[∆÷ COPY ÷∆] × [4NEMO X M! RE...

By abcdz1628

[Completed Story :D] Started: August 7, 2021 Finished: February 6, 2022 REMINDER: THIS FANFICTION WAS RELEASE... More

∆÷ Beginning ÷∆
√ π Idol Problems π√
√ π Fish Lover Boy π√
♡°•The Drunk Singer•°♡
£× See yah ×£
π × Greetings ×π
[°• Problem? • °]
['°• Their Idol •°']
['°• Get Along? •°']
Incorrect Quotes
[Rivals]
4nemo Boys Reacts
||°• Awkward•°||
[♡°•Hang out•°♡]
[♡°•ʀᴀɴᴋs•°♡]
[♡°•sɪᴍᴘ•°♡]
[♡°•Ride•°♡]
[♡°•perfect•°♡]
explain
Genshin Xiao meets M/N
Memes
[°•Plan•°]
[B*tch]
1k Vote Special Chapter
['°• Fun Fact •°']
21k reads Special
Final
[√°•Mojito•°√]
√°•Secrets•°√
[∆°•30k Special•°∆]
[°•Play with me•°]
[∆°•Twitter•°∆]
[°•∆Collaboration Concert°•∆]
...
...
[∆°•Arrived•°∆]
[∆°•Time•°∆]
Interesting....
Christmas Route
scenarios
New Year
{62k Reads Special}
[∆°•Enough•°∆]
[∆°•Suffer•°∆]
[✰•°Reveal•°✰]
[•∆°Reaction•∆°]
[°✿•Bonding•✿°]
[°✵• Soon •✵°]
4NEMO REACTS
[°•4NEMO REACTS•°]
[∆°•4NEMO REACTS•°∆]
[°•❀ Waiting ❀•°]
Epilogue
Aether's Last POV
100k Special Chapter
announcement
120k Reads
6K Votes Special

[∆°•Delusional•°∆]

2.6K 148 120
By abcdz1628

[We're slowly seeing M/N's Background Story in the future chapters since Xiao finally found out, M/N is Geshou.]

M/N'S POV
I was outside of the 4NEMO Building to buy some drinks in my favorite Cafe.

I was wearing a mask since people knew about me being a manager of 4NEMO.

Of course, they will take advantage of me so they can get close to the 4NEMO Boys which is I can't allow to let my guard down.

I managed to get to the cafe with no paparazzi who noticed my disguise, What a relief.

I walked to the Cashier to see Verr Goldet smiling at me.

"It's nice to see you again, This Cafe already misses you!"

"Wait it can talk?"

"It was a joke but what I mean is the people who work here miss you."

I chuckled

"I see that's good to know, Well You know my order then and 3 Mocha Frappuccino take out."

I told her, She nodded with a smile on her face, I gave her the cash and handed me the receipt.

"Here's the receipt and please wait for a moment, It will not take long."

Verr Godlet told me, I smiled behind my mask.

"No worries, I'm not in a hurry, I'll just use the restroom."

"Sure."

I walk to the restroom and sigh in relief, It's still a public bathroom with 6 stalls so I shouldn't let my guard down.

I looked at the Mirror to see a person behind me with a mask on her face. Based on her figure it was a girl that almost looked the same age as I am.

I immediately turned around to fight her but she immediately throw a white powder at me.

It made me feel sleepy as I slowly lose consciousness.

Verr Godlet's POV
Hmm?

He just went to the bathroom right?

So he won't take long...

But 30 minutes have passed since I last met him, I ask one of my employees who are male to check on the male restroom.

There's no CCTV in there because it will make people uncomfortable who are using the toilet.

But both Restrooms has an Emergency door just in case if something happens

But when the Employee cane back with a panic look on his face...

"What's wrong?"

"There's no one in the male restroom but I've found a suspicious white powder on the floor...and I don't think it's Baby Powder."

He said As I saw Police at the entrance door and inspect the Male restroom.

Turns out my employee immediately called the police when his partner who's an idiot smelled the powder from the floor and fell asleep immediately.

The Police also found M/N's phone on the floor with a cracked screen.

I immediately tried to call his Brother using his phone.

Who in the world kidnapped him?

Author's POV

At the 4nemo building
"So am I gonna lay on the bed, and M/N is gonna kiss me?"

"He WOULD NOT!"

Kazuha should at Xiao who was blushing by just thinking of M/N kissing him on the cheek, The Director said that M/N is only gonna kiss him on the cheek.

Aether and Venti were only laughing at their conversation when Jean suddenly slammed the door open with a nervous expression on her face.

This action made the 4boys worried

"What's wrong, Jean?" (Aether)

"Did something happen?" (Venti)

Xiao and Kazuha only remain silent waiting for Jena who was breathing heavily.

"M/N....M/N was Kidnapped."

Those words made the 4 boys world stop moving, Kazuha and Xiao immediately went to their locker to grab their Metal Bar and Katana.

With angry expressions on their faces, While Venti had an emotionless expression.

Aether's expression was lost and his eyes were empty and laughed loudly.

"HAHHAHAHA!! What a joke...Jean, What did you mean kidnapped?"

Aether asked as his voice deepen with anger emitting in his tone.

