๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™๐™ค๐™š๏ฟฝ...

By LegenwaitforiitDary

๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™‹๐™Š๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰! ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™”! ๐™‹๐™Š๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‚๐™’๏ฟฝ... More

PROLOGUE
NOTE TO READERS
THE LETTERS!
THE BETRAYED
MEETING DEATH
PLANNING IT OUT
POTTER MANOR
MALFOY MANOR.
A DAY TO BREATHE
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER HOUSE
THE CASE OF CUSTODY
WIZENGAMOT
A HORCRUX AND THE BIRTHDAY
THE BEETLE AND THE WOLF.
BACK TO HOGWARTS
A NEW START TO AN OLD ROUTINE.
THE GODFATHER.
REVEALING THE TRUTH
TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE
MARVOLO IRVIN SAYRE
FIRST YULE
BEGINNING OF A REVOLUTION.
A SHORT INTERVIEW
TO DO LIST
CHAOTIC SUMMER
KING OF THE MAGICAL BRITAIN.
LUNA LOVEGOOD.

HEIRESS OF HOGWARTS

4.9K 233 50
By LegenwaitforiitDary

Andrea's summer was going extremely boring. She was drowned in the books of bylaws and history of Hogwarts. Soon her birthday came and as promised Narcissa did throw a great birthday party which meant greeting all the high class pureblood people. Andrea recieved many gifts from her friends. From Neville she recieved a rare flowering magical plant which had remedial properties. From Hannah she recieved an original copy of 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'. Andrea was elated to receive it. Susan gifted her a book on rare and defensive hexes and jinxes. The Weasley twins gifted her some prank products and her favorite Honeydukes sweets.
Narcissa had gifted her beautiful dressrobes and jewellery. Lucius gifted her some books on dark arts and politics. Sirius had given her a goblin made rune dagger set and a new edition Nimbus. Barty gifted her some books on advanced transfiguration.
The last gift she recieved was from Marvolo who had given her a beautiful pure gold original Snitch.

After the birthday was over, Andrea still had time which she spent with her family and Marvolo. Marvolo has also given her the Sayre family brooch as a courting gift, which Sirius did not like.

Kreacher and Dobby were excellent in their works of maintaining the Grimmauld Palace.

Finally the time time had arrived for the board of Governor meeting. Andrea was ready to shock Dumbledore and every staff member at the school as well as the members of Governor board. Andrea was going with Narcissa to Hogwarts. Andrea wanted to make a dramatic entrance so she stayed behind for a little while.
Just as meeting was about to start, the doors of the room banged open and in walked Andrea Potter Black in all her grace and glory.

"What is the meaning of this? Students are not allowed to attend Hogwarts before 1st of September." McGonagall spoke up first.
"Good morning everyone, I'm assuming all of you present here know me, but please allow me to introduce myself.
Andrea Potter Black, Heiress of Most Ancient and Noble Houses of Potter, Black, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw." Andrea said with a smirk.
Everyone in the room except Narcissa and Severus gaped at her.
"That... That means you.. You are the Heiress of Hogwarts." Lady Smith fumbled while Andrea just smiled cheekily.
"But that doesn't mean she can sit here in the meeting, she is a second year student." Professor McGonagall argued.
"As the deputy Headmistress you lack severe knowledge of the Hogwarts bylaws Professor. According to Law 18c students are necessary part of the governing board. They are the main source of information and suggestion about the betterment of the school. So that means my presence relieves you of the duty of assigning a student to the seat. As I fill that criteria. And as for my presence, I'm the owner of Hogwarts, the Heiress, I'm going to be present in every meeting regarding Hogwarts from this day onward." Andrea said coolly.
"But Dear Andrea, it is a very big responsibility, I'm sure you would like a proxy to sit for you, I can suggest some people." Dumbledore said smiling outside while anger bubbled in his eyes.
"Headmaster, please dont get familiar with me. You shall address me by my last name only." Andrea snapped while giving a death glare to Dumbledore.

"Lets begin the meeting, shall we?" Lord Patil said trying to diffuse tension.
"Yes I must say, we should immediately begin, as the Heiress, I believe everything will pass through me." Andrea said leaving no space for argument. McGonagall scowled along with certain other professors.
"Now we shall begin with the Headmaster's office, I'm sure he doesn't like being locked out." Andrea said mocking Dumbledore at which his expression turned into a confused one.
"What about my office Heiress Potter Black?" Dumbledore asked maintaining his grandfatherly facade.
"Well, it will be checked thoroughly of course. After the stunt you and all your staff members pulled last year, the castle will be checked and searched. And anyone found disobeying the orders of the aurors or found hiding anything illegal, will be dealt with according to the laws. This search is assigned by the Ministry of Magic itself, so all of you are suggested to stay out of its way, if failed to do so, you may even be sent to Azkaban." Narcissa answered in such an intimidating way that it made the hairs stand on Andrea's back of the neck.
"What... That's preposterous! Hogwarts is a private institution, Ministry have no saying in Hogwarts." Dumbledore roared in anger.
"And for the record, every word said in this meeting is recorded and can be used as an evidence in the wizengamot." Lord Vane said shutting everyone's mouth.

