we meet at the river... Dazai...

By kuromissae

we meet at the river... a short story about a girl who has lost hope. More

Part 1
Part 3

part 2

49 1 0
By kuromissae

Slowly, me and the man got closer, at least i think we did.. starting with small talk at first and making it turn into conversations weeks later, things were going alright, a glimpse of hope.. maybe, just maybe this man will be my reason to live. Deep down i knew that wasn't true, that it wasn't going to happen, but i held on, i hope this was the right thing to do.

 We were both hiding things from each other and we knew it. Neither wanting to ask the other what it was.

One day i came up to the bench like usual, but it was empty.. its no big deal, i'll just clean up my thoughts while im here, so i sat down. Should i tell him.. When should i do it.. Where should i do it..

Questions like these flooded my head so i simply got up and left. The next day i came again, slightly hoping that he would be there..                                                           

Nope..

The next day..? 

But deep down i knew the answer already, and i was correct.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.7K 52
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.9K 1.8K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†πš‘οΏ½...
270K 515 45
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica