No way! (Adrien Agreste/Chat...

By thedickfedtothedogs

!!!DISCONTINUED!!! You, Y/n, are a normal civilian, who is also best friends with Chat Noir, the famous super... More

Baby?
KITTY!
So...
EEEEEEEE GUYS LOOK
comforts, hangouts and flashbacks
School day went good, check
Lila's plan
how is it? not an update, but a drawing made by me-
Rumors (part 1)
FACE REVEALLLLL
Rumors (part 2)
Not an update
Encanto
Quick Author note
Discontinued.

Bad or good?

320 10 43
By thedickfedtothedogs

Drawings not mine, thats your miraculous, kwami, and superhero form

~~~~~~~~

"She's my lost best friend"

"What?!" They all shouted.

"Uhm, yeah" you nodded, brows furrowed in happiness and a giant grin on your face.

You couldn't believe it. You were so happy! You finally found your best friend!

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking" Marinette asked, concerned about you and her girlfriend.

You sighed.

"Hey, its okay if you don't want to tell us, we understand" Adrien said, holding your hand. You smiled and shook your head.

"No, its alright. You guys deserve to know" you said and turned your gaze to your lap. You took a deep breath.

"Our families had been friends since before we were even born. We both grew up in each other's houses. We were given birth to in the same hospital, even our cribs were in the same place beside each other! In between, our families stopped meeting each other. But we didn't. We used to play everyday." You smiled.

"It had been a long time since our families had talked, so they had made a plan of hanging out and catching up on a vacation in Kashmir. When we heard the news, we both got soooo excited. I still remember that day when Kriti broke her piggy bank to get a cake in celebration of our families meeting up together once again" you all chuckled at hearing your memory with your best friend.

"We booked a bus and got ready to leave Delhi. We met up with the Aggarwal's at the bus station. We got in when our ride arrived and left for Kashmir. After we reached, we had went to our booked hotel and rested in our rooms for the day. The next day we again met up with the Aggarwal's. We went to a big mountain covered in snow. We were just enjoying our time until...um," you trailed off, a bit uneasy to say what happened next. Adrien squeezed your hand lightly. You sniffled and continued.

"What we didn't know was that there were terrorists hiding there" your voice cracked. They all gasped in horror. Chloe covered her mouth with her hands in horror.

"They came out of nowhere and started...shooting with their rifles. I couldn't do anything. Everything happened so quickly, we were just having fun seconds ago and the very next we started screaming. Those people killed Kriti's whole family, as well as mines. My parents were injured too. I was shot as well, there is a bullet mark on my right shoulder..." you sniffled, tears pouring from your eyes. You pointed to your right shoulder for emphasis. There was indeed a shot mark on your shoulder.

"We ran away from there as fast as we could, my grandma was safe as well, but the rest were lying there, lifeless"

"The cops had reached there in time with the paramedics. I was on the brink of unconsciousness. I was crying and screaming and thrashing around. I couldn't do anything but look at everything that was happening. I reminded my parents about Kriti. She was nowhere to be found. The cops searched everywhere. She wasn't found, nor her body"
Your body was shaking at the horrible memory. Adrien and Nino hugged you, since they were closer to you.
Marinette and Chloe reached out their hands to caress your arms.

"We're so sorry Y/n. We shouldn't've asked you"

"Its okay, You guys deserve to know. You're my friends afterall" you smile pulling away from their hold.

"Kriti will be so happy to hear that her friend is safe" Marinette smiled.

"Can I have her number if you don't mind?" You asked her.

"Of course! Here" She took out her phone and searched Kriti's contact, giving it to you.

"Thank you"

"Don't be, really" She smiled again.

You transferred her contact number in yours, saving it as 'Kriti' with a smile.

"Do you have a pic of her?" You asked her again, she nodded, took her phone, tapped away, gave it to you back.

Kriti was so chubby the last time you saw her, now, she was even more beautiful. You had missed her.

(Pic not mine)

"She's so pretty, no wonder you like her" you gave her the phone back.

"Yup" She blushed.

"Awwww she's blushing" Chloe cooed. You all laughed.

