Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) Mov...

Galing kay ShiraFangirl

Two hedgehog siblings have been living on Earth for years until a recent accident in baseball game. Follow So... Higit pa

~ Prologue ~
~ Chapter 1: Green Hills ~
~ Chapter 3: Escape ~
~ Chapter 4: Bar Fight ~
~ Chapter 5: Road Chase ~
~ Chapter 6: San Francisco ~
~ Chapter 7: Sonic & Y/N vs Dr. Robotnik ~
~ Final Chapter: There's No Place Like Home ~
~ Epilogue ~
~ Sneak Peek of Sonic 2 Movie ~
~ Another Sneak Peek of Sonic 2 Movie ~

~ Chapter 2: Baseball Accident ~

4.9K 114 64
Galing kay ShiraFangirl

At baseball diamond, Sonic and Y/N are peeking from behind a tree, watching a baseball game.

"Whoa, the playoffs!" he gasped.

He grabs his sister by the hand again and speeds over to the bleachers to watch the game up close and the players congratulating each other. Later on, everyone packs up and heads for home, leaving the baseball diamond completely empty. Sonic and Y/N are now on the baseball diamond, admiring the beauty of it all.

"Whoa. So cool."

"I know."

Sonic spots some baseball equipment and he plays the role of a batter at home plate. Y/N notices it.

"Mind if I play too?"

"Sure. You can be the pitcher. You're good at throwing."

Y/N grins and gets to her place as Sonic does the introduction while role-playing other things.

"Bottom of the ninth, tie score. And exactly who you want at the plate with the game on the line--Sonic!"

Sonic gestures to Y/N doing the role of the pitcher for the opposing team.

"But staring him down from the pitcher's mound is the most fearsome southpaw in Green Hills--Y/N! She's dangerous I tell you!"

Y/N giggles as Sonic mumbles to himself as a batter.

"Okay. Focus, Sonic. If you win this game, you'll be the most beloved kid in Green Hills."

Sonic now plays the role of an infielder, Sonic does a secret code with his fingers, straightens his cap, slaps his face a few times, does a couple of armpit farts, flaps his hands and cups them against his mouth.

"Hit it to the guy in left! He's a real space case."

Sonic playing the role of the left outfielder, Sonic blows a bubble of gum.

"Ugh, I can't with that guy. How am I related to him?..." Y/N rolled her eyes playfully.

Sonic plays the role of the umpire.

"Hey, batter Sonic. Hey, batter Sonic. "Suh-wing," batter Sonic."

As the pitcher, Y/N throws the ball after getting a signal from Sonic who went back to the batter position as the ball makes its way towards home plate and he hits the ball high. As the outfielder, he smells a flower in the grass and sees the ball.

"I got it, I got it, I got it!"

Sonic tries to catch the ball but is unsuccessful.

"I don't got it."

As the batter, Sonic runs to first base and rounds second while he throws the ball as the outfielder and he dodges the ball in slow motion as the batter and he comes up to third base and plays the role of a teammate.

"Go home! Go home!"

Sonic rounds third base and he plays the umpire again.

"Come on!"

Sonic jumps up and makes a dive for home plate, the umpire catches the ball and he makes it.

"Safe!" Y/N shouted.

Sonic slides to a stop and jumps with joy.

"Ah, yes! Yes, yes, yes! I did it! Did you see that? I did it! I did it."

"Yeah, you did!"

Sonic holds up his hand, and Y/N gives him a high-five. He smiles and goes to the other, but sees no one else as the baseball diamond is completely empty and silent.

"We really are alone. All alone... forever."

"Sonic..." Y/N tried to cheer him up.

"L-Leave me alone. I'll deal."

Sonic whips off the batter helmet and starts running around the perimeter of the baseball diamond at a very fast speed, his anger and sadness increasing and energy building with each lap.

"Sonic? Sonic. Sonic!! I think you need to stop! Your power is unbearable for you to control!"

