The Field Trip To SI with the...

De KayleeDunham

What happens when Peter, his younger sister, best friends and entire class goes on a surprise Field trip...t... Mai multe

Mystery Field Trip Announced, & an Overprotective Older Brother
Sleepover Plans, Talking About Superheroes and Panic Attacks
Dealing with Sensory Overload and Panic attacks
The Ride Home, crushes, and frustrations
Fear and A Close Call
Concerned Family, Dinner, and Movie Night

The next day, Pranks, and lots of Laughs

52 1 0
De KayleeDunham

Peter awoke to the feel of his spider senses going off as well as the sound of banging and whispers in the vents above Anna's room. Knowing that Clint was trying to come over to his room to try and prank him as well as how long it would take Clint to get to his room (20 minutes). Peter went to his bathroom to get dressed in less 10 minutes, then he walked out of his room and quietly closed his door.

When he got to the kitchen he said, "Karen can you record my room please in about 5 minutes please?"

"Of course, Peter."

"Thanks Karen. Where is mom and dad?"

"Your father is in the lab and your mother is in her room. Would you like me to tell them that your awake?"

"Could you just tell mom please?"

"Of course, do you want me to ask her if you can come see her?"

"Yes please K."

"Your mother says that she would love to see you."

Peter quickly ran to his parents room and opened the door to see his mother sitting on their bed working on her Stark Pad. Putting the device aside when she heard the door opening, she heard her oldest childs voice then saying, "Mommy?" Pepper patted the spot beside her and gave him a small comforting smile as he ran over to the bed to sit beside her. When Peter had gotten comfortable, she said softly while running her fingers through his brown curls, "What's up baby? Did you have a bad dream? Hmm?"

"Couldn't sleep, Uncle Clint being too loud mama." Peter said miserably.

"Aww, baby. Do you want me to get daddy, or did you just want some snuggles with mommy?"

"Want you and Daddy. Mama."

"Okay, baby. Friday tell Tony that I want him."

"Of course, Ms. Stark. Boss is on his way up now."

"Mama, could we watch Karen pwese? She is recordin my room." Seeing her confused expression Peter continued to explain, "Uncle Clint tryin to trick me and prank me, but I'm not there so he gonna wake up Harls instead."

After looking at him in an understanding way as she fought back her laughter at the plan that her son had managed to put in place and the best way to get Clint to stay out of the vents and an ingenious way to wake up Peters boyfriend who hated waking up early at all. All the Avengers knew not to wake Harley Keener up early because he was not a morning person, but none of them had felt the wrath of the southerner in the morning so it was more of a myth to them, and no one ever believed the Stark family when they were told not to wake him up. The only people who would get away with waking the teen up would be Peter and Morgan. Anna, Lacey, Tony, and Pepper could occasionally but he would not get up without a fight. Harley was not someone you would want to mess with. At seeing his mothers smile Peter knew that she was not going to talk him out of his plans. After giving him a mock sigh, she said, "Okay, kiddo, but dont blame me when Harley kills you later."

"I won't because he will never know. Maybe it will keep Clint out of the vents for a while." Peter said with a giggle. "Karen pull up the recording from my room please."

"Okay Peter."

As soon as the footage was pulled up on the TV, Tony came into the room. After taking one look at Peter and Pepper he gave them a grin and walked over to the two and climbed in next to them and said, "Couldn't sleep Petey?"

Shaking his head no Peter told him, "Clint was being too loud in the vents, but I was woken up by my Spidey sense. I couldn't go back to sleep and so I came to sit with mommy."

"Oh, okay bud. Can I join in on the snuggle party?" After peter shook his head yes, Tony climbed next to his son and got in on the snuggle action with his family. When Peter got comfortable in between his parents Tony asked, "What are we watching?"

"Uncle Clint waking Harley up." Tony gave Pete a questioning look and Peter explained, "Uncle Clint wanted to try to scare me awake for the prank war, but he is going to be the one that is scared instead when he wakes up Harley instead."

"Oh, I get it. Who knows? It might teach the vent rat to stay out of the vents for a while. Friday can you show us the vent cams as well, please?"

"Of course, Boss." Friday said while pulling up the cameras from the inside the vents closest to Clint.

"Fri can you record all of this please?"

"Karen tells me that she is getting this all on recording do you want me to record as well Sir?"

"Pete, what is Karen recording?"

"My bedroom. Do you want her to get the vents too Dad?"

"Yes."

"K?"

"I am now recording footage from the time that Peter asked me to record to the time that Peter tells me to stop recording."

"Thanks K!"