Ring

The school bell rang. You all got up from your seat picking up your belongings.

"Y/n, a second please?" Adrien asked. You nodded and you both went to a corner.

"What is it?"

"I was wondering if....you wanted to hang out today? To forget today's bad events, I mean" He asked rubbing his neck and looking away, a small blush tinted on his cheeks.

"Um, sure I..don't have any plans today so....okay!" You said, also wanting to hang out with your best friend after a long time.

"Okay then, at 4?" He asked in which you nodded in response.

"Where though?" You asked as you both started to walk back upstairs to your class.

"I was thinking André's Ice cream" Adrien said.

"André's ice cream it is!" You concluded with a smile.

"But will your father allow it..?" You trailed off.

"Oh yeah I already asked him for permission. He said yes, but with 'gorilla' on the tail" He chuckled quoting 'gorilla' as you named his bodyguard. You chuckled as well.

The rest of the walk was in silence, except when Adrien moved his hand near yours slowly, wanting to hold it. You were oblivious to the Blonde boy's actions.

As you were thinking about another certain blonde, who unbeknownst to you, are the same person.

Yet, you were still suspicious of the two blondes being the same person.

While Adrien was trying to hold your hand, the back of his much bigger one's brushed against your smaller one's back, bringing you out of your daydream of the leather-clad superhero.

You both blushed looking in each other's eyes, instantly turning your gaze away.

You tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear in nervousness and closed your eyes shut tightly, clenching your fist.

There was a sudden boost of confidence and boldness in you, so you reached your hand out and held the boy's hand not meeting his emerald eyes.

But he was looking at you with pure love.

He interwined his fingers with yours, blushing. You gasped and looked at him with slightly wide eyes and scarlet red cheeks. He grinned at you, which made you return the small, yet calming gesture.

Was it okay to like- no, love two people at the same time? If not, you wished nothing but Adrien and Chat Noir to be the same person.

Though that wouldn't be a surprise if they even are one.

On your way to the class, a fan of Adrien had passed through your side. That's when she noticed your clasped hands with Adrien.

Jealousy bubbled up inside the said girl as she clenched her fists tightly, which caused her knuckles to turn white. She groaned quietly before stomping her way to the girls washroom.

In no time you had entered your class, hand in hand. But the class was filled with too much chatter to even notice the two of you holding hands. You both seated yourself in your respective places, beside each other not removing your clasped hands.

A few minutes later, Fred, the school keeper barged into your class, silencing the chatter.

"Run! There is an akumatized villai-"

But the poor guy didn't get to complete, as he simply vanished into thin air, which also caused the students to gasp.

Right after, the mentioned akumatized villain barged in.

(The villain, except the pink highlights and purple features are red instead)

"I am disparaître! And I will take revenge from the girl who stole Adrien from me!" She yelled as she looked around the room. Her eyes landed on you, the main victim of her.

"You! You stole him from me! You'll pay!" She yelled pointing her sword at you, ready to vanish you. Just as she attacked, you dodged and bent down the table. The class screamed and panicked, running and bumping into each other. If it wasn't for the villain, you would've laughed at the scene. Adrien became worried and tried to sneak out the classroom to save you somehow.

You made your way to the door bending down from under her legs. Then you stood and ran out the door.

As much as you would love to fight, your life was more important at the moment.

"Where the fuck are the superheros when you need them?!" You yelled as you run for your life, being chased by disparaître.

You ran down the stairs and aimed to the main door of the school.

If I run faster and reach the door before she does, I'll lock the door from outside which gives me some time to hide somewhere safe. Even though she can climb up the walls and maybe fly out from the opened roof. You planned in your mind, and nodded to yourself in approval. You ran faster.

Thankfully, unlike the rest of your day, your fate was with you and as you planned, you had reached the door before the villain. You shut the main door and locked it from the outside. You took a deep breath and ran again.

You looked behind, to see that you were not being followed by her. You sighed in relief, but just as you turned your head back at the front, you bumped into someone. Which made both of you fall.

"I am so so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" You rubbed your head and helped the old man up.

