runaway, chigiri hyouma โœ“

By -megumifushiguro

โ we were like bonnie and clyde, damned to die. โž ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ + ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ... More

้€ƒไบก่€….
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ two เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ three เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ four เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ five เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ six เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ seven เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ eight เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ nine เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ten เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ eleven เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ twelve เฟเพ‚
โ‡ข ห—หห‹ epilogue เฟเพ‚

โ‡ข ห—หห‹ one เฟเพ‚

4.8K 136 127
By -megumifushiguro

❛❛ all the crimes he did were made out of love. ❜❜

DISCLAIMER; this was once a chainsaw man book but i changed it into so please if you find any comments from before just don't mind them and if there is any grammar typo where i forgot to change the names just let me know. <3

the afternoon sun beams relentlessly. you're surprised that no fields have begun to burn, as dry and hot as it is.

you stand near your car, which, to be precise, is not your car at all, and seek some shade under one of the bare, withered trees.

you keep looking over at the white house. hyouma has told you to wait outside, to be careful that no one comes by and calls the police.

because even in this wasteland, someone would pass by and then not bother to call the police, especially since the car is not even suspicious, unless the person read the newspaper and knew that this very car was stolen.

but this probability is rather low, just like the probability that any person drags their ass through this landscape at these temperatures.

bored, you blow a strand of hair out of your face, squat in your flowered summer dress in the grass and play with the black ski mask in your hands.

you decide to whistle at hyouma's instruction and venture towards the house. the door is open and the floor of the porch makes a creaking sound as you set foot on it.

the only thing you hear is the clatter from inside, the light wind and the chirping of crickets.

with the ski mask over your head, you enter the house. cautiously you step through it, heading for the room from which the sounds come. hyouma, also wearing a ski mask, rummages around in the cupboards, not noticing you.

he is startled by the creaking of a floorboard, turns around appruptly, the silver revolver ready in his hand.

out of reflex you throw up your arms, start to grin when you hear him sigh in relief.

"it's just you. i told you to wait outside," he hisses softly, turning his attention back to the lockers.

"it's boring outside, besides, no one comes around anyway," you mumble, joining him. "what are you looking for?" you let your gaze wander through the devastated kitchen.

"they said the cash was in the kitchen," he clenches his hands in annoyance. "fuck, do i have to kill one first for them to give me a more accurate description?"

"them? how many are there and where did you lock them up?" you take a few steps back, looking at the shelves of the cupboards.

"a couple, about fifty i think. they are tied up and blindfolded in their bed" he tells you, watching you as you inspect the kitchen cabinets.

"they weren't lying. here's the money," you smile and look at the glass filled with banknotes. "give me your gloves," you instruct him.

he pulls the black leather gloves from his fingers and hands them to you.

you are always careful to leave as few traces as possible, you can't afford any mistakes. even the smallest one can have fatal consequences for you two.

you stand on your tiptoes and take the glass from the kitchen cabinet with your gloves.

hyouma is already holding a black backpack for you, into which you pour the money.

"i've already packed some provisions, let's go" he says, running out of the kitchen.

he just wants to be able to take that ski mask off his face, because he's sweating to death under it. he'd rather not wear it at all - but safety first, no one must know who you are.

just as you are about to follow him, you notice a newspaper lying on the wooden kitchen table - on the front page is a house you know very well.

without thinking about it, you grab it.

in the hallway, hyouma comes running towards you in a panic, pushing you along him around the next corner. he puts a finger on your lips, which are covered by the mask, symbolizing that you should be quiet.

"nakamura, mai, are you around here?" you hear a strange man's voice, and you are instantly struck with fear.

fear of being discovered.

hyouma grabs your hand and quietly pulls you along with him. while searching the house earlier, he discovered a back entrance that leads directly outside to the field.

he carefully pushes the door handle, praying inwardly that the door will not make any noise.

you might think you were lucky, because the door opens silently, allowing you to get away unnoticed.

while you run towards the stolen red chevrolet caprice, the man with in the house calls the police when he discovers the devastated kitchen. actually, the stranger just wanted to visit his friends, didn't suspect that he would stumble upon a crime scene.

"damn, what if that guy saw us? i didn't tell you to keep watch for nothing. we would have been caught almost" he hisses, slamming the driver's side door of the car.

"sorry i didn't expect anyone to get their ass to this house in this wasteland on a normal weekday" you buckle up.

"imagine what would happen if he saw our car" he starts the engine.

"the car was hidden behind the bushes and hardly visible. the guy certainly wouldn't have noticed it."

you put the newspaper on your lap and start reading the article on the front page.

"what is it?" hyoumas voice quiets down, the anger slowly starting to subside the further you get from the house.

"the newspaper was on the kitchen table, the article is about us" you say without looking up and continue reading.

he becomes curious, wants to know what they write about you both. "what does it say?"

"we are still considered missing, or rather,  they write that we have run away" you inform him, telling him only half the truth, because you have left out a very important detail.

a satisfied smile creeps onto his lips, while he turns up the radio a bit.

unfortunately, he doesn't suspect that you're keeping one very important thing from him.

"there's even another article, about last week's burglary," you skim over it. "they don't connect us to these. there's nothing about us," you tell him, more than relieved — hyouma is no different.

until now the police are still in the dark, but while you still feel safe, thinking you got away without a trace, you still made mistakes.

no crime is perfect, not even yours. the police will find the tire tracks and the missing newspaper will not go unnoticed.

yes, maybe taking the newspaper with you was even one of your most fatal mistakes.

i hope i made you curious with the first chapter and you'll continue reading this book, it means a lot to me since i love tragic love stories, ugh.

if you have any questions, leave them here in the comments <3

some other characters will be in this story too, stay tuned !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.4K 19
"a blue gun to kill? wtaf." fem! reader | yakuza! au. ยฉSEN. โš JUNE 2023.
131K 5K 23
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
46.5K 1.8K 24
๐Ÿ–‡โ€บ multi!bllk ร— reader IN WHICH some of the blue lock boys decide to jokingly roleplay on discord to pass the time, and you happen to be one of the...
10K 445 12
โžณ ๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ - ยน๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...