๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ž๐™– (๐™†๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ž...

Autorstwa 12lily34anime

๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฎ = [meh-ta-noy-ah] Greek (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life... Wiฤ™cej

๐—–๐—› ๐Ÿญ, ๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ

143 6 3
Autorstwa 12lily34anime

𝗡estled in the woodland, as humble as any rock face in these parts, was a mansion. It's windows were as shy eyes, large to welcome any ray of sun. The rock walls belonged right where it was, as if perchance it had grown up right from that hallowed ground. It was as if it had been called into existence to protect those who came to dwell within, to quell the elements and allow a heat to build from hearths into the inhaled woodland air. The whole mansion was surrounded by peace and peace but looks like that someone or should I say a certain silver headed girl doesn't like much of a peace....

"𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗔" The voice of glass shattering and a n old woman's scream echo through the whole mansion, gathering all the attention of the workers working there.

The old woman who was screaming before helplessly look at her expensive glass ornate which is now lying on the lustrous marbled floor, completely shattered.

Dressed up in a white square neck elastic- ruffled elbow-length sleeves top with a pair of blue jeans, the silver headed girl gulp down the lump which was forming in her throat, gaining some courage she open her mouth to speak " O-ops s-sweets p-please d-dont be mad I p-promise you I w-will buy you a new one anyways it looks so old.

After finishing her whole stuttering speech the teal eyed girl took a peek at her grandma who looks like is ready to bite someone's head off.

Aera's eyes widen a little bit as she saw her grandmother slowly walking in her direction, backing away a little Aera decided to ran away from the scene but looks like she has a bad luck today as grandma is now just a little feet away from her.

" My dear Aira, first you skip your photo shoots, then because of your clumsiness you broke my favorite vase that your grandpa gifted me so lovingly on our twentieth anniversary, then instead of apologizing, you say it's too old and you will buy me a new one , come here you INDECENT GIRL!" Grandma shouted the last part as she saw Aera running towards the big doors.

"OMG I AM SORRY SWEETS BUT PLEASE LEAVE ME, AHHH!!!" Aera shouted, looking back to see her grandma but she saw nothing but a flying pliable, old, wooden......SLIPPER of her grandmother.

Aera squeal in horror but good thing her reflexes were fast as she quickly bend down to the floor which cause the slipper to land straight on the doors with a loud thud.

Aera glances up a little and saw her grandma running towards her slipper which was mercilessly lying on the floor "Oh my god are you okay my dear slipper I am so sorry please Aera's grandfather don't be mad at me for not taking care of these slippers that you gifted me I still remember how--" .

Aera rolled her eyes at her grandma's dramatic behavior, her grandma just loves her slippers so much because her I mean Aera's grandpa 'gifted' her those.

Snapping back from her chains of thoughts, Aera realised that it is a perfect chance to escape from her grandma who is currently distracted. She got up for a bit and give a small glance on her grandmother who was still paying attention to her dear slipper.

Taking that as a full chance Aera ran towards her room. "YES! " Aera cheered and do a little happy dance as she was finally able collect all of her essentials which were scattered all around her room.

Aera was about to leave her room when she felt a tug or more like a scratch on her left leg, rolling her eyes like for the 100th time of this day Aera look down and was met with the sharp purple eyes of her friendly - foe grey kitten, Lego.

"Wow! am I daydreaming the one and only Mr foe Lego wants to come with me, huh" Aera spoke, sarcasm was dripping from her each and every word.

Rolling her eyes again Aera pick her little grey kitten and securely put it in her mini bag not before receiving a scratch and an unpleasant 'meow' from the little fiesty kitten.

After all her packings and drama Aera finally reach the living room, glancing at each of the corner if her grandma was still there but thankfully no one was there Aera release a sigh of relief, smirking she mutter " Nobody can capture the one and only Kim Aera ".

Saying this Aera was about to climb down the stairs when she heard an unsuspected voice behind her " Well well dear may I ask where are you going right now? " .

Hearing her grandma's voice Aera gulp down a little and turn towards her grandma who has the most scariest smirk on her face "o-oh s-s-sweets n-no were w-why I-I would go h-huh" Aera stuttered as she saw her grandma coming towards her way.

