Crescent Queen

By BonniesFamiliar

Hayley Marshall tested positive for pregnancy after Sophie's spell. But Hayley was weak and malnourished a... More

Prologue:
Hayley Marshall Edits:
Meeting:
Visions:
Planning:
Three Originals in NO:
It's a Girl:
Ultrasounds:
Welcome Home Davina Claire:
Wolves in the Forest

Long Live the Queen:

12.8K 481 139
By BonniesFamiliar

A.N. AAAAHHHH

The way they tilt their heads together.

It's deadly hot.

Also I got one of the lines that Klaus will say from We Free The Stars which is the second book in Hafsah Faizal's series. The first book is We Hunt The Flame.

This line is basically the main character Nasir who is the Prince Of Death being a simp for his future wife, the Huntress AKA Zafira.

"My bride. My queen. My fair gazelle," he said in the barest shred of a whisper. "Cannot all three be one and the same?"

The book is just Nasir being a simp for Zafira and I'm here for it.

If you've read it, please message me.

I need to rant over how perfect this couple is.

It's enemies to lovers at its finest.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Also Hayley is still at 10 weeks

The next chapter will be 5 weeks later so Hayley will be at 15 weeks 

Also Jackson isn't evil.

I'll make him into a brother figure for Hayley 

Anyway:

Hayley sighed in content as she drank the tea Eve had given her after she was shown the book of the Labonair bloodline and had been given an explanation as to why the wolves aren't changing under the full moon.

A.N. During the summer of 1991, the vampire Marcel Gerard asked the witch Brynne Deveraux (unknowingly possessed by Céleste Dubois) to curse the Crescent Wolf Pack so that the werewolves remain in wolf form perpetually and reacquire their human form only during the full moon, thus reversing the curse of the werewolf that forces them to change into wolves during the full moon.

This curse has remained active until 2012, when Andrea Labonair, better known as Hayley Marshall, the current Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack, forced the witch Céleste (who currently possessed the witch Sabine Laurent) to break the curse.

"Andrea," Mary began.

"Hayley," the pregnant she-wolf cut in, making the occupants of the room (Eve, Jackson, Mary) look confused at her so she explained further, "Despite being born Andrea Labonair, I would still like to be referred to as Hayley Marshall seeing as I've lived as her."

Mary nodded in understanding but annoyance had flashed across her face.

"Hayley," Mary began again, "I understand that this is all quite sudden especially with you being here on a full moon."

Hayley placed the tea down on the table next to her and tilted her head at Mary Dumas to show she was listening despite already knowing what the blonde woman would say to her.

Mary gestured to the brunette man who was leaning against the wall and staring at Hayley intently ever since she walked onto the campsite.

"This is my son Jackson, he'll be helping you adjust around the pack and our customs and it will also be a good opportunity for you two to bond."

Hayley narrowed her eyes at Mary, "And why would myself and Jackson need to bond?"

Mary swallowed at the look the Labonair descendant was giving her but she still answered, "You and Jackson are in a marriage arrangement from when you were children. Your parents and me and my husband had signed in order to unite our packs."

Hayley looked at Mary for a while before shaking her head, "I decline to the arrangement."

Eve whipped her head from where she was making another pot of tea, "But why?" Not demanding, only curious.

"I'm already engaged to Klaus," Hayley stated, as she lifted her hand to show her engagement ring,  the small golden ring engraved with an M.

"I beg your pardon?" Mary asked, voice tight as she stared at the ring in shock.

Hayley put on a confused face as she placed a hand on her stomach, "Did you think that I was pregnant without a fiancé?"

Eve smiled at Hayley, saddened by the fact that Hayley wouldn't marry Jackson but was happy that Hayley was happy, "How did it happen?"

Hayley placed her hand on top of Eve's, "Well..."

A.N. It was in Chapter It's a Girl

Flashback:  

Hayley couldn't stop beaming throughout the hug that Klaus had initiated with her.

"Ok, OK. Pregnant woman." Hayley reminded Klaus as she patted his shoulders to tell him to stop spinning.

Klaus stopped spinning but continued to hold her in his arms as he carried her to the sofa.

He placed her down, his arms leaving her waist and travelling up so his hands cupped her face.

"What?" Hayley asked, when Klaus still gazed at her.

