Red Like Ruby (Mostly RubyxDy...

By TheMischievousHer

This book is entirely dedicated to making lemons and fluffs about Ruby and other ML boys( or girls ^w^). I'm... More

Ruby X Dyrroth ๐Ÿ‹Lemon๐Ÿ‹
Author's Note
Ruby is for Nobility (Granger Lemon)
Periods and Napkins (DyBy Fluff)
Conquering the World (DyBy Lemon)
My Stepbrother is The Devil (Gruby Lemon)
My Stepbrother is The Devil 2 (DyBy Lemon)
~Fluff~ Wounds (Gruby)
~Fluff~ Extraterrestrial (Zharby)
~Fluff~ Nightmare (Aluby)
~Fluff~ Picnic (DyBy)
~Lemon~ Maid Service (GusBy)
Future Plots Sneak Peak Take a Vote and Leave a Star
New Valentines Skin (DyBy)
~Lemon~ Bath Romance (MarBy)
How To Unsummon A Demon Prince 1
How To Unsummon A Demon Prince 2
How To Unsummon A Demon Prince 3
RuDy Mini Scenes Part 1
How To Unsummon A Demon Prince 4
Moonton's Gift (Granger X Cat Ruby)
Dyrroth X Ruby Mini Scenes Part 2
The Kiss Of The Treacherous (Guinevere X Ruby) Lemon
A Lonely Man And His Cat Girl (Gruby)
Happy Birthday Author!!
Ruby X Guinevere
HTUADP Alternate Route Chapter 9 (Ruby X Clint) And Other Ideas
Ruby X Dyrroth/Aurelius (Fluff)
Ruby X Aurelius (Fluff)
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 1
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 2
Ruby Fell Into the Abyss part 3
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 4
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 5
Solipsism
Ruby Fell Into The Abyss Part 6
Our Queen (Dyrroth X Ruby X Martis)
Dyby Moments Part 3
Alucard X Ruby X Granger (Terrible Smut!)
A Snake's Vengeance (Ruby X Martis Lemon)
A Snake's Vengeance Part 2 (Martis x Ruby Lemon)
Dyrroth X Ruby Sneak Peek
Embers (Ruby x Alucard Angst!)
Kindling (Martis X Ruby)
New Valentines Skin Part 2
Gods Of The Underworld 1
Gods Of The Underworld 2
Gods of the Underworld 3
Dyrroth X Ruby Mini Scene Part 4
Dyrroth X Ruby Mini Scene Part 5
(Lemon) The Duke's New Daughter (Martis X Ruby)
(Lemon) Brother's Best Friend (Granger x Ruby)
Snake's Affection (Ruby x Martis)
Hacking Your Heart
Hacking Your Heart 2 (Smut)
Ruby Gets Ganked Part 1
Ruby Gets Ganked Part 2
Ruby's Demonic Eggplants (Mini Scenes)
Animaetion's Latest Creation!
What I Should Be Doing Part 1
(Dyby Fluff) Best Demon Boyfriend
Pirate Queen's Plaything
Snow Princess Wants To Ride A Dragon
Journal Of the Mischievous Her
Uncommon Valentines Gift
(Smut) Guin x Ruby x Granger
The Mischievous Her's Guide to Writing
Random Ruby
Lust Of The Undead Queen (Smut)
Slave Of Orchid (Miya X Ruby)
Venom Dyrroth X Aspirant Ruby: The Accomplice

(Smut Dyby) Spider Bite Antidote

1.3K 22 24
By TheMischievousHer

Ruby fiddled with her skirt in discomfort. Her feet hung awkwardly from the edge of her "seat" as her legs couldn't quite reach the ground. She bowed her head in embarrassment while mildly blushing a soft red color that reached the tips of her ears. She so wanted to fidget and move around her "seat" but it would only make things weirder so she did her best to stay still.

"Loosen up, Ruby. Why are you so shy? You're the most beautiful person here. These hideous shits should be the ones fidgeting in shame after basking in your presence." Dyrroth reassured as he gave her a comforting squeeze on her arm.

"Yeah, about that. Could you please give me a different chair? I don't think that presenting myself like this in front of your people is very... decent and formal." Ruby suggested timidly as she pressed her legs together.

They're currently in the throne room where Dyrroth receives the members of his court and listens to their reports and complaints before making a decision. Today, he brought Ruby to work to spend some time with her due to the increasing duties he had to deal with that takes away some of their precious bonding time. The problem is, Dyrroth refuses to provide her with a separate chair. He said that they ran out of extra chairs so she could only sit on his lap while people looked at them awkwardly.