"Very well, let's begin. Lady Malfoy and auror De Martel, you begin with our dear Headmaster's office along with his living quarters. You are allowed to use advanced magic to break through any wards you find inside the office." Andrea instructed.
De Martel was a loyal outer circle death eater, he was very sternly ordered by Lucius to destroy the memory vials of Tom Riddle in Dumbledore's office. Narcissa was sent to keep an eye on him and help him.
"Lady Smith and Professor Flitwick if you would please..." Andrea said looking at Professor Flitwick who nodded in her direction.
"You both check on each and every common room and dormitories of the castle, anything you find missing write it down and if you have any suggestions feel free to add that as well." Andrea continued.
"Lord Vane and auror Claire, you may go and check on the wards of the castle and the area surrounding Hogwarts."
At the end Andrea was sitting with a very impatient Dumbledore and scowling McGonagall and Sinistra. Every other professor were just waiting for her to proceed.

"Now, there are many matters we have to discuss. First one being the teachers. You have 2 posts open for the reachers. First being History of Magic, second being DADA. We have recommendations." Lord Patil said.
"You don't need to worry about it, Professor Binns is a very competent History of Magic teacher. And as for DADA we have decided to hire Gilderoy Lockhart." Dumbledore said in anger.
"Yes well, professor Binns is a ghost! And Gilderoy Lockhart is a joke!" Lord Patil snapped.
"You think you have a choice Dumbledore? You are just the headmaster now, we make the rules, we appoint teachers, we decide the curriculum, we decide the subjects, we decide everything. The quicker you accept the facts the easier it is for you." Lord Patil said with a smirk.
"For History of Magic, professor Quirrel is appointed, and for DADA Sirius Black." Andrea said.
"Sirius Black! He cannot teach here!" McGonagall exclaimed.
"Reason professor?" Andrea asked looking McGonagall in the eye. McGonagall muttered something but kept quiet.
"He is cleared of all his charges. Everyone knows he was wrongfully imprisoned, but before all of that, he was an excellent auror, he has experience as well as understanding of the dark arts. He knows how to fight, he is friendly. He has all the knowledge that a DADA teacher requires." Lord Patil voiced glaring at McGonagall and Dumbledore.
"I agree, Sirius was an excellent auror, he will be able to teach exact things to the students." Professor Sprout chimed in.
"Now, Professor McGonagall, you are a very busy woman. You are no more the deputy headmistress of Hogwarts." Lord Patil said.
"Why? I have carried out my responsibilities well. Why am I being removed from my position?" McGonagall screeched.
"We have the reports, more like testimonies from the students of each and every house. According to it, you are the most irresponsible Head of the House. We are here giving you a benefit of doubt that you may have been swamped with work and many other responsibilities, be grateful that no serious action is taken against you." Lord Patil seethed.
"If you don't agree with us, you are very much allowed to leave your post and the castle." Lord Patil continued.

"We have decided to provide teachers with an apprentice. We believe that teaching every class is not only a strain for you but even for students, your apprentice will teach 3rd, 4th and 6th years, after Of course their training. You may train them to suit your teaching methods and style. 6th year classes you may share. The reason for not allowing apprentices to teach 1st and 2nd year is because those years are very important in the education of young witches and wizards, so they need love, care and experience. You are allowed to suggest your own apprentice, we will take an interview and if they seem fit to teach, they will be approved." Lord Patil said.
"We have managed so far, we don't need apprentices." Professor Sinistra sneered.
"We all are seeing the consequences of that, aren't we?" Andrea shot back.
"You have been here for one year! What do you know child?" Professor Sinistra snarled again.
"I have observed enough Professor Sinistra! You do not agree on getting an apprentice, you may as well be totally repalced!" Andrea said with a cold glare and Sinistra gasped.

"The Duelling club will be restarted and the incharge professors will be Professor Flitwick, Sirius Black and Professor Snape." Andrea stated.
"There will be other clubs started to educate muggle borns about traditions and rituals and vice versa." Lord Patil added.
"The curriculum of Muggle studies will be completely changed. And also the students who attend them. It is a compulsory class for all the purebloods and magical fanily childrens. Similarly, 'Traditions of Wizarding World (TWW)' will be introduced and will be made compulsory for muggle borns. The curriculum for which has been made and books have been printed. Lord Abott will be appointed as the Traditions of Wizarding World professor. For Muggle Studies we have appointed a half blood squib, living in the muggle world. He has the knowledge of Wizarding World as well, so we have a competent teacher who knows the muggle world better than any of us. Also the presence of an almost Muggle living in the castle will calm the new muggleborn students.
He will be arriving here by tomorrow morning, his name is Howard Umbridge." Lord Patil informed and Andrea wanted to cackle maniacally like Bellatrix at the name of Umbridge. She knew Umbridge's biggest fear was people finding out that she is a half blood witch. It was Umbridge's turn to be careful now.

