Just like two peas in a pod {...

By MrSlinkyyDogg

A new family moves in but turns out..they have gifts to! The new family and the Madrigals get in a close bond... More

Important Authors note!!
~One- The new family.. ~
~Two- Butterflies ~
Family powers
~Three- M'lady ~
! Not a chapter but important !
~Four- Im floating! ~
~Five- So then it's a date right? ~
~Six- Beautiful ~
2K READS!!!!
~Eight- THE BOOK ~
AAAAAAAA-
~Nine- Crashing down ~
~Ten- Closer ~
~Eleven- Me? Oh Im fine.. ~
~Twelve- Its you, right? ~
~Thirteen- Te quiero amor ~
~Fourteen- Are you okay amor? ~
~Fifteen- Fernando? ~
~Sixteen- The day.. ~
~Seventeen- Chill out Natalia... ~
~Eighteen- Hide! ~
~Nineteen- Natalia? ~
~Twenty- not as beautiful as you ~
~Twenty-One - Oh,hey y/n.... ~
~Twenty-Two - Poor guy ~
~Twenty-Three - JUST STOP! ~
~Twenty-Four - Its okay..~
~ Twenty- Five - Really?! ~
~ Twenty-Six - Why cant i be happy.. ~
~ Twenty-Seven - ...anything?...~
Authors note.

~Seven- Junior? ~

7.6K 176 224
By MrSlinkyyDogg

When i walked inside i went to my parents room and saw my parents still unpacking a bit. I knocking announcing my presence and then i said, " Hey uhm momma and papa can i ask you guys something?" They both looked at me, wonder what i wanted to ask. " Sooooo I found this dog and its a boy and i named him junior and can we keep him pleaseeeee I'll take care of him, i promise." My mom and dad looked at each other and started to talk. I waited and when they finished my mom said.
          " Me and your dad discussed and we've decided that you can keep that dog BUT you must train him and take good care of him." I hugged them both and thanked them and went back up to my room with junior. I played with him all night and finallly fell asleep with him. I woke up to the sound of knocking at my door i yelled
          " who is it!?"
        "It's Angelo! Momma said that you have a puppy in your room ! Can i see him PLEASEEEEEE!" I got out of bed and opened the door and Angelo zoomed past me to Junior. I saw junior open his eyes and wagged his tail at Angelo. Angelo asked me, " What's his name?"
          " Junior" I replied. I used my telekinesis to make Junior and Angelo float in the air. Angelo started giggling and Junior started to barked. When I set them down Angelo told me that the madrigals were coming over in 30 minutes i rushed him out with junior and started to look through my clothes and i dont realize that the madrigals have already arrived and Camilo was making his way to my room.

Camilo POV:

I walk inside y/n's house greet her parents and see that Angelo is playing with a dog...wait is that dog junior? I walk up to Angelo and say, " Hey Angelo is that y/n's dog?" He nodded.
          " His name is Junior, Y/n told me." I went up to y/n's room, opened the door and saw her...CHANGING..i decided to form into her dog. Ive never formed into an animal before so i hope this works! She looks down at me and says
          " Junior? " she picks me up and says, " Go play with Angelo, I'm changing right now I'll be out soon." She placed me outside of her room and closed her door. I formed back and i was blushing a lot so, I decided to stay down stairs until y/n came down.

Y/n POV:

That was kinda weird..welp i found an outfit (IM TO LAZY TO ACTUALLY FIND AN OUTFIT IM SORRY) and now I'm ready i make my way down stairs and greet the madrigals i see that Camilo looks off. I grab a snack from the kitchen and go to my room and i hear Camilo say, " Y/n wait up!" I walk into my room and Camilo follows close behind.
" Camilo are you ok you looked like a tomato when i saw you in the living room." I said
" Oh me? I'm fine nothing's wrong." He replied smiling awkwardly. I raise an eyebrow at him but shrug it off. " Sooo~ whatcha wanna dooooo~?" Camilo says in a high pitch voice, i giggle. " I love your laugh.." Camilo says, looking at me as if i was the most beautiful person in the world. I blush and giggle more which makes Camilo's smile even wider.

Camilo POV:

I feel like my heart is about to explode out of how cute y/n is. I wish this moment would never end but alas my mom called me down because we had to leave soon. And everybody knows that soon means like 10 hours. Before i left y/n's room i said, " Hey y/n..uhm would you maybe wanna go out like in... i don't know three days from today?" She looked at me and said while smiling wide , " Of course Camilo but in that morning i have to try and train Junior but you can come over for that and after we could go out." I smiled and nodded. She quickly got up and kissed my cheek, i blushed and said goodbye. She waved bye at me and closed the door. Before i left the house i said goodbye to Junior, but after that i left and made my way home. And of corse Dolores has to ask me a million questions  like ' Are you and y/n dating yet?!' And ' You and y/n would make a beautiful couple' And my parents bug me about Y/n to, i wonder if her parents bug her about me a lot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 1.7K 21
𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓... 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘...
5.9K 183 20
"Have you ever fallen in love?" I asked him. Was it too obvious that I liked him? Before I could overthink it, he answered, "I don't think so. I don...
30K 501 26
Y/n came from Canada to Encanto because of her father who was good friends with the head of the village, he wanted to move closer to his old friend a...
126K 2.9K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...