"Well then why are you carrying that bag, huh" Grandma replied as she point her index finger at Aera's black mini bag.

"Ahh t-this" Aera was about to say something but a sudden idea popped in Aera's mind as she shouted " OH MY GRANDMA YOU KNOW WHEN I WAS PASSING THROUGH YOUR ROOM I SAW A MOUSE WAS TRYING TO TEAR YOUR SCARF THAT GRANDPA HAD GIFTED YOU".

And as planned Aera's grandma ran away from there towards her room, shouting "WHAT OH MY GOD! MY DEAR SCARF I COMING".

Aera just smirk at her genius plan, taking this as a full chance Aera slid down the whole grand stairs and ran towards the door, dramatically muttering " I am coming Japan streets just wait".

𝗔 𝗲 𝗿 𝗮

For God knows how much long time I have been wandering around the streets of here in Japan. Well honestly I haven't explored Japan that much because of those photoshoots well modeling was never my choice but what can you say when your own mother is one of the most famous fashion designer in worldwide.

I sigh for the 120th time of this day seriously I don't know what will happen to me if I go back to the mansion I just hope sweets mood will be good but again I've broken her favourite vase that she loved the 'most'.

I glance at my wrist watch and saw it's now 3'30 pm I was getting irritated by each passing seconds because of 2 things - first this damn mask which is like sticking on my face and second this little pipsqueak who is right now scratching my hand I just glared at the pipsqueak but suddenly my thoughts went to a certain sport called beyblading I don't know why but I just feel a little bit uneasy when it came to this sport it's not like I hate it or something but the thing is my mother just don't want me to beyblade anymore I still remember how she always told me that beyblade isn't a good sport I mean I know she wants me to focus on my modeling career but still why she needs to get so worked up when it comes to beyblading. When I just was a little child I always dream to became a great beyblader but I can't say anything to mom also I just don't know what's wrong with mom when it comes to me, beyblading I just wish that I can beyblade again.

Walking for some time, I find myself near the river side. Looking at yet another pair of bladers beyblading. But something about this match screamed that it wasn't same as the kids' matches. Something about this match, screamed battle. It's being long time since I've beyblade but that doesn't mean I am newbie in this game, not gonna bragg sometimes I can be a genius when it comes to this game. Can't being able to handle my curiosity, I kept Lego on the ground and walked down the stairs not before giving a knowing glare at the kitty who was now licking his paws. I rolled my eyes at the pipsqueak and stood behind two boys. Luckily no one noticed me being there.

"What's going on?" The dark blue haired boy asked as his opponent's beybalde raised in the air. This was something I wasn't really a lot familiar with but seriously, his beyblade was draining out energy of the other beyblade.

"Thats it!" The short boy in front of me exclaimed "Kai's beyblade is feeding off the energy of Tyson's blade!"

'Poor Tyson, this is not something you can counter easily' I thought as I look at the frustrated blue haired boy.

"Finish it!" Tyson screamed out of frustration, my eyes darted on both of their beyblades.

"The battle have only started." The other boy smirked.

"He's got a bitbeast." I whispered quietly to myself as I saw a creature drawn on his beyblade chip.

"Oh no, what's Kai planning at?" I heard the other boys speak.

'So that his name huh, Kai? ' I thought as I look at the dark haired boy who has a smirk on his face. I returned my gaze again on the stadium where both beys were still clashing.

Both of their beyblades kept clashing with each other. The blue one back a little and circled the other, that's when I knew it was going to be the last clash before one get thrown out. The blue beyblade went towards Tyson's blade with full force which cause Tyson's blade to get smashed into pieces and flew towards us.

Both the boys in front of me moved out in time and before I could have processed anything, my hand went up shielding my face and the blade came straight to my hand, my fist closing around it.

The boy called Tyson came running to me, I opened my fist to see his beybalde completely broken.

"My beyblade.." Tyson cried, "he wasted my beyblade."

"I don't think this can be repaired," I said putting the broken beyblade in his palms "I'm sorry."

"See Carlos, if you understand how to feed off your opponent's strength, you win." I turned towards that dark haired boy, what he said just doesn't fit right with me. "Come on, let's go."

"Hey you wait there," I called back "what you just said right now isn't something very good and bold ."