"We will be taking in suggestions from students as well, what facilities they need, what they feel need to be changed. We will also be updating current tools and instruments. So professors whatever you need for teaching write it down and you may submit it by end of the week." Andrea said and most professors almost jumped in joy.
"The restricted section in library will be completely warded, if any student requires any books from restricted section, they will have to submit their purpose accurately, if we deem it useful, we may allow it. No teacher or staff member is allowed to assign them access to the restricted section, if anyone found guilty will be put on trial." Lord Patil said.
"The punishments will no longer be detentions and reductions of house points, they will be dealt according to the severity of their actions. That can be, being suspended from the grounds of Hogwarts to facing a wizengamot trial." Andrea said.
"You cannot do that to the children!" Dumbledore voiced after being silent for so long.
"Yes well 'children'  as you say, must also not be given free reign to bully others." Andrea snapped.

"There will be 2 laywers, 2 social workers and 2 psychological councellors living within the walls of Hogwarts. If any student faces any sort of physical or mental violence at their homes, they will be able to tell them." Lord Patil said.
"The finances of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry from this moment onwards will be completely handled by the Goblins. The finances from last 20 years till this date will be audited. The vaults of Hogwarts will also be inspected and audited. No one including headmaster is allowed access to the funds. All the financial matters will require magical signature of Heiress of Hogwarts as well as atleast 2 board members. That also will be allowed only after providing complete and valid reason." Andrea informed.

"Divination, care of magical creatures nd Astronomy from now on will be the optional classes, instead Ancient Runes, Arithmency and Wizarding Laws will be core classes. Spell crafting will also be introduced along with healing classes. The classes will advance accordingly." Lord Patil said.
"There are rules for Care of Magical Creatures classes, no creature of classified category will be allowed on the grounds of Hogwarts. If students want to learn about them, we can arrange for it Seperately." Patil continued.

"Mandatory health checkups for every student. Madam Pomphrey will get 2 apprentices to ease her task. All reports will be submitted to the borad of Governors and will stay confidential from everyone else. You will report to any social worker if you find even a minute sign of physical violence on the student, for that you shall take an oath. You are not allowed to talk about it to headmaster or anyone else apart from their head of the house, and if the student is from Gryffindor, you report it directly to the board of Governors." Andrea listed.
"The students will no more sit on divided tables or according to their houses, Only during welcome feast and during the last feast will they sit on their house tables, other times, there will be no house divided tables in the great hall. This will help in bridging the gap between the houses." Andrea informed. By this time Dumbledore was red with anger, Andrea could imagine steam coming out from his ears.

"Parents will be allowed at Hogwarts twice a year or when their child gets injured or violently sick. It is an order to inform the parents about their child being in hospital wing. Complete report must be sent within an hour to the parents. If they wish to visit their ailing children, they must be allowed however with proper precautions." Lord Patil said.
"The food made here is deemed as unhealthy. So from now on, only nutritious meals will be provided and sugary treats will only be given on celebratory feasts." Andrea listed.

"From now on, Yule and Samhain shall be celebrated in the castle instead of Christmas and Halloween. We do not live in muggle world, muggleborns live in Wizarding World, they are foreign, so we must not change our rituals and traditions to make them feel welcome. Celebrate what we have always celebrated, they are more than welcome to join and learn about the world they will be spending the rest of their lives in." Lord Patil said sternly.

"I think it is enough for today, we must now go to our chambers and discuss what others have found. These meetings will be held until everything becomes clear and settled. So for today merci, Au Revoir"
Andrea said dismissing all of them.

Andrea was sure Cissa and De Martel must have handled the memory situation, she was hoping to find some really illegal things in headmaster's office, so it would become easier to remove him. She was exhausted and had a headache. Her mind drifted to Marvolo's reveal in the Wizengamot. Sure tomorrow will be a big blast!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.3K 88
She was born in the evilest prison ever created. She was taken away only after a few minutes of breathing. She was the only daughter of the wickedest...
15.2K 504 35
[BOOK 1] โ I love you both so much! Please, be strong. See you soon. โž These were the last words Lily Potter spoke to her twin children the night s...
150 14 10
"๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ..?" "๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ." โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ...
1.8K 10 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...