He was wearing a hawaiian shirt, and looked chinese. His beard was grey and pointed.

"Are you alright sir?" You asked him and handed him his cane.

"I'm fine, thank you young lady" He nodded. You smiled in relief, but it was short lived as you gasped at hearing the villain's voice. You turned your head to it.

"Where are you~?" She asked in a sing song voice, flying and checking on her left and right, before spotting you.

"Found you!" She cackled and flew in your direction.

"Once again I'm so sorry, but I gotta go, I'm kinda in a rush so- woah-!" you stumbled over a rock but saved yourself from falling.

"Take care sir!" You said as you ran again.

The old man smiled and stroked his beard, watching you run.

You were out of breath, but the scare for life kept you running. You saw an alley, so you ran into it in hopes to lose disparaître.

After a while of running in this alley, you realized this was the alley you found Aster in.

You smiled at the memory but kept running with disparaître right on your tail.

You came up to a dead end, making you gasp in horror. You turned your body to where disparaître was flying. She slowed her flying pace to tease you. You slowly backed up until your back came in contact with the wall. You took a sharp breath as disparaître came nearer to you slowly.

"Got nowhere to run huh? What are you gonna do now? Ha! Pathetic. You stole Adrien from me, and now I'll steal your life from you!" She said and pointed her sword to you. You closed your eyes shut waiting for the impact, placing your arms in front of your face.

But instead, you felt arms surrounding you and pull you up. You gasped and hugged your saviour tightly, feeling the cold air smacking half of your body., while you receive warmth from your saviour on your other half clunging to them.

"I'll find you!" disparaître yelled in anger.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked up, to see your one and only leather clad hero.

"Hello again Angel" He smirked at you as he ran atop rooftops. You did the mistake to look down. You shrieked and clung onto Chat, earning a chuckle from the said blonde.

You shoved your face into his chest, flustered, as well as flusturing the leather clad hero.

The things you do to me, angel. Chat thought and smiled, blushing.

So, why is walmart mickey mouse after you?" Chat asked looking forward to see where he is going.

"Walmart mickey mouse?!" You let out between your wheezing. He laughed as well.

"Well, she is red and black so why not?" He said once he stopped laughing.

"My god, chat" you chuckled.

"You still didn't answer my question, angel" you sighed.

"I don't even know! All she said that I 'stole Adrien from her' and I don't even know how! Like girl, he's my best friend and besides, I already like someone else!"

When you heard nothing but silence, you looked at the cat to see he was frowning. You furrowed your brows.

"What's wrong?" You asked him.

"Nothing" He shook his head amd smiled at you. You weren't convinced, but you decided you'll ask him later.

After a few minutes, you reached your house and Chat dropped you on your balcony. He was about to leave but you held his tail-belt, which made him look at you.

"Is everything okay?" You asked softly.

He nodded hesitantly, which didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Was it something I said?" You asked again, but went unanswered as another voice interupted.

"Oh Y/n!~" you took in a sharp breath.

"Go inside, I need to defeat this akuma" He said not meeting you eyes. He then opened the balcony door and gently pushed you inside, jumping off the railing after.

What did I say wrong-

Wait.

Does he...?

You recalled what you said.

I don't even know! All she said that I 'stole Adrien from her' and I don't even know how! Like girl, he's my best friend and besides, I already like someone else!

I already like someone else.

You smacked your palm over your forehead.

"Wait" you mumbled as your eyes widened.

"He...likes me?" You asked yourself and blushed.

"I'm so happy but, the rest of the day has been a bitch to me"

"I can't believe what's happening in my life today, and now I'm talking to myself, Great. This day keeps getting worse." you groaned and sat in your rolling chair next to your desk table.

Then your eyes landed on a small box.

You furrowed your brows and took the box in your hand, checking it out.

"This looks like an old ass box, how did it get here?" you muttered in your breath.

Curious, you opened it only to close them shut because of the light coming through it. When the light vanished, you opened your eyes and gasped when you saw a floating creature.

"Hi! I'm wooloo, and I'm your kwami!" The thing said. You did the only thing you could think of.

You screamed.

