His Arranged cold wife // KTH...

Av Koochim21

Journey of warming up of a cold girl who marries to save her family from financial crisis... Romantic ff... Mer

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
A/N
💜
Imp
Sequel

Part 14 - The End

14.4K 623 188
Av Koochim21

Y/N -  me and Taehyung were planning arrange marriage for you both but it seems like my bestie and brother in law have already planned a love marriage for themselves.

Taehyung - Yeah we were about to surprise them but they surprised us instead. ( chuckles)

Y/N - Taehyung my own friend and brother in law betrayed us they didn't tell us about their relationship ( whines)

Junkook - we were about to tell you.

Y/N - I see * wipes her fake tears *

Y/N -  By the way welcome to Kim family my dear bestie or should I say sister in law. ( teasing smile)

Shin's cheeks get flushed red.

Y/N - Omo my bestie who never gets shy is all red  now. I see how love changes people . ( wiggles her eyebrows in a teasing way)

Shin - Y-yeah s-stop it y/n!

Taehyung - y/n stop teasing my sister in law ( chuckles)

Junkook - Thank you hyung you are the best.

Taehyung - because we will get plenty of time to tease them during their wedding.

Junkook whines making them chuckle.

************************************

TIME SKIP AFTER SIX MONTHS

At Kim Mansion

Shin - last spoon I promise

Y/N - ( whines) No! I am full please Shin.

Shin - Last spoon and then we will take some medicines that's it.

Y/N - What medicines again! NO Shin please ( whines)

Shin - Sorry y/n but you have to take them

Y/N - Yeah nobody loves me *fake cry*

Shin - y/n! Stop being childish and take these medicines or should I call Taehyung to give them to you.

Y/N - No! Please don't call him I will take them *angry pout*

Shin chuckles

Y/N - Yeah Shin! you are really bad but don't worry my time will come too then I will take a good revenge when you will be pregnant with Junkook's baby. (teasing smile)

Shin's cheeks get flushed red

Shin - Y-yeah t-take it n-now!

Y/N - hmm I see someone is blushing

Shin - Y-yeah! Stop it now y/n

living room

Mrs Kim - I am so lucky  to have Shin as my another daughter in law. She is handling us, our house and y/n so well and with responsibility.

Mr Kim - Yes you are right dear.

Mrs Kim - yeah seeing Shin taking so much care of y/n i think it was right decision to call Taehyung and y /n here during y/n's pregnancy 

Mr Kim - Yes absolutely

Mrs Kim - yes ! Is the new mansion ready by the way because Shin and Junkook's wedding is next month we need to gift them one just like we gifted to y/n and Taehyung.

Mr Kim - Actually  Junkook has refused to take it.

Mrs Kim - But why?

Mr Kim - he says that they both will stay with us because Shin has never experienced what is it to have a  family  so he wants her to experience it now. He wants  her to get both husband and parent's love.

Mrs Kim - Ah! Now I feel my Kook has grown up. Sure Honey we will give her both mother and father's love which she lacked till now.

Mr Kim - yes for sure.

Time Skip

Shin was passing through a hallway with a bowl of melted chocolate.

Suddenly a hand pulls her inside a room and pins her on the wall. He keeps a hand oh her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

Junkook - Shhh it's me

He removes his hand

Shin's eyes widens after seeing him only in towel around his waist and water dripping on his bare chest from wet hair . She  immediately moves her  face to a side   and becomes all red.

Shin - Y-yeah J-Junkook wear s-something

Junkook takes the bowl from her hand and keeps it on the table beside him and pins her hands  above her head with his one hand.

Shin - W-what are y-you doing? (eyes widens)

He keeps a finger on her lips and whispers in her ears causing her breaths to uneven.

Junkook - Shhh you talk too much baby.

He then sniffs her neck and gives a peck on her crook of her neck she gasps loudly.

Junkook - hmm I have become so much addicted to your scent. ( whispers). Lets get married soon and make baby because I want to give my nephew/niece a company.

She blushes at his statement. He then tucks one strand of hair behind her ear and caresses her cheeks. He leans forward and gives a peck on her forehead.

Shin - J-Junkook e-enough now s-someone will come ( whispers)

He gives some wet kisses  on her neck causing butterflies  to flutter and dance violently in her stomach. Though there was plenty of oxygen but still she was breathing with difficulty

Junkook - Let them see how much I love my fiance.

He then attaches his lips on hers and she closes her eyes to feel his love. They share a passionate kiss. They part after becoming breathless.

Junkook - by the way why are  you carrying that chocolate bowl with you.

Shin - I was thinking to make chocolate cake for everyone. ( smile)

Junkook - Hmm Can I taste some chocolate

Shin - yeah sure

He frees her hands and takes that chocolate bowl. He takes some chocolate on his two fingers and applies it on Shin's neck

Shin - W-what a-are y

He doesn't let her complete and starts licking on her neck earning a soft moan from her. He smirks while licking.

??? - Omo my holy eyes

Taehyung shouts and turns around quickly. Shin gets  panic  and pushes  Junkook away from her.

Taehyung - Yeah you guys should do Romance by closing the door  Anyways Junkook Dad is calling you and by the way nice idea I will try it with y/n.

He chuckles and leaves. Shin too quickly leaves being all embarrassed and shy.

Junkook ruffles his hair.

Junkook - Aishhh my romantic moment is spoiled.

