Letters - Mason Mount

By SmilingMount

"How can we continue this when we aren't even safe in our own home?" "Some people are worth taking a risk fo... More

Hi
Intro
In the shadow of the room
If youre happy, im happy
Youre my reason
A week to go
Home is whenever i am with you
Appriciate the little things
Villa Agape
Theres a line.
Home time
Mr and Mrs
Uncle and Aunt
11 weeks
What does that mean?

My heart told me

222 3 0
By SmilingMount

The world stopped right there and then. It was as if I was living in a box with no sound or movement. I broke away from my thought, quickly making my way over to where the brunette stood in the middle of the room with the paper in his hand.

"I need to check the box" I said frantically as I ran to the bathroom to review the box that we had earlier read. Returning to mason with the box in hand, he was now sat on the white fabric sofa next to the tv.

"Leave the test for 3 minutes to sit. When the time is up look at the test to see the results. 1 pink line indicates NOT pregnant. 2 pink lines indicates pregnant.  The test will show 2 pink lines after an hour automatically, only guaranteed results within 3-10 minutes of taking the test." I read from the box in my hands.

I gently slapped Mason's arm and then crossed my arms over my chest in a way to signal he had stressed me out. He wrapped his arms around my tense body and kissed my temple softly. We stayed like that until he spoke a minute or two after.

"I bought the expensive test that just says pregnant and not pregnant on instead of the lines." He whispered to me. I wriggled from his grasp slightly annoyed that he was still persisting with this pregnancy thing. I hadn't seen him this obsessed with something for a while and it was strange, it was like he wanted me to be pregnant so he could say he was right. I have no idea where all this had come from, we had never spoke about having children seriously, we had joked about how Mason was determined he wanted a son and how his determination would result in us having only daughters. He would always say he wouldn't mind but he knew secretly it would kill him.

"Mace I really can't keep doing this. I don't know where this has all come from? Just because I was a little sick from travelling? It said not pregnant." I said very calmly, I wasn't angry. I was more bummed that he seemed so excited about something that I knew wasn't happening. Of course never say never in the future but as I have said a million times, I am NOT pregnant.

"I'm sorry. Please do this last one and I promise I'll drop it. My heart is just telling me you're pregnant I don't know why" he seemed genuine how he spoke. His voice was soft and gently yet with passion telling me he felt what he was saying.

Without another word I stood up asking him where the test was that he had bought. Finding out it was in the bathroom cupboard above the toilet I made my way there quickly to get this over and done with. It was the same process as last time, pee on the stick, set it down for 3 minutes and wait patiently, but in Mason's case it was wait impatiently. Like before, a head popped round the corner and i simple giggled, tapping the spot next to me again.

"This is like deja vu" the boy smiled at me, not being able to sit still for some reason.

"Probably because we was here a few hours ago" I laughed, bumping my shoulder on his.

We waited for what seemed like a lifetime before the alarm on my phone beeped beside me. Mason looked at me with wide eyes, his eyes telling me he wanted to look first. That was fine with me, I didn't want to break the news to him AGAIN that I wasn't pregnant.

"You can look" I let out a small laugh, standing up ready to the leave the bathroom as Mason did the same but he made his way to the sink where the rest lay. I made my way towards the door while Mason did his thing, the bathroom was fairly large, it was all white with the exception of a black feature wall. The sink sat on a long row of counters that were on the left of the door way, above sat a giant mirror with lights all around. As I was about to step out the door Mason's word made the world freeze once again.

"Pregnant"

I turned to Mason, the smile on his face was like something I had never seen before as he looked from the test to me over and over, as if he was reading it wrong.

"You're fucking pregnant, I knew it. I told you. My heart told me you were pregnant love" The larger boys arms wrapped around me, holding me tighter than I've ever been held by him before. I couldn't believe it. I was still in shock and disbelief. There was absolutely no way this was horrible, it must be wrong.

"I'm pregnant?" I spoke more as a question than a fact, my arms still wrapped around my loves waist lightly. He moved back from my grasp, grabbing the rest he had placed down and handing it to me.

"Pregnant. 5-6 weeks" reading for myself that I was in fact pregnant, when I was so sure was not the case, sent my heart into overdrive. I started to sob within seconds of computing what is happening. I wasn't sad, I was so happy. Considering the shock and the surety that I wasn't, this was a feeling I had never felt.

"We're having a baby, Bunny. Our own baby. I have our baby growing inside of me. I'm so confused, I had my Cycle " I said between sobs, I looked up to Mason who was now teary eyed too. I had never, in all the years of knowing him, he had never ever cried and this was an emotion we had both never felt before. We embraced each other once again, neither of us wanting to let go of this moment. I am pregnant. I was so certain I wasn't pregnant, yet Mason was so sure I was. How did he know.