Not too loud to warn Amelia who's probably downstairs with Aster though.

The floating thing covered its ears with its small paws. If it weren't for you freaking out, you would've 'aw'ed at the thing's adorableness.

You picked the nearest thing to you, which happened to be a pillow, and then threw it at the thing. It dodged your hits everytime you threw something at it.

Eventually it flew to you and held your cheeks, "Y/n calm down! I'll explain"

"W-what?" You let out a breath.

"Deep breath" it said and you did as instructed.

"Feel better?" You nodded, still shocked.

"Good. Now, do you have marshmallows?" It smiled at you sheepishly.

Time skip~

So you are telling me, your name is wooloo" you repeated. The kwami nodded gulping down a marshmallow.

"And you are a kwami? I will be a superhero just like ladybug and Chat Noir? And my miraculous is a bracelet? You are a wolf kwami?" You again repeated everything your kwami told you. It nodded along.

"Um do you have a gender?" You asked.

"Yes, I'm a male kwami" He crossed his arms and smiled.

"Okay. So what are my powers and, how do I transform?"

"Just say: Wooloo, the moon is shining! To transform into your alter ego AND 'the sun is up' to detransform. Your power is speed and invincibility. You will run so fast, that won't be visible! To enable it, say 'Speedibility!' Once you use your power, you will have 5 minutes till you detransform" He explained grabbing another marshmallow and gulping it down. You nodded, letting it sink in.

You chuckled.

"What are you chuckling about?" He asked sitting on your head.

"I don't even know how this day has been. Okay first off, I am a victim of a rumor that my crush, is the father of my adopted son, and I'm the biological mother. Secondly, I had to share my backstory with my friends because I somehow found out Kriti- my childhood friend, is alive which is great news. Thirdly, I have an akumatised victim hot on my tail. Next, I find out that MY CRUSH HAS A CRUSH ON ME, and lastly, I get a miraculous. Should I call it a bad day or good day?" You explained to your kwami.

"Wait, you have a son?" He asked you.

"Yeah, but thats a story for another time" you sighed.

"To answer your question. Honestly, I don't know" wooloo answered your question from moments earlier, patting your head with his small paw. You 'aw'ed.

"You, are so adorable" you cooed at your kwami poking his ear with your finger. He swatted your hand away and growled. You chuckled. Just then you heard a crash from outside your window.

"Looks like we gotta go! Ready?" Wooloo asked floating in front of your eyes. You nodded putting on your bracelet.

"Wooloo, the moon is shining!"

You felt your current clothes replace with a skin tight suit as the room flashed with white.

You looked at your hands to see gloves an twirled around. You ran to your mirror and checked yourself out.

"Damn, I be lookin' fineeeee" you winked at yourself. Your eyes landed on a white baton on your lower back, like Chat Noir's.

"Interesting" you mumbled as you grabbed it and inspected it.

It had a black wolf paw on the center of it. You tapped it and it extended like a phone.

"Wow!" You awed.

You tapped on the info option.

"Oooh nice. But wooloo already told me everything so whatever" you talked to yourself, again.

How does Chat extend this thing-? You thought.

You heard another crash and your head snapped to the open window next to your balcony door.

You smirked "Time for some action!"

You ran to your window and jumped out of it, letting out an excited scream.

You ran on rooftops looking out for three red and black figures. You spotted them on top of the Eiffel Tower and smirked.

"Gotcha baby!" You said and ran to the Tower. Once you reached, you ran up the stairs since you don't know how to use your baton yet. It took you only a few seconds to reach the top, thanks to your ability through the miraculous.

Ladybug and Chat Noir were trying to defeat the akuma.

Key word: trying.

You smirked and put your hand on your hips.

"Hello, Mademoiselle" you said bowing to the akuma in mockery. All three heads turned to you. One's eyes filled with anger, one's with confusion and one's with amusement and awe.

"How dare you interrupt our fight you filthy animal?!" The akuma growled. You gasped playfully.

"Wolves are cute, not filthy! They are my favorite how dare you! I was starting to like you but you ruined that" You whined playfully, followed by a smirk.

