𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗 B𝐚ʂтa...

By SaevusVeritas

❝𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣.❞ 𝘏𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠�... More

Ch. 1:ɪɴᴛʀᴏ & ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Ch. 2:ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ
Ch. 3:ғᴀɪᴛʜ
Ch. 4:ᴘᴀᴄᴛ
Ch. 5:ᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴀᴛʏ
Ch. 6:ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ
Ch. 7:ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ
Ch. 8:ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ: ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 9:ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴇᴀᴛ: ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 10:ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 12:ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ: ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 13:ғᴏʀᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 14:ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 15:ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
Ch. 16:ᴅɪꜱʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ
Ch. 17:ʀᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ
Ch. 18:ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ sɪᴇɢᴇ
Ch. 19: ɴᴇɢᴏᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch.20:ʙᴜʀɴ
Ch. 21: ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇss
Ch. 22:ʀᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 23:ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch. 24:ᴏɴsʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
Ch. 25:ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ
Ch. 26:ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ: ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 27:ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 28:ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
Ch. 29:ᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ
Ch. 30:ᴅɪsᴘᴜᴛᴇ
Ch. 31:ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ
Ch. 32:ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ
Ch. 33: ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ
Ch. 34:ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇsᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
Ch. 35: ᴇɴᴅᴇᴀᴠᴏʀ
Ch. 36: ɪᴍᴘᴜʟsᴇ: ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 37:ɪᴍᴘᴜʟsᴇ: ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 38:ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ
Ch. 39: ғᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇ
Ch. 40: ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ
Ch. 41: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ
Ch. 42: ɪɴᴄɪɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ
Ch. 43: sᴍᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
Ch. 44: sᴄᴏʀᴄʜ
Ch. 45: ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
Ch. 46: ᴄʀᴇsᴛғᴀʟʟᴇɴ
Ch. 47: ᴀʟʟᴜʀᴇ ˢᵐᵘᵗ
Ch. 48: ʙʟɪᴛᴢ
epilogue :ᴄᴏɴᴠᴀʟᴇsᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴡᴏʀᴅ ˢᵘᵍᵃ ˢᵐᵘᵗ

Ch. 11:ᴛᴜʀɴᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ

479 54 30
By SaevusVeritas

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: ˡᵃⁿᵍᵘᵃᵍᵉ⸴ ᵍᵒʳᵉ⸴ ᶠⁱʳᵉᵃʳᵐˢ⸴ ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ⸴ ᵏⁱᵈⁿᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Footsteps pounded the gravel lot, and you saw Yoongi clench his jaw; it seemed like even he was rattled, hearing the approaching people. Your eyes flicked to the gun held in his hands; despite his anxiety, you were somehow comforted to see that his hands were perfectly steady, his breathing calm and slow. Jesus. Talk about grace under pressure.

You heard a ding emanate from your pocket, followed by another, then incessant beeping. Frowning, you reached into your back pocket and pulled out your phone, cursing. Now was not the time for whatever the hell this was.

What the hell? How did he even get my number?! Wait, no, that's not important! "Yoongi, duck!"

As soon as you hollered out, without any more thought, you dropped to the ground, lowering your head and whipping a glance up at Suga. Afraid for him, you opened your mouth to tell him to hurry and follow your lead, when you heard him let out a loud, confident laugh.

Those nearing footsteps skidded to a stop on the gravel behind the shipping container, and you gaped up in surprise. A black-haired youth came to a sliding stop beside Yoongi. He was dressed in tight-fitting black skinny jeans, a form-fitting black turtleneck, and a semi-matte leather jacket over the top of it all. His hair was swept over to the side, parted in a harsh line along his parietal ridge, giving him a much more striking look than you were used to; so much so that it took you a few breaths to even recognize him. J-Jungkook!

"Awh, Boss! Looks like you started the fun without me," he said, letting out a short little laugh. The young man glanced down at you and winked, giving you his adorable bunny smile. You let out a breath that shook with pure, unadulterated relief. T-Thank God. You weren't going to die in the next few minutes.

Even though there were multiple enemies out there in the darkness of the night -- most likely armed -- there was a single reason you felt such relief: Jungkook was the widely-known and notoriously feared assassin of the Boys. He had one hell of a reputation, and judging by the way he carried himself right now, you rightfully assumed that he had earned it the hard way.