It was very uncomfortable and Ruby is not really a great fan of being the center of attention especially not like this.

"I told you, sweetie, we ran out of extra chairs so it's just my lap now. I'm very much happy to be your seat for as long as it takes for Malfrog to find you a chair."

"But, can't you, like, control the earth in here and make me some nice chair?"

"Yeah, my powers feel a little fritzy today so I might accidentally open up the ground where lava would most likely burst out of so... I guess we don't have any other choice than to keep you seated here."

"I could stay in your room and wait for you there."

"The slaves are cleaning it up as we speak. They're pretty intense at their job so you might get in the way and they'll definitely eat your soul if you do."

"Well, okay." Ruby replied weakly in surrender as she played with the hem of her skirt. 

"Next!" he yelled as another speaker stepped in front of his high throne to deliver his report. 

"The ore mines are progressing very slow today, my prince. There was a terrible landslide yesterday which killed 35 miners. We're afraid that the lack of manpower could slow down the manufacturing of weapons this month." reported the red demon. 

"Yeah, just go to the dungeons and take more slaves as you need. That ought to do it."

"But you sentenced all of them to die for looking at the Mistress Ruby."

"Ah, yeah I remember them. Never mind, just go to the villages and recruit more people. Tell them I'll pay them double or something. Just do your job."

"Very well, my prince. Shall I consult the master of treasures now?"

"Do whatever, I don't care." Dyrroth replied in boredom as he twirled a lock of Ruby's hair. 

"Dyrroth, can't you take your job seriously so that we can finish here quicker?" Ruby complained, frowning at him. 

"You're that excited to have me all to yourself, aren't you? Don't worry once I sort this shit we can have all the fun that we want." The demon cooed as he traced the line of her cleavage.

"Stop doing weird things in front of all these people. It's uncomfortable."

"Fine." Dyrroth sighed. 

"If any of you looks at my girlfriend, I'll execute you this instant. Got that?" he announced as he leaned against his throne before wrapping an arm around her waist. 

"Yes, my prince." the demons said in unison. 

"Anyway, where were we? Ah, right. Next!"

"Uhhhm, the food supplies are very low to sustain the army. We don't think that the boars and the rams are enough to feed us this season, your highness." 

"Go raid some human or elf villages near the outskirts of the Abyss. That simple. Am I really the only one thinking here?" groaned the demon as he rested his face on his fist leaning on the chair. 

"Dyrroth! You can't just take other people's livelihood like that. You need to be self-sustaining and independent." Ruby reprimanded quietly to avoid being heard by the demons below. 

"Ruby, our version of sustainability and independence is the ability to raid nations and villages of everything we need while leaving them just enough to get through so we could rob them again sometime. It's been like this for thousands of years. Trust me and don't worry your pretty little head about things that don't concern you. Boop." Dyrroth light touched the tip of her nose with little concern for what she said. 

"But that's bad..." 

"What's bad for you might be life and death for others. Just hang tight and have a cookie. Here." Dyrroth gave her a cookie with his tail which she reluctantly ate before sitting dejectedly on his lap. 

She kept quiet after that and passed the time by tracing the weird symbols drawn on his throne. Dyrroth would constantly caress her skin and kiss her body while dealing with the issues of his people. 

She was bored, to say the least. She felt nothing more than a lap dog, sitting still and looking pretty for him which is making her upset. It was pretty degrading. It was especially frustrating to be treated like a mere object. 

"Dyrroth, maybe I'll just go back to the forest. I still have a lot of wolves to hunt."

"I don't think that's a very good idea."

"You can't tell me what to do like all your little fearful subjects, Dyrroth. If you want to stay together you need to treat me like an equal and not your good little slut." Ruby blurted out in frustration. 

"Yeah, sure but look at your leg." Dyrroth pointed out. 

Ruby instantly turned her attention to her legs where she saw a large spider crawling into her skirt. She instantly shrieked when it sank its fangs on her flesh. She immediately swatted it away from her and it flew over to Dyrroth who caught it with his claw before inspecting it closer. 

"What... What kind of spider is this? Is it venomous?"

"Very. It would kill you within the day and you wouldn't even know it. Your body would begin to heat up like your blood is boiling. You're going to get sweaty and wet and before you know it pain would slowly course through your veins before it reaches your brain and kills you. You're absolutely dead. Don't worry though. I'll surely prepare a nice funeral for you. I'll bring my next human girlfriend too. I'll make sure that she's blonde and cute like you so you don't have to worry."