"You are so gonna pay for that, madame" you shook your head with a smirk and pounced on disparaître.

You punched her in the face which caused her to fall and cup her nose in pain, with you on top of her.

"Did you find the akuma yet?" You asked the duo who were watching you in awe and excitement.

"Uh- y-yeah its in her necklace" Ladybug said still in awe.

You nodded and took her necklace away, getting up and throwing the necklace on the ground and stomping on it. The akuma flew out and Ladybug de-evilized it, releasing a white butterfly from her yo-yo. She picked up her lucky charm, which so happened to be a bracelet same as yours but having the design of Ladybug's suit. She threw it up in the air shouting 'Miraculous Ladybug!', the ladybugs fixing every damage.

Even the broken nose of the akumatised girl who you punched.

Disparaître was covered in black and purple goo, and replaced by the girl who walked past you and Adrien in the hallway.

She must've seen you both holding hands so she got jealous, and was akumatised.

Screw Hawkmoth for talking her emotions as an advantage.

You helped her up and asked if she was okay. She nodded and apologised.

"Its okay, it wasn't your fault. Hawkmoth was the one who akumatised you. Don't be stressed. Are you okay on your own and should I drop you off?" You asked her softly. She shook her head.

"Its fine I'll go on my own. Thank you" She said and ran to the stairs. You smiled and turned to the cat and bug duo.

"I don't know who you are, but that was so Cool!" Chat exclaimed as he reached forward, grabbing your hand gently and kissing the back of it, making you blush a little but it quickly faded away.

"He's right. Though, who are you?" Ladybug asked with a smile. You smiled too and put your pointer on your chin in thought of her question.

"I'm...." you trailed off, not knowing what to call yourself.

You snapped your fingers as an idea popped up in your head.

"Accalia. Call me Accalia" you nodded placing your hands on your hips.

"Well, its really nice to meet you, Accalia. I look forward to work with you" Ladybug shook your hand. You raised your brow and looked at Chat, shaking her hand.

"Is she-? Are you always this formal?" You asked. She grinned.

"Oh please, don't be. I'm your partner from now on!" You patted her shoulder glancing at both of them with a small smile on your face, slunging your arm on her shoulder after.

"If you're alright with that of course, Mademoiselle~" You smirked at Ladybug, who turned a bit pink at your flirtatious tone.

"Of course, why not!" Chat spoke up from behind with a smirk of his own, before continuing, "I like you, we're gonna be a great team" You rose your brows in amusement.

"I'm looking forward to it, Kuro Neko" you said. (Get the ref? Please tell me you did)

Ladybug groaned "You too? Chat was enough!" You laughed.

"Awww, I'm hurt m'lady" Chat put his palm on his chest feigning hurt.

Your talk was cut off with two simultaneous beeps, one of Chat and one of Ladybug.

"Well, we gotta part. Before we go, come back here at midnight for patrol, if you're up to it Accalia?" Ladybug asked you as you removed your arm from her shoulder. You nodded right after.

"I'll see if I have time" you smiled and waved at her, who smiled and zapped away on her yo-yo.

"Bye wolfie, hopefully I'll see you later tonight, here" He said with a smiled, waved, and went away on his baton.

Which reminded you that you still didn't know how to use it.

"Wait- Chat!" You yelled, but he had already gone far away from your hearing. You sighed and shook your head, before going down the elevator.

You reached the bottom of the tower and ran to find an alley in which you can detransform.

Once you found it, you went in it and detransformed. Wooloo fell onto your cupped palms.

"Great job today, but I'm exhausted!" The said kwami groaned and you scratched the back of his ear, achieving a small adorable purr from him.

You let out an 'aw' and gently put him inside your hoodie pocket, before continuing your way to your house. Just then you remembered that your bag had been in school and it still wasn't over. You groaned and changed routes from your house to your school.

Time skip~ again~

You sat in class, exhausted from the walking. You just then remembered that you hadn't fed wooloo, so you snuck out a marshmallow from your bag beside you and quickly put it in your hoodie pocket, where the said kwami was resting. You glanced around the class to see if anyone saw that, luckily no one did.