Klaus only shook his head and kissed her forehead gently.

Hayley.ex stopped working but she still heard him say, "I have been meaning to give this to you."

She blinked away the fog covering her mind and looked to see Klaus holding a ring in his palm.

Hayley.ex went to stop working again but Klaus began to talk, "With our plans to take back our city, enemies will always be around the corner which is why I need to be sure you're safe. Power is another way to keep you safe, Little Wolf. The Mikaelson name is power and people fear it."

Klaus lifted her hand and asked with his eyes, May I?

When she nodded her head, Klaus slid the ring onto her finger, "This ring will protect you from those who wish you harm. They will understand what the M represents and who you are protected by."

Hayley blushed heavily when Klaus lifted her hand to kiss the ring while maintaining eye contact, "Rest well, Hayley." before leaving the room.

The she-wolf was sitting there contemplating whether she should slam him against the wall the next time she saw him.

Eve was awwing at the story Hayley remixed into making her and Klaus lovers and not whatever the hell they currently are.

Mary got her bearings after hearing the story and shook her head, "If that is so, then Hayley you will not be able to become alpha unless you break of your engagement."

Hayley tilted her head, "Is that so, Mary? Because are you not the one who told me that the Crescent wolves are mine by birth right?"

Mary nodded, unaware of where the she-wolf was going with this, "Yes?"

"I have to marry Jackson to unite the packs not become Alpha to a pack that is rightfully mine as I am the last Labonair. So there will be no marriage between myself and Jackson and I will be taking my rightful place as Alpha to the Crescent Wolves."

Mary shook her head and stood up, "As current Alpha...

But Mary didn't finish what she wanted to say because a chilling voice cut in, "Did my fiancé not make herself clear Mary Dumas, or has your hearing gone hard in your old age?" 

Everyone in the tent froze at the voice except for Hayley, "Klaus." she whispered when she turned to face him with a smile even though his name burned her throat when it came out of her mouth, but her tongue seemed so addicted to uttering it allowed.

We're a lot alike, you and I, he once whispered carelessly to her hopeful brown eyes, not knowing she had already wanted more. 

To hear more of his pain and regrets so maybe, just maybe, her own won't seem so dire and pathetic.

But at the end of the day when tears were in her eyes and fell from her cheeks, his arms always seemed to find her waist.

 The man who's name struck fear in the heart of millions.

The man's name you would only utter with a flashlight under your chin.

The man who had killed more people then she cared to fathom.

That very same man made her feel safe. 

Safe. 

A word she knew was never mentioned in the same sentence he was ever in.

Being safe with Klaus Mikaelson meant you had truly lost your path and were desperate for even a touch of safety after living your entire life in fear and darkness.

The adopted misfit tomboy who forced herself to become acceptable and girly to society's eyes and the tainted bastard son of a werewolf raised by a abusive Viking whose paranoid mind would one day lead his way to hell covered in blood.

They were outcasts from both of their beginnings.

And that is why Hayley smiles at him while others stand frozen in fear.

Because he understands what it's like to break themselves to be acceptable in someone else's eyes.

For him, his father.

For her, her brother.

We do not feel, and we do not care.

Words he has unconsciously lived by for centuries yet he finds himself smiling in front of her, simply because given the choice, given the opportunity, she chose to stay.

While everyone had deemed him too much a monster to be even considered redeemable, she held his hand and promised to never leave.

Little Wolf and the Hybrid.

Only the night knew how addicted the two had become to each other.

The day only saw them as everyone else did in Mystic Falls, two sharp tonged degenerates who couldn't stand the sight of the other person.

And now as he fought to be the rightful king of New Orleans, she simultaneously was handed the position as queen.

A position she hadn't wanted but anyone could see that in this moment she was embracing her title and was beginning to rule everything around her with an iron fist.

She would becoming a cunning and forceful leader for the werewolves and all that resided in the French Quarter, and he would be by her side and watch as her decisions made from pure ruthlessness or determination take effect.

Klaus Mikaelson knows the smell of power.

And it comes off Hayley Marshall in waves that leave him dizzy. 

She's crowned herself the queen, fingers stuck with the thorns from her crown and she's holding on, kept herself bruised and bleeding. 

It's his wolf's loss of control, but Klaus wears the grin like he's a dead man walking when she turns to smile at him and it doesn't matter because he'll die a thousand times and still realize that she's the one.

