Outing Larry

By LittleSpoonStyles94

Being in a world famous band is not an easy thing but for the past five years, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry and L... More

Hello From Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Part 1)
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Chapter 24 (Part 3)
Chapter 25 (Part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Chapter 25 (Part 3)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Part 1)
Chapter 32 (Part 2)
Chapter 32 (Part 3)
Chapter 32 (Part 4)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Part 1)
Chapter 34 (Part 2)
Chapter 35 (Part 1)
Chapter 35 (Part 2)
Chapter 35 (Part 3)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Part 1)
Chapter 37 (Part 2)
Chapter 37 (Part 3)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 (Part 2)
Chapter 43 (Part 3)
Chapter 43 (Part 4)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Part 1)
Chapter 46 (Part 2)
Chapter 46 (Part 3)
Chapter 46 (Part 4)
Chapter 47 (Part 1)
Chapter 47 (Part 2)
Chapter 47 (Part 3)
Chapter 47 (Part 4)
Chapter 48 (Part 1)
Chapter 48 (Part 2)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (Part 1)
Chapter 53 (Part 2)
Chapter 53 (Part 3)
Chapter 54 (Part 1)
A/N
Finale

Chapter 5

9.5K 316 261
By LittleSpoonStyles94

SO HERE IS CHAPTER 5. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES. JUST A LITTLE NOTE....THIS IS MY FIRST LARRY FIC. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE MUCH SMUT AND TO BE HONEST, I HAVEREAD A LOT OF LARRY STORIES WITH A LOT OF SMUT, SO I AM SURE YOU ALL HAVE THE PERFECT IMAGINATION TO FILL IN WHERE I LACK LOL. I DO HOWEVER WANT TO WRITE MORE LOVE AND ROMANCEWITH THESE TWO. ALSO, I ADDED SOME SONG LYRICS TO HELP OUT WITH WHAT EXACTLY I AM TRYING TO MEAN. ANYWAYS HERE GOES....I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IT WOULD HELP IF I COULD GET SOME COMMENTS TO LET ME KNOW HOW I'M GOING. ALL THE LOVE XXXXX

Harry's phone alarm, which also happened to be Ellie Goulding's 'Love Me Like You Do', same as his ring tone, only the full song, woke him. He opened his eyes but he didn't move He was too warm and comfortable and relaxed to move. Instead he just listened to the song and smiled to himself loving the feel of Louis sleeping in his arms, his warm body tucked in his side, his head resting on his chest, his arm lazily draped over his waist, while his own arm was wrapped around his small shoulders.

'Harry,' Louis grumbled, 'turn it off! I want to fucking sleep.' Harry smiled and rubbed Louis' arm affectionately. Louis was not a very morning person.

'This song reminds me of you love,' Harry told him, his voice sounding deeper from having just woken up. He still felt blissfully content and just listened to the song, singing softly to it as Louis cuddled closer to him, the sound of Harry's voice echoing in his chest against his ear. Louis smiled. Who could possible wake up in the morning to an angel like his, serenading him softly in the early morning light? Louis felt blissfully happy.

You're the light, you're the night

You're the color of my blood

You're the cure, You're the pain

You're the only one I wanna touch

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear I don't care

Cause I've never been so high

Follow me to the dark

Let me take you past our satellites

You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do,

Love love love me like you do

Love me like you

Love love love me like you do

Touch me like you do

Touch, touch, touch me like you do

What are you waiting for

Fading in, fading out

On the edge of paradise

Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find

Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire

Yeah I'll let you set the pace

Cos I'm not thinking straight

My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do,

Love love love me like you do

Love me like you

Love love love me like you do

Touch me like you do

Touch, touch, touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

Harry stopped and kissed the top of Louis' head as he continued to rub his arm gently and lovingly.

'Hmm,' Louis moaned contently, 'that was lovely Haz. I could wake up to this all day. You are a big romantic.' Harry smiled.

'Only for you my love. I would like nothing better than to wake you up like this every single day of the rest of our lives but now I really have to get up Lou. Its half 6 and if I'm late Paul will kill me.' Louis tightened his arm around Harry's waist.

'Don't go,' he whined. He lifted his head and looked at Harry through sleepy blue eyes. 'I don't want you to go.' He pouted. Harry loved it when Louis pouted. In one swift movement Harry rolled them over and he lay on top of Louis.

