McDanno (1968) OneShots

By Syaz705

I'll risk to be the odd one here because, I have seen a lot of the 2010 version of McDanno, I guess I'm doing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12

10

37 2 0
By Syaz705

I’M ...I’M TRYING. I REALLY AM [GOOD ENDING]

What was supposed to be one of the few days of no cases, no crime, came an attack on the public by the young group of rebels who called themselves the people’s attack group. They were just considered a nuisance to the society but they had decided to start random killings on innocent people as an initiative to join the group.

The minds of these people are very difficult to specify or crack so they had to bring in Kurt Metzger, a buddy of Steve and Danny’s, he had wrote articles about the group a few times and now they might be able to crack these people and end their organization. Danno had been the one who picked up Kurt at the University and get lunch together.

The two then discuss on the possible mindset concepts on the people’s attack group and will never stop or will they gain mre terrorism. This in which Metzger point out that , “The more terror they cause, the more publicity”. The group wants to be recognized by the society that they will not face injustice and this helps spread their message and recruit more members. Whoever the leader they have, this leader did a pretty good job at it, influencing the young teens to join in and not fearing fro the consequences of their actions.

Danno on the other hand tried his best to digest the information while eating, this was not the multitask he was thinking about. The two then left the restaurant and as soon as Danno ignited the engine, they were now held at gunpoint by the members from the group.

This could not be good, he cana’t risk fighting their way out, especially the armed assailants, it’s risky and suicidal at this point, they had no choice but to comply whatever they tell them to do. Danno on the other hand cold only hope that Steve and the others realize they’re going to be late for a long time and find them before he has no choice but to die protecting Kurt and get him out of here because he’s a cop, Kurt had a wife to come home to, Danno? He has only Steve but they knew that these were risks of the job he had applied of course. He was sure Aunt Clara would understand if he’s gone, Steve too , right?

Meanwhile, back at the Five O office was Steve, noticing that Danno’s car wasn’t in the lot yet send uneasy feelings on him. However he needed to stay positive that Kurt sure had Danno drive him somewhere else first, they’re okay, or so he thought. He continued studying about reports on anyone who had done reports about these kind of terrorist group when he heard aa knock on s door. “Come in”. A police officer who had brought in a package received it.

“A package delivered for you sir”. Steve stood up, gesturing the officer to place while Steve grabbed the ruler by the desk and have the other man too stand back just in case. He carefully open it and thankfully there is no suspicious sound coming out or any triggering aspects to it. However , things just escalated to a more dreadful as he looked into it, it was Kurt’s badge and Danno’s. Oh no .

Steve quickly drove to the Governor’s office where he had met Manticote and Governor himself about the possible situation of both Danno and Kurt being held hostage, and if they were to be released. They will have to release the the two members that have been caught before.

“If you don’t accept our offer, your fascist pigs will be executed, and our retribution will not stop there. As long as Victor and Driver remain in chains, we will continue to take prisoners of war and execute them. No man, woman or child on this island will be safe from our vengeance. Now , you release our brothers, or the lid will blown on this thing like a volcano”.

Manticote asks the Governor if they should give into  the terrorists in order to save Danno and Kurt but immediately Steve interjected by screaming, “No!, never, never. I say that we draw the line right here and now. We don’t give an inch, not one inch. You cannot deal with people like that. And you know what Danno’s life means to me. When Danno signed up as  a cop, he knew the odds, and he bought them”.

The Governor agrees and that is Steve is and always be the head of Five O. Determination from Steve to avoid all or any casualty involvement, but he did mention this as a precaution but please notify Kurt’s wife of the situation and Steve reluctantly nodded. He theen met here, the two had a talk as both worried over each other’s partner but she will be emotionally ready if she has to. For Steve? Hee would never, no matter how many times he said it himself everything will be alright, he was going to save Danno and Kurt.   

While this is all happening, Ben had been following Vera, one of the members in the group who frequently buys gas in the area. He manage to alert one of the HPD Cop and tails her from behind. However she was already feeling like someone was breathing down her neck. No one could blame her because she was right, she was being followed and soon a chase came out but not all chases came to a good ending after all, she crashed by a truck passing by and exploded in flames. Now chances of getting leads from Vera were now engulfed in flames.

Unfortunately, the group were quick to catch on with the news and Army was already on the rage, he stomped his way to the cell where Danno and Kurt were held and kicked down the door. Danno who had his police instinct on stood up in front of Kurt protectively before more members came in trying to separate the two. “Get away from him you son of bitches”. How could he fend them off, not only he was outnumbered, his hands were tied. Danno could hear them laughing over his struggles. “I swear I’ll kill you army, and Steve is going to have to lock us both if they have to”.

The leader of the group just scoffed as Kurt had been dragged away out of the room, “Danny Williams, you’re a weak cop you know that? You can barely took a swing on me or the others and be able to save your precious friend here. See how the Governor and Mr McGarrett love our gift by sending Kurt’s dead body by the Governor’s house, what do you say?” and that he left.