"Hello my dear fiancé, enjoy your time out in the Bayou?" he asks, tone dangerous to outsiders to their relationship but only they know the underlying tone of concern as he has not forgotten the fear of her leaving and it had taken everything in him to not drag her into his arms and never let her leave.

Hayley shivers slightly at the new title that Klaus has bestowed upon her but still reaches out to give him a one-sided hug because she can't hug him on the front side anymore because of her growing belly.

She whimpers slightly as she remembers her body changes making Klaus turn to her in concern, "Hayley?" Klaus inquired looking over her carefully. "Are you okay? Is the baby alright?"

"She's fine," Hayley told him, stroking her stomach but began to sob as she talked again, "I was just thinking while I was hugging you that I couldn't hug you properly anymore because I'm fat and I'm probably really ugly right now and-."

Klaus placed his hands on Hayley's cheeks and wiped away her tears with his thumbs and kissed her forehead making her look up at him, "Your stomach is indeed bigger but you're growing our child. Our child is growing more and more everyday inside you. Hayley Marshall, you look absolutely radiating and none could hold a candle next to you. Understand, my love?"

Hayley nodded her head and nuzzled herself against Klaus's chest, finding content with finally being with him even if she was the one who went away.

Klaus let Hayley rest against him for a while but he did not forget what had been said so without moving from his current position, he lifted his head and asked, "Well, Mary Dumas? You have not replied to my question."

This seemed to snap everybody out of their stupor and Eve left the room to check up on the pack and Jackson stood next to his mother as if to shield her from any attacks while Hayley left her place on Klaus's chest to stand by his side.

"You don't understand hybrid-"

"Then make me understand as to why you force my fiancé to marry someone she does not want." Klaus's eyes turned gold at the word 'force'.

Mary swallowed at the sight, feeling the threat on her back but continued to speak, "In order to break the marriage contract, we need to contact the werewolf leaders of the original 7 packs as they were the ones who approved of the contract."

Klaus grinned, "And when would this meeting occur?"

Mary exchanged glances with Jackson who answered, "The latest is a month if we can get the cure."

This caused the hybrid to tilt his head in curiosity, "And what do you need a cure for?"

Which led to the story of the Crescent curse being repeated.

Once Jackson had finished, Klaus was internally grinning and Marcel's ruthlessness at the wolves and was making plans to talk to him about it while he outwardly narrowed his eyes, "And after Hayley has found the cure she promised to her pack, then the meeting will occur to finish your contract with her?"

Eve interjected at seeing the tense environment after returning from checking if the pack was safe from Klaus, "After we would need to find out what pack you come from and make arrangements for when your marriage to Hayley will occur because Hayley is the last Labonair and future alpha to the crescent wolves."

Klaus nodded his head, though his wolf howled with joy at being bonded with Hayley for life, "If that is all," he turned to Hayley and offered his hand which she took without hesitation.

When they turned to the door, Eve called out, "Wait."

Hayley turned to see Eve holding a book in her hand, "I want you to have this. It's not a bribe or blackmail. It's rightfully yours."

The she-wolf recognising the book smiled at Eve in gratitude and gave her a one-sided hug, "Don't be a stranger with me?"

Eve beamed at the opportunity, "Never."

And with that, Hayley grasped Klaus's hand and left the cabin and did not turn her head once as everyone stared at her and Klaus as they walked.

Klaus kept his face blank for the most part but he was internally grinning at his Little Wolf who looked every part the queen she was.

Once they reached home, via car, the house was empty, Hayley noted as she couldn't hear anyone, "Where is everyone?"

Klaus poured her a glass of juice and passed it to her before answering, "Elijah has left to go and make arrangements with the Guerra's who are undoubtedly trying to backstab us so that'll end in a nice killing spree while Rebekah has gone to take Davina out on a shopping spree to annoy Marcellus. Now, where did you go?"

Hayley wiped away the juice from her mouth and cleared her throat before speaking, "I found out Tyler Lockwood was coming to New Orleans," Hayley lifted a hand to tell Klaus to be quiet whilst she explained but that didn't atop him from carrying her to the sofa, "And I told him about how the Salvatores have made up some evil plan to hurt Caroline, Elena and Bonnie so he went back to Mystic Falls to kill them and congratulated me on my child while giving me an offer to run away."