Louis smiled up at him, tucking a loose strand of his long hair behind his ear. 'Good morning handsome.' he purred. Harry kissed his lips softy.

'Good morning beautiful,' he told him, kissing him again. His lips trailed to Louis' ear. Harry took his earlobe between his lips and gently sucked on it. Louis moaned softly.

'Haz,' he breathed.

'Hmm?' Harry asked as he trailed kisses down Louis's jaw, his neck and his collarbones. Louis sighed deeply as he ran his fingers through Harry's crazy curly hair.

'Stay Haz,' Louis whispered as he closed his eyes while Harry continued trailing kisses down his neck.

'I can't babe,' Harry spoke against Louis' skin making him shiver from his warm breath on his skin. He lifted his head and looked at Louis, who had his eyes half closed but looked at Harry when he felt him lift his head up. 'You will be in L.A the day after tomorrow love. And I will be waiting for you with open arms. And we're going to celebrate my birthday and have a few days together just you and I before we set off to Australia. How does that sound?' Louis caressed Harry's cheek.

'Hmm amazing but there are two days without you in between,' he moaned, pouting again. Harry smiled at him fondly. Louis was just too cute! He kissed him lightly on his warm lips.

'And I will be missing you very much, every minute, every hour of each day sweetheart but I must go now okay. I love you so much.' Harry looked at Louis pouting again, those blue eyes begging him not to go yet. Harry grinned at him.

'Maybe I can spare10 minutes,' he told him. Louis smiled at him and pulled him in for a deep kiss. He wrapped his legs round Harry's waist and pulled him closer. Harry once again trailed kisses down his neck, biting softly as he went down his collarbones, his chest and started down his stomach. Louis moaned and Harry smiled against his warm skin as he let his tongue slip inside Louis' bellybutton. He heard Louis inhale sharply and squirm underneath him. Harry continued kissing down his happy trail, slowly softly getting more moans and groans from Louis. Then his head disappeared beneath the sheet. Louis arched his back off the bed and groaned loudly at the sudden contact.

'Fuck Harry...Jesus Christ,' he moaned as he fisted the sheets in his hands. He closed his eyes tightly shut as he felt Harry's mouth on him and he could swear to God he saw stars, even the whole fucking galaxy! Harry was good! Harry was fantastic and he drove him off the edge every single fucking time. He could feel his lips and his tongue and Louis felt like he was going to explode because there was nothing hotter than morning sex with Harry! Suddenly Harry's head appeared above the sheet. He moved over him again, kissed him, then he was out of bed walking naked towards the bathroom. Louis watched him in disbelief.

'Harry what the fuck? You didn't just stop?' he called out to him.

'Sorry babe I don't want to be late.' Louis felt frustrated.

'You can't just fucking give me a hard on then walk away.' He heard Harry giggle. 'Fuck you Harry,' he called. Harry popped his head out of the bathroom, a wide smile on his face and toothbrush in his mouth.

'You did that twice last night love,' he told him and winked at him which made Louis even more frustrated.

'It's fucking surprising you can walk at all,' Louis threw at him with a smile on his lips. He loved to tease Harry. He always did. Harry popped his head out of the bathroom again.

'Fuck you Lou,' he told him, laughing. Louis narrowed his eyes at him.

'Fuck me? Really Harry?' he told him giggling. He threw the covers back and quickly hurried towards the bathroom. 'Lets see who fucks who shall we Harry?' He entered the bathroom and saw that Harry was already under the hot water.

'Mind if I join?' he asked Harry as he stepped inside the steaming hot shower.

'I was waiting for you actually,' Harry told him as he threw his head back under the steaming water.

'To finish what you started I hope?' Louis teased moving closer to Harry. Harry looked down at him and smiled.

'I need to wash my hair babe,' Harry told him. Louis rolled his eyes.

'My God you're such a diva. Here let me do that for you,' Louis told him. Harry moved closer to him and wrapped his arms around Louis' narrow waist. Louis stood on tip toes and lathered Harry's hair, his delicate fingers massaging his scalp. Louis leaned his body into Harry seductively.

'Hmm feels good babe,' Harry whispered as he closed his eyes and relaxed under Louis' fingers. 'You are incredibly good with your hands.'