Danno could feel his throat dry as he could hear his own heartbeat. When, it felt like a second ago he and Kurt talked about Steve adn tales of Kurt and his wife and now a gunshot rang in his ears. Kurt’s gone, oh god, his friend, dead near him and he was unable to do anything. Yet he’s a cop? He was nothing but a burden to anyone he met, he was bad luck, everyone he knew died one by one, from his own family to his friends, to past lovers. He prayed Steve would be okay and not succumb to another statistic in his bad luck of life.

“Steve! It’s Kurt, he’s ....he didn’t make it”, the one phone call he didn’t want to hear at all, he was sure he didn’t believe it. Steve felt the world was once again sinking beneath him, he was just with his wife, hoping it wouldn’t come to this, what made it worse than it is, he was thrown right where the Governor had lived, not only that, if this would go longer than anticipate, Danno would be the last, oh Danno. He needed to call Kurt’s wife right now and tell her the bad news. He had to hold back his tears, what had felt like hours of silently grieving in his office, Army had to interrupt them by calling and now Chin and the others are trying to locate the van and where radio contact from.

Army now tries to contact Steve and the Governor, Chin rushed to Steve’s office, noticing it was dark and Steve was on the recliner sofa, facing away from the door. 20 years of being a detective made him realize that Steve would always be this way to grieve, alone but right now it had to be on hold for Danny’s sake, they may have lost Kurt but they have not lost Danny yet, they can not lose at this point, not with Danny’s life on the line.

“Steve? Steve!”.

Steve abruptly woke up to Chin’s calling, luckily his tears were dried so that the eldest didn’t see. Chin immediately informing on Stanwood’s call. Steve got up fast and took on the receiver.

He could hear Stanwood bragging about his masterpiece on Kurt, especially  dropping him on the governor’s residence, the head off Five O almost had enough with the shenigans. While they were tracking on their locations, Steve waiting on Che Fong’s results on what they got on Metzger’s clothing that could lead them where he and Danno were held captive. In no time they managed to find the location as they gathered al the manpower that needed to track down and stop this maniac and his group once and for all.

 With the help of Colonel Eckworth and the men they gathered, they went in formation, covering all perimeters from the outside adn Steve’s team goes in through a tunnel that could lead to the base. While that was happening Danno got up from the floor after what it seems to be timeless after they took Kurt dn killed him, he was slowly losing hope at this point, but even with his hands free, he was powerless to do anything, there were no windows, only a metal door that was right in front of him, and locked. Army and someone else would be armed if he had tried anything, he wished he had his gun with him but they took it from him, he was indeed powerless.

Everyday they had lost many men who had they consider as family, that was Danno had got into , losing loved ones hurt, and kurt was one of htem, he could almost curled up his fist till it bleed or numb. He suddenly heard a sudden commotion, could it be? Steve’s coming to save him.

Danno looked at the door that stood between him and Army or Steve. Once the metal door clicked, army came in and almost immediately that  Danno and Army collided, both wrestle for it almost sounding it off. Steve heard it as he approached the doorway and immediately assume the worst because it was Army who came out. He did not even hesitate to start beating the crap out of Army. “This is for Kurt and Danno you son off a bitch!”. Once more he landed a blow to Army and he fell. Steve was still fuming and seeing red, he had finally met the man who killed his friend and now, with the gunshot and only he was coming out of the room, Danno, god Danno, Army must have –

Steve noticing a figure walk by and entering into his vision, he was almost ready to go another round but soon realizes who it was. He had to blink away the unshed tears. It was Danno, in one piece, beside the dirty look and bruises by the side of his face, dried blood but still in one piece. Not caring about the world, he smiled, and walked towards his partner. Immediately gathering the younger man to an embrace. Danno returned the same energy.

“Oh my god Danno, you’re alive, thank god. You’re alive, i thought Army got you, heard the gunshot and i thought i would lose Kurt and you”.

Danno nodded, “but Steve, I couldn’t save Kurt, it’s my fault... that he’s dead because of me! I should have done better, I’m a cop Steve!”

“Shh, it’s okay, none off this is your fault, it’s Stanwood and his goons”. Steve put in his last amount of adrenaline in comforting his lover. Danno reluctantly pul away, still needing comfort but he could hear everyone else wanting to check on the situation. Steve had hiis hand on his lover’s shoulder and smiled. Danno returned the smile, they may have lost a frieend in the process but forgive Steve for his selfishness, he was glad he didn’t lose another  that means everything in his life and that person was Danno. It is not the ending they may want, but they have to move on for the better.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 132 17
I only own the storyline. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. happy reading and pls don't sue me.
70.3K 1.1K 43
L.M.K is not from me all the credit goes to the original owners.
3.1K 17 12
I do not own any of the creepypastas, all rights go to the owners and original writers.
141K 1.4K 51
Preferences and images about the cast of Hawaii CAST *Chin-Ho Kelly *Steve Mcgarret *Danny Williams *Kono Kalakaua I don't own any of the character's...