"About time. Thanks for hauling ass to get here, Kookie," Suga said, clapping his subordinate on a broad, muscled shoulder. Instantly, the young man's entire demeanor shifted: gone was the sweet smile and gentle personality, replaced by a cold mask of nothing. Jungkook slipped his hands into either side of his jacket and came out with two pistols of his own, fluidly shifting to a steady shooter's stance beside Yoongi.

As soon as Jungkook had drawn his sidearm, you heard two more pairs of footsteps come barreling around the back side of the shipping container. You whipped your head around, eyes wide before breaking into a huge grin, even more relief spreading through you. J-Hope and V stood there, eyes cold and breathing steady as they leveled their pistols around the corner of the container.

"Taehuyng, Hobi! H-How...?"

Suga glanced around at his Boys, then leveled a slow, calm little smirk your way. Oh. Of course. Of course he called for backup! That's why he was the Boss...and you were a reporter. You snorted to yourself. At least you weren't going to die here tonight. A surge of assurance and -- pride? -- rose from your chest, bubbling out into a laugh of pure, untarnished joy.

Unbeknownst to you, Yoongi had watched as emotions flickered across your face; first fear at the footsteps, then surprise, then reassurance and finally delight. The sound of your laugh had made him gape at you in shock; it was the first time he had heard it, and Suga wanted nothing more than to hear it again and again in the coming weeks. Jungkook bumped his shoulder against the Boss' own, and the silver-haired man gave his head a short shake, drawing his thoughts back to the current situation.

V strode forward to stand on the opposite side of the Boss, and his deep voice was pitched low so it didn't carry far. "Sitrep, Boss?" He tongued the inside of his cheek as he drew his own sidearm from the holster at his hip, holding it loosely at his side. 

"Unknown numbers, but likely three. Seems like one Underboss is here, think I recognized his voice. They're definitely Hoodlums. They want me to hand over our girl, here." Suga nodded his head towards you.

JHope walked over to you and offered you his hand, beaming down widely at you. "Hiya, Sunshine. Let's get you up out of that dirt and get you home safe and sound, okay?" You took his hand and let out a breath, all of the anxiety and tension that had been swirling around inside of you for the past fifteen minutes draining away. Bless you, Hobi. His bright presence lifted your spirits, and you smiled back up at him as he helped you to your feet.

Once you were standing again, Yoongi locked eyes with you and motioned you over with his free hand. Nodding, you hastened to obey, trotting over to him and standing so your shoulder was pressed against his broad back. The three Boys took up defensive positions around you: Taehyung on the left, Jungkook on the right, and V watching your backs. Suga's golden eyes flicked from you to his members, then he nodded sharply. Time to play.

"So!" He yelled out into the darkness of the construction lot. "Wanna tell me who the hell you are and why exactly I should hand over my girl? It's five to what -- three -- now? She doesn't have a gun, but kitty's got claws!"

You didn't even recognize the Boys that surrounded you; their eyes were all cold, hard, their features absolutely devoid of their usual smiling, happy expressions. You glanced from Jungkook to Hobi, then to Tae and finally Suga. All four of them were serious, eyes glittering with the promise of violence in the night. 

"Our Boss needs to see the little lady, Suga. Come on, let's not do all this," a voice replied. 

"Y-Yoongi!' Hearing the voice, your eyes widened in shock, and you gasped audibly. "That's him! T-That's the guy, the Underboss! He's the douchebag who pulled the gun on me when Kookie saved me!" You tugged on the Boss' pocket frantically, pointing and gesturing at the direction the voice had come from. Suga looked down at you, nodding sharply, his eyes narrow. A small snarl lifted the corners of the man's chapped lips, and the look in the mafioso's eyes made a shudder course through you. At least the ice in them isn't for me, this time.

"JK. V. Take him alive. Hope, run the other ones off," Yoongi ordered, lifting his chin. "Go now."

Jungkook nodded and leapt into action, the other two right on his heels. Their footsteps pounded on the gravel as they scattered and sprinted forward, around from behind the shelter of the shipping container. Heart in your throat, worried for their safety, you strained your ears to listen and peeked around Yoongi's shoulder, hoping to see what was going on. 

