Jungkook Imagines

By JEONYOONICTIONS

Here are some perfect oneshots of our 꾸기💞 Hope you'll enjoy them CAUSE I WORKED HARD ON IT 🕳️🧑‍🦯 REQUEST... More

Unholy Closet
Stressed - Part Two
Match
Baby
Sorry
You won't give up!

Stressed - Part One

316 2 0
By JEONYOONICTIONS

⚠️‼️TW: SU!C!DE‼️⚠️
ANGST and FLUFF

Long a$$ chapter again
(Sorry I don't know why I write them so long, hope you don't get bored )

Y/n's POV:

I was currently studying for my final exams, I had been skipping sleep for my exams. I understand it's really bad for my health but
Asian parents care about your grades more than your health
Sad but true, absolutely true.

No, Happiness and Privacy for a child, doesn't include in Asian parents' vocabulary. It doesn't at all, that's what is happening to me these months, I got really low marks in my first terminal and they literally made me feel I'm the worst daughter ever. So, yeah, wanna prove them I ain't the worst neither bad at all.

The only person who takes care of me without hoping for anything in return is, my boyfriend, Jungkook.
I don't know where would I'd be if I didn't have kook with me. He always protects me from literally everyone!

I seriously love him so much, SO MUCH!

I rarely meet him nowadays, I really want him right now. To comfort me, to be with me right now.

I was in my own world till I heard someone yelling at me

Dad: Y/N!!!

Me: Uh...dad? What happened?

Dad: You're supposed to study for 14 hours a day! It's only been 8! What bout the rest?! I don't wanna get disappointed by you again! Atleast don't be a shitty daughter!!

Me: I-I'll try, I'm studying right now dad, I really am

Dad: You're so disappointing, I wish I never had you, Don't even know what sins I did to get you

Me: I'll get good marks next time

Dad: You better do or you're out of this house, I can't take your expenses anymore when you can't even give good marks anymore

Me: I know, I-I am sorry dad

And he slammed the door leaving me alone here, shitty daughter? Disappointment? Did he mean it?
I just couldn't control anymore and cried...hard...really hard.

Me: What was my fault? I tried my best! Why can't I just get the love back I give?! I'm so done with my life, My existence. I-I can't take it anymore. I-I wanna go, wanna disappear... forever.

And then I decided to make his wish real. If he wants me dead? I'm ready, I won't be a burden to anyone anymore, I'll never will be.

Me: Imy s-sorry, Mom and Dad, I'll be gone now. You can stay happy now. Without me, without your burden. And I luv you so so so much Jungkook, baby, I'm sorry I'll leave you without telling.

I wrote a letter for Jungkook and finally...took my blade and swiped it through my wrist, the blood, so beautiful. I might sound like a psycho but It feels relaxing, My body, soul has lighten up now. Good bye cruel world, I'll be gone now...forever.

Author's POV:

Y/n cuts herself on her wrist damaging two of her nerves, She breathed heavily due to lack of oxygen and slow heart pumps. Her eyes slowly closing and eventually she collapsed on the floor with a thud. Blood gushing out her wrist and her soul out of her body.

At the same time, her mother came in. Was supposed to call her for lunch but the scene infront of her. Stopped her whole world. Her daughter laying lifelessly on the floor. The floor being painted with y/n's crimson red blood.

Mom: Y/NNN!!!!!!!!!!

She ran towards her crying hard and aggressively shaking her daughter in order to wake her up. Her husband rapidly came to her hearing his wife's screams. He too was, horrified watching his wife shaking his daughter who was covered in blood.

Dad: Y/n...Y/n...Y/N!!!!

Mom: CALL THE AMBULANCE!! SHE'S STILL BREATHING!! PLEASE I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY ONLY DAUGHTER!!

As the feared parents called the ambulance quickly taking her to the hospital while her dad messaged Jungkook informing about the dangerous plight happened to them

Jungkook's POV:

I was in my dorm with my hyungs until I got a text message, it was from y/n's dad...what can it be?

I opened the text and my whole world, crashed. Y/n is in hospital? Critical condition?

Text:

Y/n's Dad:

Hello Jungkook, I'm your girlfriend's father and I wanna inform you that y/n is in hospital, fighting for her life. She's on the stake between life and death. Please I want you too come to XXX hospital real quick. Be there fast Jungkook, she's in the ICU now and the doctors and treating her. I don't know what will turn out at the end but all I wanna say is, she needs you. Please be there fast.

-Dad

Y/n? On the stake? I was shaking in fear as my heart pumping really fast...I couldn't think of anything else than my girlfriend. She's everything for me!! I can't lose her.
I was shedding tears until yoongi hyung called me out worried

Yoongi: Jungkook?! Why are you crying? What happened?

Me: H-Hyung, H-Hospital, Y-Y/n, ICU.

Yoongi: What happened to y/n?!

Me: L-Let's go to hospital, M-My love is in ICU

Yoongi: Let's go, but stop crying jungkook

Author's POV:

Yoongi and Jungkook reached the hospital, Jungkook immediately asking for his girlfriend who was in ICU, he was impatient and horrified as his negative thoughts didn't let him calm down for a even mili sec.

