She said propping her head up on her hand to look at me.

"Same here sweetheart. You wanna join me in the tub?"

"Yeah that sounds really good" She said getting up and going into the bathroom with me, but wincing when she walked a little.

I get in the tub first then she follows leaning against me, we just sit there in the tub drawing random shapes on each others skin.

"Thank you for being so understanding" She said.

"You don't have to thank me for that sweetheart" I said pecking her lips.

"I know, but still it means a lot to me, I..." and then she stopped herself. 

I Know she was going to tell me she loves me, I already know she does and I think she's waiting on me to say it so she can.

She doesn't say anything else, but kisses my skin right where my heart is then turns back around and sinks back into my embrace. I'm assuming that's her way of saying I love you without actually saying it.

Don't worry sweetheart I'm getting there and I'm definitely falling for you. 

____________________________________________

Author's note

Hi guys, hope you liked the chapter.

Who loves Dave and Busters and the movie love any basketball, it's totally an underrated movie.

What did you think of the smut? How'd I do for my first sex scene?

I figured I'd go a different route with Katie and have her be a woman who can't orgasm from penetration, it's not a big deal, but for some women it's a huge insecurity for them and that's why I put this in Josh's POV so it shows how he handles it and reassures her.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! see you in the next update!👋

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.4K 225 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
832K 14.3K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
Clueless Autorstwa Ash:)

Dla nastolatków

393K 10.5K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...
418K 15.5K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...