TERA MERA RAABTA❤ (completed)

By daydreamer7196

UNDER VERY SLOW EDITING!! This book was earlier titled as 'Story of two Strangers: from Friends to Soulmates❤... More

Author's Note!
Characters
♡Dream and Her♡
♡Ms. Sweet Voice♡
♡My wish is you♡
♡Marriage or Problem?♡
♡Ms.Yellow Suit & Mr.Handsome♡
♡Friendship♡
♡Sahab aur Sahiba♡
♡Drive♡
♡Shopping♡
♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (1)♡
♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (2)♡
♡After Wedding♡
♡First Day♡
♡Arrival♡
♡Liking Each Other♡
♡Baby♡
♡Realizations ♡
♡The Moment♡
♡The Night♡
♡Last Day♡
♡Vachan on Duty♡
♡Lunch♡
♡The meeting♡
♡Feelings♡
♡Feelings 2.0♡
♡Morning and planning Date♡
♡Date♡
♡Hubby and Wifey♡
♡Dream and Love♡
♡Back To Her♡
♡Mera Pyaar Ho Tum♡
♡Cute Banter♡
♡Evil Eye♡
♡Christmas Party♡
♡Christmas Party 2.0♡
♡Happy Life♡
♡Nominated♡
♡A Issue?♡
♡His Birthday♡
♡The Party♡
♡Yash♡
♡Nightmare♡
♡Broken♡
♡Judaiyaan♡
♡Don't Leave Me...Please♡
♡He is Back♡
♡Sorry♡
♡Will You...?♡
Changes!
♡Wedding♡
♡The New Addition♡
♡Cologne and Cake♡
♡Happy Moments♡
♡Those 9 Months♡
♡Epilogue♡
Thank You!
♡Bonus Chapter♡

♡Award Function♡

87 12 3
By daydreamer7196

Happy reading ❤

(Unedited)

Akshat's POV 

So, today's the day.. I don't know if I am really gonna win the award..

Ok, I am nervous!!

"Jindal sahab!" Here comes the voice of guddan..

"Haan ji" 

"Yeh lijiye aur kariye apna kaam" she said handing me a kit.. 

"Kaisa kaam?" I asked eyeing the kit..

"Shaving ka" she said 

"Par kyu? I think girls die on my beard look" I said just to tease her..

I was going to do shave, though!

"Jyada bhav mat khaiye..jaaiye aur shave kijiye" she said eyeing me..

"Ok! Ok!" I said raising my hands as if surrendering..

She giggled and I got to my work smiling..

Guddan's POV 

I peeped inside bathroom to see Jindal sahab applying Shaving foam on his face with a little pout..

Aww, he is looking cute!

Ek photo toh banti hai..

I took my phone and secretly clicked his photo from the mirror but stupid me..

Didn't turn off the flash light..

Didn't noticed that he can see me from mirror..

Stupid guddan🤦🏼‍♀️

He looked at me and I ran from there but he grabbed my hand and the next moment I was sitting on slap in front of the mirror..

"Jindal sahab!" I cutely said smiling in my most appealing way

"Guddan sahiba" he said and applied the Shaving foam on my cheeks, I restricted him with my hands but he applied it on my nose also..

"Jindal sahab!" I whined trying to glare..

But, will my glare work? No, na..never

He smirked seeing my face..or should I say seeing his art work..

I am surely looking like a joker with why whole face white..

I noticed the camera flash and there he clicked my photo..

I tried to take his phone..

"Jindal sahab delete the photo" I ordered..

"Nooo!" He sang and raise the mobile high..

I got off the counter and jumped to take the phone but me being shorty in front of me was surely looking like a jumpy ball..

"Jindal sahab phone dijiye" I demanded 

"Nope" he said 

I pouted and huffed..

He pinched my nose..

"Don't talk to me" I huffed and was going to leave from there when he hold me again and you know the next moment I was caged between him and the counter..

He moved his face closer..I move my face back but he came closer yet..

He brushed my nose lovingly with his and I smiled at this..

He turn his face And rubbed his one cheek with me resulting more foam on my face..I gasped and he did same with other..

He pulled back smirking..

Let's just wipe off the smirk on your face Mr.jindal..hehe!

I took the Shaving brush from the counter and applied it on his face everywhere..

He glared at me..

I pinched his nose and ran from there..

I turn back for a second to say "love you Mr.joker" winking my eye at him I came back into room..

I look into the mirror, to see my face still covered in foam.. I wiped it off quickly and settled myself on bed deciding to watch a movie before getting ready for the event..

♡♡♡

I wore my earings..fix my hairs and 

Ta-da! I am ready...

