๐‘๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ (๐Ÿ...

Oleh haechanged

| ๐๐„๐– ๐€๐ƒ๐”๐‹๐“ | ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ | ๐„๐‘๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐€ | ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Œ๐€ | [๐„๐—๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

ยปDISCLAIMERยซ
โ•ฐCASTโ•ฎ
โ•ฐ โฎ โ–ถโญ โ•ฎ
| PROLOGUE
| CHAPTER ONE
| CHAPTER TWO
| CHAPTER THREE
| CHAPTER FOUR โฝแดนโพ
| CHAPTER FIVE
| CHAPTER SIX โฝแดนโพ
| CHAPTER SEVEN
| CHAPTER EIGHT
| CHAPTER NINE
| CHAPTER TEN
| CHAPTER ELEVEN
| CHAPTER TWELVE
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN โฝแดนโพ
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN โฝแดนโพ
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
| CHAPTER NINETEEN
| CHAPTER TWENTY
| CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
| CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO โฝแดนโพ
| CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
| CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
| CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
| CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
| CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT โฝแดนโพ
| CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
| CHAPTER THIRTY
| CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
| CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
| CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE โฝแดนโพ
| CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
| CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
| CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
| CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
| CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT โฝแดนโพ

| CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

2.4K 75 3
Oleh haechanged

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏

           In the morning I wake up with the blanket up to my neck. I spent the whole night with Zephyr and I reminisced memorable and hilarious childhood memories, but also emotional ones. Although we both starved to death until the morning because we didn't have any money or a bag of snacks in the car, we quenched our hunger with some water.

           It's Sunday morning and today is the last day I sleep with Zephyr in the same bed or in his car. Also, next week my period will come and we will not be able to have sex at will and he will have to return to the old habit of having different bed partners. But it's for his own good and I understand that, even if something inside me gnaws at me.

           I take the blanket off me and slip to the front door on my knees, seeing him through the electric window smoking hard from his thin cigarette. The corners of my mouth rise in a smile and I knock on window with my nail, drawing his attention. He opens the door for me, smiling and bending down to kiss my cheek. The scent of mint and nicotine hits me again.

           “Good morning, sunshine,” he leans with his hand on the car, his eyes twinkling as he checks me out. “It's past two o'clock already.”

           “Good morning,” I say, covering my mouth and yawning, then stretching out like a kitten under his gaze.

           “You look like a masterpiece with those hickeys on you.”

           I blush due to his words, knowing he marked me even in places where no one but him can see the little purple bruises he made.

           “Shall we go eat somewhere?” he asks me and I can swear I heard his stomach serenade right after mine.

           “After we take a shower.”

           “Alright, angel,” he kisses my lips, closes the door and bypasses the muzzle of the car, getting in and sits down on the driver's seat.

           We adjust the seats, place the thrown headrests back and put on our seat belts. Zephyr starts the engine and drives away in the parking lot until the first level, then we get on the road.

           “Were you cold last night?” he asks me, resting his warm hand on my cold thigh.

           “A little,” I answer his question shortly.

           “You should've told me to leave the heater on,” he scolds me, squeezing my thigh tightly.

           A grave silence is left over us and only the engine of the car running can be heard the whole way to his parents' house. Half an hour later, we arrive and park the car in front of the villa. We enter the courtyard and then unlock the door to enter.

           As usual, there's no one at home right now except for the two of us. As I walk up the stairs, it itches my ass to do something, but I don't know if I'll end up caught or not.

           “I go in the shower first,” I say, and he grabs my wrist lightly, causing me to turn to him.

           I raise my eyebrows waiting for a good explanation for which he stopped me.

           “Let's take a shower together,” he suggests and I know exactly what he really wants.

           He wants us to do it in the shower, but I don't want to step on my ego and let myself be in his hands again.

           “No, I go first,” I stand by what I said and want. “We take turns.”

           “Alright,” his nose crooks and lets go of my wrist, finally letting me into the bathroom.

           I lock the door, not knowing if I'll wake up with him in the shower, and start undressing, getting ready to take a shower. I step inside, wrap my hair in a high bun and turn on the water, adjusting it. As soon as the pleasant water touches my skin, I let a deep sigh tickle my lips.

           I have to leave this house as soon as possible and return to Aria's house while he's showering. But I have to do everything in record time, including the redhead's way here.

           Twenty minutes later, I turn off the water and walk out of the stall, wrapping the dark and fluffy towel around me. In front of the bathroom door, I sigh before unlocking it and opening it. I walk out of the bathroom, finding Zephyr lying on the bed with his hand under his head and his eyes closed.

           “You're done showering alone?” he mutters and I can tell by his tone that he's visibly bothered by the fact that I refused to let him come in with me.

           “Yes,” I answer firmly and he opens his eyes, looking at me.

           I can't read a thing from his face, but I know he's upset as hell. I told him yesterday that I wanted to go back to Aria's house, however, he didn't listen to me, so I have to do everything on my own without him knowing or noticing.

           He gets out of bed and comes towards me. I step back, hitting my back against the wall, and his left hand rests next to my head, while his right hand runs on my leg to the bottom, squeezing it. His dark eyes stare at me and I feel like a jelly due to his touch.

           “Zeph...” I whisper his name.

           “You know I want you, Sasha, but you started to back off since yesterday. What happened to that girl from a few days ago who was dying to have me at any cost?”

           The tip of his nose rubs against my cheek and his hot breath caresses my skin. My breath trembles and my heart runs in my chest, feeling how I almost fail under his touch. He drives me crazy with every gesture he makes and he knows that very well.

           My plan is to make him fall in love with me and want me, and for that I have to back off, press the brake to stop me from doing what he wants with me.

           “Stop,” I put my palms on his chest, pushing him away from me.

           “Baby...” his voice breaks and so my heart.

           “It's not that I don't want you, Zephyr, it's that I love you, but you don't and that's what makes me back off.”

           I tighten my towel around the breasts, not letting it leave my bare chest in front of him. I know he wants me, but I can't control myself or control my feelings for him.

           “Then don't step back,” he cups my cheek into his warm palm. “Make me love you, Sasha. Make every bit of this damn heart thrill just by hearing your name, because I want to accept your feelings and I don't want to lose you like a fool if I make a mistake that upsets you.”

           My heart leaps and I almost forget how to breathe. I swallow the knot in my throat, stopping the hand that wants to pull him by the back of his neck in a kiss.

           Don't forget what you were going to do, my conscience wakes up to remind me.

           “Go and take a shower, Zephyr.”

sunday, december 19th, 2021, 23:06

[A/N]
Hi, butterflies!
Chapter 24 is here.

So, S. finally backs off to drive Zeph crazy for a bit, but don't worry, it's just a small break. However we have Aria. =">

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE
| FOLLOW |
↘↓↙
haechanged

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.8K 105 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...
6.7K 186 21
Her hips rotated up meeting my pelvis as she latched her lips back onto mine, I matched her rhythm and drove my hips into her core she let out a beau...
14.6M 371K 70
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
9.1K 428 16
He grunted as he grabbed my arm again and made me face him, but he didn't say anything. My anger was mounting and this was as private as it was going...