Kazuha and Xiao we're already at the exit door with weapons in their hands. And 20 bodyguards holding them back so they won't get out.

"BOY! IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF ME! I WILL HIT THIS METAL BAR ON YOUR HEADS!" (XIAO)

"LET GO!! M/N IS IN DANGER!!" (KAZUHA)

Both of the boys shouted blinded by anger, As the bodyguards tried their best to hold them back.

"Xiao and Kazuha, That's enough."

A calm voice said behind them, They all turned their heads around to see Diluc who was calm but you can clearly see his red eyes were filled with anger.

Xiao and Kazuha only glared at him and walk towards him which the bodyguards sighed in relief that they both didn't go outside with weapons in their hands.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN!? M/N IS LITERALLY IN DANGER THAT HE NEEDS OUR HELP!?!?!"

Kazuha shouted out of anger at Diluc, As Diluc who remained calm as he close his eyes trying to himself remain

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ENOUGH?! WE STILL HAVEN'T FOUND HI-

Xiao was cut off by Diluc who gave up holding back his anger.

"EXACTLY!! DO YOU THINK RUNNING OFF OUTSIDE THE BUILDING WITH WEAPONS ON YOUR HAND IN PUBLIC WILL HELP YOU FIND M/N FASTER?!!?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO LOOK OR WHAT EVEN HAPPENED?!?! DO YOU KNOW WHO KIDNAPPED HIM?! DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP HIM WITH YOUR RECKLESS DECISIONS?!! THINK BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING!!! YOU HAVE A BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD FOR A REASON!! USE IT!!!"

Diluc shouted at them in anger that the entire building can hear him, Kazuha and Xiao only clicked their tongue in annoyance knowing Diluc was correct. They didn't even let Jean finish to what she was saying

Kaeya arrived in time with Zhongli and Childe who were so worried for M/N.

"M/N was no where in the School or in the Cafe."

Childe said with anger can be heard from his home as he finished the call with his men who are the fatui and was searching for M/N's whereabouts but they found nothing.

Zhongli was scolding Xiao and Kazuha, Kaeya who was trying his best to calm his brother down.

Jean, Venti, and Aether went down to meet the DCKZ.

Aether who looks tired with his empty eyes and Venti who looks like he can kill someone now if he want too but he was just holding back his anger.

"Let's just trust the Police, for now, Don't do anything reckless while I and the DCKZ are gone to talk to the police."

After that Jean and the others left the Building except for the 4NEMO boys who are left behind.

Venti and Aether pulled out a black hat and black mask.

Kazuha and Xiao also did the same thing.

"I'm not just gonna sit here and do nothing." (Aether)

"Same here, I'll go investigate in the east." (Venti)

"I'll go to the west." (Aether)

"North" (Kazuha)

"South" (Xiao)

They all bring our their walkie-talkie that has the 4nemo logo on the back.

"Let's go."

They all mumbled as they all went in different directions.

With M/N
As the {h/c} haired boy slowly opens his eyes as he blinks once more to adjust his vision.

When his vision cleared he saw Kazuha's pictures around the room, If you look at all the pictures that were attached to the wall it looks like it was taken secretly.

Because there can't a single photo that Kazuha was looking directly at the camera....Someone must have kidnapped him that has a wild obsession with Kazuha.

M/N was tied up on the chair with his mouth shut because of the duct tape, M/N sighed tiredly, He can't do anything.

As he heard someone's footsteps coming in the bedroom.

It was a girl

"Ah, You're finally awake. How are you?"

She only met with silence, She only laughs loudly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you had duct tape on your mouth."

She said with an innocent smile on her face as she ripped off the tape on M/N's mouth harshly, It made M/N hiss in pain since some part of his lips got ripped offf along with the tape.

"How are you?"

"Not doing great."

M/N answered with no fear in his voice as he looked at her straight into her eyes.

The girl only chuckled at his reply and sat on her bed.

"That's great, I want to see you suffer after all."

"Really? Why?"

"Oh? You're not gonna ask who am I?"

"I know you."

M/N said this made the girl laughs at him once again not believing him.

"Who am I then?"

"You are Li Qiang, One of My Classmates in school where Kazuha attend too. You're the one who leaked information to the media that Kazuha was attending in the school...One of the fatui Fbi told me they didn't know you. I never paid attention to you before because I had no interest in you but I didn't think you're an Obsessed person to someone who will never love you-

M/N was cut off when a thick Dictionary book hit on hit head so hard that he can feel a bump on his head.

M/N looked at Qiang who was glaring ad him angrily while M/N just smirked at him mockingly.

"What's the matter? Did I hit the spot?"

M/N asked her in a teasing tone despite he just had gotten hit by a Thick Dictionary Book.

Qiang smiled at him innocently

"Of course not, I'm just simply showing you...That Kazuha will belong to me."

M/N only laughed at her mockingly

"Keep dreaming, You Delusional B*tch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 554 31
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸." "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱." "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢...
16.7K 375 14
This is just a story about our main character going on a mission to another world called teyvat.Genshin Impact does not belong to me nor the characte...
20.7K 684 21
-𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊? -𝕳𝖔𝖜 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜? Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is...
241K 9.2K 20
!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change my mind but I'm not that confident that I...