selfishly selfless

By Anu_imagine

Anaya Singh, neither model like body nor a fat one just enough muscle not your any cliche girl either loved o... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Successful
Aesthetics
Chapter 2: Domiciliary
Chapter 3: Growing
Chapter 4: Ruthless
Chapter 5: Curious
Chapter 7: Emotion
Chapter 8: Complicated
Chapter 9: Mustafa's
Chapter 10: Best friend
Chapter 11: Expected
Chapter 12: Own People
Chapter 13: Assumption
Chapter 14: Protector
Chapter 15: Indescribable
Chapter 16: Realising
Chapter 17: Serious
Chapter 18: Business
Chapter 19: Expressive
Chapter 20: Messy
Chapter 21: Appalling
Chapter 22: I Do
Chapter 23: Embarrassment
Chapter 24: Deal

Chapter 6: Bidding

190 11 6
By Anu_imagine

Hoping for something to turn out that way with just the things you calculated is the most ridiculous thing but when it comes to bidding and especially tender bidding makes it difficult for you to do things your way and you just have to calculate and wait for things to turn out in your favour.

"Sir we are here"his secretary announced.

He looked at the luxurious hotel with the name 'Raizada stay in' and stepped out of the car with the bodyguards coming out of the other SUV.

He entered the main entrance and the staff greeted him nervously.

He loved this feeling of people being nervous because of him.

"The bidding starts in 10 minutes in the conference hall no.4 ,all the other representatives are present there"his secretary informed him.

He just kept walking to the hall no.4 and when the gates of the hall were opened by his bodyguard all the eyes turned to him.

But he was looking for a particular pair of eyes which he could not find and not make it look obvious he started towards his designated seat in the first row.

Just as he took a seat the smell of sandalwood and flowers hit him and he looked beside him for the reason and was met with beautiful light green eyes under the hood of spectacles.

Anaya seated on the first row noticed the commotion in the hall and when she looked up to the person sitting beside her and got lost in his woody scent and light brown orbs.

She was the first one break the eye contact and resumed the work she was doing before to avoid the awkwardness.

This hurt the ego of Shivansh because there was not even a single person who ignored him so easily.

That's a different thing that he is never going to be the first one who would initiate the conversation.

He noticed that she was checking her messages again and again.

He glanced at her but she was not a single bit interested in him and it irked him.

Anaya found the man sitting beside her drool worthy but vibes to stay far away were more dominating so she decided to do that.

The messages on her phone were continuous, the older generation of her trust was excited to the core knowing about the bid being today.

She was distracted from both the sides firstly the man and then the messages.

"All the best"the device in her hand vibrated again in her hand and just smiled a little at that.

"Mr.Raizada" this got her attention when Mr.Desai greeted the man beside her.

When the old minister noticed her he introduced them"Miss.singh meet Mr.Raizada."

She nodded her head curtly in a gesture to acknowledge that and to not make the situation awkward.

"Mr.Raizada, Miss.Singh"

When the minister introduced me to her she did not even try to shake her hand with me not that I would not have returned the gesture even if she tried but why did she not try to is it that I am not good enough to her. That's interesting.'Shivansh thought'.

The respective chits were alotted to their respective person they noted the amount they wanted to and slided them to the bidding box.

Both Shivansh and Anaya reached the box at the same time and both of them waited for the other to put the chit inside looking at each other.

They came out of the trance when another person slided his chit in.

Both of theirs hand reached the box at the same time and their knuckles brush and anaya instantly pulled her hand back when the chit slides in.

The action was an 'ouch' for shivansh's ego.

Anaya turned and walked away before he could notice her ragged breathing.

...

Shivi was searching for Anaya when she noticed her brother coming out of the hall and she could tell he was agitated about something.

When shivansh noticed the familiar face he reached her in a moment.

"Not here bhai."

He just nodded and they both turned to go in the CEO office in the hotel.

"What are you doing here?"

She smiled sarcastically"I am fine thankyou and I am here with my boss."

"Your boss is here for the bid do I know him?"he questioned.

"Her"

He furrowed

"She is here and you might know her"she cleared.

"Where you living at?"he questioned.

"As if you don't know"she scoffed.

He smirked.

"But you don't know the place where I am working right?"she asked proudly.

"I did not wanted to know as you wished"

"If you knew your possessive ass would surely try to meddle in but now I am assured even if you knew you won't be able to do that"

Her face had a different emotion like proud or something while saying the latter part which did not go unnoticed by him.

Her phone ringed flashing 'sir' and she picked it up immediately.

When the other person said something her face turned to an panicked expression"n..No sir I am fine I just went to the loo..... Yes sir yes sir I am coming in the banquet hall...Yes sir."

When she disconnected the call and noticed his brother having a dangerous emotion playing on his face.

"Bhai bhai it was my direct boss and he was just concerned for my safety"she tried to explain.

"Does he have feelings for you"he inquired in a cold tone.

She started to shake her head in negative frantically "no no no bhai he is engaged already"

This seemed to work on him.

"Now I will go to the banquet hall the results will be announced after the lunch break"she bid bye to her brother and left for the banquet hall.

...

Anaya was a little worried about her intern getting lost or something in the hotel when she heard that she was gone to look for her for a long time from her secretary.

So she asked him to call ask about her whereabouts and her being safe.

After the secretary put his phone down and nodded positively assuring her.

After a while shivi walked in the hall and she left the breath she was holding in unknowingly.

She don't know but she feels very protective of the girl just like she feels with her cousin kriya like an older sister even though she might just be a couple years younger than her.

"Sorry boss"

She just nodded.

"Boss now can you tell the bid you made"Nihal her secretary asked her.

She sighed but the man understood that he won't get the answer to this.

"Boss but now that the bid is made isn't it harmless to announce the price" shivi's curiosity got the best of her.

She looked at the girl"if you want anything in life don't try to be very vocal about it do the deed and everything will be vocalised on its own."

The same moment the announcer started"ok so coming straight to the business, the person who got the land of 300acres in dehradun is..."

Cliffhanger

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Do vote and comment!

Anyways love yaa😍

-Anushaka

Zain Imam as Nihal chaturvedi
"Anaya's secretary"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 26.9K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
52.9K 4.3K 36
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...
87.3K 5.7K 36
This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relationship or bond is not more than a contract...
22.2K 1.1K 25
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...