Sleepovers, Games, And Love?

By weebapperantly12

This is a story of to teams that despised each other but little did they know their 2 libero's Shibayama Yuk... More

Part 1: The first appearance
Part 2: A training camp?
Love?
A sleepover and date
Why?
Smoke and Caught
Not a part of the story!!!
He came back
Sorry
Katsuki
Found
Ended up on google

Missing?

197 4 0
By weebapperantly12

3rd person:

Shibayama and Kuguri were watching tv. It was raining out and the sounds of it made Yuuki soften. "Katsuki _____ has gone missing. He had last been seen in **** park"
Shivayama's eyes widened. "Ohno nononono"
Kuguri looked over. "Babe? Are you okay?" "No! Last time he went missing he was stalking me for a day!" Kuguri them hugged him. "Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

Shibayama pov:

Time goes by and I hear something in the basement. I ignore it and go to sleep.

Sorry for the Short chapter!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
646K 39.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...