SCP Copycat

By NasukraBTsuki

[The second book in my SCP Trilogy!] {COMPLETE} SCP-SR50 Resident of Dimension Delta-42 Subject file classifi... More

Introduction
1- Director
2-Pride Of A Witch
3-Challenge.... Uh..
4- Run.. For Your Life.
5- Unexcepted.
6- Explanation.. NOW!
7- Dodging The Point
8- End Of A Legend- 106
9- Dispair.
11- Compromise
12- Descent Into Madness
13- Wrath Within
14- Death Consumes All
15- Credits

10- Trail Of Nine-953

132 10 1
By NasukraBTsuki

953 stumbles forward before regaining her balance and crossing her arms. She glares at Lucifer. "Ya know.. I thought briefly about ripping out your liver, but I figure that wouldn't kill you since you're so heartless."

Lucifer smiles. "I can't deny you are half right. But did you really want to get killed by your lover?"

"He would never do that to me!!" 953 snaps back.

Lucifer stares back blankly. "What part of the seven deadly sins don't you understand?" He then steps forward and begins walking around 953. "I have seen it only two other times. Everyone loses themselves. Any attachment they have to another is meaningless as they give in to the overwhelming sin's influence and tear them apart. You will be no different. Envy will take over you. You will destroy everything you care about."

953 hangs her head and tears begin rolling down her face. "You're lying.."

Lucifer turns to 343. "Am I lying?! Tell her. Tell her what you have seen."

343 groans. "Perhaps the best example would be when I saw Abel, consumed by wrath, tear Iris apart like a stuffed doll." 343 looks around. "The sins are absolute. All you can do is give in and forgive later."

Abel looks at Cain sadly. "I can't imagine doing that.." 

682 laughs. "You? The murder of kingdoms? You can not imagine killing one person after having slaughtered so many?!"

Abel glares at 682. "Why would you want to provoke me, 682?"

682 stands and moves closer to Abel, getting in his face. "Because, chances are, either you or I will be the host of Wrath. And I intend to be the host, again."

"Why wouldn't the sin of Wrath choose you, 682?" Lucifer asks.

682 looks away in a huff. "I.. don't feel like I used to.."

Lucifer chuckles. "Growing soft while playing father to your pet?!"

682 quickly lunges forward, with a growl, into Lucifer's personal space. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN!! My relationship with her is NONE of your concern!!"

Lucifer confidently stares 682 down. "How many times have you watched her die? Twenty times now?" Lucifer then pauses, his eyes widen, and his mouth drops open.

343 notices this and looks at Rocky with concern.

"343.. How many dimensions have we been through now?" Lucifer asks.

"Forty." 343 replies blankly.

Lucifer turns to him. "When were you going to tell me these were the last two?!!"

"When we got to the last one." 343 replies.

682 chuckles as he turns away. "Times running out, Lucifer!" 

Lucifer beings pacing and muttering to himself.

"Why is he getting so worked up?" Sasha asks Rocky.

"Apparently their very existences hinge on saving the last dimension." Rocky replies as he watches 682 happily return to his resting spot. "682 knows more than he is telling us."

"Good luck cracking that nut." Sasha says as she steps forward. "We have plenty of time to argue after this trial is finished. Can we get started?"

343 notices Lucifer is no longer interested in the trial. "Yes. 953, this trail is for you, and you alone. As Lucifer is so distracted, I will choose your trail."

953 shrinks slightly in anticipation of the trail.

343 turns to the others. "If anyone would like to return to reality, I will send you now."

682 stands quickly. "Then get me the fuck out of here!"

343 snaps his fingers and 682 disappears. "Anyone else?"

Abel, Cain, 096, 049, and Drake step forward and are also excused.

Only Sophia, Sasha, Rocky, and 953 remain.

953 smiles weakly. "I guess I know who my real friends are now.."

Sasha smiles back. "Sweety, we are family. We will support you no matter what you go through."

953 turns her gaze back to 343. Without warning, 953 stands before a military trench. She peers over the side. ' It appears 343 is taking it easy on me.. probably out of pity.. I remember.. this was the day I met Matthew.' She leaps down into the trench and begins slowly walking through it. 'I remember the smell of blood had attracted me to this place.. The corpses I discovered were not fit to eat. And then I heard...'

Before she can finish her thought, 953 hears faint laughter further into the trench.

'I remember the sound had not scared me so much as surprised me that anyone was still alive.' She thinks, continuing towards the laughter. Once she reaches him, she finds Matthew huddled in a corner. 'I guess this plays out the same way, right?' "Hello?" She asks cautiously.

"I.. I killed them.. All of them.. Enemy and Ally alike.. You.. You should run!" Matthew answers back between laughter.

953 crutches slightly, readying her claws. "And why would I run?"

Matthew turns to her. Despite his persistent laughter, there are tears rolling down his cheeks and a sad expression on his face. "Because.. I don't want to kill you too!"

953 leaps back and examines him from afar. His body has just started being taken over by the black tar. 

953 smiles. "I will not be so easily frightened, sir."

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Matthew shouts as he moves away slowly.

"I smelled blood and came looking for food." 953 replies in a growl.

"There is.. nothing to eat here.. my.. the tar consumes all.." Matthew replies.

"So your ability..."

"IT IS NOT MY ABILITY!!" Matthew quickly snaps back. "I NEVER WANTED.. THIS. I.. was a soldier.. I enlisted to.. help people!"

"You can help me, by giving me your liver!" 953 begins to lunge forward, but Matthew quickly moves into close range and grabs her hands.

"Would you kill me?!" Matthew asks sadly.

