〖️Dongheon & Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️²⁰ (Part 2)

Here is the part two wanted by cutie_winter  that originally request by little_mxxn 

Enjoy~

--

"I will punch this asshole on the face if he does something to our Hoyoung.." Gyehyeon as he was ready with his fist but Dongheon stop him.

"Perhaps Hoyoung just wanted a friend that's all.. i dont take is a negative thoughts.. its positive.."

"Ugh you think i didn't know who the fuck is Minchan?! He is fucking asshole! Remember when you had your girlfriend before and she broke up with you? Because she was hooked up with him!"

"Take it easy Gye.. might Hoyoung hear us.. we should just sneak together checking on him.." Gyehyeon nod as the two went back to their class as Dongheon eyes was sharp enough to spot where Hoyoung could be as he saw him went to the rest room followed by someone he knows as he pulled Gyehyeon immediately to the rest room which is very large space as the group of guys standing in front of the door where is closed as Dongheon tries to distract them.

"Hoi! Who are you waiting for?" One of the guys turn around and chuckled seeing Dongheon and Gyehyeon.

"Oh? Its our boss, why?" Dongheon smirk as he keeps on asking questions.

"Prove those are your boss? Isn't it Minchan hum?"

"Yeah"

"Wrong answer, that is not Minchan, that is our Hoyoung~" the guy gone mad as they were ready to beat both Gyehyeon and Dongheon as Hoyoung immediately get out and stopped them.

"Just stop it you two! Why so protective on me?"

"We.."

"Yeah? Why so protective knowing he is Minchan's~" Dongheon was pissed as he drag Hoyoung with them.

"Wha-"

"You have been ignoring us, what sp special with Minchan huh? You dont even know what's wrong with us?!"

"N-no? W-what wrong?" Hoyoung scaredly replies as Dongheon sigh same goes to Gyehyeon.

"We love you Bae... trust us, if you stay with Minchan, you will regret it.."

"Stay.. with Minchan? You guys thoughts im dating with him? Haha were not, were just friends, we know each others since childhood" the two went silent as the shocked on Gyehyeon face make literally senses that they were misunderstood.

"Eh? How?"

"His my kindergarten classmate, guess you guys are very protective indeed hehe~ what a coolest boyfies i have" Hoyoung giggles as he walks away but get pullef by both Gyehyeon and Dongheon.

"Dont scare us like that Bae.." Hoyoung giggles as Minchan came and greet them.

"Well well~ guess this is your love one hum?"

"Exactly, sorry for them being overprotective on me hehe" Dongheon and Gyehyeon glare at Minchan as Minchan awkwardly chuckled and leave them alone.

Gyehyeon and Dongheon gone awkward as they start hugging Hoyoung in embarrassed but Hoyoung just giggles and pinch both of their cheeks. "I have a adorable protective boyfie~"

Gyehyeon and Dongheon start blushing together and nod on Hoyoung's hands.

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ Hope You Have A Nice Day & Also Stay Safe Cuties!!!