Wrestling One Shots

By marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. More

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
600 Days-Roman Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

Can't See You-Roman Reigns

3K 59 8
By marlananicole

"You what?" You ask the man standing before you who you thought was your best friend.

"If I want to make things work with my wife, I can't hang out with you anymore." He states again, and you can feel the tears brim your eyes. This was Roman. Not only was he your best friend, but you had loved him for years. "I have to do it, I'm sorry."

You just nod at him, not being able to form a sentence. You silently walk over to the other side of the room to grab your purse and coat from his couch. You walk over to the door when he grabs your wrist. "Don't, Roman."

"You have to understand how hard this is for me."

"Not as hard as it is for me." You finally turn around and look at him. "And I'm pretty sure you know why."

You turn to twist the knob on his door never knowing when you would be back.

**********************************************************************

You hadn't spoken to him in over two weeks. It hurt, and you cried, a lot. You had loved Roman since the moment you walked into the doors of the performance center. He had been a big inspiration throughout your career, and the love grew from a fan level to a personal one. He was so humble, and his knowledge of the business was intriguing to you. That's how you first started to hang out, you picked his brain.

"So, tell me Roman, what was it like growing up in such a big wrestling family?" You ask him as you two sat down at catering to eat.

"A lot of advantages that's for sure. Even with me choosing to wrestle later in my life, I've been very lucky to have the family that I have."

"How do you keep so humble?"

"I didn't exactly have it as easy as everyone says when I was younger. I know there are people who have way less than me, and I just want to be the person that gives what he can, you know?"

Ever since the you had been hooked, and in love. He made you laugh, and always made you feel safe.

"Y/N?" You look up from your writing to see one of your close friend's Seth Rollins. "Hey, what are you doing out here?"

"It was kind of loud in catering, and I'm trying to get this paper down for my class." You tell him, and he gives you a look. A look that says the real reason you aren't in catering is because Roman was in there.

"Look, I heard about what happened with you and Roman. I'm really sorry." He says, and sits down across from you. "How are you holding up?"

"I'm okay." You shrug, but Seth was another one of your close friends, and knew you were lying.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" He asks you, and you nod. "I'm serious. This can't be easy on you."

"He needs to focus on his marriage. Who am I to be upset about that?" You ask him although it was like stabs to your heart.

"Y/N, he is so blind. He doesn't see it. I know he loves you, but he's a big idiot sometimes." This earns a chuckle from you. "Give it time okay? And you're always welcome at me and Beks house."

"Thanks Seth, I appreciate that." You tell him, and he gives you a nod and a smile before leaving you alone.

***********************************************************************

A few weeks later you had taken up Seth's offer to come to him, and Becky's for a small get together that they were having.

"Y/N, so glad you can make it!" Becky states when you walk in the door.

"Me too. I've been needing a drink for a while now." You laugh lightly, and move into the living room with her trailing right behind you.

"Well, you've come to the right place!" You watch as Seth comes from upstairs looking worried. "Everything alright?" You ask him, and he looks over at Becky.

"Yeah of course." He gives you a fake smile. "I think Char, and Sasha are out back if you want to go out there."

"Seth, is it him?" You question, and he sighs, nodding at you. "Where is he? What's wrong?"

"It's his wife. He isn't doing too good. He's been staying with us, but he promised not to come down since you were here." Seth says, and you immediately bolt your way to the staircase. "Y/N!"

"He's still my friend whether she wants him to be or not. I will not let him struggle." You tell him, and he let's you continue up the stairs. "Far left room."

You reach the door, and take a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Seth, I said I'm fine." You hear Roman groan.

"It's not Seth." You tell him, and you push the door open to see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Y/N?" He looks shocked, and his eyes were red. This bitch was causing the most amazing man on the planet to cry.

"Is this okay?" You ask, and he nods at you. You walk into the room, and shut the door behind you. He tried to cover up the fact that he was crying. You pull a chair up, and sit in front of him. "Talk to me."

"I don't think you want to know." He shakes his head.

"Then why did I ask?" You smirk at him, and he breathes out a laugh. "Come on, talk to me."

"When she told me I couldn't hang around you, and I had to tell you it was one of the worst nights of my life. I have always sacrificed myself for her even if it didn't make me happy, and I am exhausted."

"I'm so sorry, Roman." You reach out, and grab his hands.

"Baby girl, why are you apologizing?" He breathes out another laugh. "This is on me. I came to the realization that the person that makes me the happiest is you."

Was he saying what you think he's saying?

"But, when I asked for a divorce, she told me she was pregnant." Your heart falters, and you let go of his hands. "I'm stuck in between what's the right thing to do, and what makes me happy."

