The Tale of Love and Hate: Sh...

By LoveCatsUmbreons

A small Eevee longed for his mother. She was not there and would never be. When the small Eevee was about to... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter One

60 4 0
By LoveCatsUmbreons

Four years later:

"Yellow, why can't I go out?" Shadow asked, scuffling his dark brown paws on the den's floor impatiently. 

"Shadow, we've been over this. You can't go outside when it's raining out. You'll track mud in the den!" Yellow retorted from the bedroom Shadow and Yellow shared.

"Who cares if I track mud? I'll wash afterwards, I promise!" Shadow told Yellow.

"I don't believe that!" Yellow called. "Remember when you tracked mud all over the den and there were muddy paw prints everywhere and it took weeks to clean up?" 

"I was like two!" Shadow reminded him. "I was hardly anymore than a baby!" 

"Well, I guess that's fine." Yellow decided at last. "I guess you're right."

"Yes!" Shadow whispered. 

"Be back at 5:00!" Yellow told 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
302K 43.8K 149
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
51.7K 139 4
အသိအထန်စော်လေးရဲ့ အကြောင်းကို သူ့ခွင့်ပြုချက်နဲ့ရေးမယ့် ဇာတ်လမ်းလေး‌၊ ဘယ်လိုတွေထန်ခဲ့တယ်၊ ဘယ်လိုတွေခံခဲ့တယ်ဆိုတာကို သူပြောပြတဲ့အတိုင်းရေးမှာပါ။
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...