The half empty class was starting to refill. The students groaning because of exhaustion from running away from the previous akuma.

Once wooloo had finished his treat, he phased out from your pocket and quickly went inside your bag. You already knew the bag of marshmallows will be empty when you get out of school.

Adrien entered the class and sat beside you. He turned to you.

"Are you okay? Did the akuma hurt you?" He asked putting his palm on your shoulder.

"I'm fine. Well, the akuma almost caught me but Chat Noir saved me. He then dropped me at my house so no need to worry" you explained in short. Adrien nodded and turned back to the front.

"What do you think of Chat Noir?" He asked as he fidgeted with his fingers.

The question caught you off gaurd but you quickly gained your composture.

"Why do you ask that?" You asked him in revert.

"I asked you first, Y/n. That's not how it works" He deadpanned.

"Uh huh, but it works like that in my way" you smirked crossing your arms.

"What are you, my boss?" He asked mirroring your actions.

"I mean I do instruct you to do what I tell you to so, yeah, I am" Your smirk widened.

He said nothing, just poked his tongue out at you.

"Apni jibh nu apne kol rakh, samjha?" (Keep your tongue to yourself, understand? Punjabi language btw)
You pointed your finger to him in a threatning way. His face turned into a confused one.

"What did you say? What-what language even is that?" He asked in disbelief.

"Its called punjabi, murakh" (Idiot/stupid)

"Oh" He slowly nodded in understanding, then turning back to you.

"Teach me, please?" He made puppy dog eyes, to which you can't deny.

"Why do you want to learn that?" You asked.

"Oh y'know, we could use it like our own code language! It'll be cool and fun!" He explained.

"Pffft, bullshi-"

"Please?" He joined his hands together in a praying manner, looking adorable.

"We will need to talk to your father then, huh Agreste" you tried to fight a smile itching to come up to your face.

"Yes!" He pumped his fist in the air in victory. Both of you fell in a fit of laughter.

"Its confirmed, we share a braincell"

"Yup"

Just then, Adrien noticed your bracelet which wasn't there before.

Before he could ask you about it, you both were interrupted.

"Oh my god, look she's acting like nothing happened today!"

"Yeah, she doesn't even care"

"She's such a liar, and she didn't even apologise for it!"

"She's so annoying"

"I know right"

The class was murmuring watching your interaction with Adrien. You groaned and slammed your fists on top of your table, standing up.

"Okay, will you all shut up and let me live in peace?! I don't care if you believe that bitch of a liar who's sitting in the backseat, like she didn't spread a rumor, which isn't even true by the way. Do what you want but just please let have some peace. I'm tired of this bullshit yaar! Yes I'm talking to my friend here, trying to not snap, but you are making it so hard for me to do so! Like what I can't even interact with my friends now?! What the hell?! Do you guys even have proof?! Or you just trust lila so much that you didn't care about asking for proof or not?!" You snapped.

The class was in silence because of your outburst.

"If you have a problem with me fucking say it to my face!" You said just as Miss Mendeleiev entered the class, and heard that sentence.

"Miss L/n! What kind of way is this to talk to your classmates! Do you have no manners!" You turned your head to Miss Mendeleiev.

"I'm sorry miss, its just that-"

"March down to the principal's office and tell him what you did this instant. I will not handle this kind of behaviour" She said, her voice stern. You clicked your tongue in annoyance and poked the inside of your cheek with your tongue, picking up your bag. You got out of your seat and walked to the open door and out of it.

The class quietly giggled excluding your friends, before Miss Mendeleiev shut them up.

Adrien was the most concerned from the rest of your friends.

You were not gonna cry. No.

You told yourself that you can't cry, its nothing but a rumour. But as you walked, a few tears slipped out from your frustration. You shook your head and sighed, wiping your eyes.

I can't cry, I can't get akumatised. I'm not gonna hurt my friends.

You repeated those thoughts in your head as you stood in front of Mr. Damocles' office. You sighed again and knocked.

You heard a faint 'come in' and opened the door.

