Don't Forget

By _Jevilsdevilsknife

The cover says it all, this is a Kris x Reader book for all the Kris lovers out there :D *I do not own Deltar... More

Truly Excellent.
The new kid.
Into the Dark.
A New Place..?
The Dark Prince
*The Field of Hopes and Dreams*
*The Great Board*
*Scarlet Forest*
*The Forest Maze*
*The Thrash Machine*
*Locked Away.*
*The Card Castle*
*Roulxs Returns..?*
*Facing the Chaos King*
You Can Always Come Back Home.
Sleepover at Kris'?
Back To The Dark World.
A Chaotic Encounter
Back to School
Another Fountain...?
**A New Adventure**
**The Cyber Field**
**Sweet Cap'n Cakes!**
**Berdly's Here Too?!**
**Alone Together. <3**
**The Cyber City**
**To Fight a Bluebird. (again)**
**We Meet Again Huh?**
**Locked Away. (again)**
**Pandora Palace**
**Acid Tunnel of.... Roulxs?!**
**Operation Enrescue-fy Noelle!**
**Attack of the Killer Queen**
**Why Does Queen Have A Megazord.**
Back Home Again.
INSERT Q+A QUESTIONS HERE!!
Unfinished Business.
The BIG SHOT.

**A Number One Rated Salesman**

327 6 43
By _Jevilsdevilsknife

.

(Y/n's POV) 

I've had it. I've had it with Noelle. Why is she acting like a bitch for no reason?? AND AFTER I SAVED HER TOO?? She better stop this shit before she finds herself in some stupid ass predicament and almost dies. Kris saved at where we fought with Berdly and we continued trying to find our way out. Through the alley was a long hold-up of cars blocked off by traffic cones. When we crossed the street we heard Queen's voice. "Noeeeeelle Honey Where Are You" she hollered. Noelle quickly put on her box disguise and hoped that Queen wouldn't realize. Queen walked up to us with a green pie. "Noelle Come Home I Made You A Battery Acid Pie" she said. "I don't think she can eat that." I said. "Oh, Kris, Y/n, Perfect Timing," she said smashing the pie on the ground. "Have You Seen-" "Oh my luxurious Queeeeeeen!!" Berdly called out. "Oh My Circuits Both Of You Get In The Car" she said. A black hovercar pulled up and we got in. Noelle and I got in the back and Kris got in the front with Queen. We watched Berdly walk up to the side of the car wondering where Queen went. "My Queen! Where are you! I've baked you a Gamer's Delight!!" he called out, pie in hand. "Hmm.. she's not here..." he mumbled before walking away. We got out of the car as soon as he left. "That Was Close" Queen said. "Kris, Y/n, Who Is Your Friend, My Face Recognition Software Does Not Compute Them. And Yet Something About Them Seems- Cool. Robotic Even." she said leaning into Noelle. 

.

"You Two We Must Drive To Find Noelle, Everyone Get In The Car" she said. We all got back in the car and Kris started driving. "Kris Press Directional Buttons To Steer" she explained. Suddenly the cars from earlier started driving toward us. "Kris Don't Hit The Cars!" she said. Obviously Kris did the opposite and hit the cars. "Haha Okay Actually Hit All The Cars, So Much Traffic Isn't It Wonderful? Lightners Love Traffic They Look It Up All The Time, Poor Noelle She Would've Loved Hitting All These Cars" Queen giggled. "I WANNA HIT THE CARS!" I said excitedly. "Stop Everything! Kris Get The Banana." she said pointing at the banana in the middle of the road. They reached their hand out of the window and grabbed it as they passed. "Potassium" Queen smiled. "Here Comes A Crossing Get Ready To Stop" she said pointing at the crosswalk up ahead. Kris stepped on the brakes to see a huge pile-up of cars. "Oh My Circuits It's A Traffic Jam, A Dog Must've Wandered Into The Road Again. Kris Be A Dear And Go Press The Walk Button It's Just Over On The Other Side Of The Road" she pointed to the one across the traffic jam. "Wait wait Kris can I come with you?" I asked. "No You Must Stay, And Listen To My Awesome Mixtape" Queen ordered. "Don't worry Y/n, I'll only be gone for a few minutes, I'll be fine." they said. "Just be safe alright?" I said worried.  I hope nothing bad happens to them...