Klaus held onto her hand through her explanation and asked once she was done, "And do you? Wish to leave, that is."

He didn't look her in her eyes.

Hayley placed her hand on his cheek and pushed his face gently so his eyes could meet hers, "I made a promise that I wasn't leaving Klaus and I'm sticking by it."

And this confuses him.

"But why?" he whispers as he loses himself in the green forests stuck in her eyes.

Hayley dropped her hand from his cheek and instead held both of his hands, looking down at them as she confessed, "Because you make laugh. You make me smile. You make me feel cared for. You make me feel like I am enough. You give me confidence that I don't have to run away anymore. You make me feel hope for a future that I've only ever dreamed about. And when you hold me in your arms, I feel like I have a home for once. And I guess that makes me selfish for staying with you. But you know what?" 

When she lifts her gaze back to meet his, she can see it, all at once. 

Everything he's locked away because it was only meant to be a one night stand.

They weren't meant to have feelings.

Certainly not on his side. 

But here they are. 

Eyes dark and locked as if in some challenge, daring the other to move first and this is her, making the first move, "I've been selfish my whole life and I sure as hell am not going to stop now. Not when I've found you."

His hand is moving so carefully on her wrist, brushing up the length of her arm. 

Sending shivers up and down her spine, the tingling settling at the base of her back and draping over her shoulders. 

She lets her lip go from the grip of her teeth and his eyes follow the movement as if a reflex. 

He's done it so many times, watching her gnaw away at that same lip when stressing over something. 

In a swift, sudden motion, he moves to lean in.

He doesn't miss a beat in between, already surging in as if moving at vampire speed. 

He winds an arm around her waist and his hand finds the back of her neck. 

Hayley's happy not to waste a second in melting into his touch, and she kisses him back, her legs wrapping around his waist and back arching under his grip.

Hayley remembers the one night stand.

Where her mind had been dulled from the alcohol that they had both drowned themselves in, it's sharper now, her focus clear. 

Where her senses had been quick but still close to human, they're on fire, every single brush of his skin and press of his lips drawing the air from her lungs and consuming all thoughts. 

Even the passion that had been based on nothing more than boredom and lust for an attractive guy is intensified like a dial has been turned to a thousand and makes her kiss him harder and pull him as close as she can..

Klaus is the one to pull away, but barely, almost leaning back in as soon as he does, like he regrets it pulling away.

His breath is coming in short bursts, warm against her lips. 

She can feel him swallow, feel the restraint as he stays where he is despite her hands running down his chest in search for the end of his top so she can get the damn thing off already.

He cups her cheek and stares at her as if she's something to be admired.

Maybe she is in his eyes.

He chuckles low and the sound vibrates through her body making her swallow her moan at the sensation, "And here I was, gathering my courage to spill to you my feelings of you. You see, Hayley Marshall. You make me feel. And I have led my whole life to be unfeeling, so I should be running from you. But the thing is, when you make me feel, I feel like my entire life has been a lie. I feel cared for when you hold me in your arms. You make me feel, Hayley Marshall. And all those feelings revolve around you. I'm joyful when you hold my hand. I'm worried when you're not in my eyeline. I'm angry when I think of someone harming you. I ask myself does she not know how I feel of her and I think you don't."

He lifted her shirt and pressed a kiss against her stomach, making her heart flutter and swoop as if transformed into a butterfly, and her legs to tighten, as if possible, around his waist when he looked up at her, "I will eternally be grateful to you for the miracle that you have bestowed upon my family and I. But my feelings to you are not because of our cub. They are because of you Hayley Marshall. I feel for you and maybe one day, I could see myself loving you." The last part said in a confession.

Hayley cups his face in her palms and admits, "I could also see myself loving you Klaus Mikaelson,"

The admission has him drawing in another sharp breath, as if her words were a bolt of lightning directly to his chest. 

He doesn't waste another second; they move backwards before his lips are even on hers again.

 She can feel his smile against them even as she kisses him back for the second time. 

That true and genuine smile that makes her stomach swoop.

Klaus watched her. 

Puttering about from her room to the kitchen each day. 

Carrying back little snacks and treats, barefoot and comfortable in his home. 