Finally, Sonic lets out a loud yell as a bright blue electromagnetic pulse explodes in the air, causing the lights in the baseball diamond to explode and spreading throughout the entire Pacific Northwest, causing lights everywhere to shut off, and even disabling a satellite in space. This left Y/N in shock at what her brother had done.

"I'm sure no one noticed that giant blue explosion, right?" Sonic smiled nervously.

Y/N immediately smacked him hard in the back of his head.

"Ow!!"

"Let's just get out of here!"

Sonic nods and grabs her by the hand and speeds away with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Police Station Interior, the police station's phone is ringing like crazy and Wade is staring at the machine in terror, and he dials Tom. Tom notices Wade on the caller ID even in the dark and answers.

"Hey, Wade."

"Hi, Tom. Wade here. What is going on?"

"Well, gosh, I think the power's out."

"Yeah, no dur! The lights are out. The whole town is freaking out. What should I do?"

"Okay, relax. Take a deep breath, call Gil, see if they can locate the downed line, then call Zim and see if he can get his generator over to the Super Q so the food stays fresh."

Tom notices something blue glowing in the dark.

"Call Zim before Gil? Call Gil--Hello?!"

"I'll call you back."

"Wait, no, no! Wait! Hello? Was that the end of the instructions?"

Wade sets his cell phone down after Tom hangs up on him.

"Okay, all right. You can do this. What was the first thing he said to do? Right. Relax."

In Wachowski residence, Tom moves an object aside and sees Sonic's and Y/N's quills glowing bright blue and light blue in the dark and picks them up and inspects them once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The military has set up a detachment at the baseball diamond and a large black truck slowly pulls in, catching the attention of Major Bennington.

"What the..."

A fold-out staircase opens and sets up as Dr. Robotnik steps out of the truck, wearing heavy sunglasses and an all black suit with red trims on the inside, and he makes his way over to Bennington along with his assistant, Agent Stone. Robotnik approaches the major and takes his glasses off as the major warily puts a hand on his sidearm holster in case he needs it.

"Are you in charge here?"

"Yes, I am--"

"Nope!"

"My--"

"Wrong!"

"name--"

"I'm in charge!"

"is Major--"

"Me!"

"Ben--"

"I'm in charge."

Dr. Robotnik Shows Bennington his badge that is being held by Agent Stone.

"You've never seen anything like this before. It says I'm the top banana in a world full of hungry little monkeys."

He points upward.

"Allow me to clarify."

Dr. Robotnik turns his head to the side while making a servo noise.

"In a sequentially ranked hierarchy based on a level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too vast to quantify. Agent Stone?" he said and walked away.

"The doctor thinks you're basic." Agent Stone pointed out.

"I'm initiating a sweep sequence."

Dr. Robotnik presses some buttons on his glove control panel.

"Ten miles in every direction should suffice."

On the top of Robotnik's truck, his flying drones prepare to be dispatched.

"Is he still looking at me funny?"

"Yes, he is." Agent Stone replied.

"Tell him to stop or I'll pull up his search history."

"If you don't stop looking at the doctor, he'll take a closer look--"

"I'm not deaf." Major Bennington said through his gritted teeth.

"And tell him his men report to me now. Blah blah blah... blah blah blah... blah blah blah."

"Excuse me? Listen, pal, I don't know if you realize--"

Dr. Robotnik turns to Major Bennington with a look of "I don't give a sh*t."

"I'm sorry, Major. What was your name?"

"Benning--"

"Nobody cares!! Nobody cares. Listen, Major Nobody-Cares. You know why nobody cares who you are? Because nobody cares about your feeble accomplishments."

He walks up to Bennington and walks around him.

"And nobody cares how proud your mommy is that you're now reading at a third-grade level. Have you finished Charlotte's Web yet? Spoiler alert: she dies in the end. And she leaves a big creepy egg sac."

Dr. Robotnik then sees his drones flying around.