.

(Kris' POV)

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll only be gone for a few minutes, I'll be fine." I said. "Just be safe alright?" they said worried. I got out of the car and went down the alleyway since there was no other way around. There was a dumpster in the alleyway that I swear I heard banging from. Once I got close enough, the lid flew open, and a puppet guy popped his head out. He had paper white skin and his hair was black and slicked back. He also had glasses with yellow and pink lenses. "HEY      EVERY      !! IT'S ME!!! EV3RY  BUDDY    'S FAVORITE [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]] SPA- SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!!!" his voice glitched. He turned towards me realizing I was here. "WOAH!! IF IT ISN"T A... LIGHT nER! HEY- HE Y HEY!!!" he said jumping out of the dumpster. "LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE [[All Alone On A Late Night?]] ALL YOUR FRIENDS, [[Abandoned You For The Slime]] YOU ARE? SALES, GONE DOWN THE [[Drain]] [[Drain]]?? LIVING IN A GODDAMN GARBAGE CAN???" he said before laughing and punching the dumpster. I backed away a little in awkwardness. "WELL I HAVE GOT A [[Specil Deal]] FOR LONELY [[Hearts]] LIKE YOU!! IF YOU'VE [[Lost Control Of Your Life]] THEN YOU JUST GOTTA GRAB IT BY THE [[Silly Strings]] WHY BE THE [[Little Sponge]] THAT HATES ITS [[$4.99]] LIFE WHEN YOU CAN BE A [[BIG SHOT!!]] [[BIG SHOT!!!!]] [[BIG SHOT!!!!!!!]]" he said his head enlarging. "THAT'S RIGHT!! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!! AND I HAVE JUST. THE THING. FOR YOU." he said getting inching closer to me. "THAT'S- ... [[Hyperlink Blocked.]] YOU WANT IT. YOU WANT [[Hyperlink Blocked]], DONT YOU. WELL HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW ME. YOUR [[HeartShapedObject]].  YOU' RE LIGHT neR< AREN' T YOU? YOU' VE GOT THE [[LIGHT.]] WHY DON' T YOU [[Show it off?]]" he said before laughing hysterically. Then I entered battle.

*BATTLE START*

* DON'T YOU WANNA BE A BIG SHOT?

The only ACT I could do was Deal so I started with that. "HEY HEY HEY! I'VE NEVER SEEN A [HeartShapedObject] LIKE THAT BEFORE!! MY EYES ARE [[Burning]] LIKE [[DVDs of ANY movie at Half-pr1ce!]] I HAVE A VERY SPECIL [Deal] FOR YOU KID!" he said. "Tell me more." I said intrigued. "THAT'S THE ATTITUDE YOU LITTLE [Slime]! DEALS LIKE THIS ONLY COME ONCE IN YOUR [[Ant-sized]] [[Rapidly-shrinking]] LIFE!!" he continued. "MEET LOCAL SINGLES STRAIGHT FROM [my]" he said before his head enlarged and mini versions of him ran out of his mouth and came at me. I took damage but not a lot.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A NICE [Splurge] EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

I dealed again to see what he had in mind. "BELIEVE IT OR         !! I USED TO be A BIG SHOT. THE BIGGEST!!! BUT NOW... I NEED A LITTLE [[Genorisity]]" I decided not to give him money because this might just be a scam after all. "I'm not giving you anything." I stated. "I DON'T MEAN [Money]!!! I'M A SALESMAN , I WAS NEVER IN IT FOR THE MONEY!!!" he said. But he's a salesman of course he's in it for the money!! "ENL4RGE Yourself." he said before enlarging his head again and shooting different sales-related words at me. I dodged them with ease. 

* There's nothing wrong. There's NOTHING WRONG. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG. 

