The Arosaville City

By JaicaryAndoyo7

"Loving you was my greatest regrets" -Justice "You are the happiest... More

Prolouge
Characters
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR NOTE.....
NEXTTTTT STORRRYYYYY

CHAPTER 1

4K 114 8
By JaicaryAndoyo7

Arosaville City is, ruled by Aristocrats. Leading by a royal family. The Benefeil Family, generation from generation Benefeil has always been the Ruler of the City.

The king and Queen are namely Luna Monica the queen and Archer Lucas the king.

Luna Monica was born noble both family her parents is Duke and duchess, while Archer Lucas is the son of the late King and Queen of Benefeil, his the heir.

They have 2 sons. The eldest is Luka Vince Benefeil, the arogant Prince who always belittle commoner. He is famous despite of his attitude, hes looks save him from that disgrace tittle especially on girls. He has achievements by taking the lead of the war between the other city and conquer some land, therefore his achievement is just less unlike his younger brother Sawyer Cash Benefeil, the Dark prince.

He is called the Dark prince because of his Aloof attitude. He shut everyone out except his brother. Sawyer is the corwn Prince although he is the youngest and Luka didn't find it unfair he knows that Sawyer is capable with that tittle.

Sawyer is powerful than Luka, in terms of connections, lands that he conquer and money don't forget also in fame. Even though he is aloof person it didn't mean that he can't communicate with others, he is aloof with girls especially if it's involve  intimacy.

For him it is just a waste of time. All his life he is busy on political matter and set aside his personal life.

Luka on the other hand concern about his younger brothers love life so he invite all the lady's in the society, to daughters of Duke up to the baron daughters.

The mansion field with lovely ladies and one of it is Mirabelle Felicity Aphelion daughter of a baron. She's a beautiful lady, her golden hair and Emerald eyes capture many men eyes and one of it is Sawyer Cash, he never knew that there was a beautiful maiden in the city.

He feel Inlove with those emerald eyes and give thanks to his brother who was regreting inviting all ladies especially the Aphelion family. Eventhough Luka also have an eye on Felicity, he didnt even say a word or do anything instead he give way to his brother and support them in the shadow.

One day the king ask their presence in the castle. Luka and Sawyer didn't know why but they just accept their father request.

"Sawyer I heard you have set your eyes on someone may I know who?". Sawyer was stunned upon hearing his father remarks so as Luka.

"Father". Sawyer called his father with a begging voice but his father stood still and didn't bother.

"May I know who?". Sawyer heave a sigh and was about to tell him but Luka interfere.

"She's Justice Faith Cohen father, the Duke daughter". Luka butt in, Sawyer look at him with a shock face but Luka nod at him.

There father was happy knowing that he dated the daughter of the Duke so he didn't ask anything and just dismissed them.

"Luka, what is this?"

"Saving your ass brother, now you can date Felicity in the Private while Justice in the public so father won't notice". Luka already knew that this happen so he made a plan for the both of them. That's how Luka value his brother. Later on Sawyer force to agreed to his plan.

Justice Faith Cohen daughter of a Duke, the wealthiest noble in the City, she's only child, everyone knows that she is the Cohen treasures because of her undeniable beauty. But only beauty, she has bitchy behavior, a spoiled brat daughter, who think highly of herself .

Justice Faith Cohen is also Inlove with Sawyer Cash Benefeil the Prince. When she knows that she will be going on a date with Sawyer she gladly accept it, without knowing why only in Public and conditions that Luka offer. She's is blindly Inlove with the Prince.

When they're in public Sawye seem so sweet with her that makes her hopes increase, but when they are in private when no ones looking, Sawyer treats her coldly, that makes her confuse why.

One day when she was about to go on a boutique she saw some silhouette of a two people, one is she was familiar of it, so she follow it alone, eventhough she has a maid and butler, she would likely to go around alone.

When she saw it clearly, she was shock that it was Sawyer together with a daughter of baron. She knows that woman beside Sawyer because she once acquainted with her during Lukas invitation. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, Sawyer was hugging Felicity.

"I love you Felicity, I only love you no one else". She was on rage, she was hurt and devastated, she walk near them.

"Sawyer what is this?". The two look shock seeing Justice angry face, but Sawyer look at her coldly and place his hands infront of Felicity is like protecting her from harm, which makes justice angry.

"Go back Justice, forget what you saw". Justice couldn't utter a word she was expecting an explanation from Sawyer but instead of explaining he wants her to forget what she saw. Her mind was in mess and couldn't think straight. Her attention divert to Felicity looking at her with pity which makes her pissed and annoyed more. She didn't know what to do but her body move as its own, she attacked Felicity and pulled her hair.

"You slut, you steal Sawyer away from me, he is mine MINE!!!". Justice felt betrayed and her pride was hurt, she couldn't accept the fact that Sawyer love someone else, well come on think of it she never been told that he love her.

Her tears began to fall at mas lalo siyang napaiyak Ng itinulak Siya ni Sawyer na may masamang tingin na ibinigay sa kanya.