Time skip at Taehyung's room

He enters his room and finds sleeping figure of y/n he smiles to see her sleeping like a baby.

He caresses her hair and gives a peck on her forehead.

He lays down beside her and caresses her belly.

Taehyung - (whispers to her belly) Hello baby I am your appa are you doing good. Please come out quickly we all are waiting for you.

He smiles and gives a peck on her belly. Y/N wakes up by movements around her and smiles seeing Taehyung caressing her belly but pretends to be asleep.

Taehyung - Appa has planned so many things for you. We all will go on picnics, amusement parks and wherever my baby wants.

He smiles and pecks her belly again

Taehyung - please don't trouble your eomma much during her pregnancy.

Y/N smiles in awe

Taehyung - because we will do it together once you are out.

Y/N - Yeah Taehyung! what are you teaching my child!

Taehyung - oh baby you are awake. Sorry to wake you up.

Y/N - It's okay Tae. ( smiles)

She opens her arm and Taehyung hugs her and showers her with kisses all over her face making her giggle. He then holds her hand kisses their wedding ring on her hand.

Taehyung - I am so lucky to have you and baby in my life. I love you so much.

Y/N - I love you too Tae.

Time skip at evening

Mrs Kim - Yeah Junkook! it's evening now so  drop her back to her home.

Junkook - *pouts * I wish she could stay for night too.

Mrs Kim - She will come back tomorrow morning and  will be all yours after marriage now drop her .

Junkook whispers in Shins ear while leaving.

Junkook - Make sure to compensate  night stay at your home  by giving me my goodbye kiss.

Shin blushes

Shin - Okay Koo!

Mr Kim was staring at Mrs Kim

Mrs Kim - Don't stare at me like that No means No you won't get an extra piece of cake.

Mr Kim - ( whines) But why my daughter has cooked it with so much love for us.

Mrs Kim - No honey please control you have diabetes.

Mr Kim -Okay let's make a deal you give me one extra piece of cake and I will give you so many kisses in return.
(wink)

Mrs Kim blushes a little

Mrs Kim - No wonder why  both the sons of mine  are clinging to their wives most of the time.

Time skip at night

Y/N wakes up Taehyung

Y/N - Tae! Tae! Wake up please!

Taehyung wakes up immediately and cups her face in concern.

Taehyung - what happened y/n are you okay is our baby okay. ( concerned voice)

Y/N pouts

Y/N - I want ice-cream

Taehyung - huh? Aissh y/n your late night cravings will kill me one day.

Y/N chuckles

Taehyung - Sorry love I can't give that to you. Weather is so cold today and you want ice cream sorry but I can't risk your and baby's health.

Y/N - Yeah tae nothing will happen to us just one spoon peawss

Taehyung - y/n no means no. Now sleep like a good girl come on.

Y/N pouts angrily while He caresses her hair to make her asleep.

Time skip At Midnight

Taehyung - Yeah Kook what are you doing?

Junkook's eyes widens and he immediately closes the door of fridge. giving a nervous smile to Taehyung

Junkook - Nothing I was just searching for something to eat

Yeah of course with y/n having ice-cream bowl in her hand beside you . He switches on the light immediately.

Y/N screams

Y/N - I am sorry Tae please forgive me. ( whines)

Taehyung - I will see you in our room baby and Junkook you Shin will see you tomorrow.

Junkook - No Hyung please don't do this . ( whines) she will block all her kisses for one week. Please! *pouts *

Y/N - Yeah Tae please forgive us

Taehyung - Oh I see a third culprit is here too.

He closes the kitchen door revealing Mr Kim with ice-cream bowl in his hand smiling nervously. Taehyung gives a done face.

Taehyung - Mom! ( shouts)

Mr Kim - No son please don't call her she will kill me.

Y/N | Junkook | Mr Kim - please forgive us this time.

Taehyung huffs

Taehyung - okay I forgive you all for one last time. Y/N come with me.

he drags y/n with him.

Mr Kim shoves a spoon of ice-cream in his and Junkook's mouth.

Mr Kim - poor y/n she did not get to taste this ice-cream

Junkook - Yes! so sad

Mr Kim - By the way is some cake left? Look for it in the fridge.

Junkook gives him a done face

Junkook - Mom! (shout)

Mr Kim - yeah don't shout I was asking just like that.

Meanwhile

Taehyung layed down while   facing the wall with y/n behind him.

Y/N - Yeah tae please I am sorry( whines)

Y/N - baby please ask your appa to forgive me.

She pecks his cheek while taehyung wipes it off with his hand.

Y/N - ( fake crying) Sorry peaws forgive me this time. I promise I won't  do it again.

Taehyung - Promise?

Y/N - yes!

Taehyung - if my baby wasn't inside you I would have punished you for  disobeying me baby girl.

Y/N gulps

Taehyung - but this time I forgive you now come and sleep

He pulls y/n in his embrace and pecks her lips.

Taehyung - I love you so much

Y/N - I love you too Tae

****************---------**************

THE END 💐

****************---------**************

So this story comes to an end Thanks for your votes and reads.. I really enjoyed writing it.. So time to bid goodbye 🙂... I purple you all 💜💜💜

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

246K 7.2K 31
Hello guys🤗 This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...
13.5K 970 12
What happens when a Two-Faced Snake gets to encounter an ordinary girl frequently? He thinks she is just a mere human. But is she just a human? Or sh...
2.4M 77.9K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
38K 1.2K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...