" Well, I don't ask your advice but who might you be?" The dark haired boy ask, raising one of his eyebrows on me.

"Well I think my name isn't the most concerned thing right now, or is it? " I scoffed "What you said back then proves that you don't have enough strength of your own to win a match, isn't it?"

"Are you challenging me 'little girl'?" He spoke, I rolled my eyes at the last part, seriously the audacity of this boy.

"Whatever you would like to call it, what do you say? Up for a battle? Or too scared to even talk little boyyy?" I chuckled, mocking him.

"No thanks I don't like to battle some girl who just came out of nowhere and is now challenging me" He spoke as he turn around to leave, I clenched my fist but let me get this straight he just messed up with a wrong person

"Tch, are you chickening out little boy? " I smirk as just like what I planned Kai turned around and give me a sharp glare to which I just responded with amy most common eye roll.

"Then let me warn you, I would be the one smirking at the end, when you lose."

"Ufff, We will see that" I replied as I took out the familiar white and golden beyblade inside of my pocket.

'Hey partner it's been a long time but I know we will rock this, right' I thought as I clenched my finger against it's heavy metal rings.

I took out my launcher and we both positioned our launchers at the stadium.

"3.... 2......1..let it rip! "

Both our beyblades hit the stadium almost together, difference of a millisecond.

"Take the centre Deroxx!" I commanded.

"Get over with this Dranzer!" Kai growled.

Dranzer circled around Deroxx waiting for the right time to attack. With another round, Dranzer came towards Deroxx with full force.

"Move out!" At my command, Deroxx dodged the attack.

'You know the drill partner' I thought smirking.

Dranzer went for another attack but Deroxx moved out of the centre at the right time, leaving Dranzer now in centre, totally of guard.

"Now attack!" I shout.

This time, no attack was dodged. Both the beyblades clashed with the same force. Again and again, draining the same amount of energy from each other.

"End this!" Kai growled.

As if both Dranzer and Kai we're connected, Dranzer instantly moved back and then towards my beyblade.

'Go Deroxx' I mentally scream .

Both met for the end, clashing with the same force, and knocking each other out at the same time.

"Its a draw!" A voice behind me exclaimed.

I picked up Deroxx, quite confused myself. Looking up, I was met with Kai's retreating back. Deroxx emitted a faint glow, raising millions of questions in my head.

"That was such an awesome battle!" The voice behind me exclaimed again.

I turned back to see the three boys looking at me. The tall one had a small smile on his face, the short one had a grin reaching his ears, and the last one, who lost the match earlier was looking at everywhere but me which causes me to frown a little.

"Thanks by the way I should go now" I try to get out of this situation cuz if I get involved with them then they will get to know my identity.

I ran away from there not caring about whether they are calling me or not. I quickly pick up Lego despite of him giving me the scratches but right now this is the least of my concern.

After running away for God knows how much long I finally reach the mansion, opening the doors I sigh in relief as I saw no one but looks like luck isn't my side tonight as I turn my gaze towards the stairs I saw an old figure leaning on the railings.

" Well well, looks like you finally got the time to return back home Aera?" My breath got stuck into my throat as I hear sweets voice.

"AHHH PLEASE SAVE ME GOD" I scream looking back at sweets who was cracking her knuckles, dangerously smiling.

______________________________________

Well, looks like Aera wouldn't be able to sneak out of the mansion without her grandma's permission for a long time now.

"COME HERE YOU BRAT! "

"AHHH SORRY SWEETS IT WAS REALLY A MISTAKE! "

"MISTAKE MY FOOT COME HERE YOU INDECENT GIRL! "

"AHHH OH MY! CRUEL WOMAN CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LOWER YOUR DAMN SLIPPER IT REALLY HURTS! "

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR LANGUAGE AERA I SWEAR I WILL FEED YOUR HEAD TO THE DUCKS!"

"BUT DUCKS DON'T EAT MEAT I THINK! "

"OUCH! ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL ME WITH YOUR DAMN SLIPPERS, SWEETS! "

"WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT MY DEAR SLIPPERS, HUH! "

"OUCH! NOTHING SWEETS, AHHHHHHH!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

125K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
677K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
74K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...