Photo Booth (Ashton Irwin...

By The_Sk8r_Girl

A fanfiction on Ashton Irwin from 5 SOS WARNING - CONTAINS SMUT, STRONG LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 7

110 4 1
By The_Sk8r_Girl

I froze in a frenzy of panic and confusion. I tried to run but I was stuck. I turned my head but whoever it was was wearing a balaclava and so covering their face. They ten picked me up and hauled me over my shoulder. If it was any other situation I would've screamed but I didn't want to be found out as the missing girl! I saw the figure pick up my skateboard and put it in a sack he flung over his other shoulder. As he walked off I bumped up and down on his shoulder in a rhythmic pattern. It was soothing and, so forgetting all my worries, I fell soundly asleep!

I awoke in a strangely familiar room. When I sat up and looked around I saw Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael sitting on a sofa opposite me chatting. Then I noticed someone else sitting with their back to me. She was staring into Luke's eyes. Her hair looked familiar as did her body shape. Then it hit me like a punch in the stomach. It was Faith!
It made sense. She was obsessed and secretive and so was Luke. He saw me staring an walked over.
"Hey, have you met my girlfriend?"
" Yeh." I answered bluntly.
He looked confused so I explained to him that me and Faith met in nursery an we had been friends since then.

" Who would've known?" He laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 127 23
Trigger warnings: Self harm, suicidal thoughts, physical/mental abuse, swearing
1.5K 155 30
"Don't you dare fucking say it. You and the boys are the only reason I'm happy. The only reason I've been trying to stop cutting. The only reason I'm...
2.2M 63.5K 61
"All you needed was for someone to paint you wings; to set you free from the memories that tied you down." ~~~ Emilia Anderson has spent far too many...
5.5K 320 18
Luke Hemmings is on the football team and is very popular among his fellow students. He is smart, but he has his flaws. He doesn't associate often wi...