Deadly Gifted...

By CloudyXAutumn

"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that w... More

Origin
Gift
middle school
Entrance exam
UA
all might
Kaminari
Alarm
Name
Incident
Snipe
Sports festival
1v1
Appearance
Internships
What're The Chances?
Friday
Sadness
Hero suit Upgrades
Exams
Camp
Attack
Taking the Bait
Kamino incident
Dorm
villainizing..?
Oh. Oh? OH!
Villain.
Plan.
Amateur Spies vs Expert Villain
Cornered
Moving on Dramtically
Chisaki.
Details
🔪🔪🔪
Blow💣
Explosion 💥
Eri(。•́_•̀。)
Return
Bakugo
Diversion+Recovery
Monoma
Recovery
Heroes
Caught
Plot
Party...
Aftermath
Dread
Missing...
High-end
Inko
Hawks
crossfire
Army
Battle
AFO
Strength
Silencer
Upgrades People Upgrades
Quirk control
Declaration
Commission
Gain
Death
Rematch
Quick Battle
lead
Gigantomachia
The Start
Rule
End.

Intensive Investigation

4.2K 240 216
By CloudyXAutumn

...

The class turned around surprised when they heard a familiar voice.
They stared at the TV and found out Bakugo had selected an old all might video to watch...

Bakugo watched content, it felt like it had been so long since he heard about the dead pro hero.
He knew all might was dead, though despite that he still wanted to watch his old videos.

"Bakugo are you sure you want to watch that...?"

"Yeah I mean..."

"Let's not focus on that, look guys he picked out what he wanted to watch himself.
That's another step!"
Sero sighed, "maybe not the best choice for his mental health...
But maybe he feels better watching that. His favorite hero is all might after all" he whispered the last part.

Bakugo watched in silent awe, memories of the pro hero flooded in.

The class sat down beside him and began to watch too, some of them started to cry at the memory of the pro hero.
Bakugo included, he couldn't stop the overflowing tears that streamed down his dull expressionless face.

"...this isn't too bad...
Maybe I really am back..."

_________________________________________

"Okay.
So far we know that Bakugo has been safely returned.
How exactly is unknown but we can confirm it is him, we ran a DNA sample to make sure of it.

Now.
We have important matters to discuss about the league" Tsukauchi began. He sat at a table full of heroes, police, sidekicks, and interns.

Sir nighteye and his agency was there, the fatgum agency was there, pro hero Ryukyu was there, Mirko and Hawks too.
It was a majority of the top 10.

"Let's begin.
So as we all know, The Silencer aka izuku Midoriya, is a villain that shut down UA with the rest of the league. AFO is his father and Tomura is his brother, no other family members have been identified.

Denki kaminari is the second UA traitor and is also the villain Chargebolt
And
Shouta Aizawa is the third and last UA traitor and is known as eraserhead.

Now.

Kai chisaki was a man in the grey area of police files.
However recently he's been murdered and it's been discovered that he was a drug producer and made quirk destroying bullets out of a little girl.

His murderers are Silencer and Eraserhead. Footage can be displayed if there are enough requests, however I printed out pictures of what the girl in supposed to look like."
Tsukauchi paused as he passed around pictures of Eri.

"Continuing-
This girl in now in the clutches of the league for who knows whatever reason.
And that's the problem.
As far as we know, the league wouldn't go play hero and save the girl from chisaki.
So the issue is that the league is now likely making quirk destroying bullets from her flesh like Chisaki had.

So our mission is to save the girl from their clutches.
Understood?"
Tsukauchi asked.

"God, she looks so young..."

"Sick people, we have to save her"

"She's so cute I'm going to cry"

"Nejire, not the time..."

"How did the league find out about her before we did?" Rocklock asked a bit agitated.

"Based on assumption, Chisaki wanted to sell them the quirk destroying bullets. However he didn't want money in return he wanted members, hence why Silencer and Eraserhead were living there in this footage.
They had to help transport the girl around so that's likely how they discovered her."

"Tch, annoying. If we found out a bit sooner she wouldn't have to be going through whatever hell she's being put through as we speak."

"There wasn't any way we could find out..."

"That's the problem."

"Poor girl, I can only imagine what they're forcing her through..."

_________________________________________

On the flip side-
Eri was enjoying her very first video game.

Tomura forgot he had 1 game that wasn't violent. Well, it could get slightly violent based on the settings but they were on creative mode anyways.

That was right.

They were playing Minecraft.