"Guddan!" Jindal sahab called me..

"Haan" I move towards him to see him struggling with his tie..

Shaking my head I move closer to him and took the tie from me..

"Lemme do it..stand staright" I said 

He did as i said and I busied myself tying his tie.. 

He encircled his arms around me.. I look at him and he pecked my cheeks..

I looked down when he whispered..

"You know you are looking ravishing tonight.." 

Done with his tie I put my hands around his neck and leaned to kiss his cheeks but he turn his face And our lips meet.....

♡♡♡

*click* *click*

'mam here' 'sir here'

'mam some questions' 'sir some questions'

This is all me and jindal sahab can hear as we reached there..

Media is all over there pushing each other clicking photos, interviewing..

Me and jindal sahab are still in car.. 

I don't like to be the centre of attention and these flashes are not doing any good to me..

I grabbed his arm..he hold my hand and squeeze it..

"Be with me everytime.. wear your guddan smile and everything is good..just answer one or two questions shortly..okay?" He said 

"Okay!" I nodded smiling..

He got off the car and came my side..

I came out holding his hand.. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me to his side and we move towards entrance..

"Sir! Sir!" Media surrounded us

"One by one and no personal questions" he sternly said and media nodded..

"Sir how are you feeling? You have won many awards..but for this award it's your first time.." media asked

"Well, I am very happy to be nominated..." he answered 

"Mam, how are you feeling being here?" They asked me 

I looked at Jindal sahab to see him looking at me..he nodded and I smiled..

I face media and answered "I am very happy to be the part of this special event of my husband's life..I am proud of my husband"......

It continued and then "Ok. Enough" jindal sahab said and after some pictures we went inside..

...........

Akshat's POV 

"SO, TIME FOR THE BIGGEST AWARD OF THE NIGHT..NOT OF THE NIGHT BUT OF THE YEAR.." the host announces 

"THE BEST BUSINESSMAN AWARD OF THE YEAR GOES TO...." and there I clutched Guddan's hand..

Guddan put her another hand on my shoulder and smiled at me..

"THE CEO OF..." 

my eyes were stuck in front and I was on cloud nine as I heard the next thing..

"THE CEO OF JINDAL ENTERPRISES...THE AKSHAT JINDAL" 

"Jindal sahab!" Guddan called me and I came out of trance..

She hugged me tightly squealing "yes!" 

I hugged her tightly..

She broke the hug.. "you did it! I am so proud of you!" She said 

"MR.JINDAL PLEASE COME UP ON STAGE" 

"Jaaiye" guddan said kissing my cheeks and I went on stage smiling widely..

"CONGRATULATIONS AJ" 

I took the award and soon the hall was filled with applauses 

"WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FEW WORDS FROM YOU AJ"

I took the mic and saw guddan smiling proudly clapping and she is still standing..

"Umm..I don't know what to say..it's just its difficult to show my emotions through words.. though AJ has won many awards but this award is my dream and today it is true..this moment is very precious and it became more special because my wife, the love of my life and my dad, the hero of my life is with me today..I just like to thank her and my dad to be there with me at every turn of life..whether I am happy or sad they are with me to increase my happiness and encourage me if something goes wrong.. umm..can I just call my wife and dad here.." I said all time looking at dad and guddan and asked last part looking at host..

"Sure Mr.jindal..why not... PLEASE YOU GUYS ENLIGHTEN US WITH YOUR PRESENCE HERE" 

She has stopped clapping and was just looking at me..

I nodded at her.. dad said something to her and she and him came up on stage with a smile..

"SO, GUYS THE JINDALS ARE HERE"

I gave her and dad the award and she looked at me confused..

"Hold it!" And she and dad took it..

"So, umm..there's always an encouragement in our life which helps us to move ahead..for me it's my dad who have immense confidence in me that his child can do wonders and my wife, you know my day starts with her 'all the best' and it's just like whole day goes great..whether a meeting goes great or bad she is with me saying 'you did great!'...umm I don't know, maybe I am childish but these two are my life and I really love them..so, thank you so much guys" I said and ended there because I was not able to find any words..

Guddan hugged me and dad patted my back..

"SO SWEET AJ..WE ARE JUST SO HAPPY LISTENING TO YOU.."..........

..... The event goes on..

"SO, A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT IS GOING TO OVER SOON, BUT WE HAVE  BEAUTIFUL COUPLES WITH US..SO, A COUPLE DANCE IS MUST..SO PLEASE, OUR COUPLES COME AND MAKE THIS NIGHT MORE BEAUTIFUL WITH YOUR LOVE.." 

"AND...." 

