Still Innocent Ⅱ️ [Verivery]

By Official_Fixy

Second Book is ready! Request is Open!! Started- 17/08/21 End-?? /?? /?? More

Q&A!!!!
〖️Yeonho × Dongheon〗️¹
〖️Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️²
〖️Kangmin × Yeonho〗️³
〖️Hoyoung × Dongheon〗️⁴
〖️Dongheon × Hoyoung〗️⁵
〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️⁶
〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️⁷
〖️Dongheon × Hoyoung〗️⁸
〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️⁹
〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️¹⁰
〖️Hoyoung × Minchan〗️¹¹
〖️Hoyoung × Dongheon?〗️¹²
〖️Dongheon × Hoyoung〗️¹³ (Part 2)
〖️Hoyoung × Gyehyeon〗️¹⁴
〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️¹⁵
〖️Gyehyeon & Dongheon × Hoyoung〗️¹⁶
〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️¹⁷
〖️Yongseung × Gyehyeon〗️¹⁸
〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️¹⁹ (Part 2)
〖️Dongheon & Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️²⁰ (Part 2)
〖️Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️²¹
〖️Verivery × Hoyoung〗️²³
[Hoyoung × Verivery] ²⁴
〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️²⁵
〖️Yeonho × Yongseung〗️²⁶
〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️²⁷
〖️Hoyoung × Hyung Line〗️²⁸
〖️Yongseung × Hoyoung〗️²⁹
〖️Gyehyeon × Yeonho〗️³⁰
〖️Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️³¹
〖️Hoyoung × Minchan ft.Dongheon〗️³²
〖️Minchan × Dongheon〗️³³
〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️³⁴
[Yongseung × Verivery]³⁵
[Yeonho × Yongseung]³⁶
!newly revamp!
Open Request!

〖️Hoyoung × Gyehyeon〗️²²

55 3 2
By Official_Fixy

Request by:jjxiendya

(Few days later)

"Um.. Yujin.. can we, have a small private together? I want to tell you something important" Hoyoung holding a paper as Yujin nod and went to the rooftop on their school build as Hoyoung give the paper on her as she was curious what is it about.

"Um.. I love you Yujin.. please accept me as your boyfriend~" Hoyoung as suddenly Yujin dropped the paper without open them yet.

"Why would I accept a guy like you? You freak" Yujin as she run back downstairs meeting with her friends as Hoyoung freezed in unbelievable that he got rejected by a popular student in that college he was into.

(A months later)

Hoyoung was in his class doing whatever he was doing as suddenly Gyehyeon appear beside on his seat smiling "Hey, wanna go to the park later?"

"Hm.. sure? But why though?" Gyehyeon just giggles than went back to his own seat as he was confused but does what Gyehyeon ask him.

(At the park)

"Gyehyeon-ah! Where are you?" Hoyoung went to seat on the bench and saw Gyehyeon running on him in a rushed.

"Sorry baby! I'm a bit late!" Hoyoung shocked seeing Gyehyeon holding a flower.

"B-baby?" Gyehyeon giggles at Hoyoung's questions and give him the flower.

"May I confess my feelings to you? You look pretty today~" Hoyoung blushed feeling unbelievable.

"W-wha.. your drunk Gye.. this.. isn't you.."

"No no, this is me~ I just that.. I love you and I can't hold them anymore so.. will you accept my love?" Hoyoung blushed even more as he got shy and hide himself on his hand that was holding a flower.

Gyehyeon giggles as he took his hands off his face and faced him closely and smile "Your lucky that I confess my feelings on you Bae~"

Hoyoung blushed even more harder as he decided to look into Gyehyeon eyes that his pupils turning into a heart shape which had him thinking that he wasn't lie at all. "Um.. I'm.. not ready yet.."

"Oh! Take your time! I could wait whenever you wanted to tell me~ I truly love you~" Hoyoung nod his head as Gyehyeon wrap his arms onto Hoyoung's arm which had Hoyoung more and more red like a tomato.

(Few Weeks later)

Gyehyeon was in the cafeteria as he got a message from Hoyoung to meet him at the park again as he smiles and went there but buy some food for them as he went there seeing Hoyoung seat on the table while swinging his legs and spot where Gyehyeon was and smile at him while waving.

"You waited?"

"Yup!" Gyehyeon bought him one of the sandwich as the two start eating while chatting as suddenly Hoyoung smile at Gyehyeon happily.

"I love you Gye.. my heart accept your love" Gyehyeon surprised as he smiles as well.