"Do you still love her?" You ask him, and await the answer that could break you.

"Not the way that I love you." He says, and your head lifts up to face him. "I still want the divorce, but I also want you. Part of me has always wanted you."

He looked so stressed, and tired. "How long have you been staying here?"

"Just a few days. Trying to clear my head."

"Can I hug you?" You ask him, and he nods at you. You crawl into his lap, and wrap your arms around him. He sighs in content, and squeezes you tighter.

"I know I haven't been fair to you, and I'm sorry." You pull your head back to look at him.

"You were trying to fix your marriage. Don't apologize, okay?" You notice the bags under his eyes. He was so tired. "Why don't we take a nap?"

"You're here for the party, baby girl. Don't let me take that away from you." He tries to reason with you, but you could tell he was exhausted.

"I don't care about the party." You walk over, turning off the light and pulling your jacket off. "Lay down. I'm just going to go let Seth and Becky know what's going on."

You do exactly that and make your way downstairs. "Hey, everything okay?" Seth asks, and Becky walks up to the two of you.

"He's exhausted. He told me everything. We feel the same about each other, but right now he just needs his friend so we're going to take a nap upstairs."

"Okay. Thank you for being there for him. I know how hard it is for the both of you right now." Seth says, and Becky gives you a warm smile.

"Of course. Just wake me up when I need to leave."

"You should just stay here. He will need you." Becky says, and Seth agrees. "I have some clothes in the hallway closet if you need to change."

"Thanks Beks." You make your way back up, and change before going back into the room with Roman.

You slide into the bed next to him, and he pulls you closer to him. "How long are you staying?" He asks you.

"The whole night." You tell him, and he relaxes.

"Good. I really need you." Your heart swells at the words.

"I'll always be here for you."

******************************************

It had been about a couple months since the night Roman confessed everything to you. You were still cautious and didn't spend too much time together while he figured out what he wanted.

Christmas was around the corner, and you still wanted to get him something. Especially with the year he's had.

Just then your phone begins to ring, and you pick it up. "Hello?"

"Hey baby girl." Roman's voice floods your ears. "You busy?"

"Not exactly. Just shopping around."

"Where are you? I figured we could go to Seth's for dinner."

"I can meet you there. Give me fifteen minutes."

"Great, see you then." He hangs up the phone, and you aren't sure what to make of it. Sure you two have talked, and texted over the past couple of months but this was new. He sounded happy.

You make the drive to Seth's, and see Roman's car already parked. You make your to the door, and knock on it. Becky greeting you, and you walk inside. "Apparently he's got some news for you." Becky tells you as you glance at him through the back door window.

"News?" You ask, and she nods. "Good news?"

"We don't know. He said he wanted to tell you first." She says, and you make your way outside. "Seth babe, can you come help me in the kitchen real quick?" He nods, and leaves you outside with Roman alone.

"You look pretty." He says, and pulls you forward.

"Thank you. Why are you acting so weird?" You ask him, and he smirks at you. "Becky said you have some news for me?"

"I do." He pulls something out of his pocket, and hands it to me. "What is this?"

"Our divorce papers." He says, and you're still confused. "It's finalized."

"Wait, you're...?"

"That's right baby girl. I'm a free man once again." You had no words. "And do you know what's the first thing I've been dreaming about doing since I got those?"

"What?" You ask him, and he takes the papers from you, setting them down on the table beside him. He pulls you close to him.

"This." He says, and holds your chin in place, leaning down to kiss you. It was everything you had imagined. His lips were plump, and soft and you place your hand on top of the arm that now cupped your cheek. "I love you, Y/N." He says when he pulls away.

"I love you, too. So, so much." You hadn't even noticed the tears falling down until he wiped them away.

"Be mine. Please?" His voice strained, and you nod your head.

"Yes." You tell him, and he smiles again before leaning down to reconnect your lips.

"Well, it's about damn time." You hear Becky say, and you hide your face in Roman's chest.

"Divorce is finalized." Roman tells them, and you turn to face them. They're both smiling wide.

"I'm so happy for yall." Seth says, and then you are wrapped up in a group hug.

"Who's hungry?"

******************************************

"You like it? It's still new, but I'm trying to make it more liveable." Roman says as he takes you to his new apartment after the dinner with Seth and Becky.

"I love it." You tell him, and he guides you over to the couch. "Plus I can help with the decorations and stuff if you want."

"I'd love that." You tell him, and kick your shoes off to get comfortable on the couch. "Let's watch some movies. I'm not tired yet."