Watching the vent cams, they could see that Clint was almost above Anna's room. The trio was able to tell because they could hear one of the girls sucking on something in their sleep as well as soft lullabies playing from the room. As they were watching the footage, they heard Clint softly swear, Peter looked at his watch asking Karen to show the footage from Anna's room as well as activate the language protocol, but told Karen to wait until Clint was on the common room floor to tell him that it was activated. Tony saw what protocol was activated by Peter and grinned to Pepper who rolled her eyes at her husband and son's antics, but did not say anything to correct them. As Clint made his way farther from the room, they could hear Lacey's voice call out tiredly, "Uncle Clint?"

"Shit!" Clint cursed again under his breath. He then called out to the room, "No. its not Uncle Clint you are dreaming that you are a superhero who has enhanced hearing and can hear me from three floors below you."

"Otay, if you are not Uncle Clint then who is you?"

"Umm...I am your Uncle Loki..., The God of mischief and Lies."

"Otay! Can I get mama up Uncle Loki? I gotta go potty."

"NO! I mean, Lay back down Lace. You need to let your mama rest. Okay kiddo?"

"But Uncle Loki I gotta-" Lacey said with a whine.

"Lace whats wrong?" Anna asked the child next to her.

"Mama! I gotta go potty and Uncle Loki said that I couldnt go, and I had to let you west, but I gotta go weally bad."

"Okay baby, let's get you changed and get you out of your jammies." Anna said grabbing Lacey and taking her to the bathroom as fast as she could.

Once the girls got to the bathroom, Anna gently set Lacey down and began to strip the girl down. On the way to the bathroom, Anna had realized that Lacey had already peed in her diaper and although she had a feeling that Lacey had already emptied her bladder completely (if the tears that were running down her face were anything to go by) she still asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty for a minute to try see if she still had to go. Shaking her head while tears were running down her face Lacey reached up for comfort. Picking the smaller girl up and putting her on her hip, Anna didnt say anything to Lacey about her accident and let her cry. After a few minutes of holding Lacey, reassuring her that she is not mad, and humming songs to calm the little in her arms, Anna grabbed a new diaper and asked if Lacey wanted to take a bath. After getting a smile from Lacey, Anna started the bath water and added a tiny couple of small cups of bubbles to the water. While the tub was filling up the two brushed their teeth (well Anna did, Lacey had to have Anna do most of it after she tried to do it first.) and Anna took Lacey to her connected bedroom to ask what she wanted to wear for the day.

Lacey gave a shrug and Anna decided that they would worry about it after her bath. After grabbing a towel for both Lacey and herself. Anna went back in the bathroom to shut the water off, and when Anna got Lacy cleaned, dried, and had put a new pull-up on. She picked up Lacey and headed to her room to get her dressed. Lacey decided that she wanted to wear a sundress with butterflies on it. So, Anna paired the dress with purple leggings and Mary-Jane shoes and put her hair in a small ponytail with pink and purple bows in her hair. Anna set Lacey on the floor in her room and got a paci and a few toys for Lacey to play with while she got ready for the day ahead. Leaning down she told her "Lace, Mama is going to go get dressed, okay? Play with your toys while I go get ready, or you can take a nap."

Lacey didn't look up at Anna due to being too engrossed in her toys, but just in case she did not hear her. Anna put a movie on to distract the girl and told Rose to tell her if Lacey needed her.

When she was done with her shower, she came out of the bathroom wearing a gray baby doll shirt with pale pink leggings and had her hair down with two small braids wrapping to the back of her head. When she came out of the bathroom, she found Lacey fast asleep on the floor. After picking the girl up to settle her on the bed, she went over to her desk to work on her ideas for the prank war meeting later that afternoon.

Meanwhile with Peter, Pepper, and Tony

When the three heard Lacey call up to Clint catching him in the act of being in the vents the three shared a quick look that said, I wonder what he is going to do now?, then Clint tried to say to Lacey that he was Loki the three of them gave a small smile, but when Lacy believed him and told asked the archer if she could wake up Anna because she had to go potty and he told her no the three were about ready to drop the act and find him themselves. The next moment though Anna had luckily woke up in time to take Lacey to the bathroom and allowing Clint to live until later in the day.