"PATNERS ARE GOING TO CHANGE AFTER EVERY SONG..SO A APPLAUSE FOR OUR COUPLES" 

.........

Guddan's POV 

"🎶Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya

Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya

Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu

Daayein main tere, baayein tu

Hoon rut main, hawayein tu

Saathiya...

Hansu main jab gaaye tu

Roun main murjhaaye tu

Bheegun main barsaaye tu

Saathiya......

Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya

Phir kheench ke apne sang le gaya

Kahin pe kho jaaye chal

Jahaan ye ruk jaaye pal

Kabhi naa phir aaye kal

Saathiya🎶"

His one arm was around my waist while one was intertwined with me.. my one hand was on his shoulder and we are looking into each other's eyes..lost...in love...

"Jindal sahab.." I called him 

"Hmm.." 

"Did you-" I was cut off between as we changed our position..

Now, his both arms are wrapped around my stomach as my back touches his chest.. he kept his chin on my shoulder and I kept my hands on his hands..

"I meant every word..you mean everything to me.. now, I can't think that I can do without you" he whispered and pecked my cheeks 

"I am so happy today, love you!" I said cupping his face with one hand..

"I love you too!" 

"TIME FOR PARTNER CHANGE!"

He twirled me to change the partners and soon I was in some other's arms about which I am not feeling even 0.01% good..

My eyes were on Jindal sahab only..

There was a safe distance between me and the one i am dancing with..

Suddenly, he pulled me towards him and that's when I saw him...

MR.SHAH!!!

He smirked as he saw my face which surely depicts how much scared I am..

I wriggle out of his hold but he held me tighter..

I looked towards Jindal sahab to see him looking at me concerned..

I pleaded him through my eyes to save me.. he tried to free himself from the girl he is dancing with..

Mr.shah came closer to me trying to kiss me..

Ohh God! Why this is happening.. I pulled back but he came closer..

This guy is disgusting me...

I cannot even push him...

I wriggle harder in his hold.. as his hold loosens a little I pushed him closing my eyes tightly..

He fall on floor with a thud.. my eyes are closed...

I felt arms around me.. I quickly opened my eyes to see Jindal sahab.. I quickly wrapped my arms around him hugging him and hiding myself in his chest.. tears were there in my eyes..

He was breathing heavily.. he is very angry..  

I clutched him tightly so that he cannot do anything..

Already his night is ruined because of me..

He pulled me to see my face.. he pecked my  forehead and punched Mr.shah..

"I warned you shah to stay away from her..but you bastard..you don't understand words, right?" 

"Jindal sahab, please!" I tried to stop him from doing anything further..

Security guards came there..

"We are very very sorry Mr. and Mrs.Jindal.." host apologized..

"Throw this man out...or he will die today" Jindal sahab threatened fisting his hands tightly..

"Vachan, I am taking guddan home.. you take Dad with you" Jindal sahab said to Vachan.. I am still hugging him..

He pulled apart and look at me..I was looking down..

He grabbed my chin between his thumb and fingers..forcing me to look at him..

"Ghar chale" he said 

I nodded coming to his side..

He wrapped arm around me tightly securing me in his arms..

.............

"Jindal sahab!" I broke the silence the car..he was driving and I was just looking outside the window thinking about today..

"Haa guddan" he said immediately..

"Can you stop the car, please" 

"Kya hua guddan?" 

"Nhi khuch nhi just want some fresh air" 

"Ok" he nodded but still unsure I don't know about what..

He stopped the car and I came out of it..

I stand on the side holding the railing..

Jindal sahab came near me..

I couldn't help myself and I hugged him again..

"I am sorry Jindal sahab" 

"Why are you sorry jaan" he said kissing my hairs.

"Your special night got ruined, na?" 

"No..as long as you are with me it's not ruined..and is anything important than my jaan?" He said pulling away so that he could cup my face in his hands and look at me..

"But-" 

He cut me off by placing his lips on mine..

He was slowly moving his lips pouring his love giving me comfort.. it was not any normal kiss it was a comforting kiss.. he pulled me more towards him if that possible and I wrapped my arms around his neck..

He pulled away and pecking my lips he pecked my forehead..

"I am with you always!" He said and I didn't knew that these words which are a promise right now will become words in future..

.........

A/N

So, how's this one?

Hope, you liked it..

Stay tuned! Will meet in next chapter..

Till then bye bye..

And before you guys say bye, 

Do Comments and votes 

Keep smiling🙂

Spread love 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 14.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
495K 19K 67
She was sitting on his bed when he entered his room, noticed his newly wedded wife whome he married today forcefully, because she wasn't ready to mar...
304K 15.6K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...