๐™๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง

By 7V4L0R13

"Protect the flower even if it kills you from within" Started: 2021-06-10 Finished: 2022-09-02 More

๐™๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
58.5
59
61
62
63
64
Authors Note
Authors note

60

301 10 0
By 7V4L0R13

Tanjiro was fighting with Muzan, you stared at the two.

Muzan's attention was all on Tanjiro. You could smell the slight fear and anxiousness radiating off the demon.

He's become slower... Tamayo's and Shinobu's aging drug is working! Maybe I won't have to use those abilities!!

You thought as you low walked over to Rengoku who still had a faint heart beat.

Thank God

You thought as you let out a relieved sigh.
But that relief would soon disappear as you realized Rengoku's wounds weren't healing with the touch of your skin.

Your mouth gaped as your eyes widened.

I'm tired

You thought as you realized your wounds too hadn't healed all the way.

Out of all times to be exhausted why now!

You thought.

The sound of Tanjiro's increased breathing caught your attention. Tanjiro's speed and movements dulled down as he was become slower.

I should fight too

You thought as you furrowed your brows. "My sword??!" You mumbled as you had realized your katana wasn't in sight.

Where is it?! Where is it?!?

You thought, panically as you eyes the area for your katana.

The sound of blood splattering and skin ripping caught your attention, you turned your head to see Tanjiro.

One of Muzan's tentacles struck his chest another tentacle hit his back and another was heading for his head.

"Shit, Tanjiro!" You yell as you jumped up and ran towards them without your blade and without thinking, leaving Rengoku's side.

I won't make it!

You thought.

A blade passed by you, heading straight for Muzan. The blade held a strong scent of wisteria.

A familiar red spear with wisteria flowers tied to it penetrated Muzan's back.

You looked behind you to see who threw the blade.
"Marione!" You said with relief and a smile.

"Don't let your guard down just yet!" Marion yelled as she pulled out a katana from her belt and tossed you yours.

"And never lose your weapon in a battle" she says as she ran past you.

Marione went to attack Muzan, although her blade was not painted red, it was tainted with a strong wisteria poison.
Delaying Muzan's regeneration just by a second more.

The three of you continuously attacked Muzan all while defending his attacks.

Sometime passed and the feeling of exhaustion began to grow heavy on you. Your wounds deepen and grew as they weren't regenerating.

Marione, a retired Hashira was too feeling the heavy fatigue of exhaustion along with Tanjiro.

Yushiro, Murata and a few other kakushi came to assist the injured Hashira in hope to get them back up into battle.

You could smell the increasing smell of Muzan's blood but it wasn't from him himself it had been from Tanjiro.

The lumb of Muzan's blood had grown, covering his eyes.

Muzan too noticed this and chose to take advantage of that.
He whipped a tentacle at him.

"Tanjiro!" You yelled as you pushed your foot off the ground, pushing yourself towards Tanjiro.

I'm not gonna make him but he will, so I'll just make an opening

You thought as you noticed Iguro rushing towards Tanjiro.

Second Petal: Swirling Blue

You whipped your body through the air, allowed your blade to wrap around a few of Muzan's tentacles and arms.
You pulled your blade back, your blade cut the tentacles and an arm of Muzan's off.

Allowing Iguro to save Tanjiro.

Iguro who's face was scratched off, who was cover with gashes and cuts. Who was filled with Muzan's blood, broken bones and internal bleeding.

Iguro slithered through Muzan's tentacles and he cut them down.

Marione used her spear to stab through an arm of Muzan, twisting her blade as she tried to hold his arm in place.

Tanjiro cut down an arm of Muzan's and you wrapped your blade around Muzan's ankle.
Cutting his foot off.

He growled as his attention was drawn to his foot and his lost balance. That second of distraction was greatly taken advantage of.

As all four of you attacked Muzan.

Iguro went for Muzan's neck which only angered him.
Muzan whipped Iguro away, sending him flying.

"Those scars" you mumbled as you noticed a series of scares on Muzan's body.

His weak points!!

You thought.

"Guys!! His scars aim for his scars!" You yelled as you flipped upside down through the air to avoid an attack of Muzan's.

Tanjiro noticed immediately and went for an attack, Marione nodded.

All of the attacks sent were met with dust.

"He's running!!" Marione yelled as she spotted him running away.

The four of you ran for him, Iguro behind as he was now basing everything off sound.

You slowed your pace, running next to Iguro.

"Iguro, this is gonna drain me completely, so you better make sure we finished this!" You say.

You slapped your hand onto Iguro's forward, using the little energy you had left to at least give him his vision back.

"It's still all blurry, but thank you" Iguro says.

"We're not gonna catch him!" Tanjiro yells.

Muzan had made quite the distance from them.

"You're not getting away!!" The familiar voice of Kanroji echoed in the wind.
"Yes, we won't allow you to!!" Rengoku's voice echoed.

Mitsuri and Rengoku jumped down from a roof, Kanroji landing on his side slightly behind him as Rengoku attacked from above.

Kanroji whipped her blade at Muzan, cutting both his feet off and Rengoku stabbed through Muzan's neck from above.

The attacks, causing him to tumble.

"Don't fall back, we'll stop him here and now!" Rengoku yelled as he attacked Muzan.