But Suga placed his palm against your chest, fingers splayed, and pushed you back beside him protectively. "Stay," he growled. At least you could still see some of the lot from this position. You flinched as you heard a silenced gunshot, saw a puff of dirt lift into the air around the side of the container, and heard one of the thugs yelp. He turned tail and ran, hauling ass as Hobi shot at the ground at his heels.

His surprised superior was left behind, and Tae and Jungkook sprinted over to him. The man lifted his arms, gun glinting in the moonlight, and you wanted to scream for the boys to look out. A strong, slender hand clamped down hard over your mouth, and Yoongi wrapped his other arm around the front of your waist from behind. His lips beside your ear, he spoke softly. 

"Watch, Kitten," there was pride twining through his low voice, and the tightness with which he held you captive made your heart race. And not from the excitement of what was happening before your eyes. You nodded, unable to speak, and watched with wide eyes at what unfolded next.

The Hoodlum in the suit pulled the trigger, and a loud crack split the night. But Jungkook and Tae were entirely unfazed, neither altering their path, nor did their all-out sprint even falter. You admitted it; you were beyond impressed with their bravery and violent professionalism. As they neared the man, both of them drew back their fists and simultaneously leapt into the air, clocking the man in his gut with all the force and momentum they could muster.

Even from here, you heard the harsh whuff of the man's breath being expelled from his lungs, and he doubled over in pain before flopping backwards into the dirt on his ass. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Yoongi smiled as he released you, clapping his hands at the obvious skill and effort with which his Boys had handled the situation. He slowly walked over to the downed man, hands clasped behind his back and his once-gorgeous eyes now sharp and full of jagged, frigid ice.

"Oh, well done. That was nothing less than pure art, Boys," Suga said. "Now. What's say we get this piece of Hoodlum shit back home and engage in a little game of Q&A?"

"Sounds great, Boss!" JHope struck a pose, holding up a peace sign with a thousand-watt smile on his face at the praise. You choked out a little laugh, caught by surprise at the man's reaction. A week ago, you thought that the Bangtan Boys were horrible, violent people, and now, you couldn't believe you ever thought so.

Granted, these guys did have way too much fun with violence, shootouts, and kidnappings. But they really were genuinely sweet men who truly cared about the ones they loved. You silently thanked God that they were your protectors and not your enemies. You watched as Jungkook and V gave one-another a fist-bump, jostling each other.

 JHope pulled out some zip-ties from his back pocket and began binding up their newest captive while V and Kookie not-so-subtly kicking dirt onto the man -- and Hobi -- while he was tying him up. Hoseok yelled with exaggeration as they got dirt on his clothes, pouting, which made the other two kick up even more. 

Yoongi stood beside you and watched the chaos, shaking his head and muttering under his breath so that only you could hear what he said. "I'm surrounded by idiots." He placed a hand against his leanly muscled chest and let out a long-suffering sigh. But the small, amused smile on his face was bright, and his golden eyes glittered warmly.

He turned to face you and with a genuine grin on his face, he extended his hand towards you. You took his hand and he drew you against him, wrapping his arms around your waist and squeezing you firmly. "I'm glad you're safe, Kitten," he murmured so softly into your hair, you weren't sure if he had truly spoken or you imagined it. Suga released you, turning sharply on his heel and walking off to join his Boys. 

With a heart lighter than you can remember having in months, you followed behind him, his broad shoulders leading the way back to the Manor as Kookie and Tae dragged along the unconscious Underboss between them. JHope skipped up to walk beside you, breaking into song the whole way home, singing about how cool he was during the fight.

For the first time since meeting the Bangtan Boys, a dangerous thought crossed your mind. Maybe being with the Boys wouldn't be such a terrible thing, after all...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:: Ohhh. What do we think about this turn of events?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 687 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
142K 5.8K 32
Yoongi x Bangtan Yoongi, He is the stereotypical lonely guy that you see in every school. Hoodie up, and sweatpants or something nerdy. You know tha...
244K 9.3K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
804K 26K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...