'I remember this statement.. the look in his eyes, pleading for death.. they struck me to the core. There had only been one before him, a young girl on the edge of death offering me her life. I will never forget her face nor how much I detested killing her.' 953 stares into Matthew's eyes. "If you let go.. I was in the process of trying.." She growls back at him.

Matthew moves her hands to where his liver is. "Please.. save me! Release me from this hell!"

953 hesitates for a moment and then plunges her claws into Matthew and rips out his liver. Matthew releases her and falls back into the muddy wall of the trench. 953, likewise, puts some space between him and her while she contemplates eating this liver.

After about twenty minutes, 953 glances at Matthew, noticing he is still alive. "What the heck happened to you? You should be dead by now."

Matthew looks down at his belly which has healed. "Damn it.." He says exhaustedly as he leans back his head. "I was so hoping that would work.."

"On a high note, at least I don't have to feel bad about eating this!" 953 says as she takes a bite. "So what is your story anyway?"

Matthew sighs. "I might as well tell you.. nothing better to do. I was Corporal Matthew Lawrence, French military. I was ordered to explore a man-made hole that could have been utilized by the Germans to infiltrate our ranks. Inside, I discovered an old man who claimed to have been a refugee from a neighboring town. I.. I should have known I couldn't die.. I unloaded a full magazine into him when he attacked me."

"Sounds badass!" 953 says with a smile. "Maybe you're like a superhuman now!"

Matthew shakes his head. "More like a demon.."

"So?!" 953 says standing up. "I have been called a god, demon, you name it. Humans can be so hurtful. Just because I eat human livers doesn't make me a bad person!" 

Matthew glances at her. "What is your name?"

"Kumiho. It is not so much a name as how I like to be identified." 953 replies.

"I will make you a deal.. Kumiho. If you travel with me, I will let you have the liver of anyone I kill." Matthew says.

953 looks around. "Do you plan to kill more?!"

"It is not that I plan to.. I feel compiled to. I have this overwhelming urge to make my victims suffer and scream until their dying breath." Matthew says as his voice slowly becomes deeper.

953 leans down to look into Matthew's eyes. "As long as you agree to never try to harm me."

"I agree." Matthew responds.

She then smiles. "I always wanted an immortal boyfriend!"

Matthew rolls his eyes. "Is it just food and sex with you, or is there more?"

953 holds out her hand. "There is also sleep!"

Matthew chuckles as he takes her hand. "At least you are predictable!"

953 shakes her head. "Sweety, there is nothing predictable about me!"

'It wasn't that I fell in love with him that day.. I had only said that as a joke.. but.. eventually, I grew to love Matthew. A hundred years is a long time to know someone. I could not begin to count all the times he saved my life, in turn, I gave him the company he wanted. I wanted so badly to be a proper companion to him, but he did not require food, drink, nor carnal desires. When we were both captured by the SCP Foundation, I became uneasy and left a few times. Matthew stayed, saying his prey was in great supply. 

One of these outings brought me to a costume event. Needless to say, I fit right in, and I was able to watch the couples from afar. They seemed.. happy. Matthew and I could never hope to have a connection like that.. despite my whole-hearted wish that the SCP Foundation might find a way to cure him. 

While at the event, I killed at least seven people. They were all so unaware of who and what I was. But then.. that boy approached me. He said I was beautiful.. he looked into my eyes as if we were equals.. his.. his smile was so gentle. I tried to pull away, but it was like he had hypnotized me with his charms. After that, we spent the day together, playing games, eating.. I tried to choke down those disgusting chicken livers just to look normal. The highlight of the day was when I won a.. costume contest.. and was awarded a trophy. For the first time in my life, I felt normal.. I felt human.. I felt like I belonged.'

953 hangs her head, averting her eyes from the memory. She then looks up quickly and begins clawing at the people in the memory. 

"BUT I AM NOT NORMAL!! I DO NOT BELONG WITH HUMANS!! I BELONG WITH MATTHEW!!"

She then collapsed to her knees in tears and crosses her arms. 

"I miss you.. I miss you soo much! Why must I press on alone?"

"You are not alone, Kumiho." A voice says as a hand rests upon her shoulder.

953 looks back to see Sasha and the others. 

"We are a family. We move forward together." Rocky adds. "We will reunite you with Matthew, just wait and see!"

953 stands and turns, as she does the memory fades away and she returns to the present. 953 hugs Sasha. "Thank you.. all of you!"

343 nods. "I tried to make it as painless as possible."

"I appreciate it." 953 replies.

"GREAT GREAT! Another addition to our doomsday cult!" Lucifer exclaims snarkily. "343, we need to talk!!"

343 sighs. "Very well.." He snaps his fingers and everyone returns to the foundation.

"Soo.. do you still hate me?" Sophia asks 

953 shakes her head. "I never hated you.. I am just morning.. In fact, I think I am going to go back to my room for a bit. I need a little more time alone to process all this."

"Take all the time you need. We will be here when you return." Sasha adds.

953 turns and walks off, leaving Sophia wondering where they stand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.8K 16
Note: This is NOT a love story between a mask and a child. That is pedophilea, which is NOT what's happening here. This is a Father/daughter relation...
7.5K 164 28
Amelia Brenner, daughter of Martin Brenner, had developed powers at the age of 2. After the death of her mother, Martin buried himself in research, a...
110K 3.2K 31
- Heads up this will be a more romance heavy story compared to my more 'sexually driven' stories lol - You are SCP-8812 -aka- Cthulian Child or The...
174K 12.3K 50
"They took my sister. Now I'm taking her back." Seventeen years ago, humans started developing supernatural abilities. Comic books came true...