12 + 1 Days of Christmas (A V...

By SillyRabbit81

Complete. A collection of Vignettes of your Christmas's with Captain Syverson More

Day One: Tree Decorating
Day Two: Snow
Day Three: Christmas Stockings
Day Four: Christmas Baking
Day Five: Winter Wonderland
Day Six: Mistletoe
Day Seven: Christmas Songs
Day Eight: Christmas Jumper
Day Nine: Present (un) Wrapping
Day Ten: Santa Suit
Day Eleven: Christmas Films
Day Twelve: Christmas Dinner
Bonus: Boxing Day

Authors Note

350 1 1
By SillyRabbit81

Originally posted to my Tumblr @sillyrabbit81 for a 12 + 1 Days of Christmas Event.

This series will be a set of short (approx. 500 - 1k word) drabbles. They will be mostly set in Australia and consist of vignettes featuring the Female Reader x Captain Syverson's Christmas's together. The reader is Australian, but I am still aiming to be as inclusive of race and size as possible.

They won't be in any particular order, some will be smutty, some will be fluffy, some will be both, and one or two will be angsty.

All stories are edited by me, I do my best to catch errors but inevitably some will sneak through.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Solvergent By p

Fanfiction

21.2K 523 22
Tris had a faked death. She was under a serum that made her body feel as if she was dying. The bureau captured her. Tris had a little girl in captivi...
62.9K 1.2K 20
Winter just transferred to a new school, Karina and winter became best friends soon. Winter went through a lot of hard times, she manage to overcome...
2.6K 375 11
Sophia Barnes is the youngest sister of James "Bucky" Barnes and Rebekah Barnes. Bucky had kept Sophia away from Court since she was 10 and kept her...
15.5K 851 30
*~ COMPLETE~* What happens when a fourth of July one night stand turns into something more for friends Chris Evans and Paisley Lawson? Where will th...