"Ah, my babies! Ooh! Look at what came out of my egg sack! You know what I love about machines?"

He turns to face the drones.

"They do what they're told, they follow their programming! They don't need time off to get DRUUNK and put the boat in the water!"

He turns back to face everyone, pointing at Bennington.

"Now, you do what you're told. Stand over there on the edge of your personal abyss... and watch my machines do your job."

A disgruntled Bennington walks away and Agent Stone turns to face Robotnik.

"Can you feel it, Stone?"

"I can feel it, Doctor."

"It's evolution, Stone."

Dr. Robotnik pressing buttons on his gloves, and clenches his fists.

"It's evolution!!!"

The drones fly off into the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the woods, the flying drones spread out in the woods and one scans a nearby rock and finds two shoe separate prints on it. Back at his truck, Dr. Robotnik is watching and controlling the operation on a giant holographic screen and Agent Stone enters.

"Agent Stone?"

"Doctor."

"Do you see anything useful in this image?"

Robotnik shows Agent Stone the image of a two separate shoe prints.

"Nothing at all, Doctor."

"Of course you don't. Your eyes weren't expertly trained to spot tracks by the Native American Shadow Wolves."

Robotnik presses some buttons on the control panel and scoots back a little as the image now shows what looks like an unusual foot for the two of them..

"That's extraordinary." Agent Stone said in amazement.

"No. What's extraordinary is I've determined the exact height, weight, and spinal curvature of these creatures, and my computer can't find a single match for it anywhere in Earth's animal kingdom. This blackout was not a terrorist attack, and that's no baby bigfoot. These guys are something else... entirely. Divert all search units to the sight of the footprints. That's one small step for man and woman, one giant leap for me."

Back in the woods, the military and the drones are searching the area while Sonic and Y/N watches from a distance.

"Way to go, Sonic! Now those people are tracking us!" Y/N whispered loudly in anger.

"I know. Okay, okay. Everything is fine. You played some baseball, got a little upset, lightning shot out of your butt, and now they're coming for us!"

"No kidding, Sherlock!"

Sonic grabs her and speeds back to their tree trunk home.

"All right, all right. Earth isn't safe anymore. Time for Plan B--Mushroomville. But I gotta take my stuff. Okay, essential items only. Pack up, sis."

"Already on it."

Sonic zips around while packing while Y/N rapidly shoves some things that are important to her in her cool big new backpack she bought. Her most important items were money (just in case), books, journal, music notes, hooded jackets, blanket, wooden action figures she sculpted, weapon (her two wooden katanas), Sanemi Shinazugawa plushie, & lastly, her guitar case where her electric blue guitar is placed in.

"Okay, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair gel, night-light. Funny hat. This half-eaten cantaloupe. Oh, my scented candle. My entire comic book collection. Beanbag chair. Can a beanbag chair fit in a backpack?"

"Really? Your backpack is literally too small to fit that! Plus, mine is bigger than yours. You could've gotten one like mine."

"Whatever! And you're right! Of course not. That's stupid. Okay, what else? The rings! The rings, yes, of course!"

Sonic wears a red backpack and holds the Ring satchel as Y/N wears her big backpack without any problems and holds her guitar case.

"Here we go. Ring time. Mushroom planet, here we come."

As Sonic is about to toss the ring, they see the drones flying overhead.

"Oh, no! They're right outside! We gotta go somewhere else."

"Right!"

They take one last look at their home.

"Goodbye, cave."

Then they walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Wachowski residence, Tom's phone rings while he is marking things down on a map and he sees it is Maddie who's calling and he answers.

"Hey!"

"Hey!" Maddie greeted back.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Just coloring with Jojo and Rachel."

"Ah, that sounds half fun. Hey, exciting stuff here. We had a power outage. The whole town went dark. It was like a sign telling me to get out of Dodge."

"Wade must have lost his mind." Maddie said in a knowing tone.

"Yeah. And he does not have much to lose. How's your sister? Did she convince you to leave me yet?"