Mr. Damocles was sitting in his chair, looking at something on his computer. He turned his head up and looked at you.

"Ah, Miss L/n? What is it that you need?" The principal had always been nice to you. You didn't know why, but he just did.

"Miss Mendeleiev has sent me here sir" you said hanging your head down in shame.

"Ah, what did you do?"

"Uhm, I kinda snapped at my classmates and swore a few times" you said looking at your very interesting shoes.

"Okay. Well, when this happened, was the teacher in the class?"

"No, sir. She just heard the last sentence while entering the classroom, and sent me here"

"Hm, since you only swore and did not disrupt the class since it happened before the teacher was in the classroom, you don't get any punishment. Every student swears once or twice" you snapped your head up and smiled in relief.

"Thank you so much sir"

"Its alright. And uhm, I have heard about the rumour, of course" He said, and you pursed your lips nodding, moving your gaze to the floor.

"I know its not true" you snapped your head up. Mr. Damocles smiled.

"Yo-you know?"

"I do know. I know that you couldn't have lied" He said interwining his fingers.

"Thank you so much Mr. Damocles!" You sighed in relief.

"You're free to go home, you've been through enough for today" He said.

"Sir, thank you so so much but, is there a reason for you to this?" You asked.

"Sorta? One name-" you inhaled and smiled since you knew who.

"Chloe Bourgeois" you both said at the same time. You chuckled and shook your head.

This girl...

"Well anyway, thank you again sir" you said and turned back to the open door.

"Its no problem" you smiled and walked out, shutting the door behind you.

"Chloe, Chloe, Chloe" You laughed to yourself, happy that you've got such a great friend.

You took out your phone and opened Chloe's contact, typing a 'thanks, barbie ;)' and sending the text. You got an instant reply, where even is she and how she texting me right now? You thought.

Chloe: your welcome, dumbass. Also I'm not a barbie tyvm 😃

You chuckled.

You: yes you are, and where are you rn? How tf are you texting me? Miss Mendeleiev will kill you if she sees you using your phone

Chloe: I'm in the washroom, she can't say no to me or she's fired in an instant :p

You: haha typical you
Anyway I'm going home
Tell Mari and Adrien if they get worried or sum

Chloe: ofc, leave it to your best friend

You: haha, okay bye I'll call you later

Chloe: bye, ttyl

Your phone dinged with a message from Adrien.

Adrien: where are you?
Btw Miss Mendeleiev isn't in the class, if you're wondering how I'm texting you
She's went to look for Chloe, its been a few minutes long since she's gone

You: oh, she's in the washroom
Btw I'm heading home, Mr Damocles has allowed it because of today's events

Adrien: ohhhh
Anyway you alright?

You: I'm fine
Just had a convo with Chloe

Adrien: oh
Alright, you still up for ice cream?

You: ofc, I wouldn't miss it for the world
Not because of you, because of Ice cream if you're wondering, banana

Adrien: I ain't a banana, and rude

He was typing, but stopped. Then started typing again.

Adrien: My feelings are 💔

You: Oh please, you overdramatic
Focus on studying
Murakh

Adrien: okay what does Murakh even mean?

You: use google translate you lazy ass
Bye gtg I see Miss Mendeleiev coming here
Probs for Chloe

Adrien: ok bye
I'll pick you up later

You: ok

You walked out of the school with smile. You opened spotify and tapped on your Indian playlist, plugging in your earphones and shutting the phone off, putting it in your pocket.

This day has been a roller coaster for sure. You thought and smiled in humour, heading to your home.

~~~~~~~~

Long as chapter. Phew! at least its complete.

Well, hope you enjoyed.

Sorry if everything seemed rushed.

Tell me if something needs to improve!!

Bye dorks~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
226K 4.5K 24
Few days ago, Y/N moved into Paris to study at College Fracois Dupont. As she goes on into her life, some memories are confusing her. She met new fr...
32.9K 894 34
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. πŽππ„ year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
32.6K 1K 26
Adrien Agreste could usually pretend he was fine. He'd never faltered from his regimen of fake smiles since childhood. At twenty-six years old he was...