Trouble 🌀 EDITING

By curly1307

Bailey Frankie Halstead Never heard of her I wouldn't blame you. She's Jay halsteads teenaged daughter. Every... More

Rebel
Phone Call
Bathroom Confessions
Can you Help
I only Want Him
For me
Better than Ruzek aim higher
Uncle Will
New Girl
Fury
Alone
Safety
A father
Big Brother Adam
My Life
Like me
Riped out
Replacement
My Addy
Your important to
Im important
My Daughter
Know her
Happy memories
Joke
Grand Final
Heartache
Insane
Happiest
Stories of the past
Suspect
Hide out
Confrontation
Whos Guilty
A Confession
The Murder
Comfort
Fear
Fix You
Diagnosis
Calm Down
His Happy
Normal
Like Daddy
Me
Old Ways
Ban
Gang War
Dont be Mad
Caught
Boyfriend??
Does he know me
No Belle
Belle Saves the day
Agony
Live or Die
Body
Girls
Christmas
Fear
Bright Light
Just want to help
Struggle
Confession
Unstable
Please
Secrets
Zoe
Disaster
Granddaughter
Fire
Death
DADDY
Love Me
Cute kid
Soccer
Lies
Bigger and bigger
Feak
Origin of Belle
Book 2

Dissociating

735 20 0
By curly1307

I was coping. I was still figuring my mind out. But with the help of my dad, Adam, Dr Charles and basically everyone I love, we're going to be here all day if I list everyone single person. I am able to be alone. I don't have complete breakdowns/meltdowns. I'm still not sleeping but that's a whole other issue. I was so now I go on lots of walks, they clear my head.

"Bailey Halstead" a voice said making me spin around. A man I had never seen with a nice suit on is standing before me. He lifts his sunglasses up putting them on his grey hair showing off his dull blue-grey eyes. I could instantly feel my heartbeat it was thumping in my ears it was so loud. I fiddle with my in my pocket, kinda thankful I can't go anywhere without having one hand on it. He stalks me like his prey as he comes closer. I was frozen "we need your help" I jump at the voice behind me I whirl around there were several men in suits.
I scream after one tries to touch I was so dissociating, that's what dr Charles calls it. I take off running. My mind was in shambles. I was closest to med to that's why here I run.

I run through the ED doors my mind fuzzy but I was looking for one person. I felt like I was forever spinning as I search for him. "Bailey" I hear someone distantly say but I don't pay any mind. "Hey hey what happened" I knew the kind voice but I could figure out who. "Don't touch her she's dissociating" I was started walking back and forth looking for him. "Page Dr Halstead" the voices were so distant "Bailey its Dr Charles" I felt movement in front of me. Everything in my body told me to run but I had nowhere to go, I don't think I could make it to the district. I spin around trying to get away the people were suffocating me like the people in nice suits, his wearing a suit. I take a deep breath tears building in my eyes. How can a person just disappear. I take off running towards him I heard multiple gasps no doubt I startled a lot of people. I almost tackle him I felt him stumble back from the impact of me. I squeeze his sides holding him. I just want to be normal. "What" he said startled he sounded closer thanks he others "Bailey" he said shocked "they touched me" I said i couldn't see much the tears clouding my eyes but I can imagine some very confused looks. "She's dissociating Will" he puts his hands on my shoulders making me step back. I felt someone grab me making me scream. "They had badge and they touch me" I felt a pinch "don't let the suits get me" my voice felt sounded foreign. I suddenly felt myself falling "I got you it's ok" I felt like I was floating through the air. I couldn't think my mind was blank, foggy. I couldn't see anything I just felt like I was floating. I could distantly hear people. Everything was so foggy and far apart. I felt a million miles away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.4K 32
A series of Chicago P.D. themed one shots from my Tumblr account (+exclusive content for Wattpad only). Stories range from 1,000 to 3,000 (at most) w...
833K 10.1K 154
This is a bunch of one shots following the life of Gracie Halstead. She lives with her brothers Jay and Will since their mom and dad died when she wa...
338K 4.8K 72
Detective Jay Halstead has some family problems to deal with, his sister and her husband abandoned there daughter Charlie at Chicago Med, will Jay be...
21.7K 244 10
Maisie Halstead is a 17-year-old girl born and raised in Chicago. Daughter of Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton, Niece of Will Halstead and Granddaughter...