"No, but she did tell me to check your phone for dating apps."

"The only apps on my phone are the ones that came with it. And the Olive Garden."

"Because when you're there..."

"You're family."

Tom suddenly hears a noise outside.

"No way."

He looks out the window to his garage.

"The raccoons are back. And they are in for a surprise."

Tom opens a drawer.

"Your surprise better not be my tranquilizer gun. They're just hungry. And also, that's for bears."

Tom grabs the tranq gun and cocks it.

"Good. Now I know it'll work."

"Tom!"

"I'm kidding. I'm just gonna use it to scare 'em. Possibly to death. Love you, honey. Bye!"

"Tom--"

Tom the hangs up and scoops a bit of cake on his finger and licks it before walking out to the garage.

Sonic and Y/N has now climbed through the window and is inside Tom's garage, leaving dirt all over the workbench

"You call that stealth?" Y/N deadpanned, but he ignored her.

"Okay, we're in."

Both of them gets down from the workbench and onto the floor.

"With minimal damage to Donut Lord's property."

Sonic reaches into the satchel and pulls out a Ring.

"Here we go. It didn't work out on Earth, but that's okay! We're going to a safe world. A nice, safe world filled with mushrooms--mushrooms that'll be our only friends. That sounds awful, I can't do this!"

"Sonic. I hate this idea as much as you do and I really wanted to stay here, but you have to do it. There's no other option. And we know this will happen one way or another..."

This made Sonic look and took a deep breath.

"Alright."

Sonic prepares to toss the ring when they hear the door to the garage barging open and sees Tom pointing the tranquilizer gun and a flashlight while looking around.

"SFPD, pending background check! Paws in the air!"

Tom points the gun and flashlight at a stunned Sonic and Y/N.

"Uh-oh..." Y/N gulped.

"Uh, meow?" Sonic mowed.

This causes Tom to scream loudly, which makes Sonic and Y/N scream as well, and Tom fires the tranq gun and a dart hits Sonic in his leg.

"Ow!"

"Sonic!" Y/N yelled in alarm.

As Sonic starts losing consciousness, he reads the words on Tom's shirt.

"San... Francisco?"

Sonic drops the Ring and it opens up a portal to the top of the Transamerica building in SF in the middle of the floor and a bewildered Tom watches while Sonic stumbles to the ground and drops his ring satchel through the portal, which lands on the roof of the building. The portal begins to close.

"No..." Sonic groaned through his half consciousness.

"Oh no!"

Y/N tried to go after the satchel that was dropped, but the portal is now closed, leaving an unconscious Sonic lying on the ground and Tom, still in shock at what he saw.

"What...?"

Suddenly, two wooden katanas were pointed at Tom at both sides of his neck in an "X" mark. He immediatedly puts his hands in the air instead and drops the tranq gun, seeing Y/N the one as she glare daggers at him. Tom could tell how sharp those swords are and praises her for that good work.

"Easy, easy. I'm not here to hurt you."

"Oh, really? After you seeing us and shooting my brother in the leg is the part of not hurting us?"

"...You're right. And I'm sorry. I'm just confused and scared on what the heck is going on..."

Y/N stared at him for a moment, thinking whether or not she could trust him. Glancing back at her unconscious brother to Tom, who's sweating nervously. Finally, she pulls her wooden blade away from his neck, much to his relief.

"Carry my brother and take us inside your house. We need your help."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.7K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...
38K 1.2K 16
Biting your lip, you gave him a somber look. "I will come back." You weren't really sure why you said it. In fact, you didn't think you could stay tr...
40.4K 748 11
Sonic, his sister Y/N, Tails, and Knuckles are in the future city for the search of the Chaos Emeralds when they bump into three birds flying on thei...
68.8K 2.4K 24
Sonic lived happily with Tom and Maddie at Green Hills. Until one day, a mysterious robber made himself known in the city. He only stealed at night b...