"You're bluffing! This isn't real." Ruby protested although she could already feel her body getting hotter and her skin getting more sweaty. 

"I'm not. That thing killed, like, three of my previous girlfriends or whatever. They're not as pretty as you thought, so it wasn't such a waste."

"Isn't there no antidote for this?"

"There is, it's called oxytocin."

"Great, now get me some."

"I don't have to. It's already inside your body. It's a hormone. You just need to produce it on so many levels."

"Help me!"

"Okay. Come here. Come sit on my lap."

Ruby obeyed his order without hesitation as panic dominated her whole mind. The fear of dying because of a stupid spider bite is making her unable to think properly. 

"We won't be needing this." Dyrroth had a mischievous smile on his lips as he tore her blouse to shreds while leaving her corset on. 

"What—what the hell are you doing?"

"Well you asked for my help and here I am helping you." He then unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor making her blush a shade of red darker than her cloak. He grabbed her large breasts without hesitation and began massaging them from behind. Ruby began moaning and squirming making him amused. 

"Dyrroth, what are you doing to my boobs in front of all these people? This is so embarrassing!" she protested but Dyrroth held her steady in place. 

"Oxytocin is produced during sexual activities. So if you want to neutralize the venom then we need to make you orgasm much harder than you're used to. We've never tried public sex so having hundreds of audience might be good for you." He was shamelessly playing with her nipples, twisting, teasing, and pinching them. Ruby could only bite her lips to suppress her moans as Dyrroth gave her surges of breast orgasms. 

"Look at those delicious pink treats. Maybe I'll have a little taste." Dyrroth adjusted her position on his lap so he could face her boobs. His tongue had a little taste of her perky peaks before his lips encased the entirety of her little bud. He shamelessly sucked her nipples, alternating on occasions to make sure that both of her peaks are given equal attention. 

"You know Ruby, the weird side effect of this venom is that it makes the female victim lactate soooooo. I could drink milk from your boobies and they're really delicious."

"What?" 

Dyrroth squeezed her nipple and a gush of milk really did come out. He drank it while staring at her eyes sensually. One of his hands was squeezing her other nipple while the other was caressing her thigh which is very ticklish. Ruby moaned as he twirled his tongue around her bud. She could feel the milk getting sucked out of her breast into his dirty mouth. 

"Ruby... This is so bad. I think I'm getting addicted to your milk."

"Shut up."

"It's like a drug. It's so warm and sweet. It's perfect. Try some." Dyrroth went closer to her face and kissed her without permission before transferring the milk in his mouth to her lips. 

It was indeed delicious and pure like what he said. He deepened the kiss and attacked her tongue with his longer one. He immediately conquered her mouth and dominated its inside with his wet and passionate kiss. He pulled away with a crazy smirk before going back to her breasts and sucking her tits. 

Ruby didn't stop him this time and stroked his hair as he touched her body and drank her milk. 

"Your slutty pussy is so wet. I could feel your juices dripping on my pants. Should I punish her?" he teased. 

"You're one to talk. Your hard cock has been spearing my ass for a while now. He should be punished too."

It was Dyrroth's time to moan as Ruby grabbed his large shaft inside his pants and began teasing it with her fingers. He bit her neck and licked her flesh. He took off his metal gloves and retracted his claws to avoid hurting her. His long fingers brushed against her wet slit. He stroked her clit and she rocked her hips to add more friction. The demon stared at her aroused face with absolute amusement. The cute shameful blush on her cheeks while being desecrated in front of hundreds of demons was adorable. It turned him on more so he plunged his fingers within her depths to prepare her for his oncoming attack. 

"Are you just gonna let me fuck you in front of all these people? Never knew that you were an exhibitionist." he commented as he twirled his fingers inside her warm hole. 

"I'm not..."

"Still in denial? So if I lick your wet pussy in front of all these people then you wouldn't get more pleasure?"

"I won't. This is just to give me the antidote."

"Of course, my sweet prideful Ruby. Well, it's time."

Dyrroth made her sit on her lap facing him. He took away her panties and took a sniff before throwing it into the fire. He sat comfortably on his throne as Ruby slowly lowered her hips to guide her vulva to his phallus. 

"Ahhh..." she moaned softly as his tip brushed against her clit. Dyrroth aimed his cock perfectly above her cunt before grabbing her hips and leading her down to plunge his sword within her womanhood. A scream of euphoria escaped both of their lips before they began kissing while the demon guided her ass to bounce on him. 