While Anna was helping Lacey get ready as well as getting herself ready the three were watching Clint get closer and closer to Peter's room. Peter could hear Harley's steady breathing indicating that the other teen was still asleep. As the archer got closer, they held their breath hoping that he would not realize that Peter was not in the room. They did not have to worry though because Clint opened the vent cover and walked over to the bed (not that quietly might I add) none the wiser. As Clint came to Peter's [read: Harley's] side of the bed and pulled out something that Peter knew what it was just by looking at it: an air horn. Part of Peter was grateful that he was not in the room but the other part of him wanted to kill Clint just as much as Harley would. Tony acted fast telling Friday to activate the SO Protocol in Peter's room and to block Clint from the vents and keep him in Peter's room. Clint gave a small shake to Harleys shoulder and said," Wakey, Wakey, Petey. You cant sleep the day away unless you dont want to spend time with your favorite Uncles."

"Sam and Bucky?"

"No, your other favorite uncle."

"Thor?"

"No."

"Loki?"

"No."

"Uncle Stephen?"

"Who?"

"Doctor Strange."

"Who's that? Never mind. If you dont stop guessing and get up. I will not hesitate to drag your spider butt out of bed." Clint threatened.

Oh, Harley thought, he thinks I'm Peter well in that case I will act like Pete. Burying his head deeper into the pillows Harley gave out a small sigh and said, "Uncle Clint its the weekend I should be able to sleep in and relax for the day its not like I have anything going on. Now let me sleep." Just as Harley was drifting back into dreamland there was a loud blast in his ear. Sitting up faster than he ever did in his life he turned to see a smiling Clint whose smile disappeared as soon as he realized who he just woke up. Clint started to run away but realized that he could not open the door or escape from the vents like he normally would. Getting out of the bed Harley chased the archer around the room with Clint shouting and yelling in fear as well as cursing his luck. The next thing that the Tennessee teen said was "Clint you better wish that someone comes to help you in the next 20 minutes otherwise bless your heart."

"What are you going to do to me?" Clint asked fearfully.

"I am going to get you back for this Clint and dont forget I have the rest of the Chaos Kids on my side as well as Мама Паук and Pepper. So, I would be very scared if I were you." Harley said dangerously.

The next 10 minutes consisted of Clint saying that he would never question Peter or wake up Harley again as well as him begging Harley for forgiveness.

Before Harley started ranting Peter set his watch for ten minutes that would allow Harley to have time to rant and threaten Clint enough to prove his point, but would not grant him enough time to physically hurt the archer. Once the ten minutes were up Peter left his parents bedroom telling them quietly that he was going to save Cint from Harleys wrath but told them that they could tell Karen when to stop recording because he wanted to still see everything that happens.

Once he left the room, he climbed onto the ceiling and told Karen to tell him when to open the door if they were distracted. A few minutes later both Avengers were not looking at the door, so Peter told Karen to open the door for him. When the door opened, Peter silently crawled over and dropped from the ceiling next to the archer and his boyfriend. Earning satisfying shrieks from the two as he landed effectively scaring both people and undoubtedly multiple laughs for later.

As Peter was laughing his head off at the two, Harley and Clint joined in with their own fake laughs while saying "It wasnt that funny you jerk.", and "Yeah Babe, it was not that funny for you to sneak up on us and scare us like that." After settling down Peter said, "Clint I hope that you have learned not to use the vents for pranking people and to not try to wake me or Harley up using the vents."

"What do you mean dont use the vents to wake you up? You werent even here!"

"Exactly, I wasnt here because I could hear you and knew that you were coming so I left. Also, if Lacey could hear you and be woken up dont you think that I already knew you were coming?"

"That doesnt count I was being super quiet, and Lacey was trained by a super spy!"

"Lacey the girl who is in a two-year-old mindset right now and didnt start to get trained by you and Nat until she was 4?" Peter said with a triumphant look on his face.

"Yeah?"

Peter just shook his head at the archer and asked Karen to open the vents so he can get out of the room.

After Clint had left Harley asked him, "Why did you let him wake me up then if it was supposed to be a lesson for just him?"

"Because I thought it would be funny." Peter giggled before Harley punched his arm, "and it was the only way that the others would believe not to wake you up in the morning." He said with a shrug.

"Okay I forgive you for the moment, but I am going to go back to sleep now. I love you." Harley said yawning and crawling back under the covers.

Peter gave a smile and said, "I love you too."

Peter sat next to his boyfriend and ran his fingers in his hair until he fell asleep. When he was sure that Harley was asleep, he walked out of his room to see his parents sitting at the table dressed and ready for the day. Pepper was wearing a pair of flats, a gray pencil skirt, a light blue dress shirt. as well as a gray jacket, and had her hair up in a bun, she was working on her Stark Pad and talking on her phone at the same time. Tony was also dressed in a suit and had a pair of his famous glasses on making the two a cup of coffee. Peter leaned on the door frame trying to see how long it would take them to realize that he was there. After a few minutes Tony saw his son and smiled saying "Coffee?"

