Letters (BTS Taehyung ff)

MichealJAKEson002

a shy girl afraid to confess her love to the schools popular boy so she decides to express it through anonymo... Еще

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
bts

2.

14 3 0
MichealJAKEson002

                      Dear sunbae,

Yesterday I saw you reading my letter. And I saw you looking around.  I guess you was trying to find me. When you looked at my direction I suddenly hid behind the wall. I am still not ready to face you. Anyways hope you will have good day at school. And by the way I heard you gave your name to the upcoming dance competition. All the best for your programme. I will be rooting for you. Yesterday I spoke with one of your friend. His name was.....ahh Jungkook sunbae. He is so kind but not handsome like you. I mean he is handsome but not like you. You are more handsome. Hope you love the letter.

                                      ~Chae
(After reading the letter)
Taehyung:- who are you?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
821K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...