So different from how she'd been when he first brought her here. 

But even as she'd made herself at home, he saw her little glances. 

Trepidation, he wondered to himself. Or -

He remembered how her eyes flicked up toward his, the heat of her breath fanning on his face, the pounding of her heart. 

The heaving of her chest under his hand. 

The delectable scent of her cunt, ready for him.

- Or something else entirely.

Slowly, surely, her belly began to swell. 

She sat herself on the sofa next to him one day, her legs swung over his lap. 

No hesitation whatsoever. 

He raised an eyebrow at her but she paid him no attention, tapping away at her phone, eating blueberries one by one from the bowl balanced on the highest point of her belly.

A fondness - for the she-wolf, one he'd scarcely ever felt for anyone, bubbled up in his chest. 

Hot and frightening and delightful all at once. 

He placed a hand on her ankle, tips of his thumb and middle finger touching, encircling her.

 Having her.

 And a thought better kept to himself - he knew, lest he lose her altogether - owning her.

10 weeks along. 

Almost 11.

She looked beautiful as her stomach became a home for where their cub rested. 

Gorgeous; cheeks plump and glowing, breasts heavy, chocolate hair shining.

He wanted her. 

But along the way, wanting her turned into yearning for her.

To be in her presence all the time.

To have her in his arms or to be held by her arms.

Her sweet moans as he moved to mark her neck with purple flowers only left him wanting for more.

Her breath fanned his face like -

The taste of her skin, the hot heat of her, the perfume of her.

- like that night.

"My darling fiancé," he purred as he nuzzled her neck, pressing feather kissed across her neck.

Hayley tried to focus on what Klaus was asking but he was very distracting, "I'm sorry if I took it too far with the fiancé story."

Klaus shook his head against her exposed collarbone, "Little Wolf, why do you apologise? It's a good strategy against the wolves who tried to control you and at least you're not marrying a stranger."

Hayley shook her head, "But I did it without asking if you even wanted me to be your fiancé,"

The hybrid left a soft kiss on her shoulder before lifting her hand and kissing it, "My dear, I gave you the ring to protect you. I would've accepted the story even if you introduced me as your husband."

He raised a hand, and - slowly - brushed a lock of her hair away from where it draped over her cheekbone. She shivered.

His lips curled into a smirk, pleased at the reaction.

"My bride. My queen. My little wolf," he said in the barest shred of a whisper. "Cannot all three be one and the same?"

Hayley looked down at Klaus with a soft smile and teased, "I'm not hearing a question."

"In that case--" he reached down and threaded an arm behind her knees, lifting her up in a swift movement. 

She let out a gasp just as he sped his way through the house and to his room.

Like a newly-wedded husband carrying his pregnant wife across the threshold after a shot-gun wedding, he mused. 

Gently, he placed her in the centre of his bed - a beacon of light among the dark sheets and blankets. 

He kicked off his shoes and climbed up on the bed, her eyes on him all the while.

His hands started at her toes, her feet, her calves, her knees, her thighs, and settled at her waist, until he was on his knees staring up at her as though he was but a sinner praying for forgiveness from a goddess, "Hayley Marshall, when our daughter has been born and our city is safe, I will get down on one knee and ask you to become my wife properly. Until then, will you be able to continue being my fiancé?"

Hayley trails her hands from his shoulders to his soft curls and tugs slightly with a grin on her lips, "I believe I am able to continue being your fiancé, Klaus Mikaelson."

With a wicked grin, Klaus pulled her up by her waist making her gasp as she sat in front of him and dragged her camisole up and over her head.

She shivered, her nipples tightening as he bared her breasts to his eyes. Like her belly, they were swollen too. 

Unable to resist himself, he kissed down her neck until he reached her chest and buried his head between her breasts, alternating between pecks and nibbles.

Her back arched, her head flung back and moans left her mouth as she gripped his hair.

Gently, Klaus laid her down again.

Her pants came off next - no underwear to be found.

Klaus looked up at her with a raised eyebrow and chuckled as she hid her flushed face, shyly in his pillows.

He grabbed her knees and spread her open for him - that scent of her gliding through the air, intoxicating.

She groaned when he breathed hotly on her centre. He laved open-mouth kisses on her thighs, the hood of her cunt, and all along the underside of her belly. Her moans and sighs and shivers and shakes were a delight to his ears.