"You're as tight as ever." he groaned. His cock was in utter bliss as it enjoyed the feeling of her creamy insides. Everything is warm and comforting. Pleasure jolts through his mind at irregular intervals making him go insane with the thought of breeding her till she's impregnated. Ruby is a sweet honeypot of ecstasy. She wrapped her arms around his neck to balance herself while he caressed every inch of her body with his sinful fingers. 

No one made any comment nor released any sound in fear of offending the prince and no one dared to gaze upon their copulation. 

"How good must it be to be watched while being banged by the prince of darkness? Is it enough to make you ovulate? Should I fertilize your cute little eggs?"

"... Stop saying weird things... Just help me get rid of this venom." Ruby moaned out as she shook her hips desperately to take all the pleasure she could get. It has also been a while since the two of them did the deed. Dyrroth has been very busy with his princely duties and she was going on adventures so it was inevitable that the both of them would have so much pent-up frustrations. Her boyfriend seems to be enjoying it so much that he couldn't wipe the dirty smile on his face. 

Her eyes would sometimes roll at the back of her head whenever he brushed against her most pleasurable spots. His delicious 8-inches cock ploughed through her like a piston. It was merciless on its assault as he rocked his hips to match her movements. His phallus brushed against her weak spots as if it knew every part of her and due to the number of times they had sex, it probably does. He always knew where to aim and she made sure to give him all the force he needed to reach it. 

His mouth once again found her nipples and he drank her milk like a starved baby. It seems that he wasn't joking when he said that he was getting addicted to it. Ruby was suddenly alarmed when she felt something poking her rear hole. She looked down and saw his tail squeezing its way to her anus. 

"You horny demon. Do you have sex nerves on your tail as well?"

"No, but he does like the feel of your tight asshole. He loves how it hugs him snugly." he replied before going back to nibble on her buds. Ruby pinched his cheeks and helped his tail enter her asshole. She cupped her ass and spread it open to give him access to his favorite place. It didn't hesitate to plunge in deep, making her buckle up and bounce on him faster. 

The presence of his tail added pleasure to their mating and Ruby moaned louder on his ear to encourage him. She could already feel the electricity of orgasm caressing her tummy.

"Fuck me you evil dirty demon who loves to suck on my tits."

"I'm loving the pet name. I should change my name to that." he teased as he talked between her breasts.

"Go deeper! Give me everything you have!" Ruby ordered as her hip movements became wilder and more desperate. 

"Yeah, I need to prepare your baby maker place cause this is gonna be a brutal spray. I could feel my cum rising. They seem very excited to meet you."

"Let me have them.!"

"Here they cum!" Dyrroth exclaimed as his cock erupted with billions of sperm cells vigorously contending against each other to impregnate the maiden. 

Ruby's orgasm took a little bit longer to arrive so she had to ride Dyrroth's exhausted cock with no rest. Although, his fierce demon cock doesn't seem very tired. In fact, it looks very prepared to have a go at her again. When he came, it did soften up a bit but it only took a minute for the little guy to get hard again. Very hard. 

"Did... Did you seriously swell in size? I-I could feel him getting a bit bigger. Your demon penis is so weird." Ruby commented as his phallus obviously increased in length and girth. 

"He's not weird, he's just obsessed with you. Dildorroth is upset that he came earlier than you did. It feels a bit degrading for him. It's your fault. Now he's super angry. "

"What the fuck? Dildorroth? Hahahahahah! You got a nickname for your dick? Since when?" Ruby laughed, making the demon roll his eyes. 

"Yeah, just recently. Rudick was also a contender, after your name. Or Edelweiner."

"Hahahahaha! You bastard!"

"Anyway, are you gonna cum now? He's ready to go again."

"Just a little bit longer."

"You slutty little human. You take forever to cum! Let me help you." He changed her position so that her back was against his chest. His finger started playing with her clit and it sent fire raging inside her tummy. She could feel her stomach knotting while a pleasurable warmth spread through her body.

Dyrroth's movements made her breasts bounce vigorously and the demon tamed them with his expert hands. It seems that stimulating her magic bean triggered her orgasm to come sooner and Dyrroth smirked as he could see the pleasure drowning her. He kissed her neck and pistoned his hips harder and faster. 

"Ahhhhhhhh! Dyrroth! Dyrroth!!" Ruby exclaimed as she climaxed. 

