BSD Oneshots || On Hiatus

UnrandomHumanBean tarafından

A compilation of Bungou Stray Dogs oneshots! Will include x reader and ships one shots along with random one... Daha Fazla

Foreword/A/N/Prologue/Whatever
Never Know - SKK 💠
BSD As Stuff My Family/Friends Has Done/Said #1
Christmas with the ADA and PM 💫
Fire - Chuuya Nakahara x Reader ◻
The Adventures of Mark Twain- Mark T. x Reader💫
Let Go, Forget, And Forgive - SKK ◻
Dark World - Dazai x Reader ◻
Hurt - Chuuya x Reader ◻
Kunikida x Dazai!Sister 💫
Sick - Atsushi x Reader
Dead to Us - SKK 💠
Nail Polish- R. Akutagawa x Reader
Thought Process - Kunidazai 💫

Ideally Not Ideal - Kunikida x Reader 💫

261 3 4
UnrandomHumanBean tarafından

BRO WHAT SIGN ME UP I WANNA KUNIKIDA PLEASE

also boom finally my Kunikida x Reader lol

first oneshot of 2022!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kunikida Doppo started off his morning bolting out of bed at the sound of a fire alarm. Instinctively he fumbled for his glasses on the bedside table and shoved them onto his face before turning towards his lover-

The blonde stopped and sighed as his partner was nowhere to be seen, messy f/c sheets in her place. "Y/n-chan?" Kunikida called from the bedroom doorway, pausing to tie his hair up in a ponytail. 

"Go back to bed!" You yelled back, your voice coming out as more of an embarrassing squeak as you almost burned yourself on a hot pan, dumping out the burnt breakfast. As you shoved the pan into the sink you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind and sighed, leaning back into the warmth. 

"I was just trying to make breakfast for you, you've seemed really stressed out lately." You said softly, throwing the white kitchen towel in your hand onto the marble counter. 

Kunikida chuckled, one of the rare occasions where he sounded genuinely happy. Just hearing that, made you feel better. Kunikida rarely actually showed that he loved or enjoyed things and the Agency had been shocked at how much happier he seemed after you came into his life. 

"It's alright, you didn't need to." He murmured back in your ear. One of the greatest surprises to his co-workers is how completely not his type you seemed. For how idealistic, orderly, and perfect the man was, they expected someone as talented, uptight, and organized as he was. 

You, however, were not Kunikida's ideal. And that is what made you the perfect match. You were very talented in certain areas, but you could not cook for the life of you. Your room and desk were always a disaster, and you often joked around and planned pranks with Dazai. The one thing that was closer to his 'ideals,' was your schedule.

 Every weekday morning you would wake up at 9:00, fully wake up, get dressed and have a breakfast of cold cereal by 9:30, be ready to go at 9:45, get to work at 10, have a lunch break 12-12:45, and get off work at 4:00. 

In no means was it as tight and rigorous as your boyfriend's but it was a schedule, nonetheless.   

"If we hurry, we will have exactly 30 minutes to pick something at a restaurant on our way to work. It can be a little date." Kunikida continued. 

"Sounds good." You said with another sigh. "Now I need to turn off the fire alarm before we wake the neighbors."

Kunikida winced. "Right." He let you go and turned around, using his freaking 6'2 height to reach the alarm and turn it off. (I DID NOT KNOW KUNIKIDA WAS 6'2 LIKE WHATTTT BISH U TALL CHUUYA MUST BE JEALOUS and oh yea thats 189 cm sry im a horrible american ;-;)

You smiled at the man and turned to go get ready for the day. 

At the restaurant Kunikida started panicking because you had gotten there 6 minutes later than he had calculated and now his schedule was going to be off. 

"It'll be fine Kunikida-kun." You said, laying a hand on his arm. "We'll get it to go and eat on the way or when we get there."

The blonde calmed down and rubbed his neck sheepishly. "You're right, sorry."

You couldn't help but laugh at his embarrassment and he blushed slightly, sliding the money across the counter for your food.  

As the two of you continued down the street, a familiar voice rang through the air, causing the man beside you to grind his teeth. 

"Oii Kunikida-kunnnnnnn~" 

"What is it Dazai?" The blonde replied irritably. "I'm already behind schedule so I don't need another useless distraction."

"You wound me, Kunikida-kun." The bandaged man trotted to catch up with Kunikida's quick pace. 

"Slow down Kuni," you said for the poor man's sake. "Nobody at the agency will care if you're a minute late."

"That's exactly the problem!!" Your boyfriend fumed, furiously flipping through his notebook of ideals, almost plowing through a crowd of people on the sidewalk. "Not in a single place in this day's schedule does it allow for an extra minute!" 