That was all the invitation that peter needed to run into the kitchen and gave his dad a hug. "Good morning dad."

"Hey kiddo. Tony said hugging Peter back. "You didnt answer my question. Do you want some coffee?

"Nah. I'll wait for a little bit but thank you though." Peter said walking to the table and sitting down next to his mom.

"Okay kiddie." After taking both his and Peppers coffee to the table Tony asked, "Do you want some breakfast?"

"I will eat a piece of fruit and then I might eat something else later if that's okay?"

"Fine, but make sure you eat. Okay Pete?"

"I will dad."

"What kind of fruit do you want?"

"Do we have any peaches or plums?"

"How about both?" Tony said tossing both fruits to Peter and allowing him to catch them.

"Thanks dad."

Pepper had just gotten off the phone when she saw Tony throw the fruit over to Peter.

"Boys, What have I told you about throwing fruit in the house?" Pepper asked glaring at them.

"To do it when youre not around?"

"No. try again."

"Only during food fights?"

Shaking her head, she sighed knowing that they were not going to give the right answer. "No. you are not allowed to throw any type of food in the house."

"Sorry Pep." "Sowwy Mom"

"Pete what have I told you about talking with your mouth full?" Pepper asked glaring at her son.

"Not to."

"Okay, then please swallow before talking."

"Yes ma'am"

"Thank you" she said giving him a kiss on his head.

"Mom, where are you guys going?" Peter asked.

Sharing a look at each other Tony spoke up, "Pete, Your Mom and I have a meeting with the board today. We should only be gone for a few hours, but if we arent back by the time that Morgan wakes up can you make her some breakfast, please?"

"Okay I will. When are you leaving?"

"Not for a few more minutes at least. If you need us, we will be down in the conference rooms otherwise we will be back in a few hours. We are not back by then one of your aunts or uncles will be up to watch Morgan while you four go to your meeting, okay?"

"Okay Mom. Thank you and have fun at the meeting."

"I will, but I am not so sure about your dad though!"Pepper said with a grin.

"I know thats why I said it" Peter whispered to her.

Pepper laughed giving her son a hug and kiss on his head. While Tony looked over to the two with a confused expression on his face. He snapped out of it after Pepper pulled back from Peter and Peter ran over to Tony and gave him a hug. Hugging his son back he gave him a tight squeeze and a kiss on his head. He told Peter that he loved him and would see him in a little bit. Before breaking away from the hug Peter said, "I love you 3000 daddy." with tears in his eyes and giving tony one last kiss and hug.

Feeling tears in his own eyes Tony said, "I love you 3000 too, Underoos."

Pepper spoke up in that moment, "Pete, Tones. Weve got to go."

Peter was reluctant to let his dad go but he knew he had to at some point, and he didnt want them to be late, so he did, but that didnt mean that either of them werent shedding some tears in the meantime. When the two of them had left Peter had sat on the couch and pulled out his headphones and started to play his playlist and cried for a while.

Thirty minutes later after a good cry and a favorite TV show

Peter said "FRIDAY, activate wakeup call in my room only please."

"Right away Peter!" The Al responded with a hint of mischief in her voice.

A few minutes later Peter heard the sound of a groan and footsteps from the direction of the room that Peter had left over an hour ago who could only be from his boyfriend. "Aww. Why couldnt I sleep a little longer? I told you I wasnt hungry." Harley complained as he walked into the kitchen and went straight to the coffee maker.

"I dont know. Why do you think that you could not sleep longer? Maybe because you need to sleep later tonight and not be up at all hours of the night. We also have a few days to plan for the intern prank wars against the department heads and have got a strategy meeting to oversee with the rest of the interns remember?"

"Oh yeah but that isnt until Saturday, and it does not start until 10. Anna is coming with us, right?"

Peter gave a nod in confirmation that his sister was in fact coming to the meeting. Before he could say anything further about the first comment to remind his boyfriend that it was in fact Saturday, he saw Morgan coming into the room. Taking her presence in he walked over to his younger sister and picked her up greeting the youngest Stark with a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning bug. How did you sleep?" Peter asked giving her a small kiss as he held her close letting her lean her head on his shoulder while she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Otay. I had a dream that I could talk to my teddys, and they would talk back to me. I was also a princess that had a kingdom that had unicorns! You, Anna, mommy, daddy, Lacey, Harley, and Aunt May were there too."