Jungkook: Y-Y/n....Y/N?!?! L/N Y/N? WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND?!

Doctor: You must be her boyfriend, You're looking for Miss L/n Y/n?

Jungkook: Yes doctor!! Where is she?!

Yoongi: Jungkook calm down, let him talk

Doctor: He is right Mr. Jungkook, Calm down, your girlfriend is in the observatory room, it was really hard for us but we succeeded, she's out of danger but she needs to be in observation for 48 hours. It'd better if no one meets her now, only you can as you're her boyfriend. She hasn't lost a lot of blood and that's the reason we could save her but she damaged two of her nerves with the blade, please make sure not to stress her right now as she's in a real sensitive condition right now. You may go and meet her in room no. 104
Thank you.

Jungkook: Thank you doctor for saving my girlfriend, I'll get the bills in a few after I meet my girlfriend. T-Thank you so much

Yoongi: Thank you doctor we'll be meeting y/n now.

Doctor: Take care of her and yourself too Mr. Jungkook

The doctor left with that leaving Yoongi and Jungkook alone. As told, they immediately went to the floor where room no. 104 was. And met, a couple crying there, her parents. He immediately went to them.

Jungkook: M-mom, D-Dad

Y/n's Dad: Jungkook...you're here!

Jungkook: Where is y/n?

Y/n's Dad: That room! Go and meet her!

Jungkook immediately went to the room welcomed with a cold silence and his love laying immobile on the bed. He couldn't stop his tears thinking he almost lost her. Couldn't believe the fact one day, he'll face this day in his life. He slowly went near her. Carefully took her hand in his caressing her with super gentle touch. He looked at her sympathetically, closing his eyes not to cry out loud calming himself down. After all, having the most precious person of your life on the ICU bed. Is not, what you ever want even in your dreams right?

Jungkook: Baby, why? What was the reason for it hmm? Did you forget kook is always here for you? wake up please, I want see your beautiful eyes...P-Please...for your k-kook? I'll give you all my hoodies and banana milk if you wake up right now and not later. Open your eyes love, I'm here for you, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I wasn't there to be with you when you did this, why? Huh? S-Suicide attempt? How can you even do like that?

Jungkook: I'm here till you wake up, I won't go anywhere till you open your eyes. I want to be the first person you see when you open your beautiful eyes. Do it? Wake up fast, be strong. I'm here for you, always.

Obeying what doctor said, he kissed her forehead and left the room with heavy heart as he wanted her to have plenty of rest. All he can do is, wait, till she wakes up. He didn't wanted anyone near him. He wanted to alone for awhile.

As he went out, he met her parents. Wanting to clear the whole situation happened there.

Y/n's Dad: H-How is y/n?

Jungkook: She's sleeping right now, she needs rest and doctor said she needs to be in observation for 48 hours. Mom and Dad, you can go home I'll stay with her in the hospital.

Y/n's Mom: But-

Jungkook: Don't worry about me, I'll be okay

Y/n's Dad: Okay if you say, but please take care of yourself and her too

Yoongi: Should I stay with you kook?

Jungkook: No hyung, please go, I'll manage. And do make sure to tell all the others about this too, and tell them not to worry about me and y/n

Yoongi: Okay I'll be going. Bye and take care kook

Jungkook: You too hyung

Yoongi and y/n's parents left while Jungkook went to pay the bills

(Time skip)
Two days later

Jungkook's POV:

I was sleeping beside y/n while she was laying on the bed, it's been already two days and I'm hoping for her to wake up. I was still half asleep until I felt a hand on mine.

Me: Y-Y/n? B-Baby, you woke up finally. I missed you *cries*

Y/n: J-Jungkook

Me: Shh Shh... don't talk baby, I'm here, always here. Take rest I'll call the doctor

And He went out calling the doctor

Y/n's POV:

How am I here? Wasn't I supposed to be dead? Jungkook? How is he here? What the hell is happening?!

Author's POV:

Y/n was in her deep thoughts while the doctor and Jungkook came

Doctor: Hey y/n...how are you feeling now?

Y/n: Doctor, I'm better

Doctor: Now, I won't disturb your mind by asking you why you did it, maybe it's better if you tell this to your boyfriend. But I've checked everything and you're good to go home now, you'll be discharged after an hour. Mr. Jungkook please take care of her okay?

Jungkook: Yeah sure doctor, I will!

Doctor: Take care y/n, I'll be leaving you two here now.

Y/n: J-Jungkook, Baby

Jungkook: Baby? You want to eat? What should I bring you hmm?

Y/n: Aren't you going to ask me about this?

Jungkook: Later, I want you to regain your energy right now. You're literally so weak you can't even move around

Y/n: Bring me some porridge and juice please

Jungkook: Good choice, I actually have it ready incase you you asked for some junk food

Y/n: *giggles* Love you koo

Jungkook: Love you more my love *smiles*

Y/n: Sheeesh, so cheesy *laughs*

Jungkook: You know, I almost lost my life *chuckles sadly*

Y/n: Your life? But I was in the hospital

Jungkook: You darling, You. You're my life

Y/n: I-I am sorry koo *teary eyes*

Jungkook: We'll talk when we reach home, I want all the answers of my questions y/n, eat for now

Y/n: I'm willing to tell you everything, I'm sorry I hide everything from you.