I dealed once more to continue this on. "I WAS ONLY EVER IN IT FOR THE [Freedom]. TO MAKE YOUR OWN [Deals] TO CALL YOUR OWN [Shots] AND SOMETIMES IN THE MORNING, A LITTLE [Hyperlink Blocked] SOUNDS GOOD. DOESN;T IT?KID? DON'T YOU W4NT TO BE JUST LIKE YOUR OLD PAL SPAMTON???? TAKE THE DE4L." he said eagerly. If I take this deal, I could potentially be walking into a horrible trap and debt. But if I don't take this deal- I could potentially be walking into a horrible trap and die. Debt sounds better.  "I'll take your deal." I said. "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING AB04T! YOU GOT [Guts] KID!! THAT's [[Discomfort And Abdominal Pain]] IN MY [[Guts]]!!" he laughed. "Get Big and WIN [W1ld Pr1zes!]" he said glitching out. He did the same attack as last turn which was fairly easy. 

Spamton flashes an award-losing smile.

If I'm already waist-deep into this, I might as well keep dealing. "DONT WORRY KID I WILL GIVE YOU [Deal Insurance] ONLY FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF 1000 KROMER. AN AWESOME PRICE.! AN ABSOLUTELY [[Terrifying]] PRICE PRICES SO LOW, EVERYONE I KNOW IS [[Dead]]!!!" he bargained. "That's literally almost all of my money hellll no." I said shaking my head. "WHAT!? YOU DOn'T HAVE ENOUGH [Wacky Stacks]!? Kid, you're [Killing] me! HAHAHA!! HAHAHA!!! PLEASE STOP [Killing] ME I WILL GIVE Y OU ANOTHER DEAL." he said suddenly getting really serious. "TRANSMIT KROMER." he said before his head got big again and he started vacuuming dollar signs into his mouth while pulling me in too. 

* CONGRULATIONS YOU ARE THE 100th VISITOR!!! CLICK HERE TO [Die]

"Go on," I said. "DON'T WORRY KIDS I'M AN [HonestMan] I JUST NEED YOUR [Account Details] AND THE [Number on theB4ck]! THEN YOU CAN ENJ0Y 1000 Fr3e KROmer" he said trying to trick me again into giving him money. "Oh no no. I've heard this one before you can't fool me Pinocchio." I said staring him down. "WHAT!?!? YOU DON"T NEED IT!?!? THAT'S A REAL BIGSHOT MOVE KID!!! YOU'RE LIKE ME... [Desperate] BUT WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT, DON'T WE!? W1LD PR1ZES, HOTSINGLE, 100 CUSTOMER, AND MOST OF ALL... [Hyperlink Blocked]. WILL YOU TAKE THE FINAL DEAL!? REMEMBER... THIS IS UP TO YOU! I WOn'T FORCE YOU." he said backing off a bit. "Eh, I'll take the deal, why not." I said. "THEN A DEAL'S A DEAL!!! PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU KID!!!" he said before the battle ended. 

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and -26 D$.

.

"NOW ON TO THE NEXT STEP... I'LL BE WAITING AT MY [[Home-made Storefront Site]] IN THE [[Trash Area Closed For Repairs.]] COME... ALONE. AND DON'T... FORGET! (roll credits)TO [[Like And Subscribe]] FOR MORE [[Hyperlink Blocked.]]" he laughed before running away. That was super odd. 

((A/N: THIS CHAPTER SEEMS KINDA BORING BUT AT LEAST NOELLE ISN'T BEING ANNOYING))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 405 8
Seriously though. I'm just joining the bandwagon. Feel free to jump in for a ride. (A/N: A super, SUPER duper old dump of headcanons I wrote waaay ba...
2.7K 67 23
After solving a small issue, a bigger issue had popped up. But luckily for Kris, this one would reveal who they really wanted to be. All characters...
723 19 10
If you haven't read the first meme filled book, you should. A lot of stuff gets explained here.Memes are still present but the tone shifts to somethi...
24.4K 241 7
[6th Book] ((DISCONTINUED)) {Deltarune} Leave your requests in the comments below And I'll do some shipping on the next Oneshot of D(elta)R(une)! Y...