'I know right! Tilt your head back a little so I can rinse it out,' Louis told him so the hot water could run over his hair while he rinsed it through. 'You hair is way too long Haz,' Louis pointed out. 'When wet its way past your shoulders.' Harry smiled, his eyes still closed, loving the feel of Louis' body and fingers on him.

'I'll get it cut,' he told him in a lazy drawl. Louis playfully slapped his shoulder.

'No you won't. Just a trim yeah. I like it long on you. Gives me something to grab a hold of.' Louis told him huskily as he tugged on his hair, pulling it just enough to make Harry groan. Harry looked down in those lusty blue eyes staring back at him full of anticipation. Harry pulled him closer, wrapping his arm tighter around his waist.

''You always get your way with me don't you?' Harry asked him, a smirk playing on his lips. Louis touched his face, gently poking his dimple.

'Well you do need to make up for the two days I'm going to be without you yeah? And really Harry, did you really think you could just give me a hard on and walk away from that?' he asked him playfully, batting his wet eyelashes at him. Harry felt a tight pull in his groin. Everything Louis did made him want him, made him weak at the knees, made him just give in to what Louis wanted and needed.

'I love you so so much,' he whispered against Louis lips before he moulded his lips to Louis', kissing him with a deep passion. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and crushed his body against his, not leaving any spaces between them. He smiled inwardly. He was going to keep Harry for a little while longer.

Twenty minutes later Harry emerged from the bathroom, towel draped low on his hips and walked into his room through the door connecting his and Louis' suites. Louis trailed after him also in only just a towel.

'Damn I'm running late,' Harry mumbled as he threw open his closet door and looked at his clothes. Louis sprawled out on Harry's bed, lying on his side, propped up on his elbow watching Harry.

'Do you need a hand love?' he asked him lazily. Harry looked at him over his shoulders, a smile on his lips.

'I believe your hands are what made me late but I would appreciate some help packing?' Harry told him as he pulled on a pair of boxers followed by his black skinny jeans and a black shirt. He got a black bag from the bottom of the closet and threw it on the bed where Louis was.

'Alright alright,' Louis huffed as he got up and started putting Harry's clothes in the bag while Harry buttoned his shirt then fixed his hair in front of the mirror. After a few attempts at trying he gave up. Dammit he missed Lou! Where was she when he needed her?

'Might as well put it up,' he told his reflection as he gathered his long hair in a messy but perfect bun. He turned to Louis.

'How do I look?' he asked him. Louis put his hands on his hips, pursed his lips and looked Harry up and down.

'Like I could undress you all over again,' he told him with a wicked smile. Harry rolled his eyes.

'You're full of shit you know that?' He walked towards him. 'Thank you for packing for me though.' Louis looked up at him.

'Are you sure I can't come with you to the airport?' he asked him hopefully. Harry touched his face lightly with the back of his hands.

'How am I supposed to say goodbye to you at the airport hmm? At least here I can kiss you goodbye.' He cupped his face and bent down placing his lips on Louis'. As if on cue, a knock on the door cut their kiss short.

'Be right there,' Harry called. He looked at Louis who had gone all serious.

'Babe don't be sad please. I will see you the day after tomorrow okay. Its just 48 hours c'mon,' Harry told him. Louis looked down at his feet with a sullen expression.

'I know I just feel incomplete without you. And...you're going to be with her.' He sulked and folded his arms across his bare chest. Harry put his finger under his chin and lifted his face to look at him.

'Remember its just you! You! You own me Louis. Heart, body and soul. You own them. No one else matters to me. Okay? Please?' Louis nodded.

'Okay,' he told him quietly. Another knock on the door. Harry looked at the door then back at Louis.

'I'm sorry I really have to go love.' He grabbed his bag, passport and slung his shoulder bag on his shoulder. He pecked Louis' lips.

'I love you. I'll see you Friday yeah.'

'I love you,' Louis told him as Harry started walking towards the door. He felt his heart going out the door with Harry. 'Text me.'

'Will do babe,' Harry said as he opened the door, walked out and let the door close silently behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459 23 8
It's been years since the five most well known men have been together. Ever since their split, they have been doing their own thing and they have bee...
7.7K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
44.9K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
22.5K 311 39
It’s been 7 years since One Direction has split, and all gone their separate ways. They still hold onto the friendships that formed, but with wives a...