"Whatever you want, baby." He says, and lays down with you laying in front of him. He drapes a blanket over you, and he places his hand on your hip.

You two were finally all alone, and you were officially together. Roman was your boyfriend. You couldn't believe it.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice breaks you from your thoughts and you roll onto your back.

"I can't believe this is finally real." You say in a voice just above a whisper.

"You better start believing it, baby girl." He nudges his nose with yours before placing his lips against yours. There was more passion in this one, and you open your mouth to allow his tongue inside.

His hand grabs your thigh, and pushes it over his hip. Your hands tangle in his hair, and he grunts when you pull too harshly.

He pulls away from you, resting his forehead against yours. "Did I hurt you?" You ask him, and he laughs at you. "What?"

"No, you didn't hurt me. I just needed to stop. I didn't mean to go overboard." He tells you, and you respond by connecting your lips again. You slide your hands down, and beneath his shirt. You feel the hot skin, and muscles beneath your hands. "You sure?"

"Please." You beg him, and he kisses you harder this time. Tongues battling inside your mouths while his right hand slides up your shirt. He breaks the kiss to remove his shirt, and good lord he was built like a God. His black joggers hanging low on his hips.

He stands up, removing himself from the couch and picks you up bridal style. "We're taking this to the bedroom."

Luckily the door was already opened and so he drops you on the bed. You scoot to the top until your head was on top of the pillows, and he discards you of your leggings before crawling between your legs. You sit up to remove your shirt, and he watches you the entire time.

He slides back off the bed, removing his joggers and hovering back over you in seconds. "We can stop at anytime, please know that."

"I know." You agree with him, and his lips meet your neck. You could feel the wetness pool inside of your panties as he continued to bite down on your neck. "Roman, please."

He slides his hand down my stomach, and dips into my panties. You reach behind you to unhook your bra, letting it drop to the floor. "Patience, baby girl." His cock was hard against your thigh, even through his boxers.

You dip your hand into them, and he tenses when you wrap your hand around him. You had heard stories on his size, but good lord. You push his boxers down, and he pushes them all the way down his legs.

You do the same with your panties, and now your naked bodies were pressed up against each other. "You're so beautiful." He mumbles against the skin of your neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." You tease him, and you can feel him roll his eyes at you.

"Not possible, baby girl." He sits up, and scoots you down to him. He grabs a pillow for you to level yourself again. "Ready?"

"Been ready." You tell him, and he bends down to kiss you once more before you feel him push in. He goes in slowly, knowing it's been a while for the both of you, and he's the biggest you've ever been with.

"Jesus, y/n." He groans once he's all the way in.

"I'll say." You tell him, and he slowly pulls out of you, and thrusts back into you.

"There you go, open up for me baby." After about the third thurst, you started to really feel him. "That's it."

"You're so big." You moan out, and he dips his head down to kiss you. Making him hit deeper inside of you. "Faster, please."

He places a few more kisses on your jaw before sitting up, and obeying your request. His cock driving inside of you like it was made for you.

Your whines, and whimpers begin to get louder. Encouraging him to keep doing what he's doing. He slows back down, circling his hips and you can't help but to wrap your legs around him.

Your nails dig into the skin on his back, and he let's out a growl. "Right there." You beg him as he was getting rougher with his thrusts.

"Is my girl gunna cum for me?" He asks you, and that sentence alone could have sent you over the edge.

"Yes." You gasp, and he angles himself deeper inside of you. "Please don't stop."

"Cum for me, baby girl. MY girl." Your nails dig into his skin, and he catches your mouth when you release. His tongue massaging yours as he fucks you through your orgasm.

"Oh my god." You gasp, and his hips start to stutter. "I'm on the pill. Cum inside me, baby."

He smirks at you, and you lean up to kiss behind his ear, sucking his ear lobe. He cums within seconds, and your name falls from his lip.

He pulls out, and lays down next to you while you both regain your breathing. "Something tells me you were holding back." You tell Roman, and he laughs.

"That was our first time. We have plenty of time to see what the other is capable of." He turns to look at you, and you blush. "We just had sex, and you're all shy on me again?"

"Roman, stoppppp." He chuckles at you, and presses a kiss to your forehead.

"Let's get cleaned up, and then we can get some rest."

"Sounds good." As you make your way to the bathroom he stops you. "What is it?"

"Thank you for never giving up on me. I love you."

"I love you, too. I'll never give up on you."

He then proceeds to follow you into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 279 17
What the title says.
37.7K 563 17
Daniel Seavey is in the title....enough had been said ***COMPLETED***
2.5M 51.9K 200
its all in the title
4.8K 76 4
All of my fics for Darby Allin which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!