My Kpop Desired Reality

By minsjuu

My Kpop DR. This is a very random "story" where each chapter is just stuff about my group and random things a... More

DR World Script
DR Script
My Extra Info
Group Details
Album Details
Housing

Important!!

163 0 0
By minsjuu

Please if you are against shifting or anything of that nature then do not read this. I don't feel like hearing anything from people who don't like this type of thing when you can just exit the story or not click on it at all.

For the people who are here on purpose then feel free to ask any questions, I don't mind if you use anything from here just ask so I can either send it to you or past it in the comments to copy.

Once again, welcome everyone and I hope you enjoy this very random and impulsive "story" about all the things in my DR or things that you might find helpful to script. Enjoy!! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 3.5K 46
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
461K 13.2K 37
Warning: There is abuse and extreme trauma in the beginning of this story. "This is the first time I've seen a human as small as you." I lightly fli...
53.5K 1.7K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
843K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...