Euphoria rocked her whole body making her back arch, she spread her legs wider while their mixed cum flooded down her legs, splashing on his throne, and even reaching the stairs. 

"So, is she going to be the next queen?"

"She's just a human."

"The prince really likes her thought."

"Yeah, he was never sweet to any of his previous flings. He would just push them away after using them one after the other." 

"Yeah and he's been keeping her longer than anyone else. His longest track record before was 5 hours. Now, this girl has been here for months. Maybe forever."

"I thought he kidnapped her to be his pet."

"What? Who said that?" Ruby finally noticed the demons watching her. She thought that they weren't allowed to look at her so it made her a little confident to fuck whole-heartedly.

She buried her face on Dyrroth's chest in embarrassment. The demon wrapped his arms around her body and covered her naked form with her cloak. He had a smug smile on his lips as he enjoyed her shame and disgrace. He finds her very cute and adorable when she's really embarrassed. 

"Good job, princess. That was a pretty nice show. Everyone else enjoyed it too." Dyrroth kissed the top of her head and wiped the sweat and semen on her body with the towel a slave handed to him. 

"Stop rubbing this shameless act on my face. It's very embarrassing!" Ruby exclaimed before weakly punching his chest. 

"Why do you have to do weird stuff like this all the time? I told you naughty things should be confined to the bedroom! Sex is a private thing!" she reprimanded whilst the demon only gazed at her face with adoration. It seems that he really finds her frustration amusing. 

"I'll only stop when you stop reacting this cutely."

"So, are you guys done yet? Or... Or are you, like, gonna do a round two. Alice really needs those mine ores." Moskov interrupted, making Dyrroth snap his attention to him. The demon's eyes glowed black like two dark voids that lead to the gates of the underworld. 

"I did not give you permission to interrupt us. Sorca! Three weeks for him in the torture chamber!" Dyrroth ordered. His voice was deep and sinister like the roaring of the abyssal fire and the churning of the magma.

"No, wait. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt!" Moskov complained as the demoness tied him up and dragged him away. 

"Isn't that a little bit too extreme, bunny bear?"

"Rubuns, I told you that bunny bear is a private nickname."

"Pfft! He called the prince bunny bear!" a random demon commented, making Dyrroth frown. 

"Execution for that one." the prince ordered while stroking the length of Ruby's thighs to calm himself. 

"You're such an evil sandwich, Dyrroth."

"And you're the cutest sugar baby."

"Call me that again and I'll end you."

🌹

"Oh, hey Selena. What are you doing?" Ruby greeted as the dark elf approached her?

"Nothing but getting bored to death. I heard you had a blast in the throne room. Never knew you were into public sex with the Prince of Darkness no less." teased the elf.

"Yeah, well it was because a spider bit me. He said that producing oxytocin is the only way to cure it."

"What spider is it?"

"It was a pink spider with purple spots. It was kind of cute but it was definitely creepy."

"Pink spider with pink dots? That's an Eros spider. It's pretty harmless but it makes you release hormones that attract males and arouse them for mating. We use those things in the abyss as aphrodisiacs. The antidote he was talking about was definitely for himself to cure his own lust."

"WHAAAAAT!!?" 

"Sorry, hun. But you totally got tricked."

"You lying evil demon! I'm going to kill you!"

On the other side of the Abyss…

"Oppssies, looks like I've been found out." Dyrroth chuckled as he casually leaned against his throne.

"Wonder what my sugar baby will do in retaliation."

Yeah, I've been thinking a lot about Dyrroth having sex with Ruby in his throne. Now that I've written it I can finally stop thinking about it. Also do you know that Falling into the Abyss, now titled Imprisoned by the Tyrannical Demon Lord, was only supposed to be a 2-chapter smut. Dyrroth was only supposed to have sex with Ruby in front of all his people to humiliate her before deciding to keep her forever. Sis will definitely never escape from the abyss and spend the rest of her life in pleasure and gold. But then I decided to make it a 10-chapter book but then you guys seem to like it so much now it has 40 chapter and counting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 662 35
!!REQUESTS CLOSED!! Not much to say, Oneshots and all kind of sh*t that comes to mind. All about these lovely cookies we simp for. OwO Possible form...
13 0 10
In this version of the RWBY universe the Grimm are a thing of the distant past. We follow Aiden Onyx in his last year of Highschool. *Disclaimer* Thi...
460K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
26.6K 302 22
This is a one-shot book made for you guys. You can suggest any character plus if you want that character with male or female reader. They can be a le...