"Thats so cool bug! What did we do in your dream?"

Morgan gave a small shrug looking at her big brother and burying her face in his shoulder. "Its okay if you dont remember. Do you want to sit on the couch while I make some breakfast?" he asked as she gave a small nod carrying the four-year-old over to the living room and putting on Disney+ for her to watch. Before pulling up the app he asked her, "Hey bug, what do you want to eat for breakfast?"

"Pancakes with chocolate!" She squealed happily from her spot on the couch.

"Good morning Morgs," Harley said forgetting the conversation with Peter and walked closer to the siblings to greet the young four-year-old sitting on the couch.

"Good morning Harley!"she said as she scrolled through the movies to watch and finally choosing Moana. Giggling as Harley looked at her with a look of betrayal on his face.

Smiling at his sister and rolling his eyes at his boyfriends antics, Peter walked over to the counter and grabbed two sippy cups and filled one cup with milk and the other one with Apple Juice and placed them back into the fridge so they would not get to warm. He did both types of drinks knowing that if Morgan didnt want one then someone will drink the other one later. He also knew that Morgan did not always want milk with her breakfast, and she would go back and forward on what she would want to drink in the mornings. Starting on the pancakes for his sister he listened to the movie that was playing on the T.V. and would occasionally look up to see his boyfriend and little sister laughing at a joke that the characters said and singing with the movie when the songs came on. When he finished the chocolate chip pancakes for Morgan, Harley, and himself, he called out "Morgan what do you want to drink?."After not getting a response Peter began to clean up the kitchen and put the rest of the pancakes away.

When Harley realized that the girl was still engrossed in the movie and did not hear the question Harley said, "Fri pause the movie please."Earning a small "hey!" and pout from the girl in question. Giving his own "Hey!" in response he nodded towards his boyfriend and told her "Petey is trying to ask you something, kiddo." A look of realization dawned on her face as she looked at her big brother with questioning eyes.

Peter gave a little internal sigh as he repeated the question he had asked earlier. "What do you want to drink with your pancakes bug?"

"Ummm...Apple Juice Pwese."

"Okay. Apple Juice it is then." He said as he pulled the sippy cup with apple juice out of the fridge and picked up the plates with chocolate cup pancakes and silverware to the living room were the two sat. After getting the two plates and sippy cup to the room and telling Morgan to wait while he grabbed some napkins and placemats for them. Harley cut up the girls food and put both his and Peters food on the coffee table as well as telling Morgan that they both have to sit on the floor to eat. When Peter got back Morgan was happily sitting crisscross applesauce in front of the T.V. waiting and drinking her juice. Holding his plate, a drink, some napkins, and place mats he came over to the coffee table and put his plate and drink down while handing the place mats and napkins to his boyfriend who gladly took them and placed the napkins in the middle of the table and put the place mats under each of the plates.

When Peter finally sat down, his boyfriend looked at him with a mischievous smile and asked, "Pete. Can I have a drink please?"

Rolling his eyes at Harley he gave the most sarcastic answer that he could manage and said, "I don't know can you Harley?"

"Yes?"

"Then why dont you go get it then. You dont need my permission to get a drink, do you? Unless you want me to go get you a drink then my answer would be no because I just sat down after making all of us food and getting the three of us ready to eat. As well as being hungry myself and I dont want my food to get cold." Peter snapped to his boyfriend who looked taken aback,but was not at all fazed with Peter's reaction. Morgan, on the other hand was so confused at her brothers reaction, but decided to ask Peter or Harley later, because he was acting how Morgan acted when she was tired or needed a nap. She didn't think too much about it though because in a few minutes Peter was back to normal.

Peters response did not really faze Harley, last night was a hard night because of his sensory overload, and his boyfriend did not get enough sleep due to the nightmares that he feared that he would face when he closed his eyes. So, when he snapped at Harley, he simply got up and went to the kitchen to get himself and Peter a cup of coffee. When Harley got back to the living room, he was caring two cups of coffee in his hands and set one in front of his boyfriend mumbling to him "Just the way you like it, darlin." After putting his own mug down and sitting back at the table Peter gave him a kiss on the cheek whispering, "Thank you. I'm sorry for snapping at you Harls."

"No, Im sorry Pete. I shouldn't have asked you to grab something after you had just sat down that was inconsiderate of me." Harley said looking at his boyfriend with all the love in the world.

"Its okay Harls. I love you." Peter said giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too darlin'." Harley said smiling at him before turning to his food and eating happily.

Once the three finished eating, Morgan and Peter sat back on the couch and finished watching the movie while Harley went to the kitchen to clean off the plates and silverware from their breakfast.