Jungkook: It's okay, now let's eat hmm?

Y/n: Jungkook

Jungkook: Hmm?

Y/n: How did you know it?

Jungkook: It was like uh, I was in my dorm with hyungs and I suddenly got a text from your dad that you're in hospital and are in ICU, I couldn't figure out cause that was all sudden and I couldn't help but cry thinking you're in ICU and Yoongi and me came here.

Y/n: I'm sorry it caused you trouble cause of me koo

Jungkook: Never! How can you even say it? You know I almost broke down hard! You're my everything, don't say that please

Y/n: I just can't help but love you more every second passes

Jungkook: I love you too *smiles*

Y/n: Eat with me, I'm so sure you haven't eaten at all being worried cause of me

Jungkook: Well, you caught me. Let's eat together and then go home, hyungs are as worried for you too

Y/n: They must be worried, tell them I'm okay now

Time skip
(To the dorm)

Author's POV:

The members are impatiently waiting for Y/n and Jungkook
They're so worried for y/n, their best friend as well as little sister.

Jimin: Yoongi hyung, where are they?!

Yoongi: Be patient, jungkook texted me y/n is awake and they're on their way to here

Jin: I just still can't believe y/n did it

Namjoon: Neither do I, she's being an ARMY and she always told us she follows us and it's so hurtful to know an ARMY tried to commite su!c!de

Hoseok: I just wanna see her now, I'm hella worried

Taehyung: She'll stay with us till she fully recovers, no questions

Yoongi: She has her parents Tae

Jimin: But hyung

Namjoon: We'll think that later, now I think we should get some things ready for her, like her favourite food and favourite things? Let's not make her stressed and try out best to make her smile

Jin: Joon is right, Hoseok, you come with me we're gonna buy some groceries and some chocolates for her and Yoongi please cook her food and Jimin help him out with the cooking

Taehyung: What should I do?

Hoseok: Clean up the mess here Tae

Taehyung: Okay! I'll be quick cleaning everything!

Jimin: Hyung, let's go cook

Namjoon: I'll help taehyung out with cleaning

Jin: Good, get to work everybody and Hoseok let's go

Hoseok: Let's go hyung

Jinseok went for groceries while Yoonmin started cooking and Taejoon with cleaning. They were so happy y/n survived and wanted to meet her soon.

Jimin: Hyung! Where's the soy sauce?

Yoongi: On the top-most shelf and please pass me the ladle

Jimin: There you go, but hyung

Yoongi: Yeah?

Jimin: What about the others? What we gonna make for everyone?

Yoongi: I'm gonna make chicken for everyone, no one can hate chicken right? So I'm gonna make chicken and some healthy soup for y/n and Jungkook.

Jimin: Let's do it fast till they come home

Taehyung: We're done! Everything's clean now!

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung, let us help you two in the cooking

Yoongi: You sure?

Taehyung: We promise we won't mess up

Yoongi: Okay then, help me cut the veggies and Jimin with the meat over there

Namjoon: I'll cut the veggies

Jimin: and
you know how to?

Namjoon: -_-

Jimin: *laughs* Sorry, let's do everything fast hyung

All the four got back to work making some delicious food for all of them

They waited for y/n and Jungkook
Waiting for y/n, to come back and tell them the actual reason of why she took that step.

Maybe there reactions' gonna be unexpected, when they'll know the truth, the reason was her parents what how will they react?
Her boyfriend react?
Anger? Grief? Guilt?

See ya in next part🌟
I had to make two parts as the story would have been really really long for it

Don't worry next part is gonna be

🔥S P I C Y🔥

I know y'all be waiting for that spicy part
ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ

Hope ya liked it or maybe loved it?
Whatever, I'm happy with my work and will be happier if YOU like it💜

Stay safe and healthy
Be happy and don't ever stress over this sh!tty reason

(IMPORTANT NOTE)
If, IF? You're suffering from it? Please seek out for someone's help, It's experience honey, I've been through all this, it's not actually a fiction story, it the real life incident happened to me. I want everyone who are suffering to get help!
You're not supposed to endure it!
You deserve nothing but love and happiness
I'm not saying this to get views for my story
Someone's life is more important than attention from everyone
I really care for each and every ARMY out there. I know we don't know each others existence but still y'all meant a lot to me
Never endure anything!
GET OVER IT!
FIGHT! DEFEND!
SAVE YOURSELF FROM HELL!
YOU'RE TOO PRECIOUS TO SUFFER💜💜💜

Hope you understand my message through this and don't worry I'll make another part more interesting and inspiring 💝

You're gonna be alright 💓

He loves you, loves us♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.2K 30
bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.]
16.2K 170 11
These are some bunch interesting one shots of BTS. Mostly smuts, some of them fluff and angst. These are just my casual imaginations. I assure you wi...
1.7M 31K 196
Some of these oneshots will be 21+ feel free to skip.
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...