Emperor's Knights | ʰⁱⁿᵃᵗᵃ ʰᵃ...

By CloudsInLeSky

「 Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in... More

Chapter 1: Karasuno Village
Chapter 3: Ex-Captain Ikkei Ukai
Chapter 4: You must abide to your duties
Chapter 5: They're Back
Chapter 6: Taking in a Wife?
Chapter 7: Long live the Sun Emperor!
Chapter 8: Excitement
Chapter 9: "Seijoh's Training Ground"
Chapter 10: Karasuno Uniform!
Chapter 11: Weak Countrybumpkins

Chapter 2: Book

2.1K 122 24
By CloudsInLeSky

——————————————————

—Swing!

—Slash!

"Urgh!"

—Thud!

Kageyama panted as he glances over to his wooden sword that flew away to the side and then to Daichi who pointed his sword at him.

Kageyama bows his head in defeat. Daichi smiles then stretched out his hand towards the guy.

Kageyama bit his bottom lip and took the outstretched hand.

"Your pretty good. But you still have a lot to learn!" Daichi said as he pats Kageyama's shoulder.

"......"

"Yeah....I really do.."

Kageyama is determined to get stronger!

"Uwahh! As expected of Daichi-san! Not even showing mercy!" Tanaka shouted then laughed.

"If you want, I can spar with you?" Daichi grins at Tanaka who flinched then shook his head.

"N-No thank you! I'm good!"

—Clap clap!

"Thats good, thats good! As expected of the Vice Captain!"

Captain Keishin stated as he walks towards them.

"You really have nice technique. But I'm kinda surprised to see you do a very fancy sword style...Where did you learn it?"

Captain Keishin asks curiously..

Since this village is so poor...They aren't able to hire or learn any real training. They only learned by the experiences of the previous knights in this village..And only self taught.

So how the hell did Daichi learn it??

Captain Keishin sweatdrops...

"Well....My Father left me a book when he travelled around the continent. He said it would help me. So I just started reading and learning whats inside of it...But some I don't understand because when your in the middle of the book, it is written in ancient language."

Daichi explained and Coach Ukai nodded.

"Hum, Can you lend me the book?"

"Sure! I'll just go get it!"

Daichi then ran back to his house.

"Woohhh! An ancient book that teaches you how to do fancy sword techniques??" Tanaka pondered.

Nishinoya shrugs "Probably"

"Head Captain Ukai! Are we going to learn this...Ancient sword technique thing?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Obviously! We gotta make do what we have since we can't learn from REAL knights."

"Aren't you also a Knight, Captain?" Nishinoya tilted his head.

"I'm not an OFFICIAL knight...I haven't even been knighted yet. So I'm also as clueless as you guys are! I only learnt some little things my Grandfather taught me."

"Oh oh! I heard your Grandfather is also part of the Imperial Knights that fought beside the previous emperor!" Tanaka exclaimed in excitement.

Nishinoya: "Yeah yeah! Tell us more about him!"

Keishin sighs "Yeah he's a real knight, but NOT part of the Imperial Knights order. He also didn't fought beside the previous emperors."

"He's only one of the Teachers that teaches the new Knight recruits. Nothing special."

Tanaka: "But still!! He's a Knight! A real Knight! Isn't that still awesome??" 

Kageyama nodded vigorously in agreement!

Keishin sighs heavily then shook his head "You don't get it"

"Captain! Heres the book!"

Daichi ran towards Keishin and handed the book over to him. Keishin took it and then flipped the pages.

He widened his eyes in shock then covered his mouth...

"Oh my Sun...."

Keishin looks at Daichi in disbelief..

"Where the hell did your Father get a hold of this??!"

Daichi tilted his head. "Huh??"

"Where the hell did he find this book?!"

"Oh...He told me he just found it lying beside a lake. It was wet, but good thing this book seems waterproof..?....Why?"

Keishin bit his bottom lip. "...This book was written by Edgar Marivaldi, a famous swordsmaster and martial artist...I heard it was stolen, but what the hell is it doing in this place??.."

"Woah?! Are you talking about...THE Edgar Marivaldi?!" Tanaka exclaimed in shock..

Keishin nodded "I certainly am"

"This is amazing and all, but, why is an amazing book like this here in this place? Isn't this a very old book?" Yanaguchi asks while observing the book.

Keishin nodded "Yeah it is, that famous swordsman wrote this book a hundred years ago."

"Huh?! A hundred years ago?!" Nishinoya shouted in shock.

"Thats pretty long!" Tanaka also shouted.

"Yeah, I know. But oh well! Aren't we lucky? Hahaha!" Keishin laughed in glee as he flipped through the pages in the book.

"Nishinoya and Tanaka, call everyone to gather in the training area! Its time to learn some real skills!"

"Yes Captain!" Tanaka and Nishinoya saluted then ran away.

"Huh? We're going to learn those skills now Head Captain Ukai??" Yamaguchi sweatdrops.

"Of course! We have to! What if someone takes the book away? That would be very regretful and unfortunate." Kageyama stated in seriousness.

"I agree to what Kageyama said" Daichi nodded. "I mean...This is a once in a life time experience and we cannot miss it."

"Well, I understand..."

Keishin: "Kekekekekekekeke"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
—Knock knock

"Emperor, dinner has been served."

A rustle can be heard in the Emperor's office, the person that was laying his head down on the table rised, and the papers scattered on the floor.

He was dazed for a moment then replied with a listless tone in his honey like voice that can seduce anyone.

"Thank you.."

The butler slightly blushed, even though he just heard the Emperor's voice...He can't help but feel shy.

The Emperor dismissed the butler and stood up from his chair with a yawn..
Working from day to night really is tiring, he must get his beauty sleep later..

He walked out from his office and got greeted by a Knight guarding his front door.

"I greet the Sun Emperor." The Knight with dark olive air bowed his head.

Shoyo simply nodded his head without batting an eye and walked along the halls towards the dining table to eat.

The Knight didn't mind and just followed the Emperor.

He has been appointed by the higher ups to be the Emperor's bodyguard since there were lot of assassination attempts.

He was happy to be by the Emperor's side because he has always dreamed of doing this when he was younger, and now it came true.

He looks at the back of the Emperor's head, his orange bright hair swaying from side to side as he walks elegantly and confidently.

Very majestic.

The Knight with dark olive hair thought in admiration.
.
.
.
.
.
——————————————————
To Be Continued

Manju: Thank y'all for reading!~

Narrator-kun: Thank you for reading.

Assistant-san: Thanks for reading!

Have a great day/evening everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.7K 70
dance au hinata harem ----- ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴜꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 𝗵𝗶𝗺... ᴛ...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...
61.3K 1.9K 35
[ABO AU] Being an Alpha, is an advantage, as what most people would say but for Tsuchiya, it isn't. Suppressing desires and instincts are a lot harde...
72K 1.9K 14
Hinata Shouyou was 13 when he started to get tics. He, nor' his family didn't know what was going on. at 1st people didn't really notice bc the tics...