Afterwards Peter joined him, and they sat in the kitchen watching the movie together. Peter came up beside him and soon Harley was holding Peter in his arms giving him kisses on his head. When the boys had a couple of minutes to themselves, Harley suggested that they should go to the living room to sit and watch the movie with Morgan. Harley and Peter sat next to Morgan who was on the verge of falling asleep. Harley was sitting beside the armrest of the couch with Peter beside him and Morgan resting her head in Peters lap while Peter was running his hand through her hair.

Right at that moment Anna walked out of her room fully dressed holding a smiling Lacey on her hip with two packs of pop tarts and a sippy cup with milk in it. After sitting next to her sister who was halfway asleep on the couch and opening a pop tart packet for herself and Lacey, she spoke up looking at her fully dressed brother and his boyfriend who looked like he just rolled out of bed. "Harley, have you looked at the time yet?"

"Why?"

"We have a meeting to go to in an hour and thirty minutes. Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"What do you mean we have a meeting in an hour and thirty minutes? What meeting? Peter what is she talking about?"

"The meeting I was telling you about earlier with the interns about the prank wars. Remember?"

"Thats not till Saturday!"

Looking at him like he had grown two heads Anna said, "Keener, it is Saturday! You two promised that you would be there to help plan the pranks so go get ready. Now!"

Moving quickly, Harley scrambled of the couch and ran to his and Peters room to get dressed because Anna is someone that you do not want to be on her bad side. She is worse than Loki when she is mad because she will wait until someone is least expects her revenge to strike. For example, when Peter once took one of her books without asking her last year, she waited a whole week to do something to him and when she did, she changed all of his contact names and ringtones for them. So not only did he have to figure out who was texting and calling him, He also had Karen telling him the contact names out loud. That was not even the worst part, nope, the worst part was when Harley called him in the middle of class and his phone started to play rocky top before Karen announced that Potato Country Boi was calling, and this was in a class that he and his sister were in together and she had also made it to where he could not put his phone to voicemail. His teacher was not too happy about that. That next week was torture for him, but for the rest of the world it was hilarious, but the rest of the family had heard what Anna was like when you got on her bad side and they (mostly the guys excluding, Bucky, Thor, Loki, and Wade) are all scared of getting the girl angry.

No one wants to be on Annas bad side. They all knew this, so Harley rushed to get ready in less than 20 minutes. In a little over 30 minutes, Harley came out completely dressed and ready to go to the meeting. When he returned to the living room the siblings were enjoying a movie that both the girls enjoyed and were eating their food in peace. Looking at the time Anna ran to her room to grab her backpack and her supplies for the meeting while both Peter and Harley grabbed their Stark Pads and phones to take with them. When the three of them returned, the Boys asked Anna if they could put their Stark Pads in her backpack. After agreeing that they could they went to get the other two girls in the living room. So that they could go down to the common room to drop Morgan off with one of the adults together. Looking into the room Peter saw that Morgan had fallen asleep so instead of waking her up he carried her to the elevator (Anna also did the same thing with Lacey). As they stepped into the elevator Harley quietly whispered to Friday to take them to the common room. When they got to the Common floor they came face to face with Nat and Bruce sitting on the couch reading, Sam and Bucky arguing in the kitchen over something small and stupid (like how many cups of chocolate to put in a batch of chocolate chip cookies), Wanda, Clint, and Vision were sitting around the TV playing some game. When the teens entered the room, they started laughing at the sight of the superheroes in front of them doing such domestic things, everyone stopped and looked towards them. The only ones who did not were Nat (who was too busy reading), the two playing the game (Clint and Wanda), and Sam who added extra chips while Bucky was distracted.

Harley was the first one to speak, "Hey guys, Peter told us that yall would watch Morgs while we were at the meeting?"

Sam was the first one to gravitate over to the teens and take Morgan from them placing her on his hip. Saying "Yeah, Pep asked us about that, but I thought that the meeting wasn't for another thirty minutes. Why are you heading down there right now?"

"We didnt want to bring too much attention to ourselves, so we planned on going to the lobby and ridding up through the employee elevators, so that no one thinks that we are getting special privileges that the other interns dont have." Peter said quickly looking at his shoes.

Sam looked at the other avengers hoping that someone would say something. After realizing that no one was going to Sam gave a small sigh and said, "Peter what is your SI title and not the ones that only the family know the one that Friday says when you walk into the building or the one that is on your tag?"

"Tony Starks Personal intern?"