"Klaus, you're still dressed," she whispered haltingly as he started to lick up the length of her cunt.

She tasted as good as she smelled, he thought, pulling back to undress himself - her watching heatedly, laying on her elbows, as his clothes came off.

His cock was hard and ready as she reached to touch him. 

He stopped her before she could making her whine and him to grab her throat gently to silence her with a kiss.Once he felt the urge to punish her for acting like a brat passed over, he grabbed her waist and gently maneuvered her over onto her knees.

Hayley moaned softly when he pressed his chest against her back. Her belly curved down into the bedding, between her knees. 

He sucked at the nape of her neck and rubbed the tip of his cock against her opening - soaked and open and ready for him. He pressed in, slowly but strongly, gently yet possessively. Her cunt opened up for him perfectly, knowing it was he who she belonged to.

His hands moved from her chest to be placed against the curves of her belly - the child he put in her the last (and only) time he and her joined. That she, out of all the women he's bedded in all his centuries alive, would be the only to become pregnant with his child spoke of how she was his and he was hers. 

Her gasps and moans rang out into the night as he ground his cock deep into her cunt. His body surrounded her smaller one, his hands protectively around what he left in her the last time. 

She dug her hands into the silk sheets beneath her and arched her back even further, pulling him in, enticing him.

He pulled them both up so she sat on his cock, her thighs spread around his. Her neck grew boneless once again and her head fell back over his shoulder. 

Hands at her waist, he lifted her - up and down - to grind down onto his cock. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face down to hers crashed her lips into his.  He bit her lip and sucked on the tip of her tongue to the sounds of her moans.

She grew close to coming, he knew. Her body both strung tight and languid against him, her breathing sped up. 

He ran his hands up her belly and around both of her breasts, heavy with the changes his cock had fucked into her last time.

He licked at the side of her neck, running his teeth along the delicate skin and she came. He heard the blood in her veins halt as her entire body contracted in the pleasure of it. 

He ground up once more, breath ragged, and came inside her - marking her even more as his. 

He moved both of them to lay on their sides and pulled out of her. She shivered again as his come dripped out of her and he wrapped an arm around her hip.

"You're mine, Hayley," he said, his lips against her neck.

She pressed herself more fully into him. "And you're mine, Klaus" her hand over his heart.

"I have never been a poet." He said, staring down at her deeply. "But, little wolf, I believe I could write poetry about you." 

She smiled softly as he captured her lips for the hundredth time that night. "Every-" kiss "single-" kiss "day-" kiss "and I would never run out of words to describe you with."

She laughed, shaking her head disbelievingly and then nuzzling his chest with her nose. 

"Write me a poem then," she murmured sleepily into his chest. "And I'll frame it and look at it every time you go to become king of New Orleans."

Klaus lifted the hand that lay on his heart, a claim of her own, and lay a kiss on her wrist, "And as King, I will only have you as my Queen, my love."

A.N Yesterday: Collapses from heat exhaustion

Today: Writes her first smut piece at 12am while everyone in the house is asleep while listening to slowed music.

This is my thought process of how I basically write a chapter. I switched some around. Sue me.

Talk about Hayley

Jackson watching 

I don't like Mary - his mom

Talk of of her marriage to Jackson

Le Gasp

Hayley and Klaus engaged?????!?!

Flashback

Everyone's shocked

Pack belongs to Hayley

Hayley be like: STOP THE TRACK. LET ME STATE FACTS.

Werewolf Law Bitches.

Hayley's read them.

she used to be a wedding planner in her past life, you think she doesn't remember that it was article 35 on marriage law.

Klaus comes

Klayley fluff

go home

Klaus worshipping her is the rest of the chapter

I'M BLUSHING SFBDJXSFJZFDXBV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 25
In which it wasnt Hayley who got pregnant, but rather her best friend Niklaus Mikealson x oc The originals x oc
22.2K 335 46
[you had to watch the originals] [ it will not be everything about Laila 24/7!] [this story is gonna follow the storyline from 'the originals' just I...
27.4K 554 35
ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ,ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ʙ...
518K 19.6K 36
Hayley Smith dies and is reborn in the body of Hayley Marshall. Watch her journey of the Mikaelson brothers falling for her. Will they fight for her...