"I love you Maisie Clarke" Mason let out, holding back the lump in his throat that was so clear in his voice.

"I love you so much more Mason Mount. You're going to be a dad" I smiled so wide at the thought, the sobs had died down yet the tears still fell onto the back of Mason's shoulder where my head was lay. With that sentence the grip around me was released as the boy flew out of the door and I watched him run around the house, he had his shirt that was covering his body now in his hand waving circles above his head as he ran from corner to corner.

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD" The excited man shouted over and over until he was out of breathe and tackled me yet again in a hug, taking us to the sofa and throwing us both down in a fit of laughter. He peppered my face with kisses until he stopped in his position on top of me and looked me dead in the eyes.

"You're going to be a mum" he said matter of factly. The words seemed so foreign to me. Me? A mum? Something I never expected to happen so suddenly. I thought parenthood was something to plan, something to be ready for. I was neither ready or planned.

"I'm going to be a Mum" I whispered back, the smile on my face growing as I heard myself say the words. I'm going to be a mum.

"Do you have a bump yet?" With that Mason was pulling up my shirt to inspect my stomach carefully. There definitely wasn't a big bump, but I had noticed I was slightly bloated but nothing massive. The giant hands of Mason's lay on my stomach, covering every inch.

"Hi baby" he whispered, my ears almost missed the words so I simply didn't answer, this was special. I didn't speak. The moment was something unexplainable to the world. A simple two word sentence making my eyes fill with joy and tears. I'm growing a family with the love of my life and he is just as excited as me, if not more. I knew he was the man I wanted to father my children, he was kind, compassionate, loving, hard working and most importantly funny. Everything I wanted in a life partner was right in front of me, and now we are having a baby. This all seemed so surreal.

"I think it's a girl" he suddenly said, putting my shirt back down, lifting my legs up and sitting on the sofa underneath them. I had sat myself up too as we sat close by, watching waves below our Villa crash against rocks as we spoke.

"You always said you wanted a boy" I added. My small hand lay on the top of his thigh that had his grey jogger shorts covered by.

"I don't care now. I am just so excited" as that was the last sentence spoken for a minute or two, our hands found their way back together like a puzzle piece. 

I'm pregnant. It felt special being our little secret, yet so weird to not have my dad here to hear the news. I suppose it will be a nice surprise for him once we are home and can get him a little gift to surprise him. As my dads only child I felt a responsibility, I was his world and nothing would ever replace that. Being able to make him a grandfather, knowing that that's the next big milestone he's waiting for, is the most unbelievable feeling ever.

"What shall we call them?" Mason asked, the smile on his face was unable to be wiped away.

That explains how we spent the next 2 hours on the white couch watching the wild waves outside talking about everything for our future. What our baby would be like, what their names would be, what they would look like and even what they would want to be. It seemed crazy, 6 weeks pregnant and already thinking about what job they will want when they are 18. Mason was set on a girl, I was unsure but to be different I said Boy. We didn't really care but it was fun to guess. Growing up I had always being a real tomboy, I spent most of my days in the farms in the neighbourhood with the other children making mud pies and climbing trees. At home, dad never understood what looked good on little girls so I ended up looking like my outfits were picked from a schools lost property closet. In all old photos I had been dressed in my dads childhood football shirts that had no sponsor on because they were so old and cargo trousers that were 100 sizes too big for me. Fashion was never a strong point for my dad but I'm lucky Mason has good taste in clothes so our child will dress in stylish and comfortable clothing.

I'll say it again. I'm pregnant. That will take some getting used to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 2.2K 50
professional football player Mason Mount and model Georgia Rice fall for eachother. what will her brother think of this? will they last?
997K 15.8K 36
𝘄đ—ĩ𝗲đ—ģ 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮đ—ģ đ—ŋđ—ļ𝗰𝗲 đ—ē𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗴đ—ŋđ—ŧ𝘂đ—Ŋ𝗰đ—ĩ𝗮𝘁 đ—¯đ˜‚đ˜ đ—ē𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘂đ—Ŋ đ—ŧđ—ģ𝗲 đ—Ŋđ—ĩđ—ŧđ—ģ𝗲 đ—ģ𝘂đ—ēđ—¯đ—˛đ—ŋ started: 16/07/2021 finished:...
149K 953 25
Requests closed Imagines and smuts about Mason Mount 💙
101K 979 43
Mason was her childhood love. Until the day he disappeared without a trace. Cover made by me <3