Before anyone else had a chance to say anything Bucky said, "Yes. Pete isn't that why you are allowed to be on the personal elevator in the first place? All the other interns think that you do not have any other connections to Tony than being his intern, so dont worry about them thinking that you have special privileges. You have those privileges because you earned them. Not because you are any different than everyone else and you know that Tony would not have given you those privileges or the internship if he didn't think that you deserved it."

"Thanks Uncle Sam and Uncle Bucky for that I sometimes think that I get more privileges because of who dad and mom are. It can be hard to look around at the intern labs and see people who are older than I am and have internships that they worked especially hard to get. Sometimes I feel like I was just handed this opportunity because mom is the CEO and dad is the owner of the company, and I feel that need to prove myself to the other employees and the other people outside of the company that a high school student has the ability to be an intern at one of the biggest tech companies in the world."

Everyone looked at the kid in shock they did not know that Peter felt this way and hoped that someone was not making their spider-baby feel that way, they all decided that they would try to talk to the other teens later as well as Tony and Pepper to see how they could help Peter feel better about himself and what was making him believe that he is not smart enough or he was not capable to be Tony's intern.

Eventually all the adults were giving Peter a huge group hug. Once everyone had finished hugging the teen. Harley and Anna spoke up to tell him that what he told them was not true.

Anna spoke up first, "Peter you are even more capable than most of the people here and he are way smarter than the smartest person in the tower. You created your webs and web shooters for crying out loud! I cant think of one intern who has the same amount on their plate that has helped people as much as you have!" When she said he was smarter than the smartest person in the tower she got a comment of "you mean Tony?" from Harley followed by a smirk with a "I can neither confirm nor deny that is who I am talking about." from Anna resulting in peals of laughter from everyone else.

"It's true Darlin. Not many high schoolers can do that, and you are the smartest person on the academic decathlon team as well as you have School, SI, spiderman, and your personal life to carry out I think that you are overqualified due to all your responsibilities, but that makes you who you are and none of us would change you for the world. That is what makes all of us love you."

"All my responsibilities?" Peter said unsurely.

"No, you silly goose. Your heart." Nat said with a smile.

"The way that you try to be there for people in need. Even if you get hurt in the process." Bucky said while holding Morgan in his arms.

"Just remember it is okay to take a break from things occasionally, you dont want to get too much on your plate and then have to stop everything because you didnt stop a few things when it started to get too heavy to carry on your own." Wanda said.

"Yeah kiddo, I don't think that you would want that huh?" Clint said with a chuckle at the teens scared face.

Stepping in before Peter could answer the question, Natasha spoke softly looking directly into his eyes, "Please tell us if you ever feel overwhelmed because we are here to help you no matter what it is okay, паук ребенка?"

"Okay, Мама Паук." Peter said with a smile. Anna checked her watch and realized that they had less than fifteen minutes to get down to the meeting, so she looked towards her brother and the rest of the family and said, "Hey guys weve gotta go." Realizing that Anna was right the boys thanked them and promised that they would all be back afterwards and ran over to the elevator getting on and waved as the doors shut allowing Friday to take them to the floor that they needed.

They all told the teens that they loved them and waved as the doors shut taking them to the meeting that they had with the other interns.

A/N: Thanks guys for reading this story and sorry for the long delay in updating. I don't really have an update schedule or any other idea of when I am updating as well as I'm also writing this as I go. I also have many other stories in the works as well, but I hope to update soon.

I just want to put a reminder out to y'all that I do not own Marvel or any other tings I might use in this story and I may have gone a little crazy with the names and ringtones (hehe), but hey it's all good. I just want to let you know that Anna would not change the names of anyone that she didn't know personally (aka any super heroes that Peter had met on patrol (Deadpool, Daredevil, Marc) As for Kamala, America, Kate, and Yalana, she may know due to the young avengers, but I'm not sure if I am going to incorporate them into tis story yet.

I also want to address why Lacey, Anna and any other characters will age regress. Anna and Peter had to grow up with a dad who was always in danger weather it be from the business side of things or from the superhero gigs, and when they were younger they had to endure a lot of trauma from those worries so they had to grow up a little faster than most people. So they will sometimes regress to leave stress or just to feel happier with life.

Lacey will age regress when things get to be to stressful or when she doesn't know exactly how to handle the situation at hand (pain, anxiety, too much going on around her etc.) She also was thrown into the world of superheroes and magic at a very fast pace. She had to deal with a father who was also dealing with his own stresses from the car accident that he was in so her needs kind of fell through the cracks. Around the time that Stephen was so focused on finding a cure and learning magic the Ancient One taught her about Age regression and the magic behind it.