You laughed and hung on Kunikida's arm. "Since when does your schedule ever go according to plan? Nothing ever goes right, and it always goes off the rails" you said, somewhat jokingly.

Kunikida stiffened and you immediately realized that was the wrong thing to say as he fell silent for a few moments. "You're right." He replied then stayed quiet, looking away. 

Dazai was the most well-behaved you had ever seen him as he trailed behind you to the agency. You stopped and released Kunikida inside the office, turning to say a quick goodbye before you parted to the back room with the other secretaries, but he had already walked away and started on his paperwork. 

"Sorryyyy" Dazai whispered before shuffling off, leaving you to deal with your problems on your own.

You stayed in the back office all day, feeling too dejected to do anything else. You and Kunikida almost never fought as he tolerated you much more than Dazai and when you guys did it threw off your whole day. 

Unknown to you, the rest of the ADA was also suffering with Kunikida being short tempered and snappish throughout the rest of the day, before going out on an investigation solo which was rare as he always insisted things be done in pairs or teams in case something went wrong.

Yosano came to you soon after he left and leaned on your desk as you worked. "...did something happen between you and Kunikida-kun?" She asked. "He's been weird all day and frankly it's annoying."

"I messed up Yosano-channn." You groaned throwing your head back. "And I'm sure he hates me now and I'm not sure how to fix it, I should probably find out how to cook a very special dinner or something, but I can't cook and UGH-"

"What's the worse you could've done? Made fun of his ideals?" Yosano asked jokingly. 

You winced.

"...you didn't make fun of his ideals did you?"

"..."

"Y/n-chan?"

"I maybeee implied his schedule is useless because it always gets messed up anyways..."

"Oh shit..."

"yeaaaaa..."

Both you and Yosano sat in silence for a few minutes. 

"Yeah, you messed up. Kunikida-kun values his ideals, notebook, and schedule more than anything." The doctor deadpanned.

"Not helping!!"

"I'm being truthful!!" Yosano protested, fixing the golden butterfly in her hair before continuing. "Do something special tonight and apologize, I don't know if Kunikida is into romantic stuff but do something."

"I know, you're right." You sighed, filing away some papers. "I'll definitely do something and hopefully he'll forgive me."

"Sorry I'm not more help Y/n-chan." Yosano said, walking off with a little wave. 

"It's alright." You replied, waving back. 

"Atushi-kun!" You called as the white-haired boy walked by. 

He stuck his head back in. "What is it Y/n-san?"

"Do you remember where Kunikida-kun went for his mission?"

"Uh, yea, let my find the paperwork." The weretiger hurried off before returning to hand you a file. "Here's all the information." 

"Thank you!" You smiled at the boy, and he bowed slightly before returning to whatever duties he had. 

You estimated how long it would take your boyfriend to get home and made a plan in your head, smiling. 

--------------------------------------

That night Kunikida got home late, after the investigation was longer and harder than expected.

"Y/n-chan?" He walked into your living room and found you asleep at the table, forks and napkins set out by your head.

Kunikida smiled and walked over, bending down next to you. "Y/n-chan, I'm home." He said quietly and your eyes fluttered as you slowly woke up.

"Wha- OH- Kuni-" You stammered, looking around. "I'm sorry I was going to make a dinner and apologize- I'm so sorry for insulting your ideals and schedule Kunikida, I know how much they mean to you." 

The blonde blinked back and smiled softly. "You're all forgiven, Y/n-chan." He replied and leaned down to give you a gentle kiss. When he stood back up, he lifted his head slightly. 

"Uh- you said you were going to make dinner-"

"OH SHOOT-" You bolted up and ran to the kitchen, staring at the burnt remains of your meal as the fire alarm started going off for the second time that day. You turned to your lover and chuckled nervously. "How about we go on a dinner date?"

Kunikida laughed, one of the rare things that made your heart light up. "Sure. You most certainly were not my ideal Y/n L/n."

You smirked back. "I think that's what makes me perfect."

"Ideally not ideal?" Kunikida raised an eyebrow. "I like it."

And yes, in his notebook you weren't his definition of ideal, but in his heart you were.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welp i cringed writing the last line but thats life 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

168K 2.8K 65
Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request
281K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...
33.7K 386 17
➳ Serendipity (n.) " The chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way. " ➳ Disclaimer, I do not in any shape or form own Bungo Stray Dogs or their...
306 4 17
A collection of oneshots featuring Dazai & Chuuya from Bungo Stray Dogs! The chapters will be fluff, angst, and... smut (I will do both bottom Dazai...