Kanroji flipping over Muzan, cutting him with her blade.

Iguro joined Kanroji's attacks. The two fought parallel to one another, their attacks matching so well it seems like a puzzle fitting into another piece.

Tanjiro cut Muzan's side and Marione was cutting his tentacles down.
Marione's wisteria was beginning to ware of, Muzan's attacks were beginning to heal the second she'd cut him.

A tentacle Marione cut was whipped at her, heading straight for her face.

"Marione! Look out!!" You yell as you rush over to her but someone else beat you to her aid.

A spiked flail bashed the tentacle away.

"Gyomei... Thank you" Marione says "I didn't expect to see you here" Himejime replies.

The faint scent of sadness and love came from the two.

Tomioka ran in front of you and cut down an attack aimed for you.
"Don't lose focus, you're not regenerating, you're on the same boat as the rest of us now" he says.

"Right sorry!"

There's more of them!

Muzan thought, angered as he let out a scream and unleashed an entirely new attack.

A bright white orb came from his body, lighting of electricity vibrated from it.

The attack hit everyone in the area, knocking everyone down, leave them crushed and their vision unclear.

I can't breath!

You thought as your breathes were scratchy.

My throats crushed, I gotta... I gotta make an airway...

You thought as you began to cough and croak. You reached for you katana.
Your fingers grazing the hilt.

Cmon!... Yes!

You thought as you grabbed ahold of the blade and scrambled to reached for the tip.
You pierced the tip into your neck, making an air way to breath.

You let out a loud rusty gasp, a series of coughs followed.

My body's so weak

You thought as your tried to lift your self up with your arms.
You failed.

The faint voices of Inosuke echoed in your ears, you couldn't make out what he was saying but with our blurry vision you could see him stumbling over to Muzan.

Zenitsu and Kanao followed, the three tried to fight back Muzan.
Despite their strength the three were continuously hit and left very little to no damage.

Before the three were killed Tomioka, Himejima and Tanjiro got back on their feet and back into the battle.

My body won't move

You thought as you watched them all fight.

They all continued to strike at one another.

Mitsuri and Rengoku jumped back in, they reached grabbed one of Muzan's arms.
"That's enough out of you!!" Mitsuri yelled out as tears streamed down her face.

She gritted her teeth as she and Rengoku both ripped out Muzan's arms.

Despite their efforts, Muzan's arms regenerating quickly and whipped the two away.

Shinazugawa appeared and used his katana to strike at Muzan, backing him against a wall.

Kanroji and Rengoku grabbed ahold of Muzan's tentacles. Shinazugawa held his arms in place. Tanjiro pierced his blade through Muzan's chest, pinning him to the wall.

"The suns rising!!" Tanjiro yelled out.

Muzan's eyes rolled back as his head split through the middle, a large mouth appeared.

Don't fall back

Tanjiro thought as he was preparing for his to be eaten as he pushed the blade deeper into Muzan.

Before Muzan could bite Tanjiro's head , Iguro just in the way, covering Tanjiro's head with his own.

Muzan saw the sun peak over the horizon, pure fear shaking his body as the thought of death came over him.

Muzan let out a shrieking scream as he let out a series of attacks, vibrations came from his body causing  the slayers to go flying back.

All but Tanjiro, Tanjiro stood his ground.
Keeping Muzan in place with his blade.

Muzan continued to unleash his attacks, weakening him.
Tomioka run up and grabbed the hilt from behind Tanjiro. Helping him twist the blade and keeping him in place.

Muzan let out a scream as the sun began to touch his skin.

Muzan's body began to swell up, until he looked like a giant human baby.

Muzan absorbed Tanjiro into his swelled up body, nearly absorbing Tomioka but Tanjiro kicked him away before he could.

He's swelling himself up to protect his body from the sun. They're not gonna do it... he's gonna get away

You thought as you pushed yourself up with your arms, bringing your knee to your chest to help push you up.

You managed to push yourself up, hunching yourself over as you were barely able to hold yourself up.

Your legs on the brink of caving in.

You looked around, seeing all your comrades either unconscious or fighting to get back up.

You began to walk but immediately came to a stop as you felt a hand wrap around your ankle.

"Don't" Marione in a weak and shaken tone "You'll die, it'll kill you" she mutters.

"He'll get away if I don't" you say as you watch Muzan try to crawl away to shade.

"Everyone's efforts will all be for nothing" you add on.

Marione's grip loosened until her hand was no longer there.

It's up to me now...

————————————————————-
This chapter is not proofread.

This chapter was also rushed, grammatical errors and mistakes are likely to occur, my bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 218 17
๐“š๐“ท๐“จ ๐” ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฒ!๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป "๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“˜? ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ (๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท).." ๐“’๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ! ๐”‚๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 25.5K 35
(mature) info will be on page one enjoy!
6.3K 200 10
"แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แด€ แดกสœแดสŸแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡..." (สŸ/ษด) (ส/ษด) แด€ษด แด€แดส™ษชแด›ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขษชส€สŸ- แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›แด ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€ แด…แด‡แดแดษด แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœแด€แด… แดส๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑสŸส ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡...
392K 6.9K 66
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...