The older women was able to point out that 'Even though on the outside it looks like she has things under control to everyone around her, she doesn't.' She was able to offer her a way to clear her mind and allow Lacey another way to cope better than the way that she was doling (aka by not coping at all). Lacey had agreed to try it so while Stephen was at his lessons with Mordo, Lacey was at her own lessons with the Ancient One. even though she is more in control now she still has times when she needs to slow down the thoughts going around her brain and take time for herself.

Age regression gives both girls a chance to stop and get back to a time when they felt completely safe and it gives them a chance to let go and give up making grown up decisions. It isn't something that they should be made fun of or ridiculed about. I know that I probably am self projecting, and I probably will regret this later, but I hope that you all can forgive me for this really long rant.

Thanks for listening! Stay safe and I'm really proud of you all! 🤗        

 Love you all and stay safe out there!

Translations:

паук ребенка -Baby spider
Мама Паук- Mama Spider

For those of you who are curious what Anna changed Peters contacts and ringtones to:

Aunt May- Auntie Hottie- One Call Away (Charlie Pluth)

Tony- Mr. Stank – Black in Black (when in a good mood)/Highway to Hell (when in a bad mood)( (AC/DC)

Pepper- CEO/Boss of SI – Run the world (Girls); Beyoncé

Happy- Mr. Forehead- Life is a Highway (Rascal Flatts)

Rodey- Uncle Platypus -War Machine I (AC/DC)

Nat- Мама Паук- Somethin Bad (Miranda Lambert ft. Carrie Underwood)

Clint- guy who lives in the vents- Mission Impossible: Theme song (suspense music)

Bruce- Green Science Friend – Into the Unknown (Idina Menzel, AURORA; from Frozen 2)

Thor- Pop tart hoarder- You're Welcome (Dwayne Johnson; from Moana)

Steve- Old man- Stars and stripes Forever (John Philip Sousa. (American Patriotic March)) 

Sam- Cap - Loyal, Brave and True (Cristina Aguilera: from Mulan (live action version)) 

Bucky- White Wolf- I'm Already There (letter from home) (Lonestar)

Wanda and Vision- Red Witch and ro-bro - Everything is not what it seems (Salena Gomez: Wizard's of Waverly Place)

Doctor Strange- Dr. Dad- Do you believe in Magic? (The Lovin' Spoonful)

Wong- S. Supreme- All the single ladies' (Beyoncé)

Marc Spector/steven Grant/Jake Lockley- Mr. Knight- Wake me up before you Go-Go (Wham!)

Wade- 'pool- Ashes (Céline Dion)

Matt- the devil in de skies 👀😎- Let me be your Superhero (Smash into Pieces)

Kid Super-friends

Ned- BFF & Lego Lover- Everything is Awesome (The Lego Movie)

Shuri- Genius Princess: Ruler of the World- Speechless (Naomi Scott; from Aladdin)

M.J.- Scary girl friend from school- This Is Me (The Greatest Showman)

Loki- Best God ever - White Liar (Miranda Lambert)

Lacey- паук сестра (spider sister) - Rewrite the stars (Zac Efron, Zendaya; The Greatest Showman) or Replay (Zendaya)

Anna- Best Sista EVER!! 😊- Born to be Brave (HSMTMTS|Disney+)

Gwen Stacy- Ghost паук- Born Ready (Dove Cameron from Marvel Rising)

Miles Morales- Kid Arachnid- Sunflower (Post Malone, Swae Lee; Into the Spider-Verse*

Kate Bishop -Arrow Girl- The Archer (Taylor Swift)

Yalana Bulova- TSYO-tsya Паук- American Pie (Don Mclean)

America Chavez- Portals made of stars- All the Stars (Kendrick Lamar, SZA)

Kamala Kahan- Miss Marvel- Blinding Lights (The Weekend)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.4K 52 7
Peter's class has a Fieldtrip to Stark Industries' Stark Tower, which he tried so hard to hide. All for nought. They found out, and they all teased h...
26.6K 874 10
You bet it! It's one of those typical MCU Spider-Man SI field trip fics! WOW so original1!!11! THIS HAS ENDGAME SPOILERS YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (if you'r...
391K 9.2K 25
COMPLETED STORY Peter Parker is no ordinary science geek. He is Spiderman. To cover for his time patrolling he tells everyone that he has a STARK Int...
58.4K 1.5K 14
**under some severe editing. read at your own risk** One class from Midtown School of Science & Technology was chosen to attend Stark Industries. Of...