Frosted Fate. (Dragon Series...

By selenophiletheaa

Freya who has no username woke up from the winter. 70% of her body is snow. She is also bloomed with powers c... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT A CHAPTER.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Which draft should I publish next?
SHOUT OUT

Chapter 4

1.4K 69 2
By selenophiletheaa

WARNING!!

THIS IS UNEDITED SO PLEASE, JUST PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT, I'M JUST VERY BUSY NOWADAYS.

SO YOU CAN EXPECT ERRORS, TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

NARRATOR

The wind whistled as the fire and Ice collided with each other, but what shocked Freya the most was that her Powers were actually having a fair battle with the fire.

The ground shook as the wind began to get stronger and stronger, everything was mixed with the feeling of Warmness and Coldness.

"Princess, let's stop this!" Friollo shouted at Freya, Freya frowned when she heard the word princess but just shrugged it off.

"Tell me first! Why are you crossing my territory!?" Freya asked demandingly while glaring at the latter.

"We just wanted to talk to you," Friollo said softly, making Freya stop her eyes and Friollo also Immediately stopped breathing the fire.

"What do you want from me?" Freya asked nervously, since she knew that she could never defeat the man before her, because he can match her coldness.

But what Freya didn't expect was for Friollo to bow down along with Lake and Drayce.

"W-what are you doing?" Freya asked but she didn't hear any response.

Friollo was waiting for Freya to figure it out on her own and tell them to stand up before they should.

'It's mate! Tell mate to stand up!' She heard the voice inside her head speak, making her frown.

'What is that? Mate?' Freya asked her friend inside her head.

'Yes, don't ask anymore questions, just say Stand up or rise.' Her dragon told her, making her sigh and open her mouth to speak.

"Rise, Stand up." She said, and she sighed in Content when the people really stood up.

"My Queen, we are here to take you home with us." Friollo said politely, making Freya blink her eyes alot of times.

"Your queen? Home? This is my home. What do you mean? And who are you? Why do you guys smell so different? And why do you breath fire?" She asked curiously.

Friollo, Drayce and Lake just looked at each other with an unsure expression. Friollo sighed before speaking.

"I am Friollo, the current ranked 1 king of dragons ever since the winter dragon died, and now you are the new winter dragon, you are our queen, therefore we need you to come home and rule the fire dragons." Friollo answered softly.

"I am also your mate, Which means I am your other half and destined to rule alongside you." Friollo said, and it was as if Freya couldn't breath because of the new information she found out.

'I am really a dragon? And there are other people who are dragons just like me too?' She thought before smiling.

"Are there other dragons who are like me?" She asked.

"Queen Freya, first we need to take you home, and my Sorcerer will explain everything to you." Friollo said hopefully.

Freya just stared casually at the man who was waiting for her answer.

"Fine then," She said since her friend inside her head didn't tell her to not go. Friollo and the others let out a warm smile.

They stayed in earth for 1 night before getting out of the cave and Friollo called for his Sorcerer to take them back to the Dragon Realm.

They all let their wings go before flying through the sky while following Friollo since he is the only one who knows where the Portal is.

When they finally saw the Portal, they Immediately went inside and what unfolded infront of Freya surprised her alot.

"This is the Dragon realm?" She asked with an amazed and surprised expression. "It's beautiful." She said.

But as soon as they landed on the ground, she was shocked and almost fell down when some of the fire turned Blue, white and blue trees started to grow and it was now beginning to snow.

"W-what's happening? Am I ruining your land?" She asked with an expression that showed she is about to cry.

Seeing her expression, Friollo began to panic, he Immediately opened her mouth to speak.

"No, love. Don't worry, this is what it normally looked like when the Dragon queen was still here." Friollo said, giving her a warm hug.

For some reason, it soothed Freya and she tried to lean more closer to Friollo.

"Okay, enough lovebirds, we need to go." Drayce said with a smile. Friollo just nodded before walking while holding Freya's hand.

Freya was blushing furiously, she never felt this warm ever since forever, and now she is feeling it from someone and it makes her heart melt.

She looked at the big hand that was holding her small one's with a smile. She was wondering why he could make her feel warm and welcoming.

And the best thing was that, she felt so safe, cared and protected from him, like without him, she wouldn't handle it. The feeling was so new, strange and unfamiliar to her but she didn't mind, all she could think about was the good things about it.

"Why do I feel safe with him?" She asked her dragon, she just heard a chuckle from her before hearing a sweet voice.

"'Cuz, he's our mate." Her dragon said, making her frown. She does not know what a Mate is, so she was confused.

She waited for her dragon to respond to her, but she didn't her any explanation making her sigh.

"I don't need to tell you, hon. You'll know soon." Her dragon said, making her nod in defeat.

"Why are you nodding?" She heard Friollo ask her while he was caressing the back of her hand, making her blush.

"Just talking with my dragon beast." She said, biting her lip. She just heard a chuckle from him until they arrived under a big Castle.

"Wow," She said in awe, and Friollo took her hand before flying with her, with Drayce following them while also holding onto Lake.

"Welcome to my Kingdom." Friollo said, introducing his Kingdom to Freya, their soon to be Kingdom.

"Finally, you guys are here." Freya was also startled by the voice that appeared just infront of them.

"Who are you? Who is he?" Freya asked the man and then Friollo. Friollo just smiled at her before introducing.

"Freya, this is my Sorcerer, Kaan. Kaan, this is Freya, the Queen of Dragons-the winter dragon." Friollo introduced proudly.

"I see, you two are mates." Kaan said with a delighted smile while looking at the both of them with the bond visible between them.

He is a type of Sorcerer who almost know everything, he can also see the bond between mates with just a quick look of them being together.

"I heard that word before, what are mates?" Freya asked, confusion started to appear on her face.

"Follow me, young lady, and you guys too." Kaan said before walking inside the Castle, the three people following them behind.

After a few more walks, Kaan opened the door of his Office, making Freya surprised with all the big books on the shelves and the glasses with different potions on them.

"So this is magic," She said with a stunned expression.

"Yes, now sit down." Kaan said, Friollo tried to stop the urge to frown whenever he would hear Kaan order his mate.

"Now Freya, let me explain to you what mates mean." Kaan said and Freya nodded, ready to hear what Kaan is about to say.

"Mates are two souls bond together to be with forever, in other words, it is called Soulmates. You and King Friollo are meant to be. Since you found him, you don't have to worry about loosing control anymore as long as he's by your side, because he can also be your temporary power necklace." Kaan explained making Freya shock again.

Everything she is finding out today is making her stunned, surprised and even shock, this was so new and magical, for her, it was like a dream. She pinched her cheeks but it was painful, therefore she realized it was the real world.

-

I'll try to publish the other one tomorrow or the next day, Kinda really busy. Gosh. Well, I hope you like this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 745 49
The world had long since forgotten the age of dragons, those creatures that had once ruled the skies as gods had long since disappeared after the con...
8.3K 444 67
"Upstairs!" I hear a yell and pounding footsteps. I crawl out of the window until I'm hanging from my hands. I take a breath. I let go. ~ Living in a...
251 87 11
❝I want no tomorrow if it means a daylight without him...Your cold came to tame my insatiable flames and now, all I'm left with is the longing of the...
3.7K 155 10
*~*~* He was a lost soul that yearned the company of a friend, of a lover. He yearned to be heard, because in his cruel isolation, no one could hear...