"That nice! Lets do this again~ this is gonna be fun isn't it?" Hoyoung nod as he continued eating his sandwich a bit messier which had Gyehyeon chuckled and wipe his mouth.

"Eat slowly Bae~" Hoyoung giggles as he nod.

(Few months later)

Both Hoyoung and Gyehyeon have been together as Hoyoung was on Gyehyeon's apartment holding sleeping Gyehyeon on his lap as he was scrolling down through his phone as he saw something. A rumors about them that Gyehyeon is actually a son of a rich CEO as Hoyoung shocked looking at it than look back at Gyehyeon who sleep peacefully on his lap.

His mind told him to wake him up but his heart don't, Hoyoung suddenly feel a weird feelings as Gyehyeon awake and look up to Hoyoung and smile "Bae~"

"No.." Hoyoung immediately get up and went to the door trying not to get close to Gyehyeon as he was confused and look at Hoyoung's phone that he dropped on the bed and shocked.

"T-that's-" Gyehyeon went speechless as he check who was making this rumors was but Hoyoung grab his phone and slap his face immediately.

"So you're telling me you date me for it?!" Gyehyeon was confused as Gyehyeon stood up trying to explain to Hoyoung but instead they got into a fight.

Hoyoung end up pushed Gyehyeon to the edge of the bed as his head bleeding and faint on the floor as Hoyoung gasp seeing the blood slowly dripping from his head as he start calling the ambulance and carried them to the hospital.

(Few weeks later)

Gyehyeon have been on coma for weeks as suddenly he slowly open his eyes and holds his head that went heavy as he look around where he was and saw Hoyoung sleeping on his lap as he doesn't remember who was he and slowly waking the boy as Hoyoung look up to him and surprised "Gye! You're awake!"

"Um.. who... are you?" Hoyoung thought he was lying as he giggles.

"Oh come one babe.. I'm sorry about that day.."

"B-babe? Who are you? Where am I?" Hoyoung smiles went faded as he really surprised.

"Y-you don't know me?" Gyehyeon nod his head as he keeps rubbing his head that went heavy as both of Gyehyeon's parents comes to him.

"Sweetie.. are you alright?" Gyehyeon nod as he remembers his parents but not Hoyoung.

"Mom.. dad.. who is this?" The two look at Hoyoung that slowly tears forming.

"Sweetie.. he is your boyfriend, Bae Hoyoung" Gyehyeon look at him again and shake his head.

"My boyfriend was Hong Minchan.. not.. Bae Hoyoung.." Hoyoung freeze as he stood up and ran outside the room and cries as hard as he could knowing Gyehyeon was calling someone name rather than his as a boy came to him asking what happen.

"G-gyehyeon doesn't remember me.. who are you supposed to be?" The guy smile.

"I'm Minchan, Gyehyeon childhood friend" Hoyoung heart ached a lot as he want to scream in front of him right now but he couldn't.

"He.. waits for you inside.." Minchan nod as he went inside and hears their whole conversation as Gyehyeon really didn't remember him.

Hoyoung went up stairs to the rooftop as he willing to kill himself "Justice for Gyehyeon.. I'm sorry Gye.. I don't want to do this.. but.. it's too late for me to handle the pain I made you.. Goodbye.."

As Hoyoung spread his arms open ready to take another step closer to fall down as a arms wrap his waist and pulled him backwards. "Fuck! What are you thinking!"

Hoyoung was sad as his heart ached again as the boy calm him down "ugh.. you scared the living shit of me.."

Hoyoung look at the boy eyes as his eyes sparks including the boy "What's.. your name?"

"Dongheon, Lee Dongheon.. what about you?"

"Bae Hoyoung.." the two took a longest time to look at each others eyes as the two has a connection spirit floating on them.

.........

Thank you for requesting ♡️ Hope you have a nice day and also Stay Safe Cuties!!

Yes the ending will be Hoyoung × Dongheon♡️

Sorry for posting late Cutie... Wifi being a bitch.. to me.. *cries*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 643 37
Welcome to YDR Akademi, where we make sure our students... #$+"+_+# You Belong To Me.#+$++@:$ Are safe and are equally welcomed... #++$+#)" Why Are Y...
60K 2.3K 48
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭. This book is dedicated to the shippers of 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝑺𝒉𝒖, 𝑴𝒊𝑴𝒊𝒏, and 𝒀𝒖𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏 ♡ | Date S...
55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
34.1K 1.4K 36
This is the second book to 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝟡 ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 [𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕩𝕗𝕖𝕞𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣]. Sorry y/n you ain't welcome if you haven't read the fi...