"You!! How dare you hurt my Felicity, get out before I lost my patience on killing you"

"Sawyer stop it ". Justice couldn't believe what she just heard, she thought that Sawyer love her, but what she sees right now makes her want to die than witness her beloved with someone else. She couldn't stand the pain, so she stand up and look at Sawyer sword on his waist. She immediately grab it from Sawyer waist and place it on his neck.

"No, Sawyer stop her, do something". Felicity cried while stopping her, Justice thought that maybe Sawyer felt guilty and come back to her, or so she thought. What Sawyer said makes Justice what to die immediately.

"Let her be my Felicity she deserves it". Sawyer said with a cold voice and dead eyes looking at her. Justice pain double by what Sawyer said and immediately end her life in front of them. But before she killed herself-------

"Honey, it's time for dinner come down now"

"Coming mom". I said and got up from bed. Whooaa this episode is so damn cliche this is my secondtime watching this Series tittled The Arosaville City, until now Hindi ko Parin alam kung ano Ang connection sa tittle at sa content Nito.

Naawa Rin Ako Kay Justice Faith Cohen, grabe kapangalan ko pa Talaga. Although her name is Justice she didn't have  Justice about her death.

Since she was dead no one knew the reason why she was dead dahil tinago Rin ito ni Sawyer sa karamihan lalo na sa magulang nito. They just forget her and continue to move on, especially Felicity, how could she have happy ending? She was just a stupid, naive female lead, kahit Naman siguro spoiled brat itong si Justic--faith Ang weird kasi kung sa unang pangalan ang babanggitin parang Ako lang.

Faith didn't deserve that kind of fate, and that Sawyer? Kapal Ng Mukha his a total jerk, I hate him even she was the male lead, I hate him to the core.

"Honey whats the long face?". I look at mom and smiled at her umupo muna ako sa Upuan at agad nagsandok.

"Well remember the series I watch?". My mom nod in response habang sumusubo Ng kanin. My mom is so cute.

"I rewatch it again and Im still not to used Just--i mean faith death, it's so unfair". Pagmamaktol ko, I heard mom giggle, kaya mas lalong akong napanguso. I don't know but I am so affected about her death, eh fictional lang Naman Yun. It was an old series, Hindi pa Ako pinanganak naipalabas na Yun, and it was so famous at that time.

"You mean justice? Hehehe, I was so Inlove on her character when Im pregnant with you that time, I was so sad that I even name you after her". She said while giggling, this is my first time mother tell me about my name. I was shock of course akala ko kasi it's just coincidence Yun Pala pinangalan Talaga saakin, so that explain why I am so affected by her character.

"And you know what honey, I almost got a fight with my co-workers that time because she said that Justice deserve what happen to her". I felt anger within me when mommy tell me about it, what the? How dare she.

"Why is it? She just love that stupid jerk, she did not deserve those". I said and cross my arms in my chest.

"Sadly honey, not all people appreciate Justice, unlike you". My mom said and touch the tip of my nose.

"She just blindly Inlove it's not like it's her fault, actually it's Sawyers fault, he makes Faith believe that he loves her". I said and my forehead knot as I remember those scene that Sawyer make Faith stupid by making her believe that he actually interested on her, medyo bobita Rin kasi to si Faith eh.

"Do you remember what Justice said before she died?". Mom said that makes me look at her. She smiles brightly that makes me smile too.

"Loving you was my greatest regrets" - Justice

"Maaaaa, bakit Naman? Alam mo Naman na mas comfortable Ako rito eh, maaa I don't wanna, nandito mga friends ko eh". I throw tantrum at mom when she said that we were moving to some city, but she never told me where is it.

"I'm sorry Honey, I was told by my boss to go there it's only a year honey, please understand mommy ok?". Looks like I don't have a choice then, padabog akong pumunta saaking kwarto upang mag empake. Mom is a teacher, she can't say no to her supervisor. I pack my things when I saw the book version of The Arosaville City, I look at the cover, it's  leather and the carve letter in it is look like gold, it's look magical so I put it in the bag. Without knowing why I have those.

'haysss, Goodbye Quezon city hello to I-don't-know-what-city'

______________________________________
a/n: This is my second Reincarnated Story so I hope you will like it.

Beware of the Grammatical error and misspelled words.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images is came from Google and Pinterest.

Copyright©️ 2021 JaiA. All right reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 3.9K 47
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man. Language used: Tagalog and English Status: Ongoing Date Started:...
163K 5.2K 32
[ UNDER EDITING ] Aimie Cha is a woman whose life is peaceful, she is not rich but she is not poor either. She graduated as a valedictorian in a famo...
5.3K 151 20
‿︵‿︵‿୨ TENSEI SERIES ONE୧‿︵‿︵‿ Being reincarnated as Mirri Vanah Altheira De Goldleif, a bratty and villainous young lady, Yvanah vows to make things...
41.6K 1.6K 49
[COMPLETED] A story where the villain is the main character. "No one can stop an evil who was once an angel." She was raped, molested, and got killed...