_________________________________________

"So...
What do we do...?
If we couldn't find the league when it came to looking for Bakugo, how are we going to find them now?"

"That's the source of my stress as of right now. I couldn't find them on my own, even with the investigations I hosted with the police department.
So I called you all here so you could help" Tsukauchi sighed.

"Hm.
Well this still requires an investigation, however with our quirks being able to play a part we have a better chance now.
Let's see."
Nighteye stood up and took the stage as he walked up to the board and began to write down some plans.

"Okay.
First let's narrow down some places, areas we know the league won't be at.
Let's list them"
Tsukauchi pulled out a list he had already made and handed it to nighteye as he wrote it down.

"Okay.
We know they aren't anywhere in Hosu, anywhere in Kyoto, and anywhere in Tokyo.
That chalked off the big cities. Let's see.
Everyone here has a shift in a different part of Japan.
During your shifts I want you all to ask around and see if there's been any suspicious behavior or things at all per area.

This'll allow us to be able to narrow things down to a T.

That'll be our first step.
We can't progress until that's been done.
Understood?"

They all sternly nodded their heads.

"Okay then.
Detective Tsukauchi is there anything you want to add before this meeting ends?"

"Yes-
Keep in mind that the league has multiple back up locations, so if you find a place that should be investigated mark it."

"Okay then.
Meeting dismissed."

_________________________________________

Around 2 hours after the heroes had the meeting, Giran, an Information broker who worked for the league, stopped by.

Izuku, Tomura, and Eri had just come out of the railway system from the gaming room.
When they walked into base they found Giran walking in as well.

"What's going on?" Izuku asked, he knew that he only really stopped by when new info had dropped.

"Got some new info that I thought you'd wanna hear ya know"

"I see."
Izuku paused and glanced at Eri.
"I'll be back, wait here."

Tomura watched izuku guide Eri away to her room, "it's pretty late. You should go to sleep now"

"Is everything okay...?"

"What do you mean?"
Izuku smiled as he helped tuck her in.

"...the man looked scary..."

"Oh- that's just Giran. He's a nice guy, he just stops by to drop off some news."

"What kind of news..."

"Things going around town, nothing really special. He's a friend"

"Okay...
Night"
She yawned.

Izuku walked out and shut the door, "didn't technically lie to her now that I think about it"
He chuckled as he walked back downstairs to where Giran had been waiting.

"Alright, what's going on?"

"Well.
Rumor has it that heroes within the top 10 and a bunch of side kicks and investigating and searching for the girl.
You know, the one you just sent away.

Yeah, they're adminant on finding you.
I'm just here to tell you to be careful"

"I see...
You know by any chance how they're searching?  What places they've crossed off?"
Izuku sighed as he got to plotting.

"Well, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Hosu have been crossed off the list.
I was told that they're going to search every inch of Japan which means going into abandoned places too."

"Thanks, ya know it always amazes me how you find this stuff out. Like how?" Izuku chuckled as he Patted his shoulder, he walked over to his cabinet and pulled out his notebook.

"Well when you know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy things go around.  Now what're you gonna do exactly?"

"Well, it's a good thing I found out sooner.
I need to make sure this base is the last to be found out, there are too many things here and of all the bases this is the biggest.

Hm...

Oh wait-

You think they'd investigate islands?"
He glanced over at Tomura, a grin grew on his face as he got to writing.

"Islands?
Hm.
No I don't think so, generally heroes don't think about that.
Though id be careful with which island you pick, some abandoned islands are locations for the black market deal.

They don't stay there 24/7 but those who work with the black market know that's the place to go during specific times.
It's complicated."

"You have any specific coordinates we could avoid?"

"A couple, bur other than that the rest should be free game.
Though, you just said this is the best base.
How do you plan this to work out?"

"You'd be surprised by the amount of quirks dad has in vicinity. He can also combine abilities and make quirks that don't even exist.
However that's not the goal.

We're going to misguide the heroes.

We're going to trick them to think that we're on an island.

We'll set up a random base there, fill it with random things, and then use Twice's quirk.

While they're distracted by that over there, our base gets saved.

I could also ask dad for help when it comes to increasing the guard and stability of this base as well as how well we can keep it hidden.

Japan is what? 23k-24k kilometers large right?
They won't be able to search through all of it, even with hundreds of people helping. I'm not worried at all.

Especially with how...

This base is underground."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.9K